WICKED GAMES WE PLAY

lovehardlovewrong द्वारा

You know how sometimes two people meet and fall in love with each other and it feels like they are meant to b... अधिक

QUEENS DON'T SLIDE
WHAT IS LIFE WITHOUT LOVE.
A SMILE SETS EVERYTHING RIGHT
NOT A PLAYER...I'M THE GAME
CHARITY IS THE STRONGEST VIRTUE!
THICK THIGHS.....THIN PATIENCE
MONEY CAN'T BUY LOVE!
EVERYTHING HAS A PRICE!
WHAT WEIGHS MORE....FEAR OR DEATH???
A DEAL WITH THE DEVIL!
WE ALL EAT LIES WHEN OUR HEARTS ARE HUNGRY!
DOMINOS FALL WITH A FLICK!!!
CALM BEFORE THE STORM!!
GHOST OF THE GRUESOME PAST!
NEVER BE LATE FOR SATAN'S DATE!!!
WALKING A MILE WITHOUT SHOES!
BREAK OF A NEW DAWN!!!
SOMEONE LIKE YOU!!!
PAIN CONNECTS FASTER THAN HAPPINESS!!!
NEVER LEAVE A FRIEND BEHIND!!!
SETTING FIRE TO THE RAIN!!!
HALF A HEART BUT IT STILL BEATS
TO UNDERSTAND IS TO TRUST!!!
NOT GOOD AT GOODBYES!!!
MILES APART BUT CLOSE TO MY HEART!!!
SEVEN DEVILS ALL AROUND ME!!!
FRIENDS WITH NO BENEFITS!!!
BARKING DOGS SOMETIMES BITE!!!
REAL EYES REALIZE REAL LIES!!!
FOR THE NIGHT IS DARK AND FULL OF THRILLERS!!!
DRAG ME TO YOUR HELL!!!
IGNORANCE IS NOT ALWAYS A BLISS!!!
A PEEK BEHIND THE CURTAIN!?!
IN THE NAME OF LOVE!!!!
FEELS LIKE HOME!!!
KILLING ME SOFTLY!!!
BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE!!!
HACKING THE SACK!!!
YOU CAN'T UNHEAR A SIREN'S CALL!!!
LIKE YOU WANNA BE LOVED!!!
HURRICANE HITS HARD!!!
CROSS MY HEART AND HOPE TO DIE!!!
PAIN AND PLEASURE!!!
CALL OUT MY NAME!!!
A ROLLERCOASTER RIDE!!!
NOT MUCH OF A CHOICE!!!
HERE WE ARE AGAIN!!!
A LOVER'S QUARREL!!!
WRECK ME ALL YOU WANT!!!
BLESS MY HEART!!!
I JUST WANT YOUR LOVING!!!
COLOUR ME CURIOUS!!!!
I JUST GOT LUCKY!!!!
THE CELEBRATIONS CONTINUED!!!
WE ALL DESERVE TO HEAL!!!
WAY TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE
TOO MUCH OF HAPPINESS!!!
FIXING BROKEN THINGS!!!
A MUCH NEEDED REALITY CHECK!!!
WALK AWAY FROM PAIN!!!
WRONG PEOPLE LOVE THE HARDEST!!!
SOMETHING OLD AND SOMETHING NEW!!!
OF HEARTBREAKS AND HOPES!!!
UNRAVELING THE MYSTERY!!!
CHASING PAVEMENTS
BLOWN TO PIECES!!!
SOME MORE RAIN!!!
WE ALL FALL DOWN
CONCLUSIONS UNWINDING!!!
ALL THERE IS TO IT!!!
CRUSHING WAVES OF DESTINY!!!
ONE TRUE DESIRE!!!
WHAT DRIVES YOU CRAZY???
YOU OWN MY HEART!!!
STICKS AND STONES WON'T BREAK MY BONES!!!
DOG DAYS ARE OVER
TRYING TO CATCH MY BREATH!!!!
WEDDING BELLS RING LOUD!!!!
TWO ALPHAS COLLIDING!!!
A PENNY FOR YOUR THOUGHTS???
A MAN KNOWS!!!
HOW IT ALL WENT DOWN!!!
FOREVER KIND OF LOVE!!!!
ALMOST HAPPILY EVER AFTER!!!!
SHUKRIYA!!!!
YOU ARE NOT ALONE!!!
SURPRISE BITCHES!!!
Music List of Wicked Games!!

SLOW AND STEADY NEVER WINS!!!

4.8K 576 323
lovehardlovewrong द्वारा

_sidna_az_ is such a darling..i have a new cover of the book...all thanks to this beautiful human.
Thankyou so much for this love🤗🤗🤗🤗

Before you start reading, listen to this...billie is such a queen...and this song is so beautiful,the lyrics just are another cherry on top!!!Enjoy!!!

.
.
.

Sidharth was talking to vikas about his birthday party this Monday.

Sid-So who is coming from the friends group?

Vikas-Hmm so far...its 10 of the office ppl and shaurya and his wife.Baki toh formal invites hain.

Sid-Aur?

Vikas-Aur kya aur baki business wale kuch log aur home se bache bas.

Sid-Look at you ,you are deficient of vitamin K bhai....plz don't do this to yourself.

Vikas-uughhh..here we go again....sidharth stop being so lame yar.

Sid*laughing*Kya bhai...ek toh remind kra raha hun aapko ke aap bhool gye hain apni nyi friend ko add karna aur yahan meri hi class lg ri hai.

Vikas*deliberately*Fine...may be one more guest won't hurt...i will call kaaya to the party aur bas ho gya.

He stood up,sid wanted to really smack him for not inviting his friend shehnaaz. But he feared being teased,so he didn't say anything...this was not his party so he can't really choose.

Sidharth and vikas went to the office and decided to work on the upcoming project and ofcourse they are gonna call shehnaaz for this.

Aur sidharth ji toh kal se itne khush hain k unhone sbse keh diya k shehnaaz ko ye news wo hi denge.

He texted her number and decided to talk to her.

Sid-Hey sana.

Sana-Hey sidharth.

Shock no.1...no attitude...is she even okay?

Sid-How are you?

Sana-I am fine thankyou, how are you?

Shock no.2...exchanging pleasantries.

Sid-Umm wo i was calling to tell you about the next project,we were starting and was hoping to talk to you in person before we start the work.

Sana-Oh no problem,tell me what time and i will be there.

Sid-Isko kya hogya...hey bhagwan sar pe koi chot aai hai kya???Ye jhansi ki raani itni soft kbse pdh gyi?

Sid-I will see you in the evening before 9 kabhi bhi chalega.

Sana-See you around 7 then,bubye.

Sidharth kept his phone on side and calculated all the reasons sana can be so nice...and the top most was....

SHE WAS ATTACKED BY SOME ALIEN PARASITE AND THAT CHANGED HER PERSONALITY.

It was far fetched but fucking hell so is sana talking so nicely to him.

He knew something was up,he just had no idea what is was.
.
.
.

Sana was sitting with kaaya and a serious discussion was going on.

K-Sana i think you should do this music video and then sign another film....its an acoustic version of your song...you are going to love it.

Sana-I know but producer ka problem hai abhi bhi kaaya,money is still an issue on this project, what if i put my heart and soul into this and then it will sit on the shelf for years...that is heartbreaking man...you know music is not just work for me...i sing for my soul...it will be hard to let it go.

K-I understand that par movie shoot yaani 5 ya 6 mahine booked....kaise manage karegi ye sb fir...i just think this is practical.

Sana*thumping*Ofcourse you do...we will see about that...shoot ke liye time hai na abhi yar...next month se start hai shoot,fir dekhti hun usse phle bhi bahut challenges hain.

K-I know dude....dadi se baat hui?

Sana-Han shehbaaz krwa deta hai week mein ek do baar...she is happy and healthy and that is all i need to know.

K-Aur shehbaaz?

Sana-He is recovering fine.

Sana wanted to change the topic asap....

Sana-How are things going with project vikas...any progress?

Kaaya*embarrassed*Sana tere sath bhi hota hai kya..when its flirting with random men you are a pro..aapki sb lines bhi smooth nikalti hai but jahan aapko aisa ldka mile jisse aap genuinely attract hoti hai you blab like an idiot and can't fucking flirt without it being embarrassing as hell.

Sana-Can't relate babe...you know me...i don't do flirting...its fuck it and forget it ya no contact at all.

K-Maine toh kal itni lame line maari uspe k dil kar raha tha khud hi uth ke khud ko jute maarun.

Sana-Plz tell me...this is going to be good i wanna know...plz.

K-Okay but promise you won't make fun of it.

Sana-Not making any promises.

K-Come on yar.

Sana-Fine...i will try.

Kaaya- So we were discussing names and their meanings and we got to his name and i thought of saying something funny and charming but instead i said....i said....

Sana-Speak up yar.

K*hiding her face*Yaar tumhari to bdi demand hai.... tumhe pura desh dhoondh raha hai....kbse sun rahe hain vikas hoga vikas hoga😂😂😂

Sana slapped her forehead and tried to control her fits of laughter.

Sana-I am sorry but that was lame.

K-I know...and he still laughed...oh god...it was so embarrassing.

Sana-I am sure waqt ke sath wo bhool jayega k tune uske naam ki izzat utaar di thi.

K-I hope so...upar se mom ke drame toh tujhe pta hi hai...unka alag channel chalta rehta hai.

Sana-Now what happened?

K-So you know vikas ka bday is coming up and he invited me today.

Sana-Yes i know may be because tune 100 baar mention kar diya hai subah se.

K*rolling her eyes*Han jo bhi hai...toh shopping karni pdi na yar ab bday celebrations mein jana hai itni bdi party hai toh i had to spend some money na...bas unhone shor macha diya...yahan aane se phle main dresses and shoes andar rakh ke aai ghar pe to she started screaming at me for wasting money.

Sana-*laughing*Tu bhi toh bhid gyi hogi na.

K-Mom ne start kiya tha yar...bolte school time pe bhi sirf paisa waste karti thi ye ldki.Toh maine bola kya karti thi main aisa.

Kehte itni mehangi kitaben leke di....kabhi khol ke dekhi tumne.

Maine bola itna mehanga mobile leke diya tha...kabhi shanti se chalane diya aapne.

Yar bas fir kalesh shuru...main bta ri hun kabhi toh aisa lgta hai wo jaan buj ke mujhe tang karte hain...jaise unka time pass hi yahi hai.

Sana-Come on K,you are also a handful and you know that babe....aunty pareshan toh honge na.

K-Yea whatever...ab ye bta ke you reached on any conclusions about how you are going to thank him for what he has done.

Sana-I am going to his ex girlfriend's wedding aren't I....isse zyada kya thankyou.

K*smirking*Plz...you enjoy rubbing bitches nose in their misery and the only reason you are going to that wedding is lavanya was a bitch to you in that event few years back.

Sana*reminiscing*Noo i am over that i swear.

K-pff...A scorpio saying they are over something means they will skin you alive and never forget it till the day they die...i just hope you know that she will be gone for good from the industry after her marrige...that man is settled in  foreign somewhere.

Sana-Oh i know,trust me.

K-What?Since when do you know about  social gossip sana?You don't know anything about industry people and their perosnal lives....fuck sake you asked me who gauri khan was ,when she crossed you in that party.

Sana*offended*Well if you must know i have a first hand info that lavanya dated two best friends and bid them against each other,talk about a classic Netflix chick flick.

K-Hear hear...but doesn't that mean that sidharth shukla's ex is marrying his best friend...well ex best friend.

Sana-Yup.

K-What the hell is wrong with that man fir?Why he wants to commit suicide by going to such an event...that is painful.

Sana-Well if i may speak on behalf of the damaged ones....i understand why he is doing it.

K-Why?

Sana-Its about not letting someone win....to show them that they do not have the same power over you that they once did...i think it will be good for him.

K-Arrghh...you guys are soulmates!

Sana*flipping her off*Shut up,there is no such thing.

K-Hawww such a hater...anyways,back to if you've thanked him properly for the help on the batra fiasco.

Sana-I called him my friend and i  said thankyou...going as his date ab kya karun?Shadi kar lun usse?

K-Mazak mazak mein armaan nikal rahe hain ldki ke...hain?😁

Sana threw a pillow at her.

Sana-seriously K,next month se outdoor shoot hai mera...i am going be out of country for almost a month...isse bda favour kya karun k apna time deke i am going to be his date.

K-Well there is something else you can do.

Sana-What?

K-Be nice to him.

Sana-I am always nice to him.

K*judging her*Are you kidding me...last time he texted you promised to feed his balls to the dogs if he called you sweetheart again.

Sana-Yar...he is a bit too much and i added an emoji to not sound mean...ye dekh.

K-Wah...so if i tell someone to fuck.off and add an emoji ,it will be fine?

Sana-Depends...is it an eggplant emoji?

K*facepalms*Ldki plz lets make it a bet...if you talk to him real nice before you leave for the shoot and show me that you can be a good girl...i will give you billie ellish signed hoodie..you know how much i love her and i know how much you love her.

Sana*squeaking*I won't be extra nice but if that hoodie is on the line i will try.

K-Its a bet.

Sana-But if he tries to be extra flirty i am blocking his ass.

K-I will decide that,i am the judge...filhal ke liye i want you to talk to him as nice as you can and don't forget i have access to all your texts and apps babe so...no cheating.

Sana*huffing*Fine...but just until i am out of the country for the shoot.

K*whispering to herself*That is all it takes to fall in love.

Sana-Han?

K-Nothing i said that will be enough.

They finished talking and it was after this Sana's phone beeped and they both collectively replied to sidharth's texts,hence the sweet words.

I hope now you all know why sana was being extra nice...it was because of Billie or so she wanted to convince herself.

.
.
.

Kaaya and vikas were talking almost every chance they get..provided it was just chatting but ever since he invited her on his birthday...kaaya was on cloud 9.

She kept sending him flirty texts par don't worry wo phle wale jaise nahi they..
They were a lot better than that actually.

Her and vikas were talking about sana and sid and it was vikas who told kaaya that he thinks sidharth likes sana.

Needless to say kaaya was doing somersaults and asking him to swear on eveything holy if that was true.

Vikas told her something that made kaaya see sidharth in a really new light.
This is why she placed that bet with sana.

They are so similar in so many ways.Kaaya also wanted sana to be happy like vikas wanted same for sid.

They decided that shehnaaz will be on vikas's birthday but he won't invite her until the last day.He wanted to see if sidharth invites her as his date.

Kaaya asked him how it will mean anything?
To which vikas told her that sidharth doesn't invites any woman he actually doesn't likes to the family event....so agar wo khud se shehnaaz ko bulata hai iska mtlb he genuinely likes the girl.

Kaaya was on board and promised to help him however she can to get both of them together.

And ofcourse, isi bahane unki apni love story bhi start ho rahi thi..lekin kaavik decided ke selfish motives ko ek trf rakhke they will try to get two of the most stubborn people they know to be happy again.
.
.
.

Sana was getting ready to meet sidharth.
She knew he must be wondering why was she extra nice towards him....well he can think whatever he wants to.

Ek toh mushkil se i have made an effort to be friends with him...fir usme agar he will try to step his boundaries i will fucking run from there.

But she knew she had a contract with him so meeting him was inevitable, although sana planned on telling him to plan his campaign according to her dates because she will leave for budapest in a month and launching a jewellery line is definitely going to take more than that.

So for now..the plan was talk nicely and not fuck this up...whatever it is .

She drove to his office and prayed this meeting to be different from all their other meetings.

There sidharth kept looking at the time and thought
"She must be on her way...i should tell bella to open the penthouse and brew some coffee"

Why was he so excited....it was just a woman coming to discuss business.

You can deny it all you want but when someone strikes an emotional response in you that you never thought was possible, its a magical feeling.
And sidharth was a lot better at identifying with them as compared to shehnaaz.

He was interested in her on so many levels....sex was not even the last of it.

Ofcourse he wanted her physically...you have to be gay for not being sexually attracted to shehnaaz gill.
Accepting the fact that she is not the usual kind of attractive he likes to go out with....but she is stupid hot.
And he never denies what is absolutely true.

Sid was feeling anxious and after giving bella the instructions to everything, he went to vikas to let him know that he should wind up the office today.

Vikas-Kyun...teri firse koi date hai kya?

Sid*embarrased*Nooo...kaam hai bas thoda.

Vikas knew something was up but he thought of confirming it from a better source.

He nodded and sidharth left his office.

Vikas smiled and dialled kaaya's number.

Kaaya-Hello...is someone kind of obsessed with me?

Vikas*smiling*Damn you caught me...ab kya punishment hai?

Kaaya- punishment ye hai k you have to take me out to a proper dinner before i be at your mansion and see you in all your rich glory.

Vikas-Done and done...oh by the way i wanted to ask if shehnaaz had any plans with sidharth for today?

K-Han he texted her ...don't worry i placed a bet in which she had to be nice with him even if she doesn't want to.

Vikas-That is brilliant...and i just wanted to confirm this only.

K-If you don't mind me asking can i know about sidharth and lavanya...i wonder what all happened and how much media showed the truth?

Vikas-Hmm..how about i tell you this over that dinner i promised you .

K-You can count on it...well then i will leave the details to you, just tell me where to meet and when and i will see you there. Bye vikas.

Vikas-Bye kaaya.

He smiled and thought of the date he will soon be on and just the thought of it made him smile.
.
.
.
Sidharth was sitting on his sofa and smiling when he heard the intercom in his living room go,sir...miss shehnaaz gill is here.

Sid-Send her up please.

Not long after that he heard the doorbell.

Sid-Come in.

His smile got halted when he saw what she was wearing.

That dress was clinging to all the right places in her body and sidharth envied all the men that got to see her in this before he did.

Holy fuck,she was turning him on.

Sana-Hey sidharth...all good?

Sid-Sorry sorry....hey yea plz have a seat..what can i get you,tea ,coffee??

He was blabbering, sana was amused when she saw a man like him so riled up..whatever was the reason, this was funny.

Sana-Aah...coffee will be fine.

Sid-Han???Oh yea..coffee ofcourse ofcourse..

He commed bella in to send two coffees in the penthouse.

Sidharth was trying so hard to gaza anywhere but her bosom but damn was it hard.

What little was on the display looked delectable.

Shehnaaz knew he was making things weird by not talking and she was not liking it.

Sana-Sidharth if you don't mind can we talk about the project.

Sid-Yea yea sure..we were making another jewellery line in few months and we would like you to endorse it as well.

Sana-Oh okay...but timing is going to be an issue.

Sid-As in?

Sana-Well there are few projects that require my attention first and i am going outdoors to shoot in a month toh wo kab khtm hoga we don't know yet...after i come back then we can discuss this.

Sid was uneasy with the news of her going somewhere for a long time and not being available.

Was he being selfish?Of course...you think he cared?
Hell no....this feeling was so so needy...he almost cried and told her
"Kahin nahi jaana yahi raho India mein chup chap"

Lekin result mein jo maar pdhti wo bhi sidharth sahi se jaanta tha.

Aur fir khud hi emotions handle nahi ho rahe...toh usko kya smjhayega...he decided to put a hold on his running mind.

Sid-Hmm okay..well han wait kar lenge...so jaane se phle kya plans hai?
I mean schedule wise.

Sana-Well i was going to do a playback, ek live show bhi hai in delhi and then few ads that's it.

Sid remembers her singing...he has never heard her songs on tv.
Maybe because sidharth barely watched tv and punjabi music was not his taste.

He knew she sings beautifully though.

Sid-Do you prefer singing or acting?

Sana-Singing ofcourse...infact i am working on a project but the production is causing some problems...hopefully it will be sorted..coz i love creating.

Sid smiled and coffee arrived.

The way she was behaving was scaring him to death..no aggression,no sass.
What is going on?

Sid-Ah..if you don't mind me asking sana....why this sudden change of heart?

Sana coughed the coffee she was sipping and apologized.

Sana-To be honest sidharth, hating you felt like a lot of investment for my energy and even though i behave like a complete bitch sometimes, i am all about being grateful to the people that help me and you have done that, so consider this my thankyou...although i don't promise that i will always be this pleasant but for now lets assume this is the new me.

Sid smiled, she noticed how genuinely happy he looked.

Sana felt something warm inside her heart.

She smiled back and sidharth graced her with another silent stare.

Sana*to herself*Mera normal hona isko sadme mein toh nahi daal gya?Why the hell he looks so lost?

Sid*after few seconds*Oh so...do you have anything going on Monday?

Sana-Uh maybe..kaaya has ny schedule..i don't know..why?

Sana genuinely had no idea at the moment why he asked about Monday.

Sid-Well there is this party that...

Sana*laughing*Sidharth honestly i don't enjoy parties as much as you think....me going into your ex's wedding is enough i think.

She regretted the moment she said it...that sparkle sidharth had in his eyes was lost.

Sana should be sorry for him but she felt rage...so much so that it was visible on her face.

She hated people that break hearts of someone they claimed they loved once and his girlfriend was the ultimate bitch of all times...the entire industry knows how head over heels sidharth shukla was with her...every award function,every event he was there with her..but once she left all the media tabloids that covered him had his pictures with random women and all sorts of trouble.

Sana thought of a distraction ...

Sana-So sidharth tell me..do you listen to music??

Sid-Han?Yea i do...but mostly R&B and pop....Indian music se thoda kam vaasta hai.

He sounds apologetic...music is a personal choice why was he sorry.

Sana-Its okay..whay you sound so apologetic.

Sid-Nahi wo...i know you sing punjabi and hindi songs...and i barely listen to any of those..i feel like a terrible friend right now.

He added the last line to save his grace that's it.

Sana*chuckling*Well...i do sing english songs...but mostly in live events and demands...not like in productions and such.

Sidharth was happy to know something about her that sounded a bit personal...that made him happy.

He was going to talk to her some more but she looked at the time and said
"I am going to take your leave...baki baten toh hum phone pe bhi kar skte hain na"

Sid nodded and she stood up.

And offered him.her hand to shake.

Oh sidharth was feeling like he won something. He smiled and shook her hand.

Sid-I will tell my people to contact kaaya so that we can have your schedule and all for the shoot okay.

Sana-Yes sure.

She was about to leave when sidharth stopped her.

Sana-Yes?

Sid-Wo...are you sure you won't be available on monday?

Sana-Yes i think i am shooting for an ad then...sorry...i will see you for the project whenever it is scheduled okay...take care and goodbye sidharth.

She stepped into the elevator and sidharth saw her leave.

He was sad about the fact that he had no reason or in better words any excuse to call her back or to meet her..before the stupid wedding ofcourse.

Sidharth went straight to vikas,who was smiling like he knew something sidharth don't.

To tell you all why vikas was smiling..you know that intercom that sidharth used from his penthouse to ask for coffee..well vikas tapped into it and heard all of their conversation and before you judge him...he just wants his brother to have fun in life again and not with those walking STD's .He wants him to be with someone that challenges him every step of the day.

And who better than a woman with strong principles and attitude that can kill.

So...vikas knows now how to help him and he was working on that plan with kaaya even right now.

How you ask?He asked kaaya for a concert video link where sana was singing a Hollywood song and he paused that video after playing it halfway through...when sidharth came to meet him.

Sid-Itna khush kyun hai bhai...hume bhi bta?

Vikas-Kuch ni yar..i was listening to an amazing song..bas...tu bta.

Sid-Wo...wo..

Vikas was hoping that sid will beg him to ask sana to come for his birthday but instead he asked something else.

Sid-There is a music project i want to.produce...i want your opinion on it.

Vikas-Kiska project?Tu toh indian music se sadiyon door hai bhai.

Sid-Han but i trust the artist,she is good.

Vikas-Kon hai bata de..toh i might be able to help you.

Sid-Wo baad mein phle btao if this is a good idea or a bad one.

Vikas-Acha artist hai to good idea hi hoga...koi gaana bta de uska kya pta maine suna ho.

Sid-Actually maine.uska gaana formally kabhi suna hi nahi hai.

Vikas-Oh...koi ni fir phle wo sun lena..fir decide karenge.

Sid nodded and he was about to stand up and leave when vikas said
"Half an hour mein nikalte hain okay"

Sid smiled and stood up...just then vikas played the video and an angelic voice started singing live...

Wait a minute, let me finish
I know you don't care
But, can you listen?
I came committed, guess I overdid it
Wore my heart out on a chain
Around my neck but now it's missing, hmm

The lyrics and the tone made sidharth drop back in his seat and vikas picked his phone up and texted kaaya.

K-So why did you need the song?
Vikas-Can i show you instead of telling you?

K-Sure.

Vikas touched the video button and started recording.

So I think I better go
I never really know how to please you
You're looking at me like I'm see through
I guess I'm gonna go
I just never know how you feel
Do you even feel anything?

Sidharth was smiling like an idiot watching her so much at peace while singing a song that had such a beautiful meaning.

You said don't treat me badly
But you said it so sadly
So I did the best I could
Not thinking you would have left me gladly
I know you're not sorry
Why should you be
'Cause who am I…

Sidharth heard the last lines ending and it was so beautiful that he had tears in his eyes.
Good music can do that to you...regardless of who is singing it.

Vikas send it to kaaya and she only replied with heart eyes.

Sidharth stood up and left vikas's room without saying anything.

And vikas texted kaaya with just a line.

"You know how i told you it is going to be difficult for both of us"?

K-Yea.

Vikas-Looks like its going to be difficult for you only.

And by the looks of it,he was absolutely right...because sidharth had smiled like he used to do when he was a kid and that sign alone meant vikas had God's blessings in this.

He prayed that shehnaaz finds this smile too,however long it takes.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

281K 32.8K 59
In this story Shehnaaz Gill is a billionaire who pretends to be bold , strict and a ruthless sassy queen doesn't believe in "LOVE" for her it's isn't...
79.7K 13.6K 40
©Copyright - All rights reserved and belongs to the writer PoohBear on Wattpad. If you are reading this story on any other platform, then it's plagia...
69K 6.3K 36
Two people who love each other very much , what if on a random day one of them forgets the other...... Will they be able to hold on to love ? Will d...