Myth | TaeKook/VKook - (Werew...

By Taekooktrash_tk

"What are you doing here? Do I know you?", Jungkook rose a brow, sassing on his mate. Taehyung immediately h... More

Chapter # 1
Chapter # 2
Chapter # 3
Chapter # 4
Chapter # 5
Chapter # 6
Chapter # 7
Chapter # 8
Chapter # 9
Chapter # 10
Chapter # 11
Chapter # 12
Chapter # 13
Chapter # 14
Chapter # 15
Chapter # 16
Chapter # 17
Chapter # 18
Chapter # 19
Chapter # 20
Chapter # 21
Chapter # 22
Chapter # 23
Chapter # 24
Chapter # 25
Chapter # 26
Chapter # 27
Chapter # 28
Chapter #29
Chapter # 30
Chapter # 31
Chapter # 32
Chapter # 33
Chapter # 34
Important Note
Chapter # 36
Chapter # 37
Chapter # 38
Chapter # 39
Chapter # 40
Chapter # 41
Chapter # 42
Chapter # 43
Chapter # 44
EPILOGUE
ANNOUNCEMENT
👁👁
New Books

Chapter # 35

12.8K 797 366
By Taekooktrash_tk

The sun was shining upon their heads, indicating a new day as sun rose breaking the dawn but somehow it feels extremely dark and cold. It was like the sun never rose in the first place because their sun turned pale and was on the brink of Death.

"Hoseokie p-please stay ... Y-you can't leave us ..", Jimin choked as tears stream down his cheeks.

"B-byul is waiting for you. So is Hails. Y-you should stay with us", Jin said through hiccups.

They all were in tears trying so hard to stay strong but failing. How will they show up in front of Hails? How will they ever tell her that they couldn't protect their friend, their brother when they promised to come back safe and sound with everyone.

"It's all my fault... If he let me take that arrow—"

"J-jim....inn" Hoseok whispered ever so slowly. He immediately looked at Hoseok, taking his weak hand between his, "Y-yes Hoseokie I'm here.. it's me Jimin", he said through tears.

"Pl...ease take care of of my son...... and tell Hails I-i am s...so...rry...", Hoseok whispered through pain. He could no longer feel his body as it was already numb. His breathing turned shallow and he knew that it was end of the road for him.

"Don't you dare say that. We all will go out together. You're coming with us. You will talk to Hails on your own", Jin cried.

Sasha and Jihyun finally turned the whole palace into dust. Namjoon, Yoongi and Taehyung came from the woods as well. Bogum looked at Jihyun and he nodded. He nudge Sasha, "Please", he whispered. She rolled her eyes but sighed.

"Get away from him", she ordered Jimin and Jin. They looked at her and moved a little away, giving space to Sasha, "Will he be alright?", Both Jin and Jimin asked in unison.

"I don't know about that but I can try. Also it depends on his will and stamina", she answered. They both eyed her with so much hope and trust. She mumbled something and a light spark above his wound. It stitched up his chest and the wound stopped bleeding.

But he was still pale. "W-why isn't he moving?", Jin asked looking at his friend's pale body and Sasha who stood up. "I told you I can try, but it's up to him. I don't use the dark magic which will bring back him to life because it's a give and take. If I give him life then I have to take one too", she said.

"T-then?", Jimin questioned.

Jihyun squeezed his shoulder and gestured him to stop. He was confused but actually everybody was. Jimin took Hoseok in his embrace. They all went to the pack house and after hours, they finally arrived at the pack house. The doctor of the pack house informed them about Hails fainting.

They immediately ran to the room, and saw Hails neck mark being all veiny and aroused. It was half erased. "T-the mark is still there", Jimin said as a little hope spark on his eyes and Jin nodded too. They admitted Hoseok and Jihyun ask the doctor to give his blood to Hoseok.

---------------------

Almost 3 weeks pass and Hoseok was still unconscious. They took care of Byul and Hails. In the past 3 weeks, Jimin met his father . He cried and hugged him and met his younger sister as well. Hoseok father was waiting for his son to wake up too.

Hails moved to Hoseok's father house. She stayed almost all day and night with Hoseok and for night, one of the boys stayed besides him. Jungkook was going through his  mood tantrums. Taehyung parents and everyone was excited in the pack house but that excitement was still not enough to make them happy because one of them was still suffering and wasn't fully recovered yet.

They stayed like a family from the beginning and without Hoseok it felt like they all have no reason to be happy or smile. It was always him who made the mood and set the environment for all of them and now without him, the atmosphere of the pack house is sad and gloomy.

"When will he wake up Jihyun?", Jimin asked. "I don't know Chim, I tried everything I could. Let's be happy that he's still alive—"

"You call him alive?", Jin cut him off. "It broke my heart to see him like that. My ears are yearning to hear his voice, his laugh. It's too much....too much", he choked.

"I'm same. What do you think? Do I like this all depressed and gloomy atmosphere? I hate it too okay. We can't use the forbidden spell. It won't bring back our Hoseok, it will only give us an Evil soul controlling Hoseok's body. Do you want that?", Jihyun scoffed.

Both Jimin and Jin turned silent, knowing exactly that they all are suffering and going through the same shit. On the other hand, Jungkook was going through some complications too. Since they tried to rip his womb and extract the baby out, Jungkook's baby came on his lower region.

Jihyun was giving him vampire blood on daily basis because his body was turning pale and his bump was growing too. Doctor gave them a week time before younger will deliver the baby. Everybody was scared because of his delivery because even after consuming vampire blood on daily basis, his body was still turning paler.

They admitted Jungkook in the hospital and Taehyung was there for him to take care of him. One minute he crave food, next moment he starts crying. Everybody was worried and going from one hospital room to another, praying for Hoseok fastest recovery and Jungkook's safe delivery.

-------------------------

It was midnight when Jungkook started sweating, black and white images of people wearing cloaks circulated inside his head. He saw himself surrounded by them and they were chanting something making him weak and stumbled on his knees. Taehyung was roped on the other side, unconscious.

He was feeling scared. He tried to call out for help but nobody came for his rescue. He cursed under his breath. No.. This shouldn't be happening. This must be a dream, he assured himself but the people surrounding him were felt so real. He felt a silver dagger piercing through his bicep. He hissed and then he screamed.

A blue flame ball and a wind ball came from either side, protecting him and Taehyung. Soon the whole place was turned into ashes and broken shards was scattered in the ground. He saw th—

"Jungkook.... Jungkook", Taehyung pat younger's cheek lightly. Jungkook groaned when he felt a sharp sting on his lower region.

"What happened love? Why are you sweating?", Taehyung mumbled softly.

"It's n-nothing", Jungkook stuttered.

"Babe. You can share with me", Taehyung said kissing his knuckles as he took his hand on his. Jungkook hummed and closed his eyes, "I know".

Taehyung kept chanting sweet nothings and soon Jungkook drifted off to sleep again.

Namjoon, Yoongi, Bogum and Jihyun were in the meeting room. Sasha was there too, "Is that really what you saw?", Jihyun questioned again and Sasha nodded.

"I really thought it was over", Namjoon muttered.

"It's over. It's just a thought at the back of my head. I just shared what I felt there", Sasha shrugged.

"Still this could become a problem. We are weak right now. Our defense is weak", Yoongi intrude.

"I casted the spell. Nobody can break the barriers I made. So we are strong from defensive point of view", Sasha corrected him. They were discussing and working on their strategies when they all heard a loud howl of younger crying and shattering sound.

Their eyes turned double the size and they ran to younger's ward. The flames were extinguished by Taehyung once again and they all could see the black clouds of fumes. Taehyung was trying to calm younger down but he was just out of control.

The doctors came running to his ward. "I think it's time", Sasha whispered. They all looked at her and before they could ask her what she meant, the doctors told them that they're going to take him to the delivery ward. Jimin and Jin came too.

All the boys were gathered outside of the ward. They could hear younger's constant screaming and wails. It was ripping Taehyung's heart out but he couldn't help in that. Only if he could share his pain, he would have. The doctor came out from the ward,

"We need blood to pump in his system. He is loosing his consciousness".

"Taehyung eyed Jihyun, "We will bring it soon Dr.", Taehyung answered. They both ran and Jihyun took the blood of vampire from one of his allies. He still added his own blood to help him regain his consciousness. They brought blood and handed that to nurse.

They waited for 3 hours outside the room. Younger's cries never once stopped. But soon they all sniff a totally different scent and then another one. Their ear perked up and the next thing that happened, made their eyes popped out of its docket,

Soft baby crying noises echoed in the air and wasn't of a single baby, it was more than one. All of their eyes stung with tears and Taehyung has totally different feeling, a sense of pride, a feeling of glee, pure bliss and so much more. He couldn't explain his emotions, his feelings in words.

"Congratulations Mr Kim Taehyung you became a father of a baby boy and girl. You can meet your mate as for now. We will bring the babies soon", with that saying the doctors and nurses left the room.

Taehyung immediately rushed inside the room. Younger was on stretcher with many IV attached to him. His eyes were closed and his pheromones were spread inside the room, in a protective defensive way. He sat besides Jungkook and took his hand between his. He peppered it with kisses,

"I'm so proud of you Babe. You did it. We finally are parents now", Taehyung said as tears roll down from his cheeks.

"So is it a boy or girl?", Jungkook asked exhausted. Eyes still half lidded.

"Both", Jimin said this time. Jungkook opened his one eye, trying to understand what older meant by that.

"You gave birth to Twins Kookie", Jin smiled patting his hair softly.

Jungkook hissed and nurse came with the babies, "Kindly let the patient rest. He needs to rest to recover". They all nodded. Taehyung kissed his forehead and they all could hear younger's soft snoring.

When they saw the babies, they all cooed. Yoongi came first to take the baby girl in his arms while Taehyung held his mate's and his mini version in his arms. They were sound asleep as well just like their father.

"He has Kookie's feature and his hair are like Taehyung's", Jin cooed.

They were all taking turns to take the baby in arm when another nurse came, "It's a merry day for you all. Your friend from ward 403 has woken up".

Once again their eyes glistened with the fresh set of tears as their lips quivered. "I'll stay behind with Jungkook. Ask from Jungkook's and my side", Taehyung said and Jimin nodded.

When they entered the room, Hails was crying and Hoseok was talking so softly and slow that they couldn't hear a thing. When Hails saw all of them, she pecked his mate's lips and went out with Byul. Once she left, they all stood near his bed.

"Bitch you fucking give all of us a heart attack there", Jihyun huffed, trying so hard not to cry or show any emotions.

"Yaa you fucker! Why did you do that huhhh? You should have let me die inst—" , Jimin choked on his tears. Once again they all were crying and Hoseok's eyes too had tears.

"We are a family and I'm your Hyung remember", Hoseok whispered so soft and slow, breathless. He sat back on his stretcher and they all hugged him.

"Never ever talk about leaving us. Do you hear me", Namjoon ordered and he smiled, "Never".

-----------------------------

A/N: Maybe 1 or 2 chapters are remaining 👀 I could make a sequel of this series as my mind could already picture new villain but I don't think anybody will read that 😅 So yeah let's end it 😂

Also please take care of yourself 🙏🙏 and do comment and vote 🙏 it means a lot to me 💜

My new book "An Innocent Sin" is published too. I hope you will read it and support too 💜 I'll promise to entertain you with so much crack, fun, drama and romance 💜💜

I'm TaeKook trash and I'm proud of it 😔✊ 🐯💜🐰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

821K 38K 55
Kim Taehyung, True blood alpha of Silver moon pack, Many enemies and people fears him...he never showed any emotions to anyone ever. Jeon Jungkook, r...
510K 22.5K 15
[COMPLETED] in which Jeon Jungkook an alpha has lost all hopes of finding his mate.he believed he will be forever alone as he was blessed with the gi...
232K 8.7K 35
"I PROMISE little one, when I am born again , I will look for, when I find you, I will make you mine again , to the eternity. We will be together in...
200K 12.1K 35
{Completed} A Beta, very unusual, not generally known about, and chosen with great care in order to make people better and to make an exception in a...