Queens

By Lol_itzNicki

Lucky 8 are the best criminals in the country...read to find out more 😉 NormanixRyandestiny More

Cast List
Ch.1- Baby Pluto
Ch.2- Settlement
Ch.3- AM to the PM
Ch.4- Phase 1
Ch.5- Jordan Carter Must Die
Ch.6- Can we try to work this out ?
Ch.7- You won't want me to stop
Ch.8- Let loose, damn.
Ch.9- Phase 2
Ch.10- Robbery
Ch.11- You're a little crazy, don't you think ?
Ch.12- Shut up and take my money
Ch.13- Twin Sets
Ch.14- New Recruit
Ch.16- Express yourself
Ch.17- Irrational Impulse
Ch.18- Throwback To My Blackjack
Ch.19- Look at me
Ch.20- Rocket
Ch.21- Just another kiss
READ
Ch.22- No shoes in the house
Ch. 23- Sexual Drive, Speed through
Gahdamn

Ch.15- Fuck it up

1.1K 57 28
By Lol_itzNicki

If i spell something wrong or leave words out pls excuse me 😕💀

Ryan's POV

Damion has been here one week.

ONE fucking week and he's already getting so much attention. It's safe to say it was the dumbest decision to bring him over here instead of killing him too.

Well no....I don't kill kids that's my one rule but I could've at least dropped him off at a shelter or gave him a bunch of money and left him at his house.

God, I hate it here.

Though Nicki wasn't treating him much differently, she was making it seem like we were twins. She gave him the same trainings that I had when I was first recruited and she gave him special lessons in private like the ones I had to strengthen my skills and control my urges.

Aside from that, let's talk about what's really important.

Today was the day I would finally sort whatever feud I had with Normani out. Ever since the last job, She'd started talking to me a little more but not like she use to.

Sometimes I regret jumping into something sexual with her but then I remember how talented she is with her fingers and tongue and realize I'm definitely grateful for starting it.

Due to my constant observations and possible stalking, I'd noticed her and Doja had stopped doing whatever weird shit they were doing and I was definitely glad, it was giving my hypertension.

I knocked softly on her door, rolling slowly on my heels as I waited.

"Nicki I'm flushed do we really have to train- Oh" She looked up at me slightly, not expecting to see me. She had an expression on her face that was unreadable.

"Hey...can we talk ?"

"Um...Do you remember what happened the last time we talked ?"

"Yeah well that's not gonna happen this time, unless of course you want it to." I smirked and shrugged.

"Yeah, you're right...It's not happening." She stepped aside to let me through, I instantly sat on her bed while she pulled up a swivel chair.

"What's with you and wearing oversized jerseys with booty shorts ?" I took in her huge ravens jersey that she looked unbelievably good in.

"That's none of your business, now what are you here for ?"

"Um...well I came here to apologize. I think I overreacted-"

"You think ? I think you should rephrase that sentence." She crossed her arms over her chest.

"Okay fine, you're right. I fucked up and I overreacted and I'm sorry. I don't know why I did, I just felt really territorial about you and seeing you kiss Kirk and then seeing you and Doja being so touchy...It was just making me really jealous."

I plopped down on my back sighing heavily. I really didn't know why I was so jealous. I didn't care but I did at the same time. She's such a fucking weirdo for making me feel like this.

I hate her.

No I don't...but my aggression still stands.

"Stop being quiet...say something...I don't like silence, you should know this by now." I never liked being alone with my thoughts especially when I just told someone something about my feelings. I overthink a lot.

I heard rustling and then someone get on my lap. I finally took my hands off my eyes and was met with a smirking Normani looking down at me.

"So what are you trying to say ?" I rolled my eyes, my hands naturally going to her thighs.

"You know what I mean, Mani."

"No...I don't think I do. You should tell me."

"God I hate you. Congratulations Megamind, I like you." Normani smiled a bright smile looking down at me.

"Really ?"

"Yes dumb dumb."

"Then....kiss me to prove it." She played with my shirt nervously.

She better be worth it if I'm doing this for her, I don't kiss just anyone and the last person that I kissed was....I don't even want to think about him.

I sat up and got close to her face, my nose slightly brushing against hers. Hearing her breath hitch and feeling her grip my shirt gave me a new feeling of enlightenment.

I finally took the big jump and I pressed my lips against hers softly. My head tilted as I took in a deep breath. Her hands left my shirt and rose to my neck, one hand holding my cheek and the other holding my neck and slightly tugging my ear.

Her body sunk into mine as she sucked on my bottom lip. Her hand came behind my neck and tugged tightly on my hair.

"I hope you know you're not the only one in control." She whispered on my lips, looking me directly in the eyes with her chocolate ones.

The way she spoke was so intimidating yet attractive, everything about her was a turn on. Her lips looked so juicy and kissable, I was desperate to have them again. Her thumb traced from my bottom lip to my chin, grabbing it and tilting my head up roughly.

"Look me in the eyes when I'm talking to you, understand me ?" My bottom lip was instantly trapped between my teeth looking up at her.

"Kiss me." The words slipped from my mouth before I even knew it.

Just before could indulge in another sensual kiss the door to her room opened and Damion stood looking at us with his eyebrows raised.

"Oh my fucking god." I plopped down on the bed in irritation.

"Hi Dion." Normani welcomes him like the sweet angel she is, using that dumbass nickname she gave him.

I don't even know why I like her, she's the complete opposite of me. Actually...that's exactly why I like her.

God I hate it here.

"What do you want, you spawn of satan." Normani gasped at me, hitting me lightly on my stomach.

"Um...Nicki said to get prepped up cause we're leaving in 30. Also I don't know why you're calling me a spawn when you literally look like hell."

"Well Hell is hot so that just means I'm hot and we already knew that."

"What she means to say is that we'll be there soon." Normani spoke softly.

"I did not mean to say that, what I was trying to say was-" Nani's hand immediately clamped over my mouth and muffled everything I planned to say.

She waved him a good bye and he finally left the room.

"Okay there was no need for you to do that. you could've just let me say what I wanted." I whined.

"Ryan that's your brother-"

"Half brother." I corrected.

"It doesn't matter, he's still your brother and you guys are going to have to get along." I hated to admit it but she was definitely right.

I'll get along with him later...maybe in like 8 months.

•••

We were in the usual van, stationed around the our victims house. We'd been here for about 20 minutes waiting for this girl to come out.

"Um so Nicki...why are we here again ?" Rico asked for the 5th time, her ADHD was ticking off again and it wasn't helping that we were just sitting her in silence.

"We're doing a favor for a business partner of mine. Fuck there she is, remember we aren't killing anyone." She and everyone else looked directly at me, why is everyone ganging up on me ? I'm literally innocent.

She sent out Damion as a distraction, apparently he was a ploy to get into the house.

He walked up to her charmingly and engaged in a conversation with her. Billie changed the radio station so we could hear what they were saying.

The conversation seemed to be going in a hood direction, the way she was talking was incredibly flirtatious. It's very obvious Damion is underage, guess she just happens to be a pedophile.

Eventually she invited him in, stating how no one else was home.

"Aight y'all, that's a green light put y'all masks on." Kirk ordered, already making his way out of the car.

Somehow I had a bad feeling about this, my gut was telling me something. I got out of the car and walked over to the drivers side, waiting patiently for Billie to roll down the window.

"Look, i'm not putting this out for the universe but just in case things go left, there's a pistol in the glove compartment. Turn the radio on to my mic, if I say Silver, you need to grab that gun and then call Wayne for backup."

"Alright but-"

"No buts just promise me you'll do it." She wanted to say something else but instead she just nodded.

I gave her a quick hug and ran up to the rest of the group.

"Nicki I have a bad feeling about this, I know you do too." I whispered, trying not to alert the rest of the group.

"I have that feeling too, You brought your gun right ?" I nodded, flashing my glock.

We didn't say anything else, Kirk went up to the door and opened it. The cost seemed clear so we all ushered in quietly.

But my thoughts were obviously wrong as soon as someone took out Kirk and tackled him to the ground.

A shot rang off before I even knew it, taking down the person I least expected. Tears pooled in my eyes as everything started fade away. Too much was going on, I couldn't take it.

"SILVER"

•••

Ugh yes this cliffhanger 🥵

So um...who y'all think got shot 😼

Predictions and Suggestions pls 👺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 130K 45
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
756K 44.3K 37
|ROSES AND CIGARETTES Book-I| She was someone who likes to be in her shell and He was someone who likes to break all the shells. "Junoon ban chuki ho...
795K 58.9K 36
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
1M 93.4K 144
This is the continuation of short story collection 'Love me thoda aur '.