Accepting: Hidden Self

By PercivalNightshade

A story of San trying coming to terms with who he is and who his family is, while trying to realize that he c... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55

Chapter 40

109 7 1
By PercivalNightshade

AN/ more smut >///<

SeongHwa

         I feel as my body gets warmer, and I can see Joongie getting flush. I look over at Yeosang who grabs Jongho by the hand, and see a mischievous grin on his face. I also see Mingi drag Yunho away to their room. I am squirming, realizing that my body is craving only one thing, Joongie, and when I look at him I can see that he is squirming too.

         I grab him, picking him up, and take him to our room, passing rooms where we can hear the others already teasing each other, only making my need stronger. As I get us to the room I lock our door, and place him on the bed, he is already panting and wanting. Despite him always trying to fight for dominance, I always win, because he honestly wants it that way.

         I take off my shirt and he follows my lead. I put a knee between his legs and watch as he melts at my touch on his face. His beautiful eyes turning that sinful silver that tells me he is letting the wolf control his feelings. I bend down and kiss him deeply, biting at his lips. I can hear his soft moans and I bring my knee closer to his member. I can feel my pants tighten on me, as I can feel how hard he is.

         "Hwa, fuck me like you mean it," I hear Joong say beneath me, catching me off guard. He usually doesn't admit that he likes it when I fuck him, but I take the opportunity and practically tear our pants and underwear off. He grabs me and I grab him, both of us sucking each other. I roll us over so that he is on top of me, I lick him, preparing him for what I'm going to do to him. I hear him gasp as I put my fingers in. He is no longer sucking on me, so I guide my dick back to him, and he takes the hint. I finger him hard as he sucks on me, I feel his small tongue swirl around and play with me. Eventually I feel that he is ready and I push him off me, rolling on top of him.

         I can see that he is a moaning mess already, and I start kissing his neck, feeling my own urges taking over. I pull back, and guide myself into him, and he moans high and loud as I grunt deep and heavily. He pulls me down into his neck and I can't help but bite him, which earns a whimper, a whine, then a moan from the smaller boy. I start moving as I keep my mouth on his neck.

         "Ahh, O-oppa... ahhh," I hear as I thrust, causing me to get somehow harder. He keeps one hand tangled in my hair and the other holding the sheets. I pull away from his neck and give him sloppy kisses, hoping to keep him moaning and saying my name.

         "Come on wolf leader, say the name of the vampire Oppa that keeps dominating you," I growl as I thrust harder into him. I hear him moaning almost in a melodic way, and panting.

         "P-park, nghh... S-seong Hw-Hwa" he manages, as I speed up my pace. He spreads his legs further apart, so I put one of his legs over my shoulder, and kiss it as I do. I hear him whimper and I smile as I hear the sound. I grunt as he starts to tighten around me. He is moaning even louder as I pick him up, standing him up against the wall. I turn him to the wall and hold his neck, fucking him into the wall, his dick rubbing against the wall.

         "Nghhh, H-hong J-joong!" I growl, and I hear a growl from him as we climax together. I feel as his legs start to give out, and I pick him up, taking him over to the bed. I hear people in the shower, so I clean up the wall before I go lay down with Joongie.

         "Fuck, you really are rough when you want to, but why did you go easy?" I hear him ask me. Usually we can climax more than 4 times.

         "I was satisfied, you finally admitted that you're the bottom," I chuckle, and I see him blush and curl into my chest. I smile at my small victory and hold him close.

:@:

Wooyoung

         After seeing everyone leave I feel a soft hand on my thigh, which makes me smile. Sannie is always touching me in a soft way, and it makes me happy.

         "Woo," I hear him say in a gruff tone, which makes me turn around confused.

         "Are you okay?" I ask, then hear sounds from the other rooms, realizing what was happening in full now. I look up and see San's, no he isn't San now, he's Master, I realize as I see his eyes. He is staring at me, hungry and wanting, I gulp, remembering that we haven't really had sex since he shattered.

         "San, why don't..." he cuts me off kissing me, and caressing my face. I am shocked, but I melt into the kiss, and feel as the world around us changes to his room. I feel as his hands wander up my shirt, making me gasp, and letting his tongue enter, exploring my mouth. His touch makes me feel like I'm going to melt, as he finds my nipples. I moan lightly and he deepens the kiss, wanting to hear more.

         "S-sa.. ah, Master," I moan as he trails kisses down my neck, finding my weak spot. I let out a loud moan and I can feel a small smirk against my collarbone. I wrap my arm around his shoulders, hoping to keep close to him. I feel as he pulls back a little. Looking at his eyes I can see a small light behind those sinfully dark red eyes.

         "Sannie," I say and I see his eyes soften for a moment, then he goes back to his dom self.

         "Remember Little one, it's Master here, as long as it's us." he tells me, and I smile, knowing that he hasn't forgotten about anything we've done here. While in thought he catches me by surprise as he moves me to sit on the back of the couch.

         "Ah, Master, what..." I trail off as he undoes my pants slowly, looking me in the eye as he does. Before I can protest he grabs the back of my head and kisses me, deep and needing. I feel his hand pull my dick out and slowly rub.

         I gasp and moan, falling into his shoulder, noticing how much more toned he is than the last time we had been here like this. I feel as he starts to lower himself, and I hold his shoulder as he does.

         "Master is going to make you feel good now," he said in a rough and deep voice, which turns me on more. I can feel as he licks up and down my length, coming back to the tip and slowly takes me in. I moan as he twists his tongue around me.

         "Mas-master," I moan and he starts to bob his head slowly. I place my hand in his hair and the more he bobs his head the lighter I feel. I soon realize that I am now gripping his hair, and he slides a hand up my shirt flicking my nipple playfully.

         I can feel my climax coming and he seems to know as I feel him speed up and my tip is hitting the back of his throat. With a few more bobs I cum and I hold his head down on me, making him swallow. When I let go he comes up to me with a dark look on his face, but he just kisses me.

         "I'm warning you now, if you don't want to do this I will stop, but if not." he pauses, I can hear his breathing is faster now. "I'm not sure how long... I don't want to break you," he finishes. I pull back and look into his eyes, they seem distant, but I can still see my Master, my Sannie in there.

         "I'm not afraid," I whisper, and with that he picks me up off the back of the couch and he tosses me on the bed. I am shocked at his change in demeanor, but I did ask for this. I watch as he pulls his shirt off and I can see his muscles, each one toned and I can't help but stare.

         "Staring are we?" he asks, giving me a side glance, and all I see is my Master, and damn is he hot. I see him grab out a few things, a blindfold, cuffs, and something I haven't seen before. He walks back over to me and, using my shirt, pulls me closer to him.

         "Since you think staring is fun, let's try this instead," he whispers roughly into my ear, tying a blindfold on me. I gasp when I feel him pull my shirt off, now feeling the air hitting my chest, and I feel him clasp my hands in the cuffs. When he has that done he shoves me back on the bed, and takes my pants off in one swift motion, causing me to gasp again. I can hear as he unbuckles his belt and my body betrays me.

         "Ooh, you liked hearing my belt coming off? Hmmm, what shall I do with you? Do you want me to use it too?" he asks. I shake my head, not wanting to get lashed by his belt, but then I feel hits on my thighs. The hits make a slapping sound, and it's hard, but not so hard that it hurts. When he does it again I moan, and I hear a small dark chuckle from him.

         "Well, I guess this means we can have even more fun now," he says, his voice sounding like dark chocolate. I can feel myself twitching and I hear him coming close to me again. He ties my wrists to the bed and he sits down next to me, going back and forth between teasing my nipples and whipping my thighs.

         "M-master... ahhh, mmf." I moan as he starts to touch my inner thigh. He rubs my thigh and I can hear him opening something. Before I can make a move I feel a cold slimy liquid on my thigh and go over my dick. I gasp at the cold, and he comes in for a deep kiss, that makes me feel heat and sparks.

         He continues to rub my inner thighs as he kisses me. I feel as each finger squeezes my thigh and starts to slide up, making me moan into his deep kiss. I want to pull my arms down, to hold him, to get on top of him, to ride him.

         "So that's what you want to do," I hear him whisper deeply into my ear. I gasp as I feel his hand slowly wrap around my dick. I feel him shift over to sit next to me, and he pulls me close to him. I feel his dick on my lips and I take it in my mouth. As I bob my head I hear him grunt, and he starts to stroke my dick. I feel my head getting fuzzy and feel as he starts to use his lubed hand to finger me, making me moan into his dick. We move faster and faster, and he adds another finger.

         We both climax and he forces me to swallow as he does. I take it all in and he pulls out of my mouth. His fingers still in me I squirm and try to pull away, but he holds my hips down, sliding something into me, replacing his fingers, but it's not his dick, it was too small for that.

         "M-master? W-wha..." I sputter, trying to make a sentence. He chuckles and I hear him press a button, and feel the object inside me start moving and vibrating. I keep moaning, and whining. I want more, not just this toy, I want him.

         "If you want it that bad," he starts, and I feel the toy in me start moving more. "Then use your words, Little one." he commands and it's hard to form words, as my legs are shaking from the amount of pleasure I'm getting, which is making me a gasping, moaning mess.

         "M-mas, master... ahhh.... I, ahh, umf, I want... Y-you in, ahh, me. Fuck, me... p-please?!" I almost yell in desperation. I feel, and hear, as he pulls the toy out of me. I hear him removing his pants and I feel my arms drop next to me.

         "Good boy," he whispers in my ear before he situates himself at my entrance. He slides himself in, in one motion, hitting my good spot and making me moan high and loud. He starts moving fast and hard, making me moan each time he hits me deep.

         I am a complete mess and ass he fucks me I can feel him still teasing my nipples. I cum hard as he thrusts into me, but he shows no signs of stopping. He and I stay in the rhythm for what feels like hours. I feel as he slides off my mask, finally allowing me to see him, and he is just as much of a mess as I am. I can feel one of his hands now holding mine, while the other is lightly choking me.

         "Cum for me one more time baby," he growls in my ear and I can feel myself close again, and I can feel him getting close too. I use my free hand to claw his muscled shoulder and he hits even harder, making me cum all over our stomachs again, and he cums just as hard inside me. I feel the warmth spreading through me again and he smiles at me, a light and sweet smile. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.8K 1.2K 62
ATEEZ BOY LOVE STORY Seongjoong /woosan /yungi /jongsang ----------------------------------------------------------------- Wooyoung, Hongjoong and Y...
13.1K 632 43
darkness is all that he sees: for he's a boy with broken dreams. •• in which a homeless boy goes to audition for an entertainment company, and there...
76.9K 3.5K 25
*THIS STORY WILL BE RE-EDITED* Being sheltered by his father all his life, Wooyoung grew up alone, but when San was assigned to be his personal bodyg...
1.2K 94 17
-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/- With old bones we craft this craft With hushed whispers we ask this stuff With blind eyes we ow...