Infinity (Fred Weasley x read...

By angelraeken

Fred Weasley took quite a shine to (y/n) McGonagall, so did his twin brother but not exactly in the same way... More

1 - Escape from Azkaban
2 - Home
3 - The Boggart
4 - The Grim
5 - Quidditch
6 - Hogsmeade
7 - Christmas
9 - New term
10 - Gryffindor Versus Ravenclaw
11 - An Unexpected visitor
12 - Buckbeak
13 - The Quidditch final
14 - Sirius Black
15 - An explanation
16 - The end of fifth year
17 - The Burrow
18 - The Portkey
19 - The Quidditch World cup
20 - Returning to Hogwarts
21 - The Triwizard tournament
22 - The Goblet Of Fire
23 - Liar
24 - The Astronomy Tower
25 - The First Task
26 - The common room party
27 - Dance class
28 - The Yule Ball
29 - The Second Task
30 - Barty Crouch Jr
31 - The Third Task
32 - The end of Sixth Year
33 - Headquarters
34 - The Order of the Phoenix
35 - The Noble House of Black
36 - Prefects
37 - The Final Year
38 - Dolores Umbridge
39 - The Detention
40 - A new Keeper
41 - The Ministry and Hogwarts
42 - The Heir of Gryffindor
43 - The Hog's head
44 - The favour from Snape
45 - The Lion and the Serpent
46 - Fake boyfriend
47 - Dumbledore's Army
48 - Charms class
49 - The DA meeting
50 - Polyjuice potion and Nifflers
51 - The attack on Arthur Weasley
52 - Christmas at Grimmauld Place
53 - The Knight bus home
54 - Snape's meeting
55 - The Outbreak at Azkaban
56 - The Patronus
57 - The New Head of Hogwarts
58 - The Hogwarts Heroes
59 - Weasley is our King
60 - The Department of Mysteries
61 - The loss of a father
62 - Weasley's Wizard Wheezes
63 - Professor Gryffindor
64 - The Slug Club
65 - The Necklace
66 - Uncle Lupin
67 - Ghosts
68 - The box of memories
69 - Draco Malfoy
70 - Christmas at The Burrow
71 - The Second Brother
72 - Poison
73 - Sectumsempra
74 - The Fallen Professor
75 - The Eight Potters
76 - The Wedding
77 - The Thief
78 - Followed
79 - Godric's Hollow
80 - The Truth
81 - Malfoy Manor
82 - The dog and the Malfoy boy
83 - Hell at Hogwarts
84 - It's a long story
85 - The Tale of the Three Brothers
86 - The Deathly Hallows
87 - Aberforth Dumbledore
88 - Hope
89 - The Battle of Hogwarts
90 - Fred Weasley
91 - Love of my life
92 - 19 Years Later
INFINITY MEMES

8 - Christmas night

64.4K 1.7K 3.4K
By angelraeken

As you were heading back to the Great Hall you were met with the kind eyes of Remus Lupin. "I thought you'd gone home for Christmas." You stated to the man who stood in front of you. 

"I went back this morning but I wanted to see my niece on Christmas day." 

"Are you still annoyed at me?" You asked.

"I was never annoyed. I understand. But I believe he's innocent." 

"What?" 

"I have a feeling he's innocent. I just need to know for sure." 

"You and me both." You both smiled.  "He's here." You spoke up.

"What? Have you seen him?" 

"No, but me and Harry both received firebolts for Christmas. There was no note but when I opened mine a chocolate rose fell out of the packaging. There's only one person who gives me a chocolate rose. Unless it was you." 

"No I have your gift here." He held up a brown box. "If he is around here he won't stay quiet for long. If he knows about you playing Quidditch and he knows about what happened at the last match then he'll come out of hiding soon. If he's not afraid to enter Hogwarts then who knows what he'll do." 

You nodded at the man as you spoke up. "I miss him." Lupin gave you a sad smile and pulled you in for a hug. 

"We'll all be reunited one day. We'll be a family once again." You smiled into the hug but it didn't last long as you both pulled away. 

"Merry Christmas (y/n)." He held out your gift. 

"Thank you, Merry Christmas Uncle Lupin." You smiled as you headed off to the Great Hall.

"Hello everyone!" You called out as you entered the hall and sat down next to Percy. Fang barked causing the boy to jump.

"I will never get used to that thing being here." He remarked.

"That 'thing' is a dog thank you very much and his name is Fang." You shot back. "Have either of you spoken to Hermione?" You asked Harry and Ron as they ate.

"I'm not talking to her." Ron spat as he ate.

"She's sat down there." Harry's head turned to the front of the table where you saw Hermione eating alone.

"Should we invite her to eat with us?" Ginny asked as she sat alongside Fred.

"No way! You saw what she did! Her cat killed Scabbers! And she told everyone that (y/n) knows Sirius Black!"

"Keep your voice down Ron!" I whisper yelled at the boy.

"And she wants to take away (y/n) and Harry's brooms!" You all gave one another a look debating if you should go against Ron's wishes or not when you caught Percy waving to one of the head girls.

"Aww, Percy is that your girlfriend? You know the one you spent all summer writing to last year?" You said casually. At your words, Fred choked on his pumpkin juice and everyone stopped eating to stare at the boy.

"No I'm not waving to anyone!" He tripped up his words.

"Oh really?" You questioned the boy again. "So you're telling me you didn't spend all of last year hidden in your room as you wrote to her?"

"I don't know what you're talking about. Besides, I didn't think you would have paid any attention considering all mum and dad did last year was yell at you five!"

"You know what? Because you are together maybe we should ask her to come over. After all, she might become family one day." Fred smirked.

"Don't you dare!"

"Penelope!" You stood up and called over to the girl. "Fancy joining us?" The girl nodded as she picked up her plate and hurried to join you all.

"I despise every single one of you." Percy muttered but then switched to a cheery voice as Penelope as she sat next to Ginny.

"Hello, Penny." Percy smiled.

"Hello Perc, I didn't think I'd be seeing much of you today." She smiled sweetly.

"No likewise." He smiled at her.

"So Penelope, how long have you and Percy been together?"

"They were together when the chamber of secrets was reopened. I saw them sneaking around with one another all the time. I told you all not to tease him!" Ginny spoke up

"Ginny!" Percy yelled.

"Oh, we've been together for over a year now."

"Oh really?" George smirked.

"Yes, and Perc has told me so much about you all." She smiled.

"All good things I hope." You smiled back at her.

"For the most part." She winked at you. "I heard you're all on the Quidditch team."

"Me, Fred, Harry and (y/n) are." George answered.

"Perc and I have a bet."

"Oh really?" Fred asked.

"If you beat Ravenclaw I owe Percy 10 Galleons."

"Well, brother it looks as if you're going to be 10 Galleons richer very soon." Fred laughed.

"I wouldn't be so sure, we have an amazing seeker." She said.

"We have Harry Potter." You smirked.

The rest of the dinner included you all talking about the school year and getting as much information from Penelope about her and Percy's relationship. You could definitely get away with so much now you knew. Once you had finished eating you got up to leave and headed to the common room.

"Ron, what are you doing?" You asked the redhead boy as he and Harry started to pile some leftover treats into their pockets and hands. 

"I'm getting us all more treats." 

"It's not like we don't have enough upstairs, mum sent us all tons." Fred replied. 

"You can never have too much food." The boys smiled as they grabbed more treats for the evening.

Eventually, you all headed back up to the common room and in typical Weasley fashion the twins stole Percy's badge and took off with it. All of you were eating your cakes and treats that Mrs Weasley had sent you and the ones Ron and Harry stole from the Great Hall when McGonagall burst through the portrait.

"So that's it, is it?" She came in and pointed at your and Harry's firebolts that Ron and Harry were holding. "What about the twins?"

"What about them?"

"Where are their firebolts?"

"How did you know?" You looked over to Hermione who had now hidden her face behind a book. She must have heard you giving them to the boys. "I gave them to the boys. I bought them those for Christmas. They aren't jinxed!"

"Miss Granger has just informed me that you both have been sent a broomstick." Hermione had now started to turn bright red as she attempted to hide her face with her book which was upside down. "May I?" She took both broomsticks and starred inspecting them.

"Hmm, and there was no note at all? No card? No message of any kind?" She asked.

"No." Harry said blankly.

"I see, well I'm going to have to take these from the both of you."

"What why?" The two of you yelled in unison which caused Fred and George to stop running around the room.

"They will need to be checked for jinxes. Of course, I'm no expert but I daresay Madam Hooch and Professor Flitwick will strip it down."

"Strip it down!" Ron yelled.

"It shouldn't take more than a few weeks, you will both have it back when we are sure they are jinx-free."

"There's nothing wrong with it!" Harry's voice started to shake as he spoke again. "Honestly Professor-"

"You can't know that Potter, not until you've flown it, at any rate, and I'm afraid it is out of the question until we are certain that they have not been tampered with. I shall keep you both informed." She turned on her heel carrying the two brooms with her and left the common room.

Both you and Harry looked furious and even Ron and the twins had a dark expression on their faces at the events that had just taken place.

"What did you go running to McGonagall for?" Ron yelled as he circled the girl.

"Because - I thought - and Professor McGonagall agrees with me - that that broom was probably sent to Harry and (y/n) by Sirius Black!" The girl threw her book down and stormed up to the girl's dorm.

"So much for the Christmas spirit." Fred muttered as he sat down next to you on the sofa in front of the fire. Both Harry and Ron went off to bed moaning about the girl's actions and Percy followed suit. Ginny left soon after to sleep which left you and the two twins and Fang.

"I say we prank Snape next." George spoke up

"With what?" You asked.

"Let a stink pellet go off in his classroom as we leave." George smirked.

"I was thinking of sneaking into the Slytherin common room and letting one go off in Adrian's room." Fred responded.

"How are we supposed to get in?" George asked.

"Polyjuice potion." You suggested.

"Brilliant!" Now we need someone to brew it." Fred leaned his head on your shoulder and looked up at you. "(y/n)." He longed out your name. "You know how you're really good at potions-"

"Get me the ingredients and you have yourself a deal. It'll be done after the holidays if you get me what I need by the end of this week. It takes about a month to brew so I'll have it done for a week or so into the new term."

"You angel!" Fred hugged you and George followed suit. You laughed at the boys as they pulled away.

"I'm off to bed." You announced as you stood up. Both boys followed suit. George pulled you into another hug and headed to bed.

"C'mere." Fred pulled you into a hug as he spoke into your hair. "Merry Christmas (y/n)."

"Merry Christmas Fred."

"Are you sure about the firebolts? You know keep ' em and all."

"Fred, why would I buy it for you just to take it back?"

"I dunno I guess we aren't used to this sort of stuff." You knew about the Weasleys' situation with money and anything they got, they took care of it like their lives depended on it well, other than Ron's wand and car but besides that, they took care of everything.

"You're keeping it Fred."

"Mum'll be mad." He smiled down at you.

"I think I can handle her, I've handled four of her sons for a good few years I'm sure I'll be okay. Besides she loves me." You smiled back.

"She'd rather adopt you than keep me."

"Can you blame her?" You laughed as he slapped your arm playfully.

"Can you two be quiet please!" Percy yelled down the stairs leading to the boy's dorm.

"I'm gonna kill that boy."

"Perfect Percy." You muttered, rolling your eyes as Fred laughed at you. "Now before Percy throws a fit I best get to bed." You looked up at him."Goodnight Fred."

"Goodnight (y/n), Merry Christmas." 

You walked into your room but a small voice caught you off guard. Turning around you saw Hermione. "(y/n) I'm sor-" 

"Mione you don't need to apologise. I know you were just looking out for us. I'm sure the boys will get over it soon." You smiled at the girl and she weakly smiled in return. "Get some rest Mione, I'll speak to the boys." She thanked you and headed to bed. 

You were slightly annoyed at the girl's actions but you knew she was only trying to look out for you and Harry. You could tell she was so upset by her actions and pushing her away wouldn't help anyone.

You lay in bed with Fang cuddled up to you by your side, you were thinking about your dad. How did he get into the tower? He surely didn't know the password, did he? What if someone was helping him? Could it be Lupin? And if Hagrid was right, what was he looking for? Or who was he looking for?

Sleep overtook you and your eyes closed and you fell into a deep sleep with Fang by your side. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.8K 399 75
Sometimes it Needs time to find the path you Need to go- but when you found it, you shouldn't let go of it, no matter how hard it might get. Anne is...
22.9K 885 47
❝𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐬 𝐢'𝐦 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝.❞ 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐚 𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐬...
1M 31.5K 200
***Completed*** 337k words **Some 18+ content! consider this your official warning!** When Violet steps onto the Hogwarts Express for the first time...
289 0 15
harry potter x fem. reader prisoner of azkaban - deathly hallows <3 ALL OF THE CHARACTERS (APART FROM Y/N) AND THE STORYLINE BELONG TO J.K.R (I DO NO...