The Fake Boyfriend

By ChiinieBae

Jungkook just wanted to steal some expensive stuff from the apartment of the girl that he's been eyeing for a... More

Foreword
Prologue
TFB - 1
TFB - 2
TFB - 3
TFB - 4
TFB - 5
TFB - 6
TFB - 7
TFB - 8
TFB - 9
TFB - 10
TFB - 11
TFB - 12
TFB - 13
TFB - 14
TFB - 15
TFB - 16
TFB - 17
TFB - 18
TFB - 19
TFB - 20
TFB - 21
TFB - 22
TFB - 23
TFB - 24
TFB - 25
TFB - 26
TFB -27
TFB - 28
TFB - 29
TFB - 30
TFB - 31
TFB - 32
TFB - 33
TFB - 34
TFB - 35
TFB - 36
TFB - 37
TFB - 38
TFB - 39
TFB - 40
TFB - 41
TFB - 42
TFB - 43
TFB - 44
TFB - 45
TFB - 46
TFB - 47
promotion
TFB - 48
TFB - 49
TFB - 50
TFB - 52
TFB - 53
TFB - 54
TFB - 55
TFB - 56
TFB - 57: #LoveUnfolding
Chii's message
shameless plugging
announcement

TFB - 51

980 64 27
By ChiinieBae

"What do you mean he was able to resolve it? How?" A man furrowed his brows in confusion when he heard the report.

"He received a help? From who?" He can't believe that his plan didn't work out and what's worst is that someone is helping that scavenger with the problem.

"Do Chii? You're telling me that Do Chii, the granddaughter of the former prime minister helped him?" He clenched his fist tightly until his knuckles turned white.

He is beyond angry. Why would Chii help that peasant? She should not help someone like that man.

"Do whatever you can do to stop him from coming back here in Seoul. Ruin his business or whatever. Just make sure that he won't be able to come back. But don't even try to lay a finger on Chii. Not even a strand of her hair or else I'll kill you." He angrily ended the call and let out a disappointed groan.

"Chii, why do you have to get yourself involve with him? Urgh! You're such a stubborn girl." 

He dialed his phone and call someone to tell them of the situation of their plan. "The plan didn't work out. He was able to resolve it and Chii is helping him. We need to change plan and this time we have to make sure that no one will help him, especially Chii."

"Finally, we were able to resolve the problem." Taehyung said as he and Chii walk towards the parking lot.

Chii nods in agreement. "Yeah. And you were able to secure your position."

Taehyung looked at the woman beside him and smile at her gratefully. "Thanks to you, I was able to secure my position in my own company. It'll be too hard for me to do that without your help."

"Don't mention it. It's the least I can do for you and besides, you are making me 5 million richer."

Taehyung rolled his eyes. "Yeah, right." And they both laugh.

"Anyway, what time is your flight tomorrow?" Taehyung asked once they settle inside his car.

"9:35 in the morning. "

"Yoongi must be excited to see his wife again after two days." Taehyung commented as he slowly drive away from the parking lot of his building.

Chii sigh. "You don't have any idea. He keep on asking about my flight details every 5 minutes. And he keep on threatening me that he'll kick me out of our house if I got late even a minute of my arrival time. He is crazy."

Taehyung chuckles. "He is crazily in love with you."

"He better be or else I'll kill him." They both laugh but their happiness didn't last long when a car bumped into them, making their car rolled over and the last thing that Taehyung sees was the glass shuttering and everything went black.

Yoongi was laughing with his friend. He and is friends decided to have dinner together and he agreed since he doesn't want to have dinner by himself because apparently his wife is in New York helping out Taehyung with his business.

Urgh! I miss my wife so much. She better be here on her scheduled arrival or else I'll kick her out of the house. Which apparently I can't do because well, she's my everything.

Yoongi stood up to get himself a glass of water, when suddenly the glass slipped from his hand and fell to the ground. He stared at the broken glass and he suddenly feel fear creeping inside him.

"Oppa, you okay?" Jisoo asked.

"Hey, you alright man?" Baekhyun stood beside Yoongi.

Yoongi looked at Baekhyun, with teary eyes and fear is evident in his face.

"What happened? Are you alright?" Baekhyun is worried, seeing Yoongi's reaction.

"C-Chii....I-I think something bad happened to her." He doesn't know why but he suddenly feel that something bad happen to his wife, his hands are shaking from fear and worry.

Then his phone rings and unregistered number flash in his phone screen. With hands still shaking, he answer the call.

"H-hello..." He answered.

"Is this Min Yoongi?" Said from the other line.

"Y-yes. Who is this?" His fear is getting worse every minute as he talk to the person on the other line.

"I'm Im Jeabum and I am calling from New York. I'm sorry to inform you, but your wife got into a car accident."

And with that, his body falls as if he lose all the strength that he have.

Your wife got into a car accident.

"Hey, are you alright man?" Baekhyun was able to catch Yoongi before the latter falls on the floor.

"C-Chii...g-got into a-accident." His tears finally falls.

He doesn't know what to do. His baby, his wife got into accident thousand miles away from him. And thousand horrible thoughts came crashing him. The thought of losing his universe, scares him to death. He can't breath properly and he knows a part of him died when he heard the news. But his train of thoughts were interrupted when he heard Jinyoung's loud angry voice.

"What the hell?!" Jaehyun said while trying to stop Jinyoung from getting closer to Jisoo, who is hiding behind Jungkook.

"WHY WON'T YOUR PARENTS LEAVE HIM ALONE?!" Jinyoung shouts.

"What are you talking about?" Jungkook asked, defending his girlfriend.

"AREN'T THEY HAD ENOUGH? THEY ALREADY RUINED HIS LIFE BEFORE AND NOW THIS? WHEN WILL YOUR PARENTS STOP? WHEN THEY GET HIM KILLED?"

"Why do keep on putting the blame on my parents? They didn't do anything to him."

Jinyoung pulled himself away from Jaehyun's grip. "You are way too blinded by your parents. He told me not to tell you this, but this is too much for Taehyung. Jisoo, Taehyung didn't left you because he doesn't love you anymore. God knows how much Taehyung is in love with you. He did everything to be somehow worthy of you but he never did, in the sight of your parents. You know they don't like Taehyung. And you think they didn't do something?"

Jisoo, hard was pounding so hard as she stayed quiet and listen to Jinyoung.

"Your parents offer him a huge amount of money in exchange of leaving you but Taehyung is way too in love with you that he rejected the offer. That made your parents angry. They hired men to beat him into pulp and threw him in LA. Your parents even asked Chii's grandfather for a help to stop Taehyung from coming back. Taehyung suffered a lot from your parents. They threw him in a foreign country where he didn't know anyone nor even understand the language. Your parents made sure that he suffered and won't be able to come back here in Seoul."

Jisoo doesn't know what to say. She doesn't want to believe Jinyoung but the look in his eyes told her that he is telling her all the truth. The truth that her parents kept from her.

"And you said he abandoned you? Jisoo, Taehyung keep on sending you letters and e-mails all those times that he wasn't around. And never once he forgotten about you. He work so hard hoping that when he get rich your parents will approve of him. And he keep his promise to you. He build T & J for you."

"T and J?" Jisoo asked, not understanding how Taehyung's company has something to do with her.

"That was your dream. To have your own publication company. T & J stands for Taehyung and Jisoo."

Jisoo's eyes widen when she remembered that specific dream that she and Taehyung had before.

"And then I'll be a writer and you'll be the designer of my books." Jisoo excitedly said as, she and Taehyung looked at the starry sky.

"And then, we'll build our own publishing company." Taehyung added.

"And we'll name it T & J. Stands for Taehyung and Jisoo." Jisoo said.

She slowly take a sit as she remember her and Taehyung's plan before and he really did keep his promise to her. A tear fell down her face. Taehyung indeed never forgotten about them.

"He has to leave with new identity so that he can come back for you. But what greeted him when he came? You already moved on and found a new love while he's still stuck in the past. He has to endure the pain of seeing you being happy with someone else. And that's not all, he has to endure the insult from your mother. She threatened him again that's why he is avoiding you."

She tightly closed her eyes, trying to stop the pain and guilt that is eating her.

"Jinyoung, stop. Stop this already." Jungkook said. "Jisoo, is already having a hard time processing all this."

"She deserves it. If I found out that your parents is behind this accident, I swear to God, I will never forgive you." And with that Jinyoung left the café, leaving Jisoo crying and her friends shock.

"Love....Jisoo, calm down." Jungkook said comforting his crying fiancé.

Jisoo shook her head. "I didn't know. I'm sorry. I didn't know."

Jungkook pull Jisoo in his arms and let the latter cry in his shoulder.

I'm sorry Taehyung. I didn't know. I'm sorry. I'm sorry.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

228K 12.2K 43
Jisoo, a quiet timid girl moves to Daegu hoping for a fresh start. But what happens when she meets a guy exactly like what she was running away from...
390 34 1
When Jungkook's ex breaks up with him for no valid reason, he finds himself overthinking and figuring that there has to be someone else in her life...
119K 7.9K 20
Chaeyoung is invited to her ex's wedding and there's no way she's showing up alone. When Jungkook receives an offer to be Chaeyoung's fake boyfriend...
58.6K 2.5K 10
Two exes that are college students and still share an apartment 4 months after breaking up. They haven't gotten over each other and both of them have...