Suga Oneshots and Sickfics

By DeniskaTen

"Yoongi tried to shake his head. As he gained more consciousness however, the pain became more pronounced and... More

Working Too Hard 1
Working Too Hard 2
Meeting New Members
Drunk After a Concert
Motionless Min 1
Motionless Min 2
Until the Blood Appears
Withdrawal
The Last
The Most Beautiful Moment in Life
Doubling Over
Handing Over Crutches
I'm Sick of This Fake Love
Falling Off
Everything at Once
Yoongi, You're Not Wanted
Bloody Night
One Sunny Evening
Hiding
College Life
50/50
Doorframes and Award Shows
Mayday
Yoongi Is Here To Save the Day
Concern Works Two Ways
Nobody Knows 1
Signing For Help

Faking it All

2.3K 68 80
By DeniskaTen

Requested by imasid13

-------

When it came time for a new album, there were always lots of things to get done. Choreographies to master, vocals or raps to get down perfectly, all their outfits had to fit well, the songs had to be produced and finished, the album art had to be made...

Yoongi tried to calm himself every time. He told himself that everything was going to be finished in the end. If things went wrong, they could always push the album release date back. It wasn't worth getting so scared over. It wouldn't be the end of the world if they couldn't release their album on the first fixed date. The fans would understand.

But he always, every single time without fail, he got overwhelmed. The amount of work that needed to be done was too much for him. He ended up crying in his studio or in front of the others and frankly, it was a bit embarrassing for him. Very embarrassing for him.

He struggled to meet the deadlines. Yoongi was a chronic procrastinator and he always ended up finishing things at the very last second. It was nerve-wracking and downright terrifying at times.

So this time, he had a plan. He would take a "mental health day" as he told himself by telling the others that he was sick. Yoongi felt a little bad, but he convinced himself that, in a way, he was sick. He needed a breather for one day. Practicing eighteen hours a day caused burnout pretty quickly for him. Taking a day off would improve his mood by a lot. The others would probably be off at practice so he could have the whole dorms to himself. He could shake his ass to WAP and nobody would be laughing at him!

Now, if he could only make the others fall into his trap.

--------

"Min Yoongi, if you don't wake-"

Yoongi groaned. The sun hit his face. The clock in the hallway chimed nine times. He had purposefully tried to get up late so he could pretend like he was sick.

Jin stopped. He put the pillow down next to Yoongi. The bed dipped as he sat down.

"What's going on? Yoongi?"

"Hmmm...?" The rapper turned his head away from the window, trying to burrow his face into the covers.

"Are you okay? Does something hurt?"

"Yeah... my-my... head hurts."

Jin nodded. He patted Yoongi's side, then stood up.

"I'll call the manager and let them know okay? But wait, oh no..."

"Huh?"

"There's that meeting today, remember? We all have to go," Jin said. He ripped the covers off of Yoongi. "Come on. How bad is the headache?"

"Bad."

Yoongi grimaced, pretending to be in pain. His fake expressions of pain nearly made him crack up so he hid his face with his hands. Jin didn't notice anything.

"I'll get some painkillers okay?" Jin said. "If it gets super horrible then we can bring you home."

Yoongi sighed. He regretted picking today. He would have to be around the others the whole day and they would probably notice that he wasn't sick at all. He wouldn't get to spend the rest of the day at the dorms after all. And worst of all, he wouldn't get to have a solo dance party.

"Go and brush your teeth. I'll let the others know," Jin said. He helped Yoongi stand up and walk over to the bathroom.

"Okay."

Jin smiled at him, ruffling his hair before leaving the room. Yoongi immediately dropped his sick and trembling facade. He walked into the bathroom. Slowly brushing his teeth, he thought about what he could do.

But he couldn't think for long because soon enough, Namjoon was knocking on the door gently.

"Yoongi hyung? The painkillers are on your bedside table. Do you need any help?"

"No, I'm fine!"

Namjoon raised his eyebrow. Yoongi sure sounded more energetic than he usually did when he had a headache.

"Okay, well, call me if you need anything," Namjoon said before sauntering away.

-------

Yoongi drank the painkillers down. They probably wouldn't harm him right...? And even if they did, it would help convince the others that he really was struggling.

He would have to put his acting skills to test.

-------

Any suspicions that Namjoon had had about Yoongi faking soon vanished. The rapper barely ate during breakfast and kept clutching his head. Namjoon wished he could make him stay home and rest, but the management had told them all to be at the meeting no matter what.

Yoongi came up with a plan while eating breakfast.

-------

The meeting was boring. The managers and other staff members were discussing the budget and their schedules and safety measures and other topics that Yoongi usually would have tried to pay attention to. It was unfortunate that today he had had to be struck down with the worst migraine ever.

Yoongi kept his expression blank, occasionally twisting it up once in a while to show pain. He nearly started to giggle when Jungkook looked at him in concern. This was so funny.

"Yoongi, do you want to catch a breath of fresh air?" Jimin asked.

"Sure-sure..."

Yoongi shakily got to his feet. He clutched onto the table as if he was getting dizzy. Hoseok immediately got up to steady him.

Time to execute his plan.

Yoongi crumpled onto his knees. Hoseok gasped, careful to keep his voice down. He held onto the rapper tightly as he crouched down next to him.

"What's going on hyung?" the dancer asked in a worried voice. "Is the headache getting worse? Do you want to go home?"

Yoongi sniffled. Actual tears came to his eyes.

Such good acting. Keep it real smooth, Yoongi. You got this.

"It's really bad!"

A few of the tears rolled down his face. Hoseok hugged him close.

"Take him home. We can fill him in later," one of the managers said.

Yoongi's heart leaped up into the sky. He nearly jumped up but held himself back in the nick of time. He kept sniffling and gripping onto Hoseok's shirt.

Taehyung came up behind them.

"I can carry him." His voice was characteristically deep. "Move aside peasants."

Yoongi was lifted into Taehyung's arms. He buried his face into the second maknae's shirt as if trying to shield himself from the light.

Yoongi managed to keep his act up while still in the car. He kept his hands tightly over his ears and let out a convincing groan every now and then. Taehyung even looked concerned. He kept glancing around to make sure the rapper was comfortable.

--------

Taehyung was planning on staying to take care of Yoongi, but the management called him to say that he needed to come back to the meeting. The second maknae was upset. He didn't want to leave his hyung all alone when he was sick. Taehyung made sure to make Yoongi all comfortable in his bed before leaving.

But right after Yoongi was sure that Taehyung had left the premises, he leapt off his bed and headed into the living room. Loud blasting music was soon heard from the dorms.

Yoongi relaxed into the couch. He watched music video after music video and soon lost track of time.

The others won't know, he assured himself.

The meeting was going to go on for a long time, right?

------

The meeting ended early. The others decided to stay with the managers for a bit, discussing things. Jungkook decided to head home. He knew that Yoongi was sick and he wanted to provide him with some comfort.

-------

"Hyung? Why is there music playing? Didn't you have a headache?"

Yoongi stopped the music. He wiped the smile off his face. Jungkook was standing in the doorway with a shocked expression.

"I... um, you see, I took some painkillers and now I'm feeling a lot better..."

Way to go Yoongi. Way to blow your cover.

Jungkook laughed. "That's good then, isn't it? Which painkillers did you take?"

"Tylenol."

"I thought we ran out. Namjoon gave you the last few in the morning."

"I have some in my room."

"Ah..." Jungkook hummed. Yoongi was carefully avoiding his gaze, he noticed.

Yoongi leaned back into the couch. The loud music rang in his ears from before. The TV had turned off. He just wanted to rest. But instead Jungkook was here, drilling him like he was testing a suspect's alibi.

"Do you want me to make you something to eat?" Jungkook asked.

"No, I'm good."

Jungkook sighed. "I don't know what else to do with a sick person! I-"

"Jungkook, stop yelling!" Jin entered the room, a worried expression on his face. The others were starting to come home too. "Yoongi has a headache, why are you yelling?"

Yoongi took that opportunity to lay down. He slipped the blanket over his head and buried himself into the pillow and couch. Within moments, he felt Jimin's hand on his shoulder.

"I'm so sorry about that," Jungkook was saying." "He was listening to loud music earlier so I thought it would be okay if I raised my voice a bit."

"He was listening to loud music?" Jin asked. He frowned.

Yoongi felt his heart skip a beat. He was losing his battle. The others were going to find out.

"Yoongi hyung, why were you listening to music-"

"I was trying to practice the choreography!" Yoongi said. He made sure to make his voice nice and shaky. Crying always made the others get worried.

"What?"

"Huh?" Jungkook said. "But that wasn't the song-"

"For the last time, shut up Jungkook!" Hoseok said. "Can't you see that Yoongi is sick?"

Jungkook shrugged. "I'm just saying that the song he was listening to wasn't the song that we're learning the dance to. It's called common sense, Hoseok. Yoongi hyung is lying. He was never sick in the first place. He's being lazy with this. He doesn't want to work hard so he lays at home and twerks to random songs."

Namjoon didn't know what to say. Jin stared quietly at the floor.

Yoongi felt like screeching. Jungkook was getting too smart for his own good. Oh where, oh where had his clueless maknae gone to?

"I'll go to the studio, bye everybody," Jungkook said cheerfully. "Call me when Yoongi feels better!"

"Oh wow, okay," Jin mumbled after he left. "I see it now too. That's what I get for being too nice."

Hoseok stared off into the distance. "Yoongi, you-you shouldn't have done that. I'm just saying. We have a lot of work to get done. I don't know why you did this, but it was wrong. Just plain wrong."

Jimin and Namjoon stayed silent. The mochi kept his hand on Yoongi's shoulder. Yoongi kept his face underneath his blanket. He felt like crying.

"I'm going to my room," Jin said. "I'm tired."

Yoongi was starting to get tired too. He felt his eyes burn with unshed tears. Everything had been ruined.

"I'll go to the dance studio."

"Yeah, okay, I'll go talk to Taehyung about the outfits."

"What are we going to do about them?"

"Nearly everyone's done the fitting. It's just... they have to make alterations and they want to make sure about the sizes."

"Ahhh..."

The voices blended together in Yoongi's brain. Goddamnit why did all the bad things have to happen to him?

You're so lazy. You can't do anything right. The others are working hard and you're not doing anything! Get up. Go to the studio. Work hard. Now.

Yoongi felt paralyzed. He couldn't do anything. He could feel Namjoon still sitting beside him. Namjoon probably understood. Namjoon should've. Namjoon did, didn't he? Namjoon was smart, right? He knew that Yoongi got overwhelmed and freaked out around comeback season. He knew that, right?

"Yoongi?" It was Namjoon's voice. He didn't sound angry like the others.

Yoongi stayed silent.

"Yoongi hyung, just... talk to me, please? It's me, your Namjoonie. You know I won't say anything bad to you."

Yoongi didn't have time to react before Namjoon scooped him up into his arms. The rapper tried his best to bury his face into Namjoon's shirt. He didn't want to face the world right now.

"Yoongi..."

Namjoon's voice was too close to him. It was laced with concern and care. He actually bothered to understand. Yoongi started to cry. He was so stupid for thinking this would actually work. All he wanted was a break. That's all.

"You just wanted a break, didn't you?"

Yoongi clung onto Namjoon's shoulder and sobbed. He was pretty sure that he fell asleep there later on as well. He woke up in his bed, Namjoon sprawled next to him.

The strangest thing was, the others didn't bring up Yoongi's "lazy scandal". They actually seemed to be quite apologetic towards him.

Yoongi didn't know what Namjoon had done or said to them, but he was thankful. Very thankful.

--------

that's what i do, all day, every day ^^

requests are closed! thanks for readinggg

2156 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.8K 1.7K 40
" What did you do! How could you do that to him! " " W-What are you talking about? " ".. he didn't tell you..? " " Tell me what! " " He's sick.. Ji...
14.5K 502 12
I bite my lip as a smile appears on my face: "Yoongi?" "Hmm?", he hums lightly and I can feel his breath on my face. "Let's not go home until we've w...
2.1K 162 32
Yoongi suffers from a dissociative personality disorder and that's why he breaks up with you. Ops. But there's more to that. Yoongi loves you but hi...
1.5K 78 32
-!DISCONTINUED!- "I'm numb to everything. Everything is red. It wasn't always like this, everything was once bright and colourful. Now though, its.."...