Rolex

By ArMY_bts07

"If you think I would give you my virginity just for that rolex, you'd better think again before I give you a... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43

Chapter 22

322 13 19
By ArMY_bts07

[Haven't recheck cause I can't wait to update for you guys 🥺, if found any mistake, comment them or ignore it I will edit them back after work, thanks and sorry for the long wait, bb <3]

"Orange Juice or milk?" asked me as Jungkook easily took a seat on the tall tool by the counter. It envied me a little at how effortlessly he could jump on those tools while I had to literally climb to get on that. Sometime, I wonder why mom buys something that even she herself has a great difficulties to use.

"Water is fine." It was hard to digest someone like Jungkook prefers water over orange juice or milk because he seemed like one to just wake up from his thousands dollars bed, in a white expensive bathrobe and straightaway asked for orange juice from his many maids. It was only my assumption but it seemed so real though. Despite all that, I still served him a glass of water and milk. I mean who was I to complain, different people have different lives.

"Where's Blake?" Jungkook was quick to ask and my forehead furrowed at its casualness.

After successfully reaching for the flour from the top shelf, my head then turned to face Jungkook, "So what, you guys are best buddy now?"

Took a sip of his milk, a look of pain still obvious on his face as he shrugged, "Nah, but maybe in the future, we do share a lot in common."

"You seem proud." Pity him, something is wrong with me, cause it was so visible that the hangover was still bothering him, I instantly stopped searching for other ingredients and took a packet of aspirin from the cabinet.

"He's a legendary quarterback from University Florida duh, there's a lot of thing to be so proud of befriending him. And also, he's your brother. I can't believe you don't tell me about him." he told with his whole chest and the corner of my lips slightly curved upward at the sight of him pouting his lips a little. It was hard to hold back a smile whenever those glossy lips curled into those pout. Something about those pink glossy lips always distracting me. Was it his lip balm?

I wasn't notice that I was still staring at those lips when he left me blushing with, "Anyway, last night.."

Subsequently, the memories from last night came flooding my mind like it was always there, ready to pop out everytime it was mentioned. There was a sudden gush of hotness accumulating around my ears and cheeks; I honestly don't see the reason for me to be blushing right now.I mean we just cuddle a bit and he's drunk!

"What about last night?" I continued my terrible attempt to avoid looking at him by pretending to be busy finding for the ingredients to cook him breakfast. Heck, I dont even have any idea of what to cook right now and now that I was obviously flustered by him, just worsen my ability to think.

"I never forget what happened when I was drunk." Jungkook blurted out, his gazes fixed on his glass of milk. A short glance was thrown his way and it frustrated me when our eyes met for a briefest second. There was a little miasma of awkwardness lingered in the air before he continued and I averted his eyes yet again. "If you want me to talk to Taehyung, I will talk."

"No no no! I don't think it was a good idea." Rejection was done way too quickly much to my dismay. His attention darted on me, the glint in those brown galaxies sent butterflies erupted in my stomach. "I mean... I don't want you guys to get into another fight."

No matter how hard he tried to hide it, those pair of dimple always be his biggest betrayal. And I guess I wasn't the only one who has a terrible attempt to hide those smile cause he literally lifted his milk and took a gulp, but those dimples was quick to pop out before he even had the time to hide them. And now that I think about it, I don't know why he even had the urge to smile,

"Why are you smiling?" and I don't even try to stop myself from asking. Jungkook finished his milk and put the glass back on the table. My gazes instantly darted on the little drip of milk on the corner of his lips and I had to remind myself multiple time to prevent myself from reaching over and shamelessly wipe them away.

"Nothing. Just that you're cute." my eyes widened at that and another round of making my cheeks red resurfaced. There was an unknown little smile on his lips as he eyed my expression but those smile was quick to vanish when his eyes dropped upon the band aid on my neck. A torment frown curled on his forehead, abruptly that it wondered me, before he took another sip of his milk, "I don't know if it's right for me to call you cute when you already dating Taehyung."

I didn't know the right word to that and was quick to simply excuse myself by opening the fridge and once again made myself busy searching for the thermos in the fridge. Mom always cook hangover soup whenever Blake was home cause that idiot always out to a party and had a terrible hangover the next morning. So I guess giving Jungkook some of it wasn't really a bad idea.

"I'm sorry about last night. I don't usually that maddeningly affectionate when I was under influence but last night, it also surprised me." Jungkook confessed and it left me thinking if it's normal for me to feel slightly relief that jungkook wasn't that clingy to anyone else but me. This weird emotions I had been feeling lately just doesn't add up. It was so messed up. I shouldn't be feeling this way. "And thank you for letting me sleep in your bed while you sleep on the floor."

"No big deal. It was your first and your last by the way," I told whilst walking towards the microwave with the black thermos in my hand. Grabbing a glass bowl from the cabinet, I poured some of the soup into it and heated up the soup in the microwave. I might have myself occupied with works but the way he lowered his gaze to his empty glass, looking at it with no emotion didn't go unnoticed. "Something bothering you."

I leaned myself against the counter, my body facing him. He lifted his head up and once again, I was caught in those stunning eyes of him. "What?"

Crossing my arms over my chest, I let my attention focus on him. "We're not friend but if you need someone to hear you, I can be one."

Just like that, the blank face he was wearing second ago was replaced with a wide smile and a breathy grin followed after, showing me his perfectly white teeth. A sudden wave of satisfaction ran through me when I got that reaction from him and I internally groaned at that. I honestly don't like whatever I was feeling right now.

"Don't you think we have gone through a lot to still remain acquaintance?" He asked, there was a whole pool of amusement in his eyes.

He was right. I completely aware there was a lot going on between us but I didn't like the idea of befriending him. Lot of excuses stopping me and the top 3 are; First, jungkook and taehyung can't stand each other and befriending Jungkook can hurt Taehyung so much and I just can't bring myself to do that; Secondly, we hanging out because of my stupid accidence of losing his Rolex and it was literally my punishment to pay him back. ; and thirdly, this whatever strange feeling need to stop and befriending him is the greatest idea I could think of.

"No. You set the boundary that it was only until Jimin's final exam. So, we stick up till then." The 'ting' from the microwave rang my eardrums. I took the bowl out of the microwave.

"If you want me to be honest, I call bullshit.." Jungkook pressed his words and I rolled my eyes before I turned facing him and walking towards him.

Putting the hangover soup in front of him, I said. "You already have bunch of friends, Jungkook. You don't need me."

He was quiet for a moment and I thought he had nothing else to say so I retreated back to the counter to get a spoon only to get my footstep halted when he muttered, "Maybe I just like having you around."

"Ok Jungkook look. I'm dating Taehyung and you guys hate each other. I only see dark future with you both around me."

"Damn I forgot again." He cursed under his breath.

"Forgot what?" I gave him a spoon.

"Thank you." He told and then resumed, "I always forget you have a fucking boyfriend. Taehyung surely one lucky motherfucker."

I glared at his choice of words and he grinned at that, "Sorry." we were once again in a silent environment for a matter of second before he added, his voice went low and deep. The heaviness in his voice confused me, "Aren't he the luckiest guy?"

"How am I supposed to know?" I wondered.

His lips lifted lightly at one corner, those eyes watching me making a toast but he really had no idea the reaction induced by my body with him watching my every moves.

"What are you making?" he pondered and my forehead furrowed into a scowl. It was quite unclever of him to assume I will not notice that he obliviously changed the topic.

"You didn't answer me."

Jungkook's dark brown eyes met mine. There were few things that always left me wonderimg and one of them being how the heck his gazes hold me breathless every single time? Lots of emotions were displayed but why was it so hard to interpret?

"It require lots and lots of explanations and I'm so lazy right now." Jungkook's eyes stuck on mine like it was glued for a solid 1 minute before he looked away and let a deep sigh out of his mouth, "Just know that your boyfriend got one of the best gift anyone could ever ask for."

"You're making me even more confused." I told honestly and Jungkook's lips curled into a grin but it was quick to vanish as he furrowed his forehead and I guess, the hangover still be getting at him.

Standing up from my seat, which gained me a look from Jungkook, I reached for the glass from one of the cabinet. Then, after filling the glass with warm water, I slid it to in front of Jungkook and popped out a tablet of aspirin before holding it out for him too , which he gave no attention to, instead kept looking at me with a pair of soften eyes.

"Stop looking at me like that."

"Can I kidnap you?" and that got me choke on freaking nothing, the aspirin in my hand dropped on the table with a soft thud and my eyes went round by his sudden bluntness. Jungkook watched me and it annoyed me to see him finding this entertaining when I was almost dying of chocking.

I popped out another aspirin and shoved it in front of him, "Eat this fast, your brain is damaging."

No matter how hard I tried to prevent myself, my lips still found its way to curve upward when Jungkook laughed at my joke.

"Do you always laugh at literally everything?"

After few seconds of waiting for him to calm down, he then answered with, "No. Like other girls, they always play along but then there's you."

"Is that an insult?" my eyes squinted into his brown ones and he rolled his eyes, the playfulness always companies his every expression.

"Whatever you want to believe, Scarl." And he gave me his very first smirk for today.

Gritting my teeth, due to the overwhelming vexation I was feeling for him, I then took a bite of the toast I just made myself. His eyes shone with obvious delactation and that couldn't annoy me more.

"You're annoying." I hissed.

His choice of reaction which happened to be a silly grin infuriated me to the core but thank God, on top of all I still hadn't go as far as stabbing him with my spoon. My sane still remained intact despite everything.

Silence was my choice and I was so thankful for a moment, a brief moment when he respected my wish - which was a silent - but like what I had informed, just for a briefest moment before he started again by asking, his eyes fixed on the soup I served him, "What if Taehyung come in when we're together like this?"

And that really got me creating lots of scenario in my head to manipulate him. I mean how was I supposed to know how Taehyung would react if he spots us both eating like this? Just eating?

"Bet on another black eye, can't be sure though." I told while munching my toast.

"That sounds right." he threw the pill in his mouth and held the glass in his hand. I cringed, feeling the bitterness on my own tongue and I felt the strongest urge to push the water down his throat as fast as possible. Still having those disgusting thing in his mouth, he added, ".. I literally on his girlfriend's bed last night."

My forehead furrowed at that, long gone my thoughts on the pills, "I don't like the tone of your voice."

"Enlighten me."

"You sounded like we did something horribly sinful last night while nothing happen. At all!" I stressed and got myself blushing a little as I added slowly, looking away ", except few random cuddles."

"Oh yes, sorry for that. Again" Jungkook took his last sip of the hangover soup. If I was stupid, I wouldn't notice that it was his attempts to hide his face from my view and knowing him, even for a short span of time, I could correctly guess that it was none other than his irksome, a bit adorable, little smile.

He was born a cutie and a badbutt, what is this???

"Last night,.." I started after a moment of silent. My attention focused on the toast in my hand, too embarrassed to face him, ".. you mentioned about something making you sad and even told that the reason was me."I dared myself to look him in the eyes and again, my heart skipped a beat and there gone my confidences from earlier as I looked away, "..you can't expect me to let you go without explanation. I may hate you but I don't like it knowing someone perhaps deserve my apologise."

He made no attempt to answer my question and we were engulfed with silence due to his lack of respond. The fact that I was still focused on my toast been making it hard for me to guess his expression. After more seconds passed, I rolled my eyes secretly - is that so hard to answer?? - and lifted my head up a little, only to get my heart hyperventilating when I found him already looking at me, a smile made itself presented on his face when our eyes reciprocate.

"It was nothing." he answered, "Really. Nothing you should be concerned of."

Gulping down my last bite of the toast, I nodded my head despite not believing it.

"Where's your boyfriend?" it was after a good 1 minute of silence before he managed to break it again.

My head lifted up instantly at the mention of the word 'boyfriend', sometime it just felt so real. "I don't know. Training maybe considering his final game coming in 2 weeks." I stopped for while before remembering and a confuse expression took over my face, "Wait, aren't you too?"

Jungkook just simply nodded his head before having a cruel bite of the toast I made for him, and stood up from the chair. "Yup, I better go now. Have a double date at 2 and training at 4." He placed the dishes in the sink and washing them, good he then proceed his pace to the front door.

It was hard to admit that my heart did drop at the mention of him going to a date. I have no right to feel sad or envious of whoever girl he went out with because he wasn't my boyfriend, heck he's not even a friend to begin with.

Standing up from my chair also, I followed after him to the door and shouted, half-heartedly meant it. "Have fun on your date. Don't be a jerk!"

He stopped on his track to turn facing me and I felt myself holding back a smile when I saw the grin appeared on his face as he opened the door of his gorgeous car, "Hey! That harsh."

And that somehow brought out the childiness inside of me as I stuck my tongue out at him, which gained me his annoyingly cute pout. Then, he entered the car and the engine roared to life in a pleasing way that excited my inner racer-spirit.

His dark tinted-glass rolled down to reveal his face with pair of eyes that could ligthen up the whole city, God must have had a mistake of mixing both fuckboy and a cutie in the same bowl when creating him.

"Scarl!" he called and waved for me to go to him.

I was hesitating for a second but then I went with it knowing no harm could possibly be done right in front of my house. By the way, after a month hanging out with this sinister quarterback, I had came to learn that he didn't promise any pain. He genuily wants to help his cousin and I just happened to be the one in debt with him.

"What do you want?" I puckered my lips right when reaching his side.

"Give me your hand." He ordered and I didn't hesitate to obey him.

A pleasing goosebump ran down my skin when his warm hand gripped my hand and opened them. I stared at him in confusion and that was until I saw him putting a lot pieces of light brown packet on my hand. A chuckles was quick to escape from his mouth when my jaw dropped in realisation.

"It may help for few days but I highly suggest you to use foundation or concealer." he added casually, and from the way he said it, I could tell that he was quite experience when it comes to 'covering the bruises'. I don't wanna know the amount of arts he had left on other girls.

I rolled my eyes and pulled my hand away from his grip, taking all the bandaids he put on my palm just now and spat, "Thank you very much, it may come handy."

Clicking his tongue proudly, he then smirked, "No problem, Miss Anderson. Any enquiry direct to me, I will gladly help."

I twisted my lips into a snarl, "Piss off."

A genuine chuckle escaped his straight white teeth and only god knows how hard it was for me to surpress a smile from forming everytime those lips shaped into those toothy smile or a simple pout. At this point, it was really bothering at how contagious his smile is.

"You tutor Jimin this evening?" I nodded my head and Jungkook replied with, "See you this evening then, bye Scarl." my mouth was quick to respond with a "Bye Jungkook." and that was the last words we exchanged before Jungkook's car disappeared from my sight.

I got myself into my house and back to the kitchen to get myself a glass a water. Before my lips could even touch the glass, a knock on the door was heard and a groan left my mouth as I stomped my feet back to the front door, frustrating. The thought of meeting him again is so frustating and at the same time, spine-tingling how is that possible?

Reaching for the doorknob, I pulled open the door, "I swear to god Jungkook, if you give me anymore bandaid I will-"

and instantly, my eyes went wide when I was greeted with a whole different person. Not the Football captain I expected to be on the other side of the door.

"Ahhhh," his voice thick of fake enthusiasm, and I flinched at the way his face hardening, "So, I wasn't wrong. The red ferrari drove passed me was indeed Jungkook's and he was here. In your house before I come."

Kim flaming Taehyung towered over me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6M 83.8K 141
Soon to be Published under GSM Darlene isn't a typical high school student. She always gets in trouble in her previous School in her grandmother's pr...
230K 6.8K 49
we young & turnt ho.
4.1M 87.9K 62
•[COMPLETED]• Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...
44.3K 1.9K 15
သူဌေးရဲ့သားနဲ့ ဒရိုင်ဘာရဲ့ မြေးတို့ကြားက တစ်ယောက်က နီးစပ်အောင်ကြိုးစားနေပြီး သူ့ရဲ့ ကြိုးစားပုံ ကြိုးစားနည်းက မမှန်တော့ အဝေးကို တွန်းပို့နေသလို ဖြစ်န...