Yours Truly

By Sup3rfruitLove143

*Sequel to Dear Love Of Mine* As their relationship grows, Mitch and Scott decide to make their family bigger... More

New Home
Moving
Breaking It In
Growing
Setting Up
Last Time Before
Naming
Better? No
Early
Still
Coma?!
Come Back
Please
Good To Be Back
The Mall
Found?
Found
Frusturated
Tracking Down
Back
Family

Sick

683 34 0
By Sup3rfruitLove143

-Mitch-

"Mitch. Are you okay?" Scott asked.

"Why do you ask?"

"You don't look so good hun. You're all sweaty and look really tired." I was sitting at the kitchen table. I had been for 5 hours. I didn't sleep last night.

"Yes. I'm fine Scott. I'm just tired."

He came over and sat next to me with a coffee cup in his hand. He grabbed my hand with his free one, "Are you sure? You look sick, and tired too but. Did you sleep last night Mitch?"

I shook my head, "I couldn't. The babies were kicking like crazy and I threw up three times. Every hour not just in total. But I'm okay."

"Honey. You're due in 2 months. You need to be healthy to have these babies sweetheart."

"I know. I know that Scotty. What do you want me to do? I can't magically get better if I want to. Because believe me, I would. I want my babies to be okay. If I'm not healthy, they may not be okay. And then it'd be my fault, again."

"Your fault?"

"Think about it. I lost Samantha at 6 months along and I'm only 1 month further! I could lose these babies. Or even just one. I can't go through that again Scott."

"Samantha?"

"Oh. It slipped I'm sorry."

"You had a name for her?"

"Yes. I did. Her name was Samantha, Rose."

"That's Marley's middle name."

"I know. I did that on purpose. In honor of Sam."

"Oh Mitch."

"I'll be okay. I'll rest as much as I can. We need to go to the store and get me some meds though. Okay?"

"Make me a list and I'll go today. Make one right now and I'll go when you're done." He got up and grabbed a notepad and a pen then sat back down and handed them to me.

-Scott-

"There isn't that much here sweetie. Are you sure you don't need more?"

"I'm sure. That's all I could think of that'll do the job. Thank you so much though honey. I appreciate it."

"Oh for sure. You're so welcome. Even if you weren't pregnant and you being healthy would help the babies. I'm you're husband, and I love you."

"I love you too. Hurry home, okay?"

"I will." I hung up the phone and proceeded to get what Mitch put on the list. The quite short list.

"Are you finding everything okay?" I turned around and was met by a young woman.

"Uh yes. Do you know what could help a sick, and pregnant, uh person?"

"Just a lot of rest and vitamins too. Here." She handed me a bottle of vitamins.

"Thank you."

"No problem. Is it your wife that's pregnant?"

"Uh no. My husband. He's pregnant with twins. He's due in 2 months and he's sick and we're very worried."

"Oh congratulations. I'm happy for you. I hope he gets better and good luck with your babies."

"Thank you."
-
"Honey! I'm home!"

"Oh you're so cute." Mitch called from the couch.

"I have all of your medicine, and I asked a woman who worked there and she said to get a lot of rest and take these vitamins." I handed him the bottle of vitamins and a bottle of water.

"Thank you so much love. I'm gonna go take a nap."

I helped him up and walked him to the bedroom, "Sleep well sweetie. I'll be here when you wake up." I kissed him and tucked him in before leaving the room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.6K 1.9K 17
Warning: this is a boyxboy story so if you do not like that you can leave. Actual summary: Cooper, an immensely powerful hybrid, who thinks he know...
wrong number By ~

Fanfiction

35.6K 1.7K 30
a muke fanfiction "sorry dude wrong number!" "oh, well that's embarrassing."
650K 32.7K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
1.3M 58.2K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC