𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐦 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐒𝐜...

Av Eddy622

(Book Two) "I've been looking for you for two years now. Luckily for me, I saw you at the beach party which... Mer

°AUTHOR'S NOTE°
Review
°CAST°
°1°
°2°
°3°
°4°
°5°
°6°
°7°
°8°
°9°
°10°
°11°
°12°
°13°
°14°
°15°
°16°
°17°
°18°
°19°
°20°
°21°
°22°
°23°
°24°
°25°
°26°
°28°
°29°
°30°
°31°
°32°
°33°
°34°
°35°
°36°
°37°
°38°
°39°
°40°
°41°
°42°
°43°
°44°
°45°
°46°
°47°
°48°
°49°
°50°
°51°
°52°
°53°
°Bonus Chapter°
Author's Note
Books Written By Edidiong

°27°

2.2K 528 284
Av Eddy622

This chapter is dedicated to _Victoria_yemi Thanks for the support.

Above is a picture of Saviour. I so missed his character.

Enjoy.

                      ~°~°~°~°~

                   °Uyai's POV°

The next day came in like a flash. Judith and I were driven to school by my driver, Mr Abiola. She was cool with missing school for a day. In fact, she hated school so much that she wanted to be with Jeremiah and I. But Jeremiah being his usual self, wouldn't let her. According to him, if he couldn't let Dami, then he wouldn't let anyone else.

Once we arrived at school, I bid my best friend goodbye, and rushed over to Jeremiah's car. He was quiet at the back waiting patiently for me, with his phone in his left hand.

Seating with Jeremiah at the back seat, was so awkwardly silent. Well, I was the one feeling the awkwardness. Jeremiah didn't mind the silence, as he scrolled down his instagram feed.

"So," I inhaled a long breath, as I tried to start up a conversation. "This friends...."

"Saviour and Shade." Jeremiah helped out, eyes still on his phone.

I nodded my head. "Yeah. Where did you guys meet again?"

Jeremiah made his phone go blank, before looking ahead. "They were once students of our school. They graduated last year."

"Well lucky them," I chirped. "They were so lucky not to encounter any sort of drama."

Jeremiah gave a light chuckle, which was nice to hear. "Though it wasn't as toxic as yours, drama was their middle name."

                  ~°~°~°~°~

It took forever to arrive at Unilag school gate, cause of Lagos unbearable traffic. But we arrived on time, cause of leaving on time.

Jeremiah looked around once out of his car, then placed his phone in his side pocket. He turned to look at his driver, "Wait here."

With just that word, Jeremiah's driver nodded his head, before resting his body at the hood of his car.

I was about walking ahead of Jeremiah, when he got hold of my arms and held it in his. My heart skipped a beat with that gesture, making me to turn at him with a questionable manner.

"W-Why are you holding my arms?" I asked, once we began our small walks to God knows where.

"So they'll think you're taking," Jeremiah replied dryly. I furrowed my brows, then gazed around. Seated at a far corner, were four guys. And one of those guys, had his eyes on me.

Oh.

"Where are your friends?" I asked as we moved forward. "I thought they would meet us at the gate."

The irony about all this was that we were both in our school uniform. Jeremiah seemed not to mind the idea, and truth be told, I didn't either. This uniform was way prettier than any outfit I had gotten in the past. So flaunting it around won't kill anyone.

Jeremiah didn't respond to my last question. So I decided to shut up and thrust him. We approached a fair looking dude, whom had his head covered with a white cap and then a black hoodie above it. He was pretty handsome, and his smile could melt a thousand heart in a second.

Seated at the back of the red sport like car, was a dark skinned girl. Her skin glowed under the sun, as she focused on the novel she was reading. Her face was free from makeup and her long weave-on fell over her shoulders.

The guy looked down at Jeremiah's and I connected hands, before speaking. "Shade look, who would ever see the day Jeremiah would actually have a girlfriend."

The girl reading the mystery novel, looked down at our hands, then went back to her book like it wasn't a big deal.

Like it had just electrified him, Jeremiah let go of my hands. "She's not my girlfriend, but the girl I told you about."

"The twin?" The guy asked, looking closely at me.

Jeremiah nodded. "Saviour, Shade, meet Uyai. The girl with the twin trouble." He then turned to me. "Uyai, these are Saviour and Shade. Friends of mine."

"Hi," I smiled and waved at them. The girl looked at me with a small smile on her face.

"She does look like Tatiana," Shade acknowledged, then went back to her novel.

"You know my sister?" I asked excitedly.

Shade closed her book, then tugged it under her arm. "I...... I made her take over my position as head girl, before leaving." She stretched her hands towards me and I took it, earning me a light handshake. "Nice to meet you."

I smiled, she was nice. I was grateful for that though. I could use a lot of niceness in my life.

"Hey, let's get going." Saviour moved to his car and sat at the driver's seat. Shade moved to the front, forcing Jeremiah and I, to sit at the back.

Saviour placed his key, before turning on the ignition. "We actually did look into Kingsley. He's a political science student, currently in his four hundred level."

"Eyes on the road," Shade muttered when Saviour, wanted to glance at Jeremiah and I.

"He happens to be a womanizer. Most of the girls knows a lot about him." Saviour went on. Deciding to use his rearview mirror to look at Jeremiah and I. Instead of glancing all the way to the back.

"And even the guys too," Shade spoke up, adding to Saviour's words. "He's into drugs, and does it with most of the guys." She handed her phone to Jeremiah and I, showing us a picture of Kingsley.

"Wow," I snorted. "He sure is a bad guy."

"She's not like her sister," Shade commented, after looking at me through the side mirror.

"I didn't even know her sister," Saviour laughed. "How sad is that?"

"Pretty sad," Jeremiah muttered, "Since she was also in the swim team."

"Uh," Saviour shrugged, like it wasn't a big deal. His eyes never left the road, as he zoomed off.

Shade, wanting to help Saviour out, spoke. "She's good at swimming, also at the debate club, and very intelligent. Though I believe her mouth have caused her a lot of trouble. She's got a really bad mouth."

"Sounds like Eno," Saviour said, as he took a left turn.

"Yeah but Eno's much worst." Shade looked at Saviour, but it seemed he was still finding it hard to know who Tatiana was. "This would refresh your brain. Remember the incident early last year. Eno was still dating Alex by that time and our group hated yours? The incident about the girl that hung herself?"

"Happiness?" Saviour asked.

Shade nodded. "The girl's best friend, is Tatiana." It felt like Saviour remembered who she was, as his mouth formed an 'O' shape.

Saviour pulled over, then unbuckled his seatbelt. "We're here." In front of us was a hostel, the hostel Kingsley resides in.

We moved out of the car, forcing Shade to place her book on the passenger seat. She styled her long weave-on into a ponytail, and placed her tiny hairpin at the middle.

"Luckily for you all," Saviour began, as we started moving towards the building. "Shade's boyfriend happened to be in the same department with Kingsley. He gave us some few pointers about him. His hostel name, room number, where he would be at certain times."

Jeremiah stared at Shade for a split second. "You have a boyfriend."

"Get this," Saviour said excitedly. "He's in his second year, in the department of political science. A real womanizer. But my baby here," Saviour moved over to Shade, and hung his hands on her shoulders. "Stole his heart."

Shade sighed and shrugged Saviour's hands off. "Stop talking about me." She moved ahead, forcing us to do the same.

Saviour and Shade stopped at a room, which Jeremiah and I presumed, must be for Kingsley. Jeremiah moved closer, and knocked twice at the door. After that, he tried the handles, when no one seemed to be responding. Everything seemed useless and tiring, cause the door was obviously locked.

"Here, let me try something." Shade squat down and pulled her tiny hair pin off of her hair. "I've been reading some mystery novels lately, and I've been practicing on how to open locked doors."

"Why?" Saviour scrunched his nose.

"Cause..... I don't know, it sounds cool?" Shade shrugged. Saviour still stared at her like she was some new specie of weird.

Shade turned and caught Saviour's stares. "What?! At least it's coming in handy isn't it? Now shield me from prying eyes." Shade struggled with the key hole, as we used our bodies as shield. She seemed pretty intelligent and likable.

"Done," She breathed out. She opened the door with a triumphant smile, and we all walked in. Seeing the beds, we were sure it belonged to Kingsley and his roommates.

The room was empty, everything was scattered at every which way. It was obvious that Kingsley wasn't in his room. I wasted all those hours for nothing, which was annoying. So many times I held my pee in the car, so I wouldn't deley our coming here. And what did I get in return? An empty room?!

"Yeah, my skills were for nothing." Shade tugged her hairpin back into her hair.

Jeremiah on the other hand, scanned the room with his eyes, as if searching for something useful.

"Oh no," I shouldn't have thought about peeing cause right now, I needed to pee so badly. "I need to pee."

"Now," Jeremiah asked in disbelief. "Really?!" I nodded, feeling a bit embarrassed.

"Fine," Jeremiah sighed, while Saviour, had a smug grin on his face. He was enjoying this.

I felt grateful to Jeremiah, as I rushed to what I presumed must be the toilet. I opened it quickly, so I wouldn't pee on my pant. So this was how Judith felt, during that school trip.

"Jesus Christ!" I yelled out, every trace of ever peeing, was completely gone. Upon hearing my out burst, Jeremiah Saviour and Shade, all three rushed over to my side to see what was going on.

Saviour quickly held Shade's upper arm, while Shade bent down a bit, wanting to access what was on the floor.

"We need to get out of here," Jeremiah said hastily, unintentionally stopping Shade from doing whatever she was planning on doing. "Fast!"

Jeremiah held my hand, forcing us all to rush out of the room. I don't think that sight could ever leave my mind for the next two weeks. We came here to interrogate Kingsley, but I don't think we'd ever get the chance to do that.

Whom must have done this? And why?

Laying lifeless on the bathroom floor, in his own pool of blood, was no other person but Kingsley. The exact same guy we came for.

Eddy : Oh Shit, Kingsley's dead. The guy that's supposed to throw light into their curious minds is gone?!

How would the gang get to know what happened to Tatiana and Happiness, without the help of Kingsley? Which only proves he was never a suspect to begin with.

Who do you think must have done this?

Find out more in up coming chapters ❤

Now here's a little game.

If you're shipping any casts with whomever you feel is right for them, I.e Dami x Judith, or Dami x Omonigho. Or Uyai x Jubilee, or Uyai x Jeremiah. Or even Irene x Jubilee.

ANY CASTS AT ALL.

Comment the best ship names you can think of. Winner gets a dedication ❤❤

Vote, if you love or hate this chapter, comment and share to friends.

Words : 1946

Till next time,

Stay Gold,

X
-Eddy

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

18K 4.6K 41
{COMPLETED} "This is the sequel to The Wrong Crowd." "I have not broken your heart - you have broken it; and in breaking it, you have broken mine."...
178K 34.5K 50
****A Wattpad Featured Novel**** • • • (Book one) Many of us, have read lots of books and watched lots of movies, abo...
428 62 10
❛❛𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒎𝒂𝒈𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒆𝒏𝒕; 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒔𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒔. 𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒔𝒄𝒂𝒓...
4.4K 867 28
Yasmine is a star girl, with plans for the future, good grades and a boyfriend to top it up but how can she survive when her enemies are her family...