Accepting: Hidden Self

By PercivalNightshade

A story of San trying coming to terms with who he is and who his family is, while trying to realize that he c... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55

Chapter 41

108 6 5
By PercivalNightshade

AN/ mentions of the night before, and some funny moments, but no more smut XP

San

         I help Woo get to the shower and heal him up while we do clean up. Thankfully my angel magic helps with healing along with the water magic. When we are done getting our showers we go back to my room and see that everything has reset to how we found it to begin with.

         "Sannie, I uhm. I didn't realize," Woo starts, but I cut him off, giving him a soft kiss.

         "I may not be fully back, but I do remember what you like. Thank you for letting me have fun," I say looking at him with a smile. I still can't reach anything for feelings, but I did enjoy myself.

         I see him blush and smile at me, and I sigh inwardly. How do I tell him it wasn't Yeosang's doing, but that I wanted him? I think to myself as I watch him get into his favorite PJ's I have here. I grab a pair of boxers, putting them on before climbing into bed.

         "Wait, we're sleeping here tonight?" he asks me and I nod.

         "I mean, do you want to go back early and hear all of them?!" I ask acting shocked, earning a small hit from Woo.

         "Hell no," he says and hops into the bed, curling up with me. We lay down and I check the time, we should be fine to get a few hours in then go back.

         I watch as he falls asleep, and I sigh to myself. I wipe a piece of hair out of his eyes, and fall asleep holding him.

:@:

Wooyoung

         When we wake up I watch him throw on an all black outfit, and he takes me in his arms. We teleport to the dorm, though we pop up in the living room, and he shoos me off to go get dressed while he gets some food for us.

         After getting dressed I go and sit in the living room, seeing a shy Yunho, and HongJoong. I also see Jongho helping San and SeongHwa in the kitchen. Mingi is sitting with Yeosang watching as I sit down on the couch.

         "So, how was your night? You guys weren't here after Yeosang's heat bomb were you?" Mingi asks laughing. Yunho hits him and they all look at me. I blush and don't know what to say. San comes back with a small snack and sits with me.

         "You should eat," he whispers then smirks to the others. Though I do see him glare at Yeosang for a moment.

         "You aren't going to do that again, right?" HongJoong asks, groaning after. The wolves all seem to have headaches, and SeongHwa seems just annoyed. "And when will these headaches go away?"

         "Uhm, no I won't do that again, and I didn't realize it would give everyone affected such bad headaches. Wait, why don't you seem to have a headache?" Yeosang asks, pointing to San and I. I think about it and look at him with a confused look.

         "First off, I didn't have one, second off, I've been away from here long enough that if I did it would be gone by now. Your headaches will be gone in a few hours." he says, no emotion in his voice, but gives an apologetic look to me. I blush realizing that everyone now knows we've been gone a lot longer than they realize.

         "Wait, so did you not get affected by the spell?" Jongho asks San with a look of confusion.

         "No," he says, leaning back on the couch, and I am just trying to hide my shocked face as I remember how he was last night. He puts a hand on my shoulder and I calm down a little.

         "Okay, how long were you away?" Mingi asks us, and I just look at San and he starts to think, looking like he is doing math.

         "Woo, this is up to you if you want to say, but we were there for roughly a day and a half, probably longer," he tells me through our newly connected bond. My eyes are wide with shock. We were only asleep for 8 hours... I look at him and shake my head.

         "I'm not sure, but I do know we got a full night's rest." he says and eats a granola bar he had grabbed, and I just hold my head in my hands.

         Holy shit, did we really stay there for over a day and a half? I think and I regret it as I hear Mingi choking on his drink. I look up at him, blushing and turn to San, which makes him pull me closer to him. Everyone looks at Mingi and he looks like a deer caught in headlights.

         "What just happened?" HongJoong asks, looking directly at Mingi.

         "Imma just say, damn, y'all got stamina," Mingi says and looks away, now blushing as much as me.

:@:

San

         I can see that Woo is a blushing mess, and after what Mingi says, so is he. I actually laugh, my hyena laugh, and that earns looks of shock from everyone, I stop when I see Woo pouting at me.

         "What did you do to him Wooyoung?" Yeosang asks, staring at me. I watch as he tries to think of what to say, and I hear Yunho give a gasp looking at Mingi who looks like he regrets saying anything to him.

         "Apparently emhem... loved him for a day, that's what Woo did.'' Yunho says looking between Woo and myself. I stop munching on my granola bar for a moment and think about it. I know it was longer than that, but I decide to spare Woo, and continue munching.

         "Wait, what do you mean?" Jongho asks, looking like he is almost horrified.

         "Welp, I think it's time for us to go pack, let us know when we are getting lunch," I say, standing up and picking up Woo, letting him piggyback me. I can feel him nuzzle into my neck and I let him down in the room. I go to close my door and get an idea.

         Mingi, if you can hear me, Change topics and for the love of god, if you say what we were doing there other than the time we were sleeping, I will throw you to my girls. I think, and I see him go from blushing to blushing and terrified. I give a small smile and a wave before closing the door, and ask Rose to stay out there with them.

         "Baby, we should pack our bags, you okay?" I ask when I realize he is just sitting on our bed.

         "Did we really? For a day and a half? Did you really not have any influence from the spell?" he asks. I just smile and pull him to his feet. I turn on a speaker I had in the room and put on some BTS songs he likes, and start dancing and singing.

         "Let's not talk about that, let's just have fun and pack, okay?" I ask after he is sufficiently happy. He laughs and nods, and we pack for our trip that we will start tomorrow.

:@:

         Through Rose I watch as Mingi squirms around, trying to avoid the others' eyes. He only stops when Yunho holds him. He seems concerned, and rightfully so. Sitting there I listen in on what is happening.

         "Wait, are you okay Mingi?" SeongHwa asks, and Mingi just shakes his head, but doesn't say anything. He gets up and takes Yunho with him to their room, and from outside their room I hear as Mingi tells Yunho what I said to him. Yunho bursts open the door and comes to our room, and I am prepared.

:@:

         I am tickling Woo since he decided to tease me with a cookie and then didn't let me have it. I was playing my old self and letting him forget about our worries when I realize that Yunho is coming to our room. I mentally curse myself and play innocent when Yunho opens our door.

         "Hey Yunho, what's up?" I ask, releasing the crying and laughing boy from my grasp. I watch him closely as he walks over to me.

         "Do not lay a finger on Mingi," he growls. I just smile at him and mentally tell Lily and Rose to get Mingi. I can hear almost instantly from their room that Mingi is laughing and crying.

         "I never said I'd do anything," I say, shrugging and going back to packing the clothes I had laid out on the bed. I watch as he runs to his room, and through Lily I can see that she and Rose are playing happily with Mingi and he is loving all the kisses they are giving him.

         "What did you do?" Woo asks, and I can see everyone in the living room. They seem just as confused, until I whistle for the girls, which calls them to me, running through the living room.

         "Did you girls have fun playing with Mingi?" I ask and they both nod happily. It's nice to see Rose let loose once in a while. I laugh and let them go back to where they were keeping watch. Woo hugs me and I almost fall off the bed, which makes everyone in the living room laugh. I roll my eyes playfully and we go back to packing.

AN/ ALSO, happy early bday to our Sannie!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 389 16
Seongjoong Vampire AU After the traumatic experiences during the past months, Hongjoong is still experiencing the affects. As he managed to return to...
91.7K 8.7K 60
Water. It can be powerful and devastating, destroying everything in its path. The ultimate killer. Or it can be calm, soothing, and gentle, something...
1.1M 68.9K 90
{COMPLETE} if there's something i've learnt from a million mistakes, you're the one that i want at the end of the day. seongjoong au where seonghwa...
88.3K 3.8K 25
*THIS STORY WILL BE RE-EDITED* Being sheltered by his father all his life, Wooyoung grew up alone, but when San was assigned to be his personal bodyg...