Arranged to the Mafia King

By YOLOwriting101

"I do." Smiling the fake smile I've come to perfect in the last year, I nod as I take hold of the mans hands... More

1. Marrying the King
2. Annoying the King
3. Learning About the King
4. Tattoos with the King
5. Baby Fever for the King
6. Different Side of King
7. Kiss the King
8. Devil & the King
9. To Africa With the King
10. Petty Because of the King
11. Reset With the King
12. 𝖿𝖺𝖼𝗍𝗌 of the Kɪɴɢ
13. Embarrassing Moments with the King
14. Body Betrayal because of the King
15. Makeover For the King
16. Trying With the King
17. Japan With the King
18. Turn of Events With the King
19. Lessons With the King
20. Dreams Of the King
21. Too Much For the King
22. Mystery Of a King
23. Here Comes the King
24. 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝘐𝘵 𝘈𝘭𝘭 𝘍𝘰𝘳 𝙈𝙮 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚
25. A Rat is Caught By the King
26. 𝘔𝘺 𝙑𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝘿𝙖𝙮 𝘞𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝙈𝙮 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚
27. Truth Be Told to the King
28. Meeting the Parents With the King
29. Aide of the King
30. 𝙏𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙨 𝘞𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝙈𝙮 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚
31. Our Titan King
32. Safe With the King
33. Trust From the King
34. Hurt Feelings of the King
35. King on Ice
36. Pain of the Truth for the King
37. 𝙁𝙪𝙧𝙮 𝘉𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝙈𝙮 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚
38. To the First of the Kings
39. Jun King
40. Pain of Me
41. The Making of Us, Two Kings
42. The Start for the Kings
43. If it Hurts You, it Hurts Me
44. Let Me Protect My King
45. King to King
😞 At a Loss Here 😞
46 | I am Titan
47. Nothing Changed After All
48 | Rules Make Friends
49. Trouble is Inevitable
50 | Inappropriate Behavior
51. I Blame You
52 | Understanding Is Key
53. How to Go On
54 | Confess Your Truths
55. Unavoidable Future
56 | Shōdai
57. Cries of Jun
58 | Confrontations of the Heart
59. Fourteen Hours
60 | Ta~shi
61 | Festival Troubles
62 | For the Best
63 | Troubles Here + There
65 | Aid + Hurt in Big Ways
66. Who's the King?
67 | Take What's Yours
68 | Confessionals of the Heart
69 | Goodbye
70 | I Want You
71 | The New King
72 | Your Word
73 | A King Has Something to Say
74 | Two Confessions
75 | Opposition
76 | Truth Be Told
77 | Bullets Pierce
78 | Untamed, Vicious King
79 | DNA
80 | Thriller
81 | My Own Plan
82. "Oh...Lulu~"
83. Much To Unfold
84 | Zeus Pt. 1
85 | Zeus Pt. 2
86 | Coupling Too
87. Yes, to You
88 • Jun
89 • Chances

64. Abrupt Actions

1.3K 95 60
By YOLOwriting101

|Kenji

"Why did you disappear for so long?" I ask Alaric angrily, and he just stood quietly. "You know I was very concerned. I never realized how hard it was to watch Hiroto and Sana until I was left alone with them. I love those two, but they acted like they were in some kind of war with me."

I chuckle as I go to Alaric now. I grab his hand and narrow my eyes at him.

"What are you hiding?" I question him quietly, and he still hasn't said anything.

"I love you Kenji." He murmurs, and I smile.

"I love you too...I still want to know why you disappeared!" I snap playfully.

He looks at his phone and that's when I saw it say ten a'clock. That's when I started to hear Damian's voice in the distance.

I turned around to see Gideon carrying him over his shoulder. Damian sounded pretty pissed as Gideon had him thrown over his shoulder. Sorrel right behind them as he held Nolan. Amor, Titan, and the twins walking with them.

That's when everyone stops at a certain spot, but Gideon continues to walk forward. Before I knew it he was setting Damian right beside me. When I follow him I flinch when I saw Alaric on one knee before me.

Could see him look at me shyly and I saw the wedding box. The wedding band displayed before me - and I look at my hand. How did he get my ring size?

"Alaric is this where you've been all this time?" I ask him softly, and he nodded. "Aww, you look so nervous. I thought you didn't want to marry me."

"Of course! I - I had to get your parents acceptance. Today I FaceTimed them because Gideon offered me their numbers. They are very kind and accepting...I have their blessings to marry you. I want to be able to call you more than my partner, but my husband. We have two kids...and I don't mind any number of kids we have. If you want eight - I'll gladly have eight if it's with you-."

"Eight kids? Kenji, damn!"

Alaric and I glare at Damian as he remembered  what was happening, and he apologized. I face Alaric again as he grinned at me.

"Well, let me say the words that I've been...so nervous to say. I get one chance and I want to say it just right. Oh! Hiroto - Sana!" He called, and I look in surprise as the two of them rush beside him.

They both grabbed each of my hands, smiling at me with excitement.

"Kenji will you marry-."

"Daddy! Marry daddy!" Sana exclaimed, shaking my hand wildly.

Hiroto just grinned, but he did sway my hand a bit.

"Sana you interrupted daddy." He groaned, and she apologized. Except in my mind I had already said yes... "Kenji let me do this again. Will you marry me?"

I smile with excitement, pulling my hands from the twins. I rest them on Alaric's shoulders and that's when I start to shake him.

"Yes! I have been waiting for forever for you to ask me!" I cry, and he chuckles as he grabs my hand. He begins to slip the ring onto my finger - and I already felt like we were married.

Now comes the wedding preparations...I'm excited as hell!

All I know is that I'm going to have the best life with them all and I can say...I'm blessed. Not going to lie - I thought I was going to be single forever.

I was going to choose that route...

Thank goodness I met him. I can thank Damian for bringing him into my life. I'm happy I jumped on him when we first met.

That's what started it all.

Now...to pee on another stick later. I won't tell them though. I'll wait it out.

Hah...like how they had me wait it out.

Funny stuff.

|Damian
____fourteen years later____

I saw the way Titan was behaving around Tashi. It was to be expected in a way because that man came into his life when he needed someone.

Amor and Titan are complicated. Watching the two of them grow up together was amazing, but these few months it seems to be a complete mess.

Titan is running from his feelings and Amor wants to better himself for not only himself, but Titan. Then for me to hear that he doesn't think they can be in a relationship is like he's dropping Amor so fast.

Gideon...had so many chances to drop me. I was horrible to him and bullied him nonstop. I played with his heart and verbally abused him constantly. Now that I know my actions and behavior it hurts to think about. Except he didn't drop me.

I could've left him when I heard how much he slept around too! Amor is like Gideon - in the sex department at least. Gideon did it for love and also as a job. Amor does it to achieve love as well.

Though when I heard he had sex with Jun...from Amor - it shocked me. Except he told us that was the worst thing he could have ever done...I agree. He told Gideon and me things that let me know that Titan is confused as hell.

"Damian."

I look at Gideon, and saw that he noticed how Titan was behaving.

"Gideon I don't know what to do. Because you gave me countless chances, so I kind of believe in giving people chances. I'm proof that people can change...but at the same time doing such a thing with family..." I drift, grabbing Gideon's hand as I pull him back. "I don't know what to do."

Gideon grinned, leaning against the wall. I saw him look down at me proudly as if he was recounting the past.

"Yes. You did change - a lot. Sometimes people don't deserve more chances...but when you love someone you unconsciously do so. Ah...Titan just needs to think more instead of throwing himself into this line of work. Now that we know what we know - it makes things easier. I don't want our kids involved." He tells me, and I couldn't agree more. "Amor is a special case. He's done horrible things, but he's not...a normal person in normal circumstances. It'd be different if he didn't have past issues with love and identity.

"At this point I just want to be careful. I see them both as my sons and I will be honest. Right now, morally speaking I can't see them together. I'm sorry to say it." Gideon shrugged, and I didn't argue with that.

I actually agreed.

"You heard me say 'now'? With the way they both were behaving they couldn't be together now. I say...wait it out. Because right now I don't know Titan's future - love wise." Gideon chuckled, smirking at me. "I had my mind set on you from the day I met you. I didn't give up - I wanted to, but I knew we'd be something great one day."

A big smile comes to my face, causing me to come towards him. I grab his hand and hold it comfortably.

"I'm happy you didn't give up on me." I whisper, and he smiles.

"I'm happy you didn't leave me. I know if Titan doesn't just wait it out and rush things based on current circumstances- he'll regret it. I know what Amor did is wrong - it's inexcusable! Except I think he did it in a mindset that was pretty corrupted - morally depraved. His father's death, his family disowning him, his love of our son...but afraid to let that be known. I'm just trying to be understanding here and open-minded." Gideon mumbles quietly when we saw Titan doing absolutely anything for Tashi.

Except something seemed odd.

"Do you get an odd feeling from Tashi at all?" I ask Gideon, and he shrugged. "I'm serious."

"I know Damian. I just...I'm not sure. We can watch him more, but the possibility of him being in a relationship with Titan is becoming greater. I'd be okay with this if we were in more normal circumstances. We need to help him make his decision and stop being so indecisive... I know exactly how." Gideon smirked, and I saw him grab his phone. "Watch them."

I nod, seeing him walk away as I knew he was calling Amor. I don't know why...but I could guess.

That's when I look at Titan and I saw him falling hard. I wasn't sure how to feel about it because it wasn't my life to mess with. I also didn't want him to regret anything.

People may get angry and question why we would even try to keep Amor in his life. They can get upset and furious all they want, but they need to see the bigger picture here.

Right now neither of them know what love is. Amor has been confused about love for longer than I thought. Titan is very confused and from a parents viewpoint it's evident.

...I think Tashi either sees it too or he's ignoring the truth.

Either way, we'll just have to see how things persist and go about. Because so far I can't tell. All I know is that we may be seeing Zeus faster than I thought.

I get to blame Tashi - not that I'm saying he's an issue. It's just enough to cause concern. Since he's in link to them...it doesn't matter how long it's been since he's seen them.

Now we'll just have to see.

Most definitely prepare Titan. Because he'll most likely be thrown into this just for knowing Tashi in such a way...

We'll just have to see.

_________________😲

Now for Damian they'll be in the future timeline too. 😁

I know it's abrupt - I just...wanted to do it. 🤧

lol. 😬

Now, how was yesterday? 😉

Did my embellishments and clever wording get you? 😌

I'm not saying a WORD on who'll be with who. 🤦🏽‍♀️

I placed my words in certain places and let you guys think what you must. 🙇🏽‍♀️

Because I said their relationship wasn't in the cards... 😲

Now...NOW - then I said sorry. 😉

Wow. 😶

Now you guys won't know. 🙅🏽‍♀️

I may anger some but all I can say is be openminded. 💁🏽‍♀️

If you leave because of it... 😶

I don't know what to say - but... 🙃

Yeah. 😝

The future is unforeseen. 👀

That's all I can say. 🤷🏽‍♀️

What...do you....think? 🤔

Vote 🗳

Comment 🤩

Follow 🥰

~ YOLO🧡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

861K 24K 45
[STANDALONE] Warnings: *Story moves kind of fast but oh well *Includes sexual content aka SMUT ~ "Mhm." I hummed out. He moves the fabric of my thong...
139K 5.9K 41
"I'd never like you...I could never fuck somebody like you." "Makes sense," Miguel snorts, entertained that Jacob would take it there, "Despite me b...
30.7K 1K 48
"Why? Why me?" I said. Why is it my fate that has to be upside down? "You should be happy. Every women will die to be in your place." The jerk in fro...
16K 4.3K 18
" Well shoot " he looked shocked by my request. " You're not afraid to die?" I scoffed at his dumb question, isn't my request enough answer? " listen...