𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐦 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐒𝐜...

By Eddy622

(Book Two) "I've been looking for you for two years now. Luckily for me, I saw you at the beach party which... More

°AUTHOR'S NOTE°
Review
°CAST°
°1°
°2°
°3°
°4°
°5°
°6°
°7°
°8°
°9°
°10°
°11°
°12°
°13°
°14°
°15°
°16°
°17°
°18°
°19°
°20°
°21°
°22°
°23°
°24°
°25°
°27°
°28°
°29°
°30°
°31°
°32°
°33°
°34°
°35°
°36°
°37°
°38°
°39°
°40°
°41°
°42°
°43°
°44°
°45°
°46°
°47°
°48°
°49°
°50°
°51°
°52°
°53°
°Bonus Chapter°
Author's Note
Books Written By Edidiong

°26°

2K 501 291
By Eddy622

This chapter is dedicated to Adaezekingz She is such an amazing person here on Wattpad. Love you tons dearie.

Above is a picture of Dami.

Enjoy.

                     ~°~°~°~°~

              °Jeremiah's POV°

I stirred in my bed, when I heard the continues knock on my door. I knew very much it must be Omoye, trying to get me up so I could prepare for school.

For the first time in a really long time, I had sleepless night. And for the first time in forever, it was because of a girl.

Uyai didn't call during her meeting with Jubilee, which made Dami and I believe it was going great. Uyai didn't call after her meeting with Jubilee and because of that, Dami and I were kept in the dark. I was actually worried about her. I texted her phone, but she never responded. I called her line, but she never answered.

I finally got up from my bed, since I must as well get ready for school. I moved over to the adjoined bathroom, to take my bath. Once I had dried myself, I strode into my wardrobe and grasped my neatly ironed uniform. This was a daily routine I couldn't wait to be done for.

I walked downstairs, my backpack hanging on both shoulders. Mum and Dad, where already having breakfast when I got to the dinner table.

"Morning Mum, Dad." I greeted, then sat on a vacant seat.

"How was your night son?" Father asked as he took a bite from the fresh slice bread he was holding.

"Fine," I breathed out, then reached for the bread at the middle of the dinner table.

Mother looked at me for a second, before gazing back at her tea. "You don't look fine."

I exhaled tirelessly, then placed the bread I was holding back to its original position. "Mum, Dad, I'll be leaving for school." I got up and grasped my backpack.

"Jeremiah___"

"Itoro," Father called mother by her name. "Let him be, he'll come around." I couldn't listen to the rest of the conversation, as I headed out of the living room.

What's wrong with me?

                    ~°~°~°~°~

After the meeting with the principal, I decided to walk back to class. I tried ignoring all the whispers coming from the female students. I wished they would stop acting like the female students in K. High school dramas, shouting and yelling after the male main character.

I walked upstairs, since obviously, the commercial class was located there. Walking into the classroom, I spotted Dami, moving his phone frantically. There and then, I knew he was playing a video game.

"Morning brah?" I sighed and sat at my seat. "Lazarus isn't here yet?" It came out as a question. Lazarus happened to be my second seat partner. We were friends with him, but not close friends. He usually hangs out with his.

"Morning," Dami replied, without even sparing me a glance. "Yeah, Lazarus ain't here. Have you heard anything from Uyai?" He paused his game, to scan the classroom with his eyes. "I meant Tatiana."

"I haven't," I said to him. He was lucky no one was paying us any attention, not even Femi. Jubilee began to walk passed our desk, since his was only two desks away. But all of a sudden, he stopped to look at me.

"Jeremiah," He had a lopsided grin.

"Jubilee," I responded, eyes not leaving him. "May I help you?"

Jubilee shrugged, placed his hands on my desk and leaned close. "Just wanted to say," He whispered. "Uyai was pretty great yesterday."

Was he trying to get a reaction from me? Cause he figured out she wasn't who she claimed she was? Or was he just a sadist that just want to ruin my morning? "Glad to hear that."

"You know, she didn't put up a fit. She just did it without question, like she preferred me over someone else." Jubilee went on.

"Hey man, what gives?" Dami tried to push Jubilee away from our desk.

"She even confirmed she preferred my company more, and didn't wanted to leave." Jubilee ignored Dami, like he was not even there. "Can't believe she never wanted to leave and just wanted to be with me through out the day. I guess, you never had any impact on her. Cause someone like you can't take care of others. You only act cool just to look cool. I guess your father was like that to your mother too."

"Son of a bitch!" I snapped and punched him at the side of his face, before massaging my fist.

I knew he just wanted to get to my skin and God, was it working. He pulled me out of my seat and grasped my school jacket in his fist. My expression was calm after I had punched him to my satisfaction. I tilted my head a bit, to stare at him.

I guess someone can't control his rage too.

"No wonder she preferred my company," Jubilee spat out, making me to grasped his jacket, using my fist. Jubilee was so angry, like I was the one who walked up to his seat to ruin his morning.

"Stop it both of you!" Yelled Irene. I knew it was her, a spark of having a classmate since the Jss class.

Everyone gathered, just to witness Jubilee and I. Irene managed to get our hands off of each other's jackets, but she couldn't stop us from coming at each other.

"What the hell?!" I heard the one voice I wasn't ready to face yet. Hearing that voice, riled my anger even more.

Uyai rushed over to us and shoved Jubilee away from me. I stared at her in disbelief. I wasn't one to keep stupid thoughts in my head. But it seemed she wanted Jubilee safe, away from my wrath.

It was crystal clear I had no chance in beating up Jubilee in a fist to fist combat. Dami had the better chance. But everyone in the class knew I could manipulate him, confuse his mind, and put him in a place where beating me up, would be the least in his list.

"What's going on?" Uyai asked out of confusion, her eyes moving from mine to Jubilee's.

"I don't know," Spoke Irene, also feeling a bit confused herself. "This is actually the first time I'm seeing Jeremiah, all riled up."

I was someone whom was slow to anger, and I never wanted to be angry. All I ever wanted, was Jubilee's words to slide like always. But I did not know what came over me today, and why his words affected me so.

Uyai stared up at me, a stunned look plastered on her face. She knew me as the calm type of guy. So why on earth did I attack Jubilee that way?

"Jeremiah," Uyai held my shoulder, concern was evidence in her eyes. That moment, I knew I was a fool for letting Jubilee's words get to me. "What happened? What did he say to get you this angry?"

My eyes moved to Jubilee. He was angry, that fact was obvious. Angry that Uyai was giving me more attention. I didn't care about who Uyai wants to give her attention to, that was the more reason why I was okay with her going over to his place. But talking about her in such degrading manner and most importantly to my face, made me angry.

I looked down at Uyai, then voiced out. "Where were you after you left his home?"

Students began to whisper. No one really wanted anything to do with Jubilee, after what happened early last year. Yes he was a prefect, doesn't mean the students accepted him. Dami and I, decided to study him. After studying Jubilee for a while, we became bored cause of his lack of activities. So yeah, it was shocking to see one of the most popular girl, Tatiana, going over to Jubilee's home.

Uyai looked down at her feet, making me to ball my fist. I wasn't one to show anger, so seeing my present condition terrified even me.

"Jere___"

"Class teacher is here," A voice spoke out all of a sudden. We all glanced at the classroom door, to see our class teacher walk in with a younger looking lady. This said lady, had on a corper uniform.

"Everyone!" Screamed the class teacher. "When would I ever step into this class without seeing you all in some stupid small circle, that I'm sure contains nothing but problems? They aren't paying me much enough to deal with you all secretive life's!"

All students rushed to their various seats, whispering series of apologies to the class teacher. Jubilee and I stood the longest, then eventually went back to over separate seats.

"Dude, you okay?" Dami asked as I sat down.

"I'm fine," I breathed out. But it felt like I needed to convince myself, so I repeated it. "I'm fine."

"Everyone," Our attention went back to our class teacher. "Here with me, is your new Civic Education teacher. She have been posted here to serve for a year. Treat her well during her one year stay here, and try not to give her as much headache as you're giving me right now."

"Miss Royal," The class teacher moved her forward slightly. "Can you please introduce yourself to the class."

The corper in question smiled at us, before speaking in shaking tone. "Hi, I'm Miss Royal B. Michael. I'm a twenty-two years old fresh graduate, In the University of Lagos, under the department of Political Science. I look forward in knowing each and everyone of you."

Students applaud, especially Jaja and his wild friends. There was a reason for their action though. Miss Royal was beautiful. She had light skin, and her dark coal hair was cut short. Her natural looks, only enhanced her beauty to everyone.

"So now that you all are familiar with Miss Royal," She turned to Miss Royal. "Come on now, let me show you to your assigned office." The class teacher soon walked out with Miss Royal.

"My dream girl," Sighed Dami dreamily.

"So what happens to Omonigho?" Lazarus, my other seat partner, questioned. He had arrived during Jubilee's and I eye contact. It wasn't a secret at our desk, that Dami liked Omonigho.

"Omonigho's the main deal," Dami corrected Lazarus. "Miss Royal is just the side dish."

"Dude!" Lazarus protested. I sighed at the both of them bickering at each other. I got hold of my backpack, before stepping out of my seat and out the classroom. I just needed space, to at least get acts together.

"Jeremiah!"

I wasn't ready to talk to her. But I knew someone like Uyai, would chase after me. She was that dumb. She didn't know when someone just needed an alone time.

I stopped and spun round, just to face her. "Yeah?"

She exhaled like she had just ran a marathon. "Why are you this angry?"

"Nothing," I replied. Hoping she'd go back to class. I decided to leave her be, so I started walking again.

"There must be something," Uyai went on, following behind me like some shadow. "Why are you this___"

"Why did Jubilee sound like you guys had sex at his home yesterday?!" I snapped at her, as I whipped my head to face her, haulting her movements in the process.

She stared at me with a dumbfounded expression. "You know that's a lie, right? You know he was just trying to get to your skin."

"I know," I sighed out, I wasn't stupid.

"Then why did you let it get to you?" She asked once more, spreading her arms all over the place.

"Don't know," I sincerely replied. "It just did."

Uyai dropped both hands beside her body, then moved forward a bit. "Well, don't let it get to you. There was a reason why I didn't call you yesterday. My phone happened to be in my backpack, and Judith and I, were trying to do our maths assignment. After everything, I just totally forgot. What Jubilee said, that's not real. But I'll show you what is."

She shoved her hands into her skirt pocket, then brought out her phone. She did some tapping on it, before showing its screen to me. I placed my palm at the back of her hand which was holding the phone, to keep it in place while I read its content.

"Get ready, the fun is yet to come." I read it out.

"I got this today, during class hours." She said tirelessly to me. "I would have showed it to Judith, but even her won't understand what the stalker meant by this. It seemed harder than maths, and Judith and I, hate maths."

"You're going off topic," I reminded her. She cleared her throat, as she placed her phone into her pocket.

"Sorry," She scratched the back of her head a bit. "Just that, we haven't found anything solid."

"We have," I pointed out. "The person doing this, must be closer to Happiness and Tatiana."

"Tatiana?" She knitted her brows out of confusion, making me to nod my head.

"We've got suspects, even though some aren't meant to be suspects." I stated the fact, forcing her to pout her lips.

"But don't worry," I shrugged nonchalantly. "I've spoken to my friends at Unilag, and they did some research. They know Kingsley's schedule, and had advice to come over tomorrow. If you would have picked up your calls," I stretched. "I would have told you about the new information."

"T-Tomorrow?" Uyai asked, stuttering in the process. "But tomorrow's school."

"Sacrificing a day wouldn't hurt, right?" I then folded my arms, gazing at her from head to toe. "Besides, I didn't picture you as a school lover."

"Cause I'm not," She muttered. I involuntarily chuckled at her expression.

"So it's settled," I shrugged slightly. "We are going over to meet Kingsley."

Eddy : Everyone were expecting a blood fight between Jeremiah and Jubilee. Sorry to disappoint.

Turns out the stalker isn't going to rest anytime soon, and Jeremiah and Uyai, are about to confront Kingsley.

How do you think the meeting would go?

Comment below, vote if you love or hate this chapter, and also share to others wattpad readers.

Lately, I've been receiving a lot of lovely Dm's from you guys. Love y'all infinity ❤

Words : 2397

Till next time,

Much love,

X
-Eddy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.4K 10.6K 37
A NIGERIAN THEMED NOVEL "You have got your tities out and panties in a twist but your crush doesn't still notice you." Ore is a sixteen-year-old unde...
7K 1.3K 45
Judith's life takes a sudden turn during her SS1 days, when her dad died from a ghastly road accident.. which dashes her hope of being a professional...
4.5K 867 28
Yasmine is a star girl, with plans for the future, good grades and a boyfriend to top it up but how can she survive when her enemies are her family...
18K 394 15
It was just like any typical protagonists' lives, Ron and Elisa were famous for their natural beauty and for being the top scorers in college. Studen...