Pokemon SwSh OneShots

By EilyRed

Requests closed these will just be short stories...... possibly very short.... Or possibly long... enjoy~ Be... More

✨Requests page✨
🌹Hop x Gloria🌹
💦Magikarps secret Story💦
💦✨Magikarps secret story.2✨💦
While you Wait
Magikarp is bae (tagged)
Groupchat Issues
「Raihan x Reader」
💝BedexReader💝
🍎SoniaxLeon🍎
Request please!
💘Yandere!ReaderxAvery💔
Half!Zoroark!Reader❌Bede pt1
Platonic}Fatherly!Kabu❌Reader
Half!Zoroark!Reader❌Bede.pt2
Male!Inteleon❌Fem!Cinderace
✓Groupchat√ PT.2
Groupchat!3!
I am sorry :D
💫Shooting stars💫 {punkblade shipping}
🆘Attention 🆘

✨💦Magikarp's Secret Story💦✨

437 7 8
By EilyRed

Finale

'You See, sometimes friends have to go but a part of them stays behind with you'

ΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨ

'She has to be here!'

Corvisquire watched his friend look around in a panic.

As they had done in Hammerlocke, they searched all over: in every road, every alley, every window and house.

She wasn't in their home, that was empty. She wasn't in any of her friends houses and she wasn't in any of the places she liked to explore.

She wasn't in the stadium nor was she on any boat or dock or beach.

It's as if she just vanished.

They were now in her bedroom, magikarp was staring out the window as if expecting to see her walk in the door.

He was in full blown panic now. She wasn't anywhere he thought she would be and now he was out of ideas.

'Sh....She has to be here... Where else could she be?!'

'Alright CALM DOWN!'

Magikarp stopped freaking out when corvisquire let out a shrill cry.

'look, she could be out looking for you for all we know, we can stay here until the morning to see if she shows up,'

Magikarp nodded and corvisquire flew down into the kitchen to look for some food for them.

Magikarp just turned and stared out the window.

He had never been so far away from Kailani for so long before. It was driving him insane, what if something happened to her while they were apart?

What if she had found a new Pokemon to replace him?

What if she had gotten seriously injured in a den? WHAT IF SHE HAD DIED??!??!

Magikarp began to panic again.

He was splashing up and down in his basket. When he flipped himself so he was facing the bedside table he suddenly stopped.

There, a picture of him and Kailani after they won there first battle stood.

He remembered that day like it was yesterday.

Flashback

'Hey Kai! Are you ready?'

Kailani looked at magikarp, who was splashing about in a little pond close by.

They had been doing a lot of training since he first hatched in the wild area, he was finally ready for his first battle against another trainer.

'Ready as I'll ever be! Right magikarp?'

Magikarp flipped out of the pond and jumped to attention. He gave his trainer a nod to indicate that he was ready for this.

'Alright, go chewtle!' Heather called.

A small blue, tortoise like Pokemon emerged from a net ball. He looked around and when he locked eyes with magikarp, a sinister expression passed over him.

'Chewtle use headbutt!'

Chewtle put his head down and began moving at high speed towards magikarp.

Kailani didn't falter, though.

'Magikarp flip into the air and then crash down on top of him!'

Magikarp flung himself into the air before chewtle could hit him. Then, with all his might, he slammed down into the confused chewtle below.

Chewtle fell forward onto the ground , but then, ever so slowly, he got back onto his feet.

Looking angrier than before, chewtle opened his mouth. Darkness seemed to swirl around his mouth as he growled at magikarp.

Heather smirked before calling out her next move.

'Bite!'

Magikarp tried to move out of the way but chewtle managed to catch onto his tail fin.

Chewtle then spun around and flung magikarp into a berry tree.

Magikarp fell to the ground with a thud.

Heather and chewtle - thinking they had won - began to jump with joy.

Kailani sprinted over to her fallen companion.

'oh magikarp, you were brilliant.... I just couldn't be a good enough trainer for you...'

Kailani was about to return him to his pokeball when...

Chewtle was slammed into a rock by a torrent of water.

Heather looked at her fainted Pokemon before turning to see who had caused the attack.

Magikarp, in all his glory, was looking at chewtle with an apologetic expression as he swam in circles in the little pond.

A few droplets began to fall as dark clouds moved in. Then it turned to full on rain.

'Never underestimate your opponent, Heather!'

Heather looked in disbelief at magikarp as she picked up her chewtle.

'B... But m-magikarp shouldn't be able to use hydropump yet! A-and I thought only Max moves could make it rain!'

Magikarp's red eye was glowing as he splashed with delight in the pond.

Kailani just shrugged at Heather.

Then realising that she had just won her first battle, Kailani began to jump with joy.

Her rotom phone flew out of her pocket.

And as rain fell down around her, she picked up magikarp and they twirled and jumped in joy. Then, through the darkness of the rain clouds, a beam of sunlight shone down on them. The click of a camera could be heard as her rotom phone took a picture of her and magikarp.

The start of their journey together.

ΨΨΨ

A tear slid down magikarps cheek at the memory. He missed Kailani so much it caused a physical throbbing pain in his heart.

In Wyndon

Kailani was sitting by the rooftop pool, Heather, Nessa and a few other trainers were there too.

They were all having fun and relaxing before the match tomorrow.

Nessa and a few of her friends had all made it to the semifinals.

Kailani laughed with the others when a dark skinned boy wearing an orange headband tried - and failed - to do a back flip into the pool.

Her laughter was cut short, when she looked at the pool, she was reminded of her little orange ball of joy that was so far away from her.

She felt a pain in her chest and tears stung her eyes. Heather put a hand on her back sympathetically.

Kailani just looked into the water as a tear slid down her eye.

ΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨ

3 days.

It's been three days and Kailani still hasn't returned home.

Magikarp was anxious as hell and corvisquire was trying his best to keep up hope for his friend.

They had decided to go check Wyndon today as they heard that the finals of the gym tournament were held this weekend.

Maybe Kailani had gone to watch it?

They grabbed some food for the way and refilled magikarps water basket before setting off on their way to Wyndon.

Corvisquire was focusing on which direction to go, while magikarp was keeping an eye out below to see if he could find her.

As they got closer to Wyndon, a train went by below them and for a second, magikarp thought he saw Kailani.

But it must have just been his imagination.

ΨΨΨ

Kailani was looking out the window of the train she had boarded.

In the end it was Nessa's friend Leon who won the tournament.

But a lot of the finalists had been taken in by the other gym leaders to take over for them.

Nessa had been asked to take over for the water gym once she was ready. A boy called Raihan had been told he could take over the Hammerlocke gym.

A boy called Gordie was going to take over his mother's ice gym and turn it into a rock gym.

And Nessa's biggest rival was going to take over the grass gym.

As Kailani thought over all of this, she thought she could see a corvisquire holding a basket in his talons.

For a second, Kailani though she could see her magikarp looking out from the basket.

But...... It must have just been her imagination getting the better of her.

ΨΨΨ

Nowhere.

Kailani was nowhere to be found in Wyndon. It was a large city so they asked a group of skwovets that were in the park trees to help search.

They had asked Pokemon all over the area, they had searched all over. Just as they had in other towns.

And yet there was not a trace of her anywhere.

Magikarp was atop the Wyndon stadium, looking down into the crowd. It seems that the Gym Tournament had ended already and regular matches and tournaments had resumed.

Corvisquire was checking the train station one last time and was going to ask the other Pokemon if they found anything at all.

Magikarp searched desperately through the crowd but in his heart he knew that she wasn't there.

It was late evening now and the final match of the day was just finishing up.

Magikarp turned when he heard his avian friend flapping towards him.

'She's not in Wyndon but a pidove thinks that she went back to Hulburry earlier today, most visitors left Wyndon after the gym tournament.'

Magikarp inwardly groaned, oh the irony that they just missed her.

The companions turned their attention to the stadium below them when large dark red clouds appeared around the stadium.

The dynamax boltund was staring down a regular sized corviknight.

As the trainer pulled her corviknight into it's pokeball, red energy gathered around it. It enlarged in size and she flung the pokeball behind her.

As the Pokemon emerged again, you could see it's features more clearly. It was a funny golden colour and it had its wings spread out.

'A shiny gigantamax...'

Magikarps red eye began to glow, as red as the wishing star energy around them.

Unfortunately, the boltund had the type advantage so the corviknight couldn't stand the lash of lightning that came down onto him.

The crowd cheered for their winner. Boltund went back to his original size and jumped about with his owner.

As the crowd died down and the challengers left the stadium, magikarp noticed that the dynamax energy clouds hadn't dispersed.

People began to leave the stands; a rush of energy and power suddenly overtook magikarp but he managed to control it.

Corvisquire seemed to be trying to control himself too.

Suddenly, screams erupted from the crowd. They looked down to see someone's vulpix enlarge in size.

The dynamax clouds grew darker and larger as the vulpix let out a cry of pain.

Whatever was happening, wasn't happening by choice.

The vulpix began to send out large droplets of flame. The crowd were frantic as they tried to escape the onslaught of vulpix.

The duo immediately jumped into action, corvisquire helped get little kids and Pokemon out of the line of fire and helped people get to safety.

Magikarp leapt down and stared up at the vulpix. His eye throbbed and it was hard to keep himself under control this close to the reacting power spot.

Magikarp charged up a hydro pump as vulpix let loose another barrage of flames.

A large ball of flame came crashing down towards a little girl. Corvisquire instantly flew to her aid and managed to get her out of the way just in time. As he moved away from the fire ball, a flame jumped out and burned his wing.

He let out a cry of pain but managed to stay aloft long enough to get the little girl to safety.

Magikarp let loose his hydro pump and hit a lucky critical hit right into vulpix's chest.

The fox like creature fell to the floor as the dynamax energy left it's body.

Sirens could be heard as police officers and firemen came running into the building. Paramedics were now on site as well to help any of those injured in the commotion.

Corvisquire landed beside magikarp. He was holding his wing in front of him, a red hot burn had singed his skin beneath his feathers.

A large screen came to life above the stands. On it could be seen the league chairman.

"Citizens of Galar, power spots all over have had a sudden surge of energy, Pokemon are dynamaxing all over the wild area and in towns such as Wyndon, Hammerlocke, Turrfield, Motostoke and Hulburry. We ask any trainers that are strong enough to help to make your way to the wild area or towns in distress. Thank you and stay safe! "

And with that, he was gone.

A few people in the crowd were releasing Pokemon from pokeballs and making their way to either a train station or a flying taxi pick up point.

That's when magikarp had a terrifying realisation. If Kailani had gotten a train back to Hulburry then that means she was in an area where dynamax Pokemon were going wild.

Looking to corvisquire he realised that he couldn't fly there, not with his wing like that.

Corvisquire understood two and looked up to the sky. When he could see what he was looking for, he let out a shrill cry.

A wild corviknight came flying in their direction.

'To Hulburry!'

The corviknight nodded and picked up the avian and his friend in her talons before flying off towards the ocean town.

ΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨ

Kailani was standing before a gigantamax drednaw.

As soon as she had heard the announcement she ran out to help with the battling.

Nessa was with her and she had a wingull out.

"Wingull use fly!"

"Pincurchin use thunderbolt!"

Their Pokemon did as they were commanded.

Pincurchin landed a critical super effective hit, this did a significant amount of damage to the drednaw and wingulls follow up air attack took the Pokemon extremely low on health.

Crying out in pain, the drednaw pulled a large rock up from the ground and slammed it down onto pincurchin. It just narrowly avoided hitting Kailani herself.

Kailani quickly pulled her electric Pokemon back into his ball.

Nessa finished off the Pokemon and through a dive ball at it once it went back to it's original size.

"Perfect addition to my team, don't ya think?"

Kailani smiled and then sent out her vaporeon.

The two walked out of the stadium to see if any more Pokemon were dynamaxing in the area.

It didn't seem like it so Kailani just went to help people that were injured get to a nurse or paramedic.

A lot of damage had been done to the pier when a goldeen had dynamaxed and started thrashing about like mad.

A few people had been injured by falling debris and getting knocked by other Pokemon but no serious or fatal injuries had occurred.

Kailani handed a little boy with a concussion - probably from falling debris - over to a nearby nurse.

A small cry could be heard over by the boat dock. Kailani wasted no time in going to check out the noise.

In a surprise turn of events Kailani saw Erich; a little girl was stuck under some rubble and had a pokeball clutched tightly in her hand.

"Don't just stand there! Help me get this off her!"

Kailani nodded and with the help of her vaporeon, they lifted the rubble enough for Erich to pull the girl out.

The girl was whimpering slightly and held her side.

Erich held her close and was rubbing her back in a soothing motion.
"You're okay, everything will be fine, "

Kailani moved to kneel beside them. The little girl seemed to be losing conscious.

"M.... My poke...mon.... Needs...... He.......help"

She handed her pokeball to Kailani before going limp in Erich's arms, her breath was coming in shallow bursts.

Kailani released the Pokemon and was faced with a sad sight.

A magikarp was laying on it's side, blood gushing from a wound on his fin. Tears threatened to fall from Kailanis eyes.

When Kailani looked where the girl had been trapped just moments before, she saw a large nail sticking out with blood running down the tip.

That's when the tears fell, "he saved her.. "

Erich looked at the bloody nail. A wave of guilt washed over him. His whole life he had spent resenting magikarp for it being useless and being the cause of his sisters death.

Now.... He looked at Kailani, who was drying her tears.

"Get her to the paramedic, I'll take magikarp to nurse Joy, "

And with that, they went their separate ways once again.

ΨΨΨ

Kailani sat against the lighthouse railing, the little girl had gotten the help she needed and her magikarp had just barely pulled through.

Heather was rubbing circles against her back in a sympathetic way.

The dynamax problem seemed to have been stopped, for now at least.

"Let's go help with the clean up, "

Kailani nodded. As they walked down towards the pier, a strong rumble shook the whole of Hulburry.

Shouts and cries were coming from the townspeople.

People were shouting earthquake but that didn't seem right, the town wasn't anywhere near where an earthquake could occur.

That's when they saw it.

The water shook and rippled and separated as the large creature took shape.

It's blue skin had a red sheen to it from all the dynamax energy. It's large shell had changed shape and multiple cannon like holes had emerged from it.

Dark red clouds swirled around the blastoise as it looked down at the frantic people.

"What is that?! "
"It's a blastoise! But I thought they could only be found in the isle of armour?! "
"It's gigantamax!"
"No one is powerful enough to stop that!"

The people were going into a panic as the gigantic Pokemon stared them down.

It was about to attack when-

"Aquaria, use hydro pump!"

A super charged blast of water slammed into the blastoise. It angrily turned in the direction the attack came from.

There she stood, her wavy blonde hair flying freely behind her as she looked with determination in her light sea blue eyes. Her vaporeon ready to attack if necessary.

In blind rage, the blastoise charged up an attack.

Heather stared in fear at the powerful attack that was about to come right at them.

Right before the attack was launched, Kailani picked up her vaporeon and shoved her into Heather's arms before pushing Heather herself out of the way.

Kailani squeezed her eyes shut and braced herself for the impact. She had her arms flung wide as though that would stop the attack from destroying the lighthouse.

Kailani prepared herself for the death that was certain to come. She held her breath involuntarily as she waited for the pain.

Though it never came.

Kailani opened her eyes and beheld the reason why the attack stopped.

She gasped and fell to her knees. The sun had gone down now but the night was yet to come.

As the sun bled it's last light onto the sky, it illuminated who had stopped the hit.

Magikarp was staring into the blastoise's eyes. He was just as tall as blastoise himself. His skin had turned golden but the red of the dynamax energy made him look like he was a part of the sunset.

Where his fins were, long veils fell down around him like a cape. His eyes glowed red and he swam upright in the water. A golden crown was settled above his head and red and gold rain clouds floated around him.

Tears fell down Kailani's face as she watched her companion, her best friend, her partner.

Magikarp was angry with the Pokemon before him for trying to hurt his trainer.

So he let loose his one of a kind G Max move. The clouds surrounding him went over the Blastoise. Golden rain fell in a torrential downpour atop the blastoise. The droplets hammered into him and knocked him down.

The dynamax energy faded from the area and magikarp returned to his original size.

A light rain began to fall as magic hour came to an end.

People began to cheer for their hero, although most people were still in shock about what just happened.

Kailani couldn't move so instead she just stared at her beloved partner as tears kept rolling down her cheeks and onto the floor below her.

Magikarp turned to face his trainer as corvisquire came over to him. A tear slid down his face and he let corvisquire help him out of the water.

He managed his way over to Kailani. When he reached her he just smiled up at her and splashed on the floor a bit like how he used to.

Kailani let out a sob but the pure joy on her face was enough to light up the darkening night sky.

She hugged magikarp a hard as she could and continued to sob out of joy.

Heather and Aquaria came running over and joined in on the hug. Heather was crying too but she was crying because of what Kailani had done to save her.

"Never do something that stupid again!"

Kailani just laughed and nodded.

Corvisquire was watching the reunion go on. He then started to wonder what he would do now. That was until a familiar voice called out to him.

"Salkhi?"

Corvisquire turned his head to see a boy with spiky Brown hair and eyes so dark they were almost black. His features were so much like hers, they really did look so much alike.

'Squire?'

"It's me, Erich, you belonged to my sister! Y...you were her partner before...."

Corvisquire hopped on his talons over to the boy. Tears were rolling down his face as he talked about his deceased family member.

"If.... If only I had gone with her..... I..... I could have saved her.. "

Corvisquire used the last strength in his wings to fly up and pull a pokeball out of Erich's pocket.

Erich looked baffled but corvisquire just put the vacant ball in his hand.

Then he gently pressed his wing against the ball, a red light escaped from the it as he went into the ball.

"You really mean it?! You want to be my Pokemon? But I'm such a useless trainer... "

Corvisquire escaped from the ball and looked at the sorrowful boy. He nodded his head and looked him dead in the eye.

Erich wiped away his tears and grinned at his new partner.

"Salkhi... Ok then! We'll train to become the strongest trainers in Galar! "

Salkhi let out a victory cry. Magikarp was smiling for his friend, he was glad that he finally had a trainer again.

Paramedics came to tend to all their wounds and the wounds of their Pokemon.

Finally, they were finally together again.

ΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨ

It's been a week since the dynamax issue and Hulburry had mostly gotten back on it's feet again.

Heather had been asked to become a gym trainer in Nessa's gym.

Erich and Corvisquire had plans to head to different regions to train once his wing got better.

Today Kailani would head off from Galar. She had decided that her journey had just begun and that she wanted to visit other regions.

Today was the day she departed. She was standing on what was left of the pier.

Her lapras was waiting in the water for her. Her mother and her friends were at the pier, even Erich had come.

After the events with the dynamax Pokemon, Erich had given Kailani and magikarp a big long apology speech which Kailani accepted.

It was early morning and the sun shone down on them.

Kailani's mother handed her her bag and gave her a big hug. Heather gave her a MASSIVE hug and went into a spiel of how Kailani had to come back and visit often.

When Kailani reached Erich, she smiled and hugged him with a small blush on her face. The moment was ruined when magikarp jumped out of his pokeball in between them.

Kailani laughed and magikarp jumped into the water beside lapras.

Kailani climbed onto lapras' back and it began to swim away. One last time, she turned around and waved.

And then off she went on her awaiting journey, with magikarp by her side.

The End

ΨΨΨ

Hey guys! And that's it for this story! What did you think of it? I really enjoyed writing it!

Thanks again to XxM3l10dasxX for the suggestion!

I'll be going over any spelling mistakes later but right now my phone is being extremely slow 😫

Thank you all for reading and remember that requests are still open!
Have a great day my dudes!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.3K 693 15
Exactly what the title says. This book will be a combination of Dramione Oneshots and short stories. Requests are open, and if you have any idea or...
1.7K 64 14
Y/n left her home with Riolu long ago, to relieve her poor family of having to feed too many people. While in floods of tears, she met the spirits of...
2.6K 58 15
The future of Spikemuth is in turmoil. It's up to Marcus and his friends to try and make things right. (Drama, Action, Coming of Age. Victor x Marnie...
21.7K 236 12
~ The two heroes of Galar have always been equals until one of them becomes champion. Both feeling thorn apart. A new Armageddon threatens to happen...