Infinity (Fred Weasley x read...

By angelraeken

Fred Weasley took quite a shine to (y/n) McGonagall, so did his twin brother but not exactly in the same way... More

1 - Escape from Azkaban
2 - Home
3 - The Boggart
4 - The Grim
5 - Quidditch
6 - Hogsmeade
8 - Christmas night
9 - New term
10 - Gryffindor Versus Ravenclaw
11 - An Unexpected visitor
12 - Buckbeak
13 - The Quidditch final
14 - Sirius Black
15 - An explanation
16 - The end of fifth year
17 - The Burrow
18 - The Portkey
19 - The Quidditch World cup
20 - Returning to Hogwarts
21 - The Triwizard tournament
22 - The Goblet Of Fire
23 - Liar
24 - The Astronomy Tower
25 - The First Task
26 - The common room party
27 - Dance class
28 - The Yule Ball
29 - The Second Task
30 - Barty Crouch Jr
31 - The Third Task
32 - The end of Sixth Year
33 - Headquarters
34 - The Order of the Phoenix
35 - The Noble House of Black
36 - Prefects
37 - The Final Year
38 - Dolores Umbridge
39 - The Detention
40 - A new Keeper
41 - The Ministry and Hogwarts
42 - The Heir of Gryffindor
43 - The Hog's head
44 - The favour from Snape
45 - The Lion and the Serpent
46 - Fake boyfriend
47 - Dumbledore's Army
48 - Charms class
49 - The DA meeting
50 - Polyjuice potion and Nifflers
51 - The attack on Arthur Weasley
52 - Christmas at Grimmauld Place
53 - The Knight bus home
54 - Snape's meeting
55 - The Outbreak at Azkaban
56 - The Patronus
57 - The New Head of Hogwarts
58 - The Hogwarts Heroes
59 - Weasley is our King
60 - The Department of Mysteries
61 - The loss of a father
62 - Weasley's Wizard Wheezes
63 - Professor Gryffindor
64 - The Slug Club
65 - The Necklace
66 - Uncle Lupin
67 - Ghosts
68 - The box of memories
69 - Draco Malfoy
70 - Christmas at The Burrow
71 - The Second Brother
72 - Poison
73 - Sectumsempra
74 - The Fallen Professor
75 - The Eight Potters
76 - The Wedding
77 - The Thief
78 - Followed
79 - Godric's Hollow
80 - The Truth
81 - Malfoy Manor
82 - The dog and the Malfoy boy
83 - Hell at Hogwarts
84 - It's a long story
85 - The Tale of the Three Brothers
86 - The Deathly Hallows
87 - Aberforth Dumbledore
88 - Hope
89 - The Battle of Hogwarts
90 - Fred Weasley
91 - Love of my life
92 - 19 Years Later
INFINITY MEMES

7 - Christmas

69K 1.8K 7.1K
By angelraeken

"Merry Christmas everyone." You smiled as you saw Harry, Ron, Hermione, Fred, George and Percy sitting around the tree with a pile of gifts on each of their laps. Before anyone could speak you could sense the tension in the room between Hermione and Ron.

"Merry Christmas (y/n)!" The twins said in unison. You made your way over to the boys as you all started to exchange gifts. You had gotten Harry a book called Quidditch throughout the ages, you knew he used to take it from the library to read before a match to calm his nerves so you thought he deserved to have his own copy without the risk of getting it taken by Snape again. You also got him some sweets from Honeydukes.

You got Ron some chocolate frogs, Bertie Bott's every flavour beans, a couple of liquorice wands along with some Quidditch gloves. Upon opening the gloves he gave you a confused look. "You'll be needing those in a few years or so." Causing the boy to smile widely.

You got Hermione some new books on a range of different topics along with a bundle of sweets.

You got Percy some new fancy quills and a diary so he could keep all of prefect duties hidden away from the twins for good. He thanked you and sent you a smile.

You gave the twins a large number of items from Zonko's joke shop and you were waiting patiently for everyone to leave so you could give them their Firebolts.

From Harry, you were given chocolate cauldrons and a small sketchbook you could sneak into the Great Hall and use at the beginning of every year to keep you entertained during the sorting ceremony. Ron had given you some saltwater taffys and a book on magical creatures in the wizarding world. He knew you'd taken quite a shine and interest to the animals at Hogwarts and even helped Hagrid look after them.

 Percy had given you a beautiful black and gold quill. You had a package from the Weasleys and inside was a knitted jumper with the first letter of your name knitted on the front along with some Christmas treats.

George gave you Frogspawn soap, Hiccough sweets and stink pellets. Much like the boys you loved to play pranks especially on the other Quidditch players. Along with that George had gotten you a raincoat all because you wouldn't stop moaning how wet and cold you were during your last Quidditch match.

Fred had given you a beautiful bracelet with a charm of the first letter of yours, Freds, Georges and Lee's name. The bracelet also had a Gryffindor charm on it as well as a charm of Zonko's joke shop. You smiled at the bracelet as the twins helped you put it on.

"Thank you so much, Fred, it's beautiful."

"You're welcome." He smiled at you.

"(y/n) there's another present for you." George got up and handed you a broom stick-shaped parcel.

"Who's it from?" Fred asked.

"I don't know there's no note." You responded. You opened the package and there in your hands was a brand new firebolt.

"Bloody hell!" Ron exclaimed. "Harry got one too!"

"What?!" You nearly yelled.

"I don't know who it's from either." You looked back down at the broom in your hand. Removing the packaging something fell out. Looking down at what had hit the hardwood flooring of the common room you saw a chocolate rose. There was only one person who ever got you a chocolate rose for Christmas. And that person was Sirius Black. Every year he had gotten you a chocolate rose for Christmas and even when we left he made sure Lupin always gave you one from him. 

"We need to report this." Hermione spoke.

"No way! They've got the best brooms around!"

"It could be cursed!"

"By who?" Harry asked.

"Sirius Black!" Mione yelled.

"He wouldn't do such a thing." You spoke.

"He killed people and you think he wouldn't curse a broom?!" You bit your tongue at Herminones words. You wanted to scream at her telling her how wrong she was but you couldn't.

"Well if it was him why would he send (y/n) one?" Fred asked.

"Because she knows him."

"HERMIONE!" You yelled at the girl.

"Since when?" George asked.

"When she was born! He and Lupin knew one another." She spat.

"You had no right to tell them that!" Ron yelled.

"Thank you Ron, but yes he knew Lupin." You looked at the boys expecting a reaction but they just sat there staring until Fred spoke.

"Is that why you were scared? You were scared he'd come to see you?"

"Yes." You weren't exactly lying well maybe about the family friend part but you still planned not to tell them. "You don't hate me for not telling you do you?"

"You think we'd hate you for knowing Sirius Black? C'mere." George got up and hugged you and Fred followed suit.

"Harry fancy some breakfast?" Ron announced.

"You don't need to ask me twice."

"Oh so you won't ask me?" Hermione snapped.

"Not when your cat killed Scabbers!"

"HE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!"

"THERE WAS BLOOD!" Ron got up and stormed out but not before both boys thanked you for the gifts and left the common room for breakfast with Percy following close behind them. Hermione got up and stormed back into the girl's dorm.

"Wanna get changed and join them?" George asked.

"Wait!" I have one more gift for you both." You smiled at the two boys as you opened the windows in the common room.

"(y/n) what are you doing?" Fred questioned.

"Shut up and close your eyes." Both boys complied as two owls came flying in dropping their Christmas presents into their laps. "You can open your eyes now." Both boys looked at the broomstick shaped parcels that lay in their laps.

"(y/n) you didn't-"

"Just open them!" Both boys ripped apart the wrapping to reveal their new firebolts.

"Woah!" George yelled as he scanned the broom.

"(y/n) you can't just buy us firebolts!" Fred yelled a hint of anger yet surprise in his voice.

"Yeah I can, I just did." You smirked at the boy.

"You're a legend! Thank you so much!" George smiled as he tackled you into a hug. "Wait till we win the cup on these!"

"Only the best for my favourite players!" You smiled.

"Don't let Wood hear you say that." Fred smiled as he moved closer to hug you. "Thank you." He smiled into your hair as you laughed.

"You two don't need to thank me, you deserve it."

"What did McGonagall say about these?" George asked.

"What she doesn't know won't hurt her."

"YOU MEAN TO TELL ME SHE DOESN'T'T KNOW YOU BOUGHT US THESE?" Fred yelled.

"Relax Fredrick I have my own vault you know."

"WE ALL HAVE THE SAME BROOM! FOUR FIREBOLTS ON OUR TEAM WE'RE GOING TO WIN THAT CUP!" George smiled.

"Yes, we are." You smirked at the two before you got up.

"I'm gonna go change and then I'm going to breakfast if the two of you will join me."

"I thought you'd never ask." The twins said in unison.

"Oh and wear your jumpers! It's tradition!" You yelled as you went to change into your new jumper that Mrs Weasley had made you.

---

"Oi Percy it's Christmas you have to sit with your family, not the prefects!" Fred yelled as the three of you made your way over to Ron and Harry. Percy groaned and came to sit with you. Sitting down Harry sat on your left and Percy sat on your right. Fred was opposite you with George on his right and Ron on his left.

"Come on Perc we aren't that bad." You smirked at him.

"You aren't but they are." He pointed at the twins in front of you. Both boys faked a gasp as they put their hands on their chests pretending to be offended. You all laughed at the twins and started to fill up your plates with the mouthwatering breakfast that lay in front of you. All of you were deep into conversation when the sound of heels clicking on the stone floor grew louder.

Suddenly two arms were wrapped around your neck pulling you into an awkward hug from behind.

"Merry Christmas my beautiful girl!" It was your mum. The Weasleys pretty much stayed behind every year so from then on out she made it a tradition to embarrass you as best as she could.

"Merry Christmas to you too mum." You smiled struggling to get out of her grasp as the boys just laughed. She kissed the top of your head before placing a small black box in front of you. She also handed out packs of sweets for the boys.

"Thank you for my gift dear. It was very thoughtful." She smiled down at you before looking down at the pin you bought her. The pin was a stunning diamond cat pin which she adored. Turning your attention back to the box she had placed in front of you, upon opening it lay a gorgeous ring with a scarlet and gold diamond placed around the band, engraved at the top of the ring was a picture of the Quidditch cup.

"Why the cup?"

"Because I know you're going to win it this year." She smiled as she walked back over to the table at the front of the hall. You slipped the ring on and continued to eat. Hogwarts was always so striking at Christmas. There was snow falling above your heads that quickly disintegrated as they fell closer to you. There were multiple trees placed all around the hall that grew brighter than the moon. Hogwarts was truly a beautiful and magical place.

"Are we having our annual snowball fight?" George asked.

"Of course." You smiled. "And you're taking part, Percy." He groaned and rolled his eyes.

"Who are the teams?" Harry asked.

"Me, Harry and Ron vs Fred, George and Percy." You spoke. "And if Ginny wants to join she can join me, Harry and Ron."

"Hey how come you get four players?" Fred questioned

"Because Harry and Ron are younger."

"That's not a valid reason!"

"It is now." You smirked at the boys. "Come on boys." You got up from the table and headed back to Gryffindor Tower to get your coat and your present for Hagrid.

"You know she has all of you wrapped around her little finger." Percy spoke as the boys followed you.

"You're following her orders too!" Ron laughed. Causing Percy to walk ahead ignoring Harry and his brothers laugh.

---

Ginny had now joined you as you all headed into the courtyard to set up. You, Harry, Ron and Ginny had made a wall of snow to shield yourselves as best you could and the Weasley brothers did the same. The only rules about this game were no magic.

"Ready?" Ginny called out as you and the boys gathered snowballs in your hands but before she could say go a snowball hit you right in the face. Looking up you saw Fred was a massive grin on his face.

"Oh, you're dead Weasley!" You yelled as you all started to all throw snowballs at one another. Every year the twins would always target you but now that didn't matter as you had more team players than them. You threw one right at Percy's face and for the first time in a while, you saw that boy crack a smile. Christmas was definitely a time that brought you all closer together, you wish it could last forever.

You threw a snowball straight at George as you ducked down behind the wall of snow you had made prior to the fight. Both you, Harry, Ron and Ginny had ducked down behind the wall and eventually, the boys gave up throwing snowballs at you all.

"Now what?" Ron whispered.

"We sneak around and surprise them." You smirked whilst making up more snowballs, all of you looked over the wall and noticed the boys weren't there. You beckoned everyone to follow you so you could all surprise them with an attack but as you circled the wall the twins and Percy were nowhere in sight.

"What the-" But before you could finish your sentence you were all attacked with hundreds of snowballs. Once they had cleared you looked up and saw the three boys laughing.

"I said no magic!" You yelled.

"Whoops!" George yelled as all three boys ran to the great hall for Christmas dinner. "You three wanna help me prank them later?" Their eyes lit up at your offer as you all headed in for dinner.

---

You entered the hall to see the three boys already gathering food onto their plates.

"You cheats, we won that!" You yelled as you sat next to Percy.

"That's not true." Fred responded.

"You used magic you weasels!" Ron yelled.

"We won." George spoke.

"No you didn't! Ginny spat as she glared at her brothers. You all smiled as you started to eat.

"So what are we gonna do after this?" Harry asked.

"I have two presents left to deliver." You responded.

"Want our help?" Both twins said in unison.

"I'm sure I can make it to Snape's classroom and Hagrid's hut without getting lost." You smiled at the two boys.

"Why do you even bother with Snape?" Fred asked.

"He may be a grumpy git but he's still human."

"But he hates us!" Ron spoke.

"Snape hates everyone." Percy added.

"Who are you and what have you done with perfect Prefect Percy? He'd never go for a teacher like that." You asked Percy with a confused tone.

"And you wonder why I don't want to hang around you lot." He scoffed as he finished his Christmas dinner.

---

After lunch, the boys and Ginny all headed back up to the common room and you headed to find Snape. He was normally in his classroom sorting through the shelves on Christmas. You were convinced he never had a day off. Peaking through the door you saw him muttering under his breath at something. You stepped in and he immediately looked up.

"If that's a bribe for a good mark on your O.W.L.S you will be most displeased to know that I won't accept it."

"I do this every year do you really think I'm trying to bribe you?"

"It's probably one of your silly pranks."

"You say that every year." You rolled your eyes at the man as you placed the small box of sweets next to him. "Happy Christmas Severus." You smiled at the man before walking out to the courtyard. In the courtyard you were greeted by a large white horse, you had helped Hagrid look after many of the animals at Hogwarts and the horses happened to be one of them.

"Hello Tinker." You pet the horse's muzzle. Slipping out some mints from your pocket you gave the horse a treat as you jumped on her back. You two travelled at a trot towards Hagrids. You never liked to ride her too fast down the hill just in case besides the grounds were all sprinkled with snow so it was a beautiful sight to look at as you rode down.

You dismounted the horse upon your arrival and knocked on the hut door.

"Hagrid it's me!"

"Ello (y/n) how lovely to see ya!" You smiled up at the man as he beckoned you in.

"Merry Christmas!" You handed him his presents. A book full of every dragon known to wizards full of information and pictures that would keep him busy for a while and a bunch of sweets and cakes.

"Tea?"

"Please." You answered as Fang came running up to you. "Hello there you slobbery beast." You smiled at the dog as you pet him.

"How're ya?" Hagrid asked as the two of you sat down for tea, Fang had his head rested upon your knee hoping you'd give him some attention.

"If I'm honest Hagrid I'm worried about Sirius Black, I lied to everyone and told them he was a family friend rather than my adopted dad. They're going to hate me if they find out. Even worse I worry that Black might try and harm them."

"Now do ya really think your dear ol' dad would hurt em?"

"I know he wouldn't. Hagrid I believe he's an innocent man."

"So do I, even so, if Black really has got in don't ya think he'd come and see you and Harry?"

"Me maybe but not Harry. But I don't think he's come here for us."

"What'd you think then?"

"I think he's looking for something. I mean why come to Hogwarts? I know me and Harry are here but if he's innocent surely he wouldn't come anywhere near a place with heavy security."

"Maybe he's looking for something in Hogwarts." Hagrid suggested.

"But what?" You wondered what he could be looking for as you and Hagrid spoke over tea. "I'm sorry about Buckbeak." You gave the man a soft smile.

"I wanna set him free but I don't wanna go back to Azkaban." You understood what he meant. You had stupidly followed Harry and Ron into the chamber but unlike Ron, you'd managed to follow Harry inside and came face to face with Tom Riddle himself. Whilst the Basilisk chased Harry you were left to duel Tom Riddle alone whilst trying to protect Ginny.

 Before long it was time for dinner in the Great Hall. You got up to leave but not before asking Hagrid one last question.

"Hagrid can I-"

"You already know you can." He smiled at you as Fang followed you out.

"Thank you!" You crashed into the man to hug him. Every year you were allowed to take Fang to the feast and let him sleep in Gryffindor tower. Dumbledore approved of this because he knew about how upset you would get at Christmas when it came to Sirius. You always wanted to spend it with Sirius but never got the chance once he went to Azkaban so, Fang always snuggled up to you on Christmas night to keep you company.

"Come on Fang!" You called the dog as you mounted Tinker.

"You go on, I'll meet you up there." He smiled as you, Tinker and Fang ran up to the Great Hall. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 197 16
15 year old Bronwyn Weasley is stuck in a house that's not a home all summer. As a result she finds herself mentally declining to the point of being...
21.6K 830 47
❝𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐬 𝐢'𝐦 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝.❞ 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐚 𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐬...
304K 16.9K 68
Y/n Grindelwald is boy born into a powerful but feared wizarding family. At the age of 11 he has received his invitation to learn magic at the famous...
87.5K 2.2K 90
"Whatever memories and moments define who you are or who you want to be, this one was among his." _ The second Sarah McCauley stepped over the thresh...