WICKED GAMES WE PLAY

By lovehardlovewrong

You know how sometimes two people meet and fall in love with each other and it feels like they are meant to b... More

QUEENS DON'T SLIDE
WHAT IS LIFE WITHOUT LOVE.
A SMILE SETS EVERYTHING RIGHT
NOT A PLAYER...I'M THE GAME
CHARITY IS THE STRONGEST VIRTUE!
THICK THIGHS.....THIN PATIENCE
MONEY CAN'T BUY LOVE!
EVERYTHING HAS A PRICE!
WHAT WEIGHS MORE....FEAR OR DEATH???
A DEAL WITH THE DEVIL!
WE ALL EAT LIES WHEN OUR HEARTS ARE HUNGRY!
DOMINOS FALL WITH A FLICK!!!
CALM BEFORE THE STORM!!
GHOST OF THE GRUESOME PAST!
NEVER BE LATE FOR SATAN'S DATE!!!
WALKING A MILE WITHOUT SHOES!
BREAK OF A NEW DAWN!!!
SLOW AND STEADY NEVER WINS!!!
PAIN CONNECTS FASTER THAN HAPPINESS!!!
NEVER LEAVE A FRIEND BEHIND!!!
SETTING FIRE TO THE RAIN!!!
HALF A HEART BUT IT STILL BEATS
TO UNDERSTAND IS TO TRUST!!!
NOT GOOD AT GOODBYES!!!
MILES APART BUT CLOSE TO MY HEART!!!
SEVEN DEVILS ALL AROUND ME!!!
FRIENDS WITH NO BENEFITS!!!
BARKING DOGS SOMETIMES BITE!!!
REAL EYES REALIZE REAL LIES!!!
FOR THE NIGHT IS DARK AND FULL OF THRILLERS!!!
DRAG ME TO YOUR HELL!!!
IGNORANCE IS NOT ALWAYS A BLISS!!!
A PEEK BEHIND THE CURTAIN!?!
IN THE NAME OF LOVE!!!!
FEELS LIKE HOME!!!
KILLING ME SOFTLY!!!
BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE!!!
HACKING THE SACK!!!
YOU CAN'T UNHEAR A SIREN'S CALL!!!
LIKE YOU WANNA BE LOVED!!!
HURRICANE HITS HARD!!!
CROSS MY HEART AND HOPE TO DIE!!!
PAIN AND PLEASURE!!!
CALL OUT MY NAME!!!
A ROLLERCOASTER RIDE!!!
NOT MUCH OF A CHOICE!!!
HERE WE ARE AGAIN!!!
A LOVER'S QUARREL!!!
WRECK ME ALL YOU WANT!!!
BLESS MY HEART!!!
I JUST WANT YOUR LOVING!!!
COLOUR ME CURIOUS!!!!
I JUST GOT LUCKY!!!!
THE CELEBRATIONS CONTINUED!!!
WE ALL DESERVE TO HEAL!!!
WAY TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE
TOO MUCH OF HAPPINESS!!!
FIXING BROKEN THINGS!!!
A MUCH NEEDED REALITY CHECK!!!
WALK AWAY FROM PAIN!!!
WRONG PEOPLE LOVE THE HARDEST!!!
SOMETHING OLD AND SOMETHING NEW!!!
OF HEARTBREAKS AND HOPES!!!
UNRAVELING THE MYSTERY!!!
CHASING PAVEMENTS
BLOWN TO PIECES!!!
SOME MORE RAIN!!!
WE ALL FALL DOWN
CONCLUSIONS UNWINDING!!!
ALL THERE IS TO IT!!!
CRUSHING WAVES OF DESTINY!!!
ONE TRUE DESIRE!!!
WHAT DRIVES YOU CRAZY???
YOU OWN MY HEART!!!
STICKS AND STONES WON'T BREAK MY BONES!!!
DOG DAYS ARE OVER
TRYING TO CATCH MY BREATH!!!!
WEDDING BELLS RING LOUD!!!!
TWO ALPHAS COLLIDING!!!
A PENNY FOR YOUR THOUGHTS???
A MAN KNOWS!!!
HOW IT ALL WENT DOWN!!!
FOREVER KIND OF LOVE!!!!
ALMOST HAPPILY EVER AFTER!!!!
SHUKRIYA!!!!
YOU ARE NOT ALONE!!!
SURPRISE BITCHES!!!
Music List of Wicked Games!!

SOMEONE LIKE YOU!!!

4.5K 587 273
By lovehardlovewrong

Shehnaaz was still thinking about that phone call.

Definitely pi rakhi thi....sawal hi paida nahi hota ke wo aadmi aise baat karta.

She heard vulnerability in his voice yesterday and sana wanted it to be false.

"Modern day draupadi hai ye aadmi,is it really possible he is still not over her"?

The idea of mighty sidharth shukla still crying over a female was really hard to digest for her.

She was trying to come to terms with the facts but she was sure she was missing something.

Why would he wanna go to the wedding if he still hurts over it?

Sana decided to use sources for the first time to figure this out better.
She said yes to the damn event, she needs full disclosure before she sacrifices her soul to the satan.

Sana smiled and slept peacefully that night, may be because she had a plan to work out the math of sidharth's past and hopefully try to be civil with the man,that helped her last time she needed it.

.
.
.

In the morning vikas and sidharth were discussing how to take the next step in investigation without alerting the mommies of the house.

Sid-May be we can find sonia first and then ask her directly, why did she leave the job like that...and ofcourse if something unusual happened that day or not.

Vikas-You know we found where her daughter lives ,so may be not that long before we get to meet sonia ...are you...i mean i know its a lot to take in bhai...are you okay?

Sid-Yes...honestly kal raat ko bahut bechain tha lekin after a while it subsided.

Vikas-Really?Who helped you?Asian,russian,Milf????or your favourite BDSM?

Sid*not amused*Well it was someone i asked to be my date.

Vikas-A date?To where?

Sid-Lady Lucifer's wedding.

Vikas-What the actual fuck sidharth...you can't go there...no way...i am not wiping your tears for another year i am sorry.

Sid-First of all how insensitive of you to bring it right now and secondly....i wanna go...i want both of them to see that it doesn't matter to me now ,i am fine.

They were going to argue a bit more but mothers arrived and reluctantly they changed the subject.

When they both reached office, sidharth ordered for vikas to not let any calls disturb him...he was going to look into the designing and ad campaign for today.

Vikas obliged and sidharth's phone was placed on DND.

On the other side kaaya and sana were sitting with their lawyer right now.

Sana-So we can fight back right?

Lawyer-Ofcourse,but we might need a little help of the witness that saw him shoving you and being disrespectful towards you.

Sana looked at kaaya and she shrugged her shoulders.

Kaaya-Give us a minute to discuss all this gaurav...i will get back to you asap okay.

Gaurav nodded and they took his leave,rest was to be done on the phone only.

Sana-K,kya lgta hai..should i talk to him about this?

K-Dekh...i think you should but then again i might be bias....main toh chahti hun office chalen unke and we can talk about the event and how he tried to bother you,you know.

Sana-Really???So you are doing this for me?And not because vikas is gonna be there.

K*blushing*Shut up...hoga bhi tb bhi we haven't even gone on a date sana...i don't know where he stands on this whole dating thing.Hawwww....what if he is gay?

Sana*laughing*Well knowing you,tu sex change kara legi and then you will be with him if that is the case😂.

Kaaya-I would have been offended...but hun toh main aisi hi kya karun.
Anyways back to your problem,i think you should call him and tell him what all is happening and aaj raat se phle decide karke we have to file a complaint babe....so do whatever you have to do fast okay.

Sana nodded and kaaya dropped sana back to her place...she had no shoots today so this was a day off for sana.

She was planning to rest and then call sidharth to ask him if he was willing to help her or not.

.
.
.

Sidharth was busy sketching out the designs along with his team and rejecting and accepting whatever they presented him with.

They were brain storming ideas when one if the intern said
"Sir..if i may ask, what happened to the last ad campaign we did and how was the market response"

Sid*smiling*It was fantastic, probably one of our most successful line until now...so naturally i want the next one to be better than that.

Intern-Sir...i think like last time theme was water..,ice and that sort of vibe you know cool toned stones and snowflake designs....what if we were to introduce a line of all five elements themed jewellery, like fire could be this one and earth could be next one after that..you know the drill.

Sidharth was really impressed...he smiled and praised the guy.

Sid-Well i think we all agree that this was a brilliant insight.....so what other details do we need to finalize?

They discussed other things for a while and after sometime the discussions turned towards the fact that shehnaaz gill was going to endorse this or not.

Sid tried so hard to hide his excitement and said
"Well...we do have an year long contract with miss gill,i think we can rope her in again...what do you all think"

Intern-Well she was brilliant the last time she was here sir,so i think it will be a good decision.

They were all saying something or the other about sana,when sidharth heard someone mumbling
"Plus she is stupid hot.....i would bang her anyday"

Sidharth's entire mood changed in an instant.
He hated someone talking about her like this.

Sid-Who said that?

There was pindrop silence in the room.

Sid-I said who made that comment?
No one came forward.

Sid-Consider this my first and last warning,if i hear one more crude remark about any female that sets foot in this building...i will not hesitate to throw you out...clear?

They all shouted in unison
"Clear sir".

Sidharth dismissed all of them and intercommed vikas to see him whenever he is free.

So much for working in peace.
.
.
.

Sana was constantly trying his number but guess what....he was not fucking reachable..damn it all to hell.

She gave up after a while and decided to call kaaya to let her know she couldn't reach him.

K-Hello.
Sana-Hello.
K-Plz tell me you talked to him.
Sana-Actually no...he is not reachable.
K-Pff...he is not that tall.
Sana-K,m serious...kya karun ab?
K-Give me some time,i am gonna see you at your place and then we will talk okay.

Sana disconnected and waited for kaaya to bless her with her grace,so that she can put this drama behind.

It took her sometime but kaaya arrived in style.

She had bags of doritos and a pack of beer with her.

Sana smiled and said
"Let me guess..pizza yahan baith ke order karna hai"?

Kaaya-Ofcourse babe you know me...i am a pizza hoe.

They laughed and kaaya settled down while asking sana what should be their next move.

Sana-Dekh..we have 4 hours before the deadline...are you sure there is no way of getting in touch with him....unless you break your golden rule.

K*glaring*But I've never called a guy from my side before sana...this would be like losing my v card to him.

Sana*laughing*You wish...your v card is now ages older and experienced as well okay....plz K i don't wanna go to his office..plz...call vikas.

K contemplated things and then came up with something that had kaaya approach written all over it.

K-I will call him...but from your phone...call it a compromise of my ego okay.

Sana-Fine...
Do it and ask him to get me in touch with sidharth.

K-Oh you wanna touch him now?What happened to dusht  agar tu mere paas bhi aaya toh main tujhe jala ke bhasm kar dungi😂

She was dialing his number while sana shushed her.

K-Hello.
Vikas-Hello.
K-Hey vikas,its kaaya,kaaya sharma.
Vikas-Well hello kaaya,you don't need to say your last name....yahan koi form nahi bhar rahe hum.

Kaaya giggled and sana gestured that she might throw up because of her being a cliche.

K-Well i wanted to get in touch with sidharth but his number was not working....it was strictly business.

Vikas*smiling*Well thank god for that otherwise i would have to fight my own brother for the pretty lady's courtship....that would make a great show.

K*blushing*Ah well that is already a show...given that the brothers are vampire in it.

Vikas-Oh yes...The Vampire Diaries....ofcourse its a great show.

Kaaya ke andar ki fangirl cheekh cheekh ke bolna chahti thi k yes...i love that show..par impression bhi toh koi cheez hai...she somehow stopped herself.

K*trying hard to control*So who was your favourite?

Vikas-Well i haven't followed it much but Damon was great..he looked good and has very relatable character.

K-Just a second okay.

She muted it and screamed into Sana's face.

K-Bitch take your pen out and fucking write it on the walls....i am so marrying this man hell i might even go down on my knees for him.

Sana-I don't know what just happened after the tvd talk but i am assuming he said he liked damon better and that made you all wet.

K-Wet...bitch m drowning here....damn it...have to finish the call..abhi sb btati hun wait.

Sana-Even then K,just a show and you are ready to propose to him?

K*smirking*If you think by getting down on my knees  i meant proposal...you don't know me at all babe.

She winked and sana scrunched her face.

She got back on the call.
K*trying to sound as normal as she could*
Hey vikas sorry that was my mom...i was saying can i talk to sidharth?

Vikas-Ofcourse i will give him your message, and he will call you at the earliest. May i know what this is about?

K-Shehnaaz needs his help that's all.

Vikas-Okay kaaya...hopefully the next time you call me,it won't be so professional.

Kaaya-Well,there is a way to make sure that won't happen.

Vikas-What?

Kaaya-You call me and make sure you don't talk about anything professional.

Vikas laughed and said
"Ofcourse, so with the promise to call you soon kaaya..i will pass the message to sidharth"

He disconnected and kaaya swooned with the phone in her hand.

Sana*laughing*Come on K...its too soon for you to look so smitten.

K-Such a hater of love sana.....when he said damon i swear i felt my ovaries scream....when i tell you i am gonna have his babies ,i mean business...i just hope he doesn't fuck it up somehow.

Sana-Amen to that sister..lets order pizza and wait for his phone call.

Great idea...they decided to wait for the call while they indulged in some cheezy goodness .

After 30 minutes pizza arrived at their doorstep and there still was no reply from sidharth shukla.

Well naturally the girls opened the box and decided to talk about something else.

Kaaya knew she had to bring shriya up somehow so she tried to start a conversation.

K-So...how are things with anand?

Sana-Gone with the wind😂

K-Oh jeez...once again...are you trying to make a century of breaking hearts babe?

Sana-Nah..i just save my fucks for magical things and he wasn't one of them.

K-Preach!

K-Do you remember sex was such a big deal for us few years back.

Sana-Yea.

K-We used to freak out after every intimate encounter with even the men we loved and wanted to marry.

Kaaya waited but ultimately said
"You know what's funny shriya will never call it sex"

Sana was silent as soon as she heard that name.

Kaaya knew stopping will be wrong, so she continued.

Hum kehte hain sex...she would say...kal raat jo hamare beech mein hua😂😂😂

Kaaya started laughing to ease the discomfort she knew this conversation would cause.

She wanted to see if sana adds something to it but she didn't.

Kaaya-She was in hospital yesterday sana.

Sana*concern*Why?What happened?

Kaaya-You know she is very emotional yar,she stopped eating and fainted due to weakness.

Sana nodded and said
"I am sure she must be fine now"

Kaaya-Yes she is,but she really misses you dude.

Sana-If you're the reason we don't talk anymore, you have no right to miss me.

Kaaya-I know babe...but uske paas bhi koi nahi hai sana....you have me,badi maa,dadi...she literally has no one.

Sana felt so sad,she knew kaaya was right.
Shriya had done so many nice things for her but this thing really ruined everything for their relationship.

Sana-Do you think i should contact her?

K-Honestly...i just want you to stop hurting sana....if you think her intentions behind dating your brother was to hurt you..then i don't think you should talk to her,but if she has apologized and she knows she has done wrong by you...you shouldn't really hold a grudge.That woman just made a mistake and i am sure we all do it at some point...we might not know it but we have hurt so many people along the way,you've gotta learn to let go at some point....not now...aaj hi baat mat kar,lekin aaj se sochna zarur shuru kar ke baat kab karni hai.

Sana hugged k and they talked all about how kaaya was planning to win vikas over.
.
.
.

Vikas knocked on sidharth's door.

Sid-Oh great you got my message.

Vikas*confused*What message bro?

Sid-Why are you here then?

Vikas-Where is your phone?

Sid-Bella has it for the time i am working why??

Vikas-Well Shehnaaz's assistant wants to talk to you about something professional.

Sid-Oooo..is this the same girl you are into?

Vikas didn't need to say it,sidharth looked at his face and said

"Oooo i wanna meet her..plz plz...main promise kar ra hun bhai bilkul line ni marunga...plz"

Vikas-Wo sb baad mein sidharth she said its urgent...aur tera phone nahi lg raha.

Sid-Ruk.

Sid called bella.

Bella is there any unknown call on my phone?
No sir...all of them are from the people we know.

Sid-Hmm weird...vikas tu sure hai she tried my number.

Vikas-That is what she said...k we tried but no.nahi lga.

Sid*smirked*We??As in??Shehnaaz gill tried calling me?

Sid-Bella...shehnaaz gill tried my number?

Bella-Yes sir,,,quite a few times..i was about to inform you about it.

Sid-Get me my phone back bella,thankyou.

Vikas-Talk to them and let me know if all is good okay,she sounded worried.

Sid-Oye hoye...worry sunai dene lg gyi hai...haye....pyar ho gya bhai ko mtlb.

Vikas showed him his middle finger and left the room.

Sid laughed and as soon as he got his phone back,he dialed her number.

After a while she picked up.

Sid-So many calls sana, i was wondering if you were missing me?

Sana-Oh yea so much so that i started drinking just to be over you and by the third bottle i really was.

Sid-Well awful attitude for someone who needs my help.

Sana-Plz don't make me regret it....plz.

Sid-I am sorry...plz put me through to your assistant.

Sana gave that phone to kaaya as she was the one knowing all the legal details.

Kaaya talked to him for a really long time....all the while sana was praying for some help instead of cockiness par ye toh sidharth hain...aise kaise jaane de.

When kaaya disconnected she held Sana's hand and said
"Don't get mad but sidharth said we need to come over there if we need his help"

Sana cursed out loud and kaaya laughed.

Sana-Why are you laughing?Oh right your lover boy is there...i swear kaaya he is so fucking annoying...main nahi ja ri fuck it...we will pay the fine.

Kaaya-Plz don't be like that sana...he didn't force it,he just said ke phone pe lmbi baat nahi ho skti...plz yahan aa jao.

Sana-Yaaar.

Kaaya-Shehnaaz kaur gill this is about the principle of it all,now get ready please this is important.

Sana knew what she was saying,she tried to fight it but ofcourse she lost it.

And reluctantly shehnaaz and kaaya were driving to the devil's den...only because unka kaam urgent tha.

.
.
.

Sidharth and vikas were in the penthouse waiting for the girls.

Vikas-I still don't understand why you called them here?

Sid-Honestly ,i wanted to meet your lady interest and secondly miss Gill needs my help...i want to help her and i also want to see the look on her face when that happens.

Vikas-That is mean bro.

Sid-Oh ho nahi karta kuch i promise...i just i wanted to see her that is all.

Vikas looked at his brother and smiled to himself.
He knew that kaaya can help him know a lot about his brother's dynamics with shehnaaz...if there is a little chance someone can tame sidharth, its that woman and just the thought of them together makes vikas happy.

He will look into this matter for sure.
.
.
.
Sana knocked on the door of his penthouse when kaaya said for the 100th time
"My dress looks okay na"?

Sana looked at her annoyed and said
"K,for the last time...you look fine ,now stop plz"

Tumhara rishta leke nahi aaye hum yahan.

Sid-Come in please.

The girls entered and while kaaya smiled beautifully and shook hands with both the gentlemen, sana smiled at vikas but didn't even bother to smile at sidharth.

Sid-Hey sana,plz be comfortable.

The girls got settled and sidharth said to vikas
"Bhai...you were right...kaaya is beautiful "

Kaaya blushed hard when vikas coughed and said
"Excuse me...i need to make a call"

Sidharth laughed and said
"Excuse him....he is shy..but i was not lying miss kaaya,you are beautiful"

K-And you have perfect eyesight.

Sid laughed-So all your friends are like you miss gill.

Sana-Sidharth can we cut to the chase please, i really need your help with this case.

Sid was stumped,she was talking to him with geniune helplessness and despite of what he believed....he didn't like how she looked.

Sid-Hey,hey sana....plz i was just teasing you...ofcourse i will help you...why will i not.

Sana-Thankyou...now are you going to give a statement against Batra?

Sid*smiling*Kaaya...can you be a sweetheart and tell vikas to call Batra's office and ask what happened with your case.Me and shehnaaz need to talk about few things.

K looked at sana and she nodded.

Kaaya excused herself to where sidharth said vikas will be and he focused his attention back to shehnaaz.

Sid-Do you ever relax?I believe you will look more beautiful if these worry lines won't be on your forehead.

Sana-Hey remember when i asked for your opinion???Yea...me neither.

Sid-Come on doll...why are you always trying to get mad at me?

Sana-Maybe because you made me come here instead of just talking over the phone...do you want something in return for this too?

Sid*offended*Here you go again,assuming the worst...why the hell can't you think of me as your friend?

Sana*huffing*Because no one really is your friend,they all betray you sooner or later ,they all leave you.

Sid-Well i know a thing or two about that.

Sana-Oh please...tell me something sidharth why do you always try to be extra nice around me?

Sid-What?

Sana-Don't lie...its like you wanna be my friend or something.

Sid-What if i tell you that i do wanna be your friend.

Sana-Huh...i will not believe a word of it...so far everytime you've done something for me you wanted something in return,that is not how friendship works...that is business.

Sid*scoffing*You are one to talk...when have you ever tried talking to me except when you needed something?

Sana-What???Why would i?? I didn't tell you come in between that fight sidharth, you did that all by yourself.You were the only one present there so sorry but you have to give the statement and if you can't do that...i will gladly pay him the fine and move on with my life.

Sid*geniune hurt*You think all men are the same,don't you?

Sana-No one has ever given me a reason to believe otherwise.

Sid-So you judging everyman even before you know them is not sexist but me sleeping with consentual women is baddddd.

Open your fucking eyes...i genuinely wanna help you...okay..i don't know why...but i do.

So for once in your life..can you stop being a bitch and accept that we can be friends.

Sana was shocked with the way he called her out.She took some time and contemplated her next words.

Sana-Fine...may be there is a chance for us to be friends. Just tell me something honestly first.

Sid-What?

Sana-Why do you wanna go to your ex's wedding?And if you are really over her love,then why is it such a big deal?

Sid-That is personal ....what do you know about friends or betrayal anyway.

Sana-Try me.

Sid-Fine.

Do you know all about my ex?

Sana-I know the basic story and her name.

Sid-Do you know who she is marrying?

Sana-Yes Aditya Awasthi.

Sid-Do you know who he was?

Sana-No.

Sid-My best friend.

Sana saw the poison spewing out from his mouth as he said those words.

Can they really be so similar in damages...its beautiful when someone shares your pain instead of your colour or food choices.

Sana was silent....she knew how it felt.
And finally for the first time...she looked at sidharth as something more than a man that annoys her.
He became more humane in an instant.

She did something she never thought she would do.

Sana clasped his hand in hers and said
"I know how you feel"

Sid*mumbling*Well i doubt that...but thanks.

Sana took a deep breath and said
"Send me the wedding details over the mail please, i might need to go shopping"

Sidharth smiled so heartily, it warmed Sana's heart.

She has been fighting with everyone so much that she forgot its good to rest once in a while.

Although she highly doubts if this dynamics between them can be called friendship ....but whatever it was..she got nothing to loose.

She can take care of herself very well to be scared around him...so she decided to atleast try and be nice to him.

Sid-Does that mean...we can talk without you ripping my throat?

Kaaya entered at the same time and said
"Shehnaaz..things are sorted here...i think we should take their leave"

Kaaya waved at vikas and he smiled and she shook hands with sidharth and said
"Thank you so much"

Sid nodded and when sana was about to enter the elevator, she turned towards sid and said

"I will be free this Saturday...if you wanna go get coffee or something...i don't know"

She stepped in and the doors closed.

Sidharth was rushing inside while vikas was shouting to ask him what happened.

He locked his door and did a victory dance and laughed.

He should not be this happy for her being a little warmer...but he will be lying if he said that this didn't feel.good...he was so happy.

Saturday couldn't be here fast enough.

.
.
.

Sana and kaaya both were in a good mood.

Sana*driving*So how was lover boy?

K-Great....got myself a date..yaeeee.

Sana-Great.

K-And you?I mean jaane se phle koi gaali wali nahi di...sb theek hai na?

Sana*smiling*Its exhausting trying to hate him yar..socha thoda relax ho jaun.

Kaaya squeaked and pretended to put the nazar ka teeka on her.

"Haye nazar na lage meri nayi sana ko...plz khush raha kar....kitna acha lgta hai hasti hai jab"

Sana smiled at kaaya and suddenly she remembered.
"Oye what happened with that case...sidharth is ready right"?

Kaaya-Actually the case is over.

Sana-Han?

K-Vikas told me k sid doesn't need to give the statement and i had no idea what he wa talking about.
So while vikas was making me a coffee,i dialled Batra's office.

And i think you should know this babe...he said and i quote

"Sidharth shukla threatened batra to break all ties with them if they drag your name into court...he said he cannot associate himself with a person who disrespects women and that made batra cry like a bitch and he took the case back"
Well not the last line but you get it right.

Sana was so touched by his action.
Sidharth has yet again proved himself to be different from his circulated image all over the country and sana couldn't help but feel like crap for giving him a hard time.

She thought she should text him when it struck her.

Sana-K,when did he threaten him?

K-Well...when we were on our way to his office.

Sana-So before calling us there, he had taken care of it?

K-Yea dude...ye toh Maine socha hi nahi...wo hume wahan nahi bhi bulata...tb bhi wo already problem solve kar chuka tha.

Kaaya laughed and so did sana.

When they were in bed later that night, sana took her phone out and typed

"Hopefully the next time you wanna see me you won't have to lie...oh and thankyou for doing this for me.....friend"
She added an emoji and slept smiling  that night.

But when sidharth read that text he couldn't sleep,he felt like a kid on crack.

Its funny how same lines can bring someone peace and disrupt someone's sleep at the same time.

But then again....new friendships are hard to navigate, am i right????

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.7K 13.6K 40
©Copyright - All rights reserved and belongs to the writer PoohBear on Wattpad. If you are reading this story on any other platform, then it's plagia...
281K 32.8K 59
In this story Shehnaaz Gill is a billionaire who pretends to be bold , strict and a ruthless sassy queen doesn't believe in "LOVE" for her it's isn't...
110K 10.3K 17
This story is based on the most popular tv show "Biggboss14" where two beautiful souls gonna meet to form "Doh jism Ek jaan " where destiny is gonna...
192K 7.4K 21
This is an attempt to give the real incidents happened in bigg boss a pinch of fiction and lots of romance.It is all about how the power couple came...