Checkmate

A_Lyrical_Author

"Moving his hips to the music, dancing against his best friend Elliot actually shocked himself. He was normal... Еще

My First Time
Meeting The Master
The Infamous Master Nathaniel
An Introduction to More Masters
I Don't Want To Leave
Preparing For My First Session
My First Session
A Rude Interruption
An Unexpected Twist
A Fascinating Ride Home
A Day Of Rest?
The Secret
Watching A Public Scene
Back to Work
Trail and Error
Masters' Killian and Mark
Monroe Home Security
Friday Night
Friday Night p2
Another Take on Friday Night
Gags and Ropes
Time For A Drink
Master Warwick
Let's get another drink
A Look into his Company
A Quick Character Check
An Exciting Evening
Floggers and Paddles
A Business Meeting
Yes, Daddy
Let's Get Him Drunk
Then May I Kiss You?
(Un)Happy Memories
Too Fragile
Toys
A Last Minute Scene
The Munch
The Munch Part 2
The Munch - Part 3
A Session on Age Play
Climax and Edging
Life in a 24/7 Dynamic
A Little Gift
Temperature Play
Preparation for Pet Play
Pet Play
It's Tonight
The Final Test
An Offical Member
Asking Him To Scene
My First Official Scene
The Submissive's First Offical Scene
A Day in the Life of A Pornstar
A Missed Anniversary
The Bubble Room
A Shibari Scene
Electrostimulation
Subdrop
Market Day
Mistress Renee
Meeting The Girls of Josephines
The End of the Night
I Want You To Fuck Me
Oh Fuck
He's A Wanker
Movie Night
Threesome
A Message from the Past
His Harness
Another Threesome
Charlie
Convention Part 1
Convention Part 2: Eye Candy
Secret Santa
Throat Training
Extra Hot
Emotions
Vanilla Suits You
Happy New Year
Pet Play Event

An Untrained Submissive

7.3K 269 24
A_Lyrical_Author

Thomas' POV

I did not expect my night to end with an untrained submissive curled up on my knee, fighting sleep and losing the battle. This new submissive that Simon brought in was something else. He was sweet, innocent, quiet, obedient and curious. His wide eyes, which I noticed were slightly different shades, looked up at me when Janus passed him into my arms. I have no idea who he wanted to talk to, he just left leaving the boy to me. When I looked down at him and met his eyes he hid his face in my neck. "I can get up if you want me to sir" he muttered. I don't like it when submissive's mutter and I can't understand what they're saying, it's quite bothersome but I let it slide, he is only new and it isn't my role to Dom him. He certainly didn't look like he wanted to move so I asked a simple question. "Are you comfortable?" He's been sitting on the floor all night so I'm sure he would prefer something more comfortable. Without looking up from my shoulder he whispered: "yes sir, very." That was all I needed to hear. I'm not an overly affectionate person usually and if it was a different sub that exchange could have gone very differently but I didn't want to scare or panic him. He needs to learn that being a Sub isn't about constant sex and orders, it's about the Dom looking after them and making sure they are safe and cared for. "Then it's fine. You seem tired. Rest now." I didn't particularly take him for the clubbing type and I know he's been at the club all weekend, he's probably exhausted. I don't even realise I'm running my thumb against his lower back. I talk to Nathaniel who has Simon latched to his neck like a leech. He will not be happy if the boy leaves any kind of visible mark, he hates that. It's rather unprofessional honestly. He wouldn't be taken very seriously looking like a high schooler with his first partner.

As I spoke with Nathaniel I could feel Elliot forcing his eyes open and gently nodding off only to wake himself up. It was rather loud so I don't understand how he could have actually fallen asleep. I don't think he realised he did it but his breath had synced up to mine. It was incredible how he was just able to have this trust in me to fall asleep on my lap. I'm glad that it was me though and not some random Dom in the club. I can make sure he's safe. "Go to sleep if you want too, it's okay" he looked up at me his eyes swamped with tiredness "you look very tired. You're safe, I've got you, nothing will happen to you. I promise." He leant his head against my chest and I slowed my breathing down so as not to disturb him. "That's it. Good boy" I rubbed circles on his lower back helping to fall into a comfortable sleep.
"I've never seen you so affectionate" Nathaniel teased me, Simon was knelt on the ground looking at his friend with a gentle smile.
"Janus left him in my care" I looked down at the boy on my knee and moved his hair from his eye. "Look at him, he's exhausted." Simon looked down guiltily. I looked at him.
"He doesn't go out very much... I've dragged him here the last three nights. I do feel bad but at the same time, I think he needed it. He's not been himself since his break up." He leant on Nathaniel's knees.
"They were together for three years. The breakup hurt him... he's trying to be strong but you know I worry about him. He's my best friend. He means a lot to me." One habit of Simon's was his meaningless rambling. He often just talks without really thinking about what comes out of his mouth. I think he's tired too. He rested his head on Nathaniel's lap. Nathaniel glanced at me with a soft smile. "I think I better get these two home. I don't trust them not to fall asleep in a taxi" he chuckled.
"It's okay Master, I can get him home," Simon muttered tiredly.
"I insist" he picked the boy up. No complaints left the submissive's mouth.
"Can you bring Elliot please?" Nathaniel asked me. I debated just picking him up and bringing him out but I didn't have the boys consent. I sat him up and shook his arm gently.
"Elliot, it's time to wake up now" he stirred but didn't wake up. "Come on pet wake up for me." He fluttered his eyes open and looked up at me sleepily. "Can I carry you?" He murmured something I couldn't understand. "Speak up pet I can't hear you."
"I'm too heavy" he whimpered. I looked at him shocked. He was not heavy.
"You're not at all" I moved him so he was more comfortable and picked him up. He squirmed a little awkwardly. I ran my fingers across the back of his neck.
"It's okay. I've got you. You're safe. I'm going to carry you out to Nathaniel's car okay?" The brown-haired boy nodded his curls bouncing gently. "Good boy." Nathaniel, who was already stood up with the other sub in his arms, winked at me and I just smirked and shook my head. Together we carried the boys through the club, many eyes fell on us for reasons I couldn't tell you. I saw subs watching with a look of envy in their eyes, they must have noticed Nathaniel's affection for Simon. They don't hide it very well. They do seem to like each other. I saw Janus chatting with a group of people in the far corner. He has the worst attention span out of all the Dominants here.
Sunday's were always quiet compared to normal. It wasn't very late either, it was only about 11:30 so it was very easy to make our way out. We left the club and made our way to Nathaniel's car. We put the boys in the back of the car. Simon was clinging to Nathaniel and it seemed like Elliot didn't want to let go either. "Elliot you have to let go of me now. I'm putting you in the back of Nathaniel's car. Simon is with you. You're going home." I felt his little hand grip onto my shirt. He didn't even open his eyes. I placed him into the car and buckled him in.
"Thank you Master Thomas" he whispered trying to get comfortable again.
"It's no problem, pet," I tell him softly. I close the door and look up at Nathaniel.
"You'll be okay?" I asked Nathaniel, who had just placed Simon in the car as well.
"I know where they live. I'll get them home safe and sound." There was a teasing aspect in his voice.
"Are you coming back?"
"Yeah."
"See you soon then." Nathaniel got in his car and he drove the two boys home. They shouldn't have come tonight. I know they were supporting Robin but they've utterly tired themselves out. I make my way back into the club. Warwick is on the door chatting up a young sub in yellow shorts and fishnets. Not normal his type but who am I to judge. I shoot him a quick nod which he sends me back.

Making my way back into the club I look around. It's best to tell Janus that the boys have gone home. He was over where I saw him before talking with Justin and his submissive Charlie. I begin to make my way over to them but I was stopped by a blonde-haired, blue-eyed submissive called Riley. "Hello, Master Thomas" he batted his eyelashes at me.
"Hello Riley" he wore a band shirt with a pair of cycling shorts.
"Did you watch Master Francis' demonstration?"
"I did."
"I was so jealous of Robin" he leaned into me.
"Oh?" I raised an eyebrow a smirk playing on my lips.
"I got all hot and flustered watching him get flogged. I wish it was me." The needy little boy was running his fingers up my arm coyly. Riley is a good submissive, he's honest with what he wants and he isn't timid. He's not my visual type though. I don't particularly like twinks. They just look like they're going to break whenever I flog them. I prefer taller, more muscular boys, it's much more satisfying watching them submit to me. I don't scene with many boys in the club unless they are passed onto me by Julian or Nathaniel, I don't care for a low pain tolerance or overly flamboyance antics. This is why I don't mind scening with Riley, he's not overly feminine and he's a complete slut for pain. "Tell me what you want, pet" I whispered into his ear growling slightly. He dropped to his knees in front of me.
"Master Thomas please scene with me. I want you to hurt me." I ran my hand through his hair and pulled him up.
"Such a dirty little whore. Come with me. I need to talk to Janus." I saw his eyes flash lustfully and he groaned. I turned and he followed a couple of steps behind me. When we got to Janus and Justin he stood obediently behind me.
"Thomas, I thought you were with Nathan?"
"He's taken the boys home. They were falling asleep."
"I see" he smirked.
"Where did you go? He was waiting for you to come back."
"I can assure you he was just as content sitting on your lap as he was on mine." I raise an eyebrow.
"You left him to me on purpose?"
"I just kept getting caught up" he shrugged innocently. I gave him a wicked smirk. I spoke to Justin for a while, mainly to make Riley wait, it's no fun if I can't tease him just a little bit. Justin's submissive was stood behind him. The two of them joined the club together. They were already in a relationship when they joined. Justin had to move for his job and Charlie was more than happy to leave the town he grew up in to follow. Charlie could be a poster boy for obedient submissive's, I'm sure that if he wasn't in a relationship he'd be very desirable by a lot of dominants in the club. He's thin, dainty, brown-haired with green eyes. Not my type but I can see the appeal.
"Riley you're looking beautiful" I heard Janus say to the submissive behind me.
"Thank you Master Janus" he replies not looking up.
"How are you tonight little one?"
"I'm okay Sir" he pouted a little.
"That pout suggests otherwise." Riley wined a little and glanced in my direction.
"A needy little boy tonight aren't you. You watched the demonstration didn't you?"
"Yes Sir." He bit his lip.
"Aw have you got yourself all hot and bothered?" Janus teased him a mischievous glint in his eye.
"Yes sir" he squeezed his eyes tight and seemed to be getting more and more restless. Watching him fight back his urges intrigued me. He is a beautiful boy.
"You bruise easily don't you" he commented on the submissive's knees. Riley nodded obediently, he kept his eye-line down and had his arms folded behind his back. He bit his lip to hide a smile.
"Yes sir. I bruise and mark very easily" his eyes, though lowered, shot to me again. Janus smirked at me and went back over to Justin. I looked at Riley who was rubbing his legs together ever so slightly. Silly boy. "You better stop that or you won't be getting to cum tonight" I growled in his ear. He whimpered but spread his legs so he wasn't able to. I take his chin in my hand. "Are you that desperate to cum you slut." I squeezed his chin and forced his eyes up.
"I'm sorry sir." He was wide-eyed, breathing heavily. I let him go and gave him the key to my room. Most of us Doms have specific rooms that we scene in. "I want you stripped and in forgiveness. I'll be there in five minutes." He looked down at the key in his hand. "Go" I growled. He practically ran in the other direction. I watched him as he ducked through the submissives.
"Take it easy on him Thomas, he's just horny" Justin chuckled.
"He knows what he's doing," I tell him simply. He shook his head.
"You are cruel at times you know that" he chuckled.
"Thank you" I smirked back at him.
"You scene with Riley a lot don't you," Janus asked his eyes on a group of subs near the bar.
"More frequently than other boys yes why?" I asked him.
"Haven't you thought about going into a contract with him?"
"A contract wouldn't work for us," I tell him simply.
"Why not?"
"I'm not what he needs. I'm what he wants." This must-have intrigued him because he turned back to me.
"Explain."
"Riley is obedient and smart, I'll give him that, but he's not my type and I'm not his either. He needs a caregiver more than a master though he'll never admit it. We wouldn't work even in a temporary contract."
"You make me laugh you know Thomas." Janus put his hands in his pocket. "You act so coldly to every sub in this place yet you do care deep down." I glared at him.
"As a dominant, I need to make sure the submissives are well looked after. I wouldn't be able to look after him. It's as simple as that. Now if you'll excuse me." I give a curt nod to Justin before turning on my heel and making my way to my room. Janus is immature at times honestly. Normally, I know things about the boys I'm scening with. They often tell me little bits of things in aftercare. For example when Riley's getting fucked he cries out daddy though I don't think he even realises it. He's not necessarily clingy but he does space out especially when he's not the centre of attention. That would just infuriate me. I have thought about making a temporary contract with him before but like I said it wouldn't work out. The hallway was quiet, like the rest of the club on a Sunday, I got to my room and pushed open the door. I stand in the doorframe admiring the beautiful slender body knelt before me. His smooth back was on display and all I could think was how much better it would look covered in red and purple marks. He didn't look up as I closed the door and made my way over to him. "I'm going to have some fun with you" I grabbed his hair and pulled his head up so he was kneeling looking up to me. I ran my finger across his lips causing him to open his mouth. I let my fingers explore his mouth testing his gag reflex tonight. Not bad at all. "Are you ready pet?" I asked him. He was breathing heavily and a gently moan left his lips.
"Yes Sir."

((I've not wrote a chapter from a Dominants perspective before. I hope I did it justice. Thomas is one of my favourite dominants in the whole story! Riley is such a cutie too! You're going to learn more about Thomas and Riley, if you're interested. If you are let me know!
Question: Dom or Sub or Switch?? Which one are you?
Answer: Sub, I'm a sub. Though I'd be a really bad Dom if I found the right person I'd try and Dom.
Thanks for reading. I hope you enjoyed. I hope you did, if you did please vote, comment and follow me for more!!
Delilah 💟))

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Hidden Desires L.A. Belle

Любовные романы

343K 10.7K 27
"You've never been with a man." "No, I...I'm not gay." "Neither are they," I said, my finger coming up as I pointed to the men kissing as the girl...
Tense kara

Художественная проза

4.2M 171K 54
"I love you." "Oh?" "In a non-bro sort of way, y'know? Full homo." ~~~ Kai and Roan are a lot of things. Best friends, football players, straight...
King's Guard kara

Художественная проза

2.8M 114K 47
"Why are you staring at me like that?" "Like what?" "Like you want to tear off my clothes." "And what if I do?" ~~~ Kingsley didn't believe in love...
1.1M 48.9K 64
Jamie is happy with life, he has everything under control and every day is the same, just like he wants it. He is a loner by choice, girlfriends and...