"Until you're mine" yandere t...

By Dog_Bowl

Oh y/n, don't you realize how much danger you're in. Don't worry, I'm here to protect you. I'm willing to do... More

~Stalker~
~Bloody Nose~
Unknown number
Date
Kissing
Torture
Mine
I know who
It's a plan
Our date
Kidnap
Questions
Alone
Freedom
Lets pretend
Trouble
Distant memory
My hero
Run rabbit
I'm broken
Gifts
Empty promise
Red
Help
The Great Escape
Disgrace
Bakubitch
Just a Slice
Bunny
Past
Innocent
Jealous
Getting You Ready
New Legs
Bye Bye Kouki
Devil's Anger
Breakfast
Another Date
Getting Caught
Pinocchio
My Flower
The Big Gift
Hurting
Top Secret
Like Father Like Son
Like Father Like Son part 2
My Kouki
Welcome Back
The Plan
MURDERER
The Question
Breakfast As A Family
My Little Pet
Ghost
Real Man
Secret
Kouki's demise
Empty
Author's Note

Burning tears

4K 145 305
By Dog_Bowl

No, no, I can't go back. My sobbing became louder and the tears became heavier. All hope was lost. No, I can't let bakugou's death be in vain. I have to keep going. I slowly continue crawling. Todoroki stood there, watching me. "You know bunny, you never fail to amaze me," he said in a prideful tone. I ignored him and continued crawling.

The leaves crumbled beneath me. Each move made my legs ache more and more. "Stop," todoroki said firmly. There was a tint of sadness in his tone. I didn't stop though. I'm not going to let him take me. I have to keep fighting. "Bunny please, you're hurting me." Todoroki said guiltily. I was hurting him? He's the one that put me here.

{todoroki's pov}

I looked at your crawling form. Your legs looked horrible. They looked more swollen and more purple. Your face was soaked with tears. Your sobbing made my heart break. I couldn't stand looking at you like this. You looked so broken. I hold myself back from crying.

I clear my throat and say, "it's time to go home." I pick you up and throw you over my shoulder. You were struggling. Your determination made my heart sink. You were hitting my back and screaming at me to let you go. I ignored you and continued back to our home.

I looked at our surroundings. End of Autumn, beginning winter. Summer will be here soon. I better fix the house before my family's big vacation. I groaned in annoyance. Of course he picked this place of all places.

I walk you into the house and place your squirming body onto the couch. I get one of my guards to keep an eye on you while I go take care of a certain person laying in the woods.

{y/n's pov}

Todoroki laid me on the couch as he got one of his guards to watch me. I continuously cuss at him. Tears rolled down my face as todoroki walked out of sight. I look beside me and there was a guard. Pff, what's the worse he can do. No one can hurt me as much as todoroki did.

I roll off the couch and crawl away. He stood there watching me. He didn't break his tough guy act. Instead he just picked me up and put me back on the couch. I roll off again and we continue our cycle until I decide to give up.

I look at him with teary eyes, "please mister, help me," I beg. He looked at me. For a split second he showed me sympathy but then quickly went back to his act. He didn't say anything. He just stared at me while I laid on the couch pathetically.

I give him puppy eyes and he quickly looks away. "Please!" I desperately yell. He didn't say anything. I continued begging and every time he didn't say a word. I sit there crying my eyes out.

After a few minutes todoroki came in the room and greeted me with an angry face. I back up as much as I could. I was terrified of what he might do. We stayed silent for a minute. He looked at me with scary eyes. I wanted to ask if he killed bakugou. I'm pretty sure he did but I didn't see it so there could still be hope. I decide to stay silent. I had no idea what todoroki could be thinking.

After a few minutes of silence todoroki shook his head disappointedly and left. After a while kouki walked in. I was actually happy to see him. He gave me that familiar warm smile. It made me feel safe. "Hello dear," he says in a comforting tone. I start crying again which makes him come up to me and give me a hug. I hug him back and cried on his shoulder. I don't know why but something about him made me feel safe.

Kouki carries me up to my room and set me on the bed. He examined my legs for a while and then speaks, "you really did a number to your legs, you need to be more careful." He tucked a strand of hair behind my ear. I tug kouki's arm and say, "please don't let him hurt me." Fresh tears rolled down my face. He took a handkerchief from his pocket and wiped the tears away. He stuffs the handkerchief back in his pocket and says, "I won't let him hurt you."

I give him a weak smile. He holds my face in his hands and kisses the top of my head. He soon picks me up and carries me to the bathroom. He set me on the toilet and then he began to fill the tub up. By now he's memorized the perfect temperature I like. As the tub filled up he turned to me. "Ready?" He asks in a gentle tone. I nod my head as I take my shirt and bra off. He took off my loose shorts and panties.

I avoid eye contact with Kouki. It felt uncomfortable being naked around people. Hell, I feel awkward being naked even when I'm all by myself. Kouki gently lifted me up. He had a suit and white gloves on so we weren't making skin and skin contact which made me feel a tiny bit better.

He took his gloves off and pulled up his sleeves. He then began washing my hair. He massaged my scalp as I sat there awkwardly. It was silent but it didn't feel awkward. I felt relaxed, well as relax as I could be considering all the recent events. I close me eyes and enjoy the silence.

My eyes hurt and felt dry so it was nice to close them. I could've fallen asleep right then and there but I held myself back. I open my eyes when I felt Kouki was done washing my body. He gave me the washcloth and I washed my private areas.

Kouki rinsed my body and then drained the water. As the water drained he rolled down his sleeves and put his gloves back on. Once the water was all gone he wrapped me in a towel and picked me up. He laid me on my bed and started walking away but before he could get too far I grab his hand. "Where are you going?" I asked all shaken up. He smiled and says, "I'm going to get you a fresh set of clothing." Of course, how could I be so stupid?

Tears started to fall from my face and I say, "oh yeah, sorry." He giggles and wipes my tears with his gloved hands, "there isn't anything to be sorry about." He was so kind and reassuring. I hug him tightly. I didn't want to let go. I felt safe with him. I don't want him to leave. He's the only person I have left.

"You won't ever leave me, will you Kouki?" I ask in between sobs. He smiles sweetly and replies with, "I won't ever leave you dear." That only made me hug him tighter. He hugged me back and we stayed like that for a while.

He was the one to break the hug off first, "how about we continue this after you get changed." He smiled at me. I had forgotten that I was naked. The only thing covering me up was a towel.

I watch as he goes over to the closet and pick out some clothing. I mostly wore loose shorts or skirts because of my broke legs. I refuse wearing dresses. He came over with a loose shirt and skirt. Not gonna lie, kouki has pretty good taste.

^^^what you're wearing except without the shoes and socks

I took off my towel and put on the black bra Kouki had handed me. I then put on the striped shirt. Kouki helped slip on a black pair of underwear and the skirt. The skirt fit around my waist perfectly. Kouki looked up at me and sweetly smiled. I gave him a big smile back. He giggled and said, "you don't have to force yourself to smile." I thank him and close my eyes.

Dang my eyes hurt from crying so much. My eyes probably look puffy as well. I look at kouki. He was looking at his watch. I sigh heavily and force myself to ask him what's been on my mind, "is bakugou alive?" He looked at me for awhile. He sighed and said, "I'm not supposed to tell you," I sighed but then he continued, "so you're gonna have to keep a secret." I looked at him with hope in my eyes. "Bakugou is alive but he won't be for long." He said with sympathy. I gasp and hold back tears.

"Is there any way we can help him?" I ask Kouki. He looked at me for a while. He was choosing his words wisely. "I'll speak with master todoroki about it." My eyes lit up when I heard him say that. He looked at me and sighed, "don't get your hopes up," he said. Too late, they were already up. A big smile spread across my face. Kouki smiled at me sweetly. "There's the smile I know and love," he said while pinching my cheek.

"Oh, and one more thing," I say. He smiles at me and says, "anything for you." I giggle and continue, "my cat ran away, is it possible to find him?" I look at kouki with desperation. He smiled at me and says, "I'll speak with sir shoto." I smile at him.

"Why is that cat so important to you anyways?" He asked. "He's just part of my family," I say truthfully. Kouki puts his hand on his chin and says, "I think there's a deeper meaning then that." I hesitate to answer him, "how'd you know?" I ask in amazement. He smiled at me and said, "I was bluffing." I giggle and continued.

"My dad got him for me a few days before the incident. Before I made him go crazy." Fresh  tears began to fall. "It was the last time I seen him smile before I did what I did. Now senpai is the only family I have left." Kouki gave me a sympathetic smile. He wiped my tears again and kissed me softly on the head.

"It's going to be okay," he reassured me. He hugs me and I yet again cry on his shoulder. Our moment was soon interrupted by the door swinging open. In walked an all too familiar half and half boy. I quickly pull back from Kouki and look at todoroki with fear in my eyes.

Kouki got up and stood at one of the corners of the room. Todoroki walked to the edge of the bed and said nothing. We looked in each other's eye for a long while. My eyes held fear while his eyes held anger. We stay in position for minutes, it looked like he was trying to calm himself down.

If looks could kill people, the look he was giving me could bring death. He sighed and fell to his knees. "Why y/n, why'd you have to do that?" His anger expression turned into a betrayed one. "Trust me, I don't want to punish you but you have to learn." His words scared me.

Kouki took a step and cleared his throat, "master, maybe you could go easy with your punishment." Todroki didn't say anything so Kouki took it as a sign to continue. "I mean, your first two punishments were extreme and it didn't work so maybe try going a different route." Todoroki let kouki's words sink in. "Maybe you're right." Todoroki said while dropping his head. Todoroki got up and left the room. I smile at kouki for saving me. He gave me a huge smile in return.

Kouki had tucked me in and kissed my forehead before telling me goodnight. He turned off the lights and opened the door. "Kouki, wait," I say before he closed the door. "Yes dear," he hummed. I blush and avoid eye contact. "D..do you mind staying in here with me tonight, just u..until I fall asleep," I say bashfully. Kouki kept quiet for a second. "I don't see why not," he says as he closed the door. He walks over to me and stands there.

I close my eyes but it felt awkward with Kouki hovering over me. "D..do you wanna sit or s..something?" I ask quietly. He giggled and said, "I'm fine princess." I scoot over on the bed and tap the spot beside me, indicating for Kouki to lay. He hopped in the bed beside me. I huddled up close to him. He smelled like green tea which made me relax. I close my eyes and began to drift off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61K 1.6K 29
𝗠𝗬 𝗦𝗪𝗘𝗘𝗧 𝗕𝗢𝗬, what if the silent, sweet boy in your school decided to give you a letter one day confessing his feelings? you accepted you t...
18.2K 1K 28
"You are Mine, just mine. I'm ready to kill everyone who comes between us, even if it's my brother,"
670K 19.8K 18
A simple visit to a bakery leads to a crazy, obsessive stalker. He loves every part of you so much and would do anything for you to be his. He won't...
116K 2.8K 21
I'd watch you from a distance for past years we have been friends.I want to be more then friends if you say no to me at all.... ⚠️gore warning⚠️