Meant To Be

By phoenixmaiden13

One Night of passion leads to drastic consequences that changes the war completely. Harry must go into hiding... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42

Chapter 5

16.2K 441 98
By phoenixmaiden13

Tom paced back and forth, occasionally throwing a glance to the bed, but still, he came up with nothing. He had just woken up next to his enemy of all people after having the most brilliant sex he had ever had, with said enemy. He would never, under any normal circumstances touch Potter. Something happened, but he didn't know what and it agitated him to no end. He knew Potter had nothing to do with it because it was highly advanced magic and there was no way he could do something like that. That, and there had been such excruciating pain in his head. It's never happened to him before only to Potter, originating in his scar. That pain had then receded and turned into the most overwhelming need to claim the boy in front of him.

Tom walked over to the side of the bed and looked down at Harry who was still sleeping. He gently moved his hair aside and stared down at the lightning bolt-shaped scar he had given him over 20 years ago. Could that be the origin? He thought he had to find out. He went to his bookshelf and dusted off the plaster that had gotten on the books in the fight earlier; he took out several books and set out to find out what exactly the hell happened. But first, he had to get rid of his followers that were making an awful racket at his door.

xxx

Harry blinked his eyes open slowly, feeling dizzy and disoriented. He shifted himself over slightly and felt a dull ache in his backside, it didn't hurt but it wasn't comfortable either. Moving his hands over the material underneath him he noticed that he was on a bed, the silk sheets caressing his naked skin. Naked? He shot up on the bed looking around wildly. Why was he...?

Everything came back to him. Oh my god. I-I...

A movement caught his attention and he whipped his head around to see the infamous Dark Lord sitting on the ledge of the window holding a book and glaring at him with hate-filled red eyes.

Harry looked down at himself and realized his hands were shaking. He wrapped his arms around himself to try and stop them but it only made it worse. He felt so violated, so used, so...disgusted with himself that he allowed that...that monster to touch him. He knew it was consensual, but that was what made it worse, so much worse.

He did something to me, I know it!

"...er..."

H-He made me, he made me l-like it. I would never!

"...tter...Potter!"

Harry snapped back to awareness when a hand grabbed his shoulder. He slapped the hand away and looked up with wild eyes, "DON'T TOUCH ME!!"

Tom stepped back in shock at Harry's reaction. He had been preparing himself for what would happen when he woke up, different scenarios on what he would say depending on Potter's reaction, but this was not one of them. An angry and pissed off one he could deal with but not a crying one.

"Oh god, oh god!" Harry whispered curling into himself and bringing the sheets tighter around him so he was covered. Tears unbidden started to cascade down his face as the full impact of what he had done sunk in.

"Potter don't you dare go down that road. I did not rape you!"

"Yes, you did! I didn't want it!" Harry cried.

"Damn it, Potter. I may be a Dark Lord, but I do not rape people. I do not need to force myself on someone to fulfill my needs. So stop those thoughts right now!"

"Well, you good as did. I know you did something, I know it!" Harry shouted back wrapping his arms tighter around himself. "You made me-"

"I did not!" Tom shouted, "I couldn't control myself, and neither could you, am I right?" he said and picked up the book he had been reading and put it in front of him.

Harry backed away when Tom came closer, but he only set a book down in front of him opened to a page. He looked up at Tom, who had backed away from the bed to look out the window.

"Read it."

Harry grabbed the edge of the book with one hand to bring it closer while the other held onto the blankets covering him.

Soulmate bond—this bond is the strongest of all bonds and once activated it cannot be undone. The two participants who the spell has been cast over are strongly compelled to be with each other until the bond is able to complete itself. If they do not complete the bond a strong yearning for the other will not go away until the bond is completed. Said yearning will be associated with constant itching, headaches, burning sensation, irregular breathing, etc. For the spell to completely work both participants have to accept the bonding or the same yearning will occur. Said bond is usually used for arranged marriages or to stop feuding families by inter-marrying.

"What does this mean?" Harry asked.

"It means that the connection that we have through your scar compelled us to...compensate the bond."

"What bond? We didn't cast any bond spell?" Harry said with mounting hysteria.

"I know that!" Tom snapped, then sighed and ran a hand through his hair. He wouldn't accomplish anything if he yelled. "This is the closest thing that I can find of what happened."

"Why now? This never happened before."

"My guess is because we were never alone together. We never really have before," Tom said turning away to look out the window.

Harry opened his mouth to disagree but closed it when he realized Tom was right. Every time they met someone was there with them. Quirrell, Ginny, the Basilisk, his friends, Death Eaters, the Order, Dumbledore...This was the first time the two of them had been alone.

Tears filled his eyes again. Did this mean he was bonded to Voldemort forever? He didn't want that. He had been waiting for the right person, the right man so he could give himself to him. And now...now...

"Quit your crying already! I've had enough of it!" Tom snapped, truthfully the tears scared him a little.

But Harry only cried harder, "Shut up! You don't understand! I didn't want this to happen," he ended in a whisper.

"Like I did? Do you think I would want to sleep with someone like you? Don't make me laugh," Tom sneered.

Harry gasped as he felt like someone stabbed him in the heart, "I didn't want my first time to be with a monster!" he shouted back.

Tom jerked back as if stung, but quickly hid it "You were a virgin? How pathetic."

"To you maybe. But now I'm not thanks to you. What? Did you lose yours in your 5th year?"

"It was 4th year if you're so interested. It doesn't mean anything."

"Yes, it does mean something! Not like you can understand. Now no one will touch me, especially after you raped me!"

"I did not rape you!"

"It sure feels like you did. Now I'm bonded to you!"

"We are not bonded," Tom said through gritted teeth.

"But you said-" Harry started confused.

"I said it was the closest thing to what happened, not that it was," Tom said, but now he felt uncertain.

Tom looked at the vulnerable boy on the bed, blankets wrapped tight around him. His hair still rumpled and lips still bruised from their lovemaking. But it was the eyes that got to him. The green eyes were filled with tears and made them look glassy. They were full of despair and disgust. The tears fell down his pale cheeks and his lips trembled as he shook with uncontrolled sobs. He looked so lost and broken. This wasn't the Potter he knew. Tom was startled to feel a twinge in his chest. Was this guilt? Anger built up inside of him and he shouted, "Get out!"

Harry jumped and cowered in fear at the sound of Tom's angry voice. He backed up away from him as he approached the bed until he hit the headboard and had nowhere to go. Tom grabbed the blankets and tugged them violently out of Harry's grasp and he let out a startled cry.

Tom whipped out his wand and pointed it at Harry, "Get out now before I change my mind!"

Harry froze like a deer caught in the headlights. Was he letting him go? He didn't understand why, but he was too frightened by the figure towering over him to ask or to even move. The book that had been tittering on the side of the bed when Tom moved the covers finally toppled over the side and landed on the floor with a thud. The sound snapped Harry out of his frozen state and he hurriedly found his clothes and put them on, ignoring the sharp pain in his backside and the trembling of his fingers. He found his wand where he had last dropped it and looked to Tom one last time, looking to see if he was really letting him go.

"GO!"

Harry spun around and pushed open the door and took off down the hallway. As he ran he vaguely noticed that there were no Death Eaters in sight, but he was too focused on not panicking and falling into a crying mess and to get out of there to be surprised. He just needed to get out. He finally found some stairs and quickly ran down them and got to the entrance hall. He pushed open the heavy double doors and was immediately touched by the cold morning air. He didn't waste any time in his surroundings and he ran down the front steps and through the front gate and down the dirt path.

And he kept running and did not look back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 58.8K 72
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
166K 6K 92
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
872K 53.5K 118
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
154K 4.1K 79
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...