Accepting: Hidden Self

By PercivalNightshade

A story of San trying coming to terms with who he is and who his family is, while trying to realize that he c... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55

Chapter 43

115 8 1
By PercivalNightshade

AN/ Fighting in this one, and sorry for not posting that much recently. My brain has been pretty foggy, and getting it to calm down so I can sit and write has been difficult lately

Wooyoung

         After coming to this place we started running towards the burning pull we both felt. While running I have seen San kill the same people over and over, just to protect me, but slowly I have learned how to use my magic to help him.

         We run into another group of bad guys and I throw a fire blast at them, San guards me and flings a wing at them, cutting one in half. The other on fire and running away.

         "You'd think they would try something different." I say as we start running towards the pull again. He laughs at the thought but we can feel the pull change again, it was more of an eerie feeling, like it was laughing at us. We stop, looking at each other and we run faster.

:@:

         He was right about how long we were running, it feels like a week at least before we get to a strange clearing. He stands in front of me as we enter, and I can feel something heating up in my pocket.

         "Ahhh, so you finally found me. I don't know what your father sees in you, but you will never amount to anything, you half breed child." I hear a voice say, pointed at Sannie. I look around trying to see where the voice is coming from, but have no luck.

         "Amaymon, come out and fight me." San says in a demanding tone. I watch as a man takes form in the large clearing and he is grinning. San heads to the middle asking me not to follow, and no matter how much I want to, the fear keeps me in place. I watch San walk up to him and he gets into stance with him.

         I can only see blurs at first, but soon I see San fling a wing at his uncle, cutting his face.

:@:

San

         I enter the clearing and he grins at me, throwing a spell just past my shoulder. I lung at him and I connect with his face. He looks at me with annoyance, and flings me off with a punch to the gut. I let out a grunt and fling a wing at him, hoping to graze him with the razors.

         As they draw blood I can hear him hiss, and come after me. I make a wall of ice in front of me and use it to kick off and kick him hard. He reels back and throws a knock back spell at me, throwing me across the clearing, into a tree.

         I cough as I fall to the ground, seeing blood. I wipe it away and look to see that he is laughing at me. I stand shakily and run at him, trying to connect a kick. He grabs me and throws me down easily, I groan again as I feel him breaking bones.

         "You really thought you could win with that pathetic excuse for a body?" he laughs at me. He picks me up by my neck, squeezing as he does, and throws me towards Woo, and I slide to a halt at his feet.

         "I'm sorry Woo, I thought I could protect you." I say hoarse and I see his hand is glowing with magic. I grab his hand and kiss it lightly, but I see him pull something out of his pocket, the rosary. He puts it over my heart and kisses me as I hear my uncle laughing. I put magic into the kiss and so does he, hoping it will do something. When we pull away I feel nothing different, but I am healing a bit faster.

         "I can help you," Woo whispers to me and I nod. He helps me stand up and I change, my true form coming out. I haven't used it since Hala Hala, but it seems to be more powerful. I use my wings to jump forward, striking him again.

         "You will not lay a finger on him!!" I yell, letting out rage I hadn't felt before. I see a fireball go past me and hit him too. I look to see Woo holding his hand out.

         "You stopped paying attention to me." he says to me as I turn around. He throws a spell at Woo, but I jump in it's way, and feel as it burns me. I feel a surge of energy as it does, like something happened to me, like a blessing or a curse.

         Woo runs to me and holds my hand, holding the rosary and crying. I laughed, coughing and looking into his eyes.

         "I give you my blessing, young one." I hear in my head, and I can feel a change. I look at Woo again and he is in shock.

:@:

Wooyoung

         I watch as San takes the hit for me and his mangled body hits the ground. I scream in horror as he lands by me, and I can see those monsters coming towards us too. I cry as I see him, and he just smiles, laughing as I hold his hand with the rosary.

         Before I can say anything I watch as he gives off a strange pale golden and purple glow. His true form changes from his old Hala Hala look to dark hair with a white streak and an almost updated version of the Hala Hala looks, but shifting from that and another look. I can see it shifting between black and a white color.

         He slowly stands up and I see his wings are larger and there are more of them. He has 3 sets now, he has changed from just Nephilim, he is part Demon and part Seraphim. I stare in awe as he stands, golden wings cover him as his uncle angrily throws spells at him, his pale purple wings in the middle folded and the black strike out at his uncle.

         "Wait!" I call and he halts the wing, wrapping his uncle in it instead. I run to him and I see tears running down his face, with a mix of emotions on his face.

         "Why? Why shouldn't I?!" he yells through the tears.

         "Letting him suffer at your father's hands is what he deserves, not a swift death." I tell him, putting a hand on his arm. He sighs and pulls me into him, dragging us all into what I assume is hell, seeing his father in front of us.

:@:

San

         I take us to my father and throw my uncle down pinning him with a golden wing. When did I have golden wings? I think as I look up to see my father in shock.

         "You, how can you," my father locked him away with a snap before my uncle can continue. I see my aunt and she is smiling at me.

         "I told you Luci, your father really likes your kid, though he will have a few issues in the future." she says and looks me up and down.

         "What happened?" I ask as I look for Woo.

         "You are now blessed as being a new type of Nephilim, you are part Demon Prince and part Seraphim." she says touching my chest and looking at the new pieces on my outfit.

         "I'm what?" I ask and Woo looks at me with a huge smile. He points to my wings and I am shocked, a set for each part of me. I have only heard of Seraphim and this was all shocking to me, I didn't know how to feel. That's when it hit me.

         "Wait, I can feel again..." I say as I look at them. Woo hugs me and I am crying, happy to be able to feel his hug and know that I love him. I drop the form and kiss my boyfriend, my soulmate.

         "You two are so cute," I hear my father say, and he sounds genuine.

         "Does this mean you approve?" I ask and he nods. My aunt shows us our hearts and we both smile. His is healed, and mine is whole again, though the colors are dancing now, with my pale purples and maroon and his stunning blue.

         "I'm proud of you two, now go back to the hotel and make sure everyone knows you're safe... But you might want to clean up first," my aunt says pointing to our dirty, bloodied, and ripped clothes. I nod and take us back, Woo in hand.

:@:

         We get back to our room and it's the end of the day. I take him to get a shower and give a small smile, being giddy to see everyone again and having my feelings back. I grab clothes out for us and set them on the bed.

         I had to go back in my memory to remember, but we are supposed to go to dinner with some of the people we are working with. They had requested suits so that's what I put out. When Woo comes out I get my shower quickly then come back to him in the suit.

         "I forgot about this, I hope we aren't late." he says and I hurry to get dressed, adding a bit of makeup to us, then run to dinner.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 153 20
Dread is the only thing filling the air as the young men wait in trench for their doom to come. The war is nearing it's end yet everyone is too afra...
19.3K 344 23
> "Wooyoung-ah?" san called and was stunned because of ...- I'm sorry i just wanted to write a story , I've been thinking about the ideas of what I s...
7.5K 389 16
Seongjoong Vampire AU After the traumatic experiences during the past months, Hongjoong is still experiencing the affects. As he managed to return to...
4.9K 373 44
Can you change the fate that has been there for centuries? Seonghwa had lost everything important to him, but nonetheless he continued with his life...