Claimed (Punk l.h)

By aussie_craic

~ "Oh no, I can't fight it. Even when I hate it I still wanna like it." ~ "Life isn't about wishing you had t... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Not and update sorry
Chapter 6
I'm sorry this isn't an update
Chapter 7
Please x
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Note**
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Hey
Trailer
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
GUYS
The Song
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Hi

Chapter 19

6.7K 214 30
By aussie_craic

Hellooo! Thanks again for 590k, that's a lot of people. I don't know what to say because my life is really boring, the only thing that's new is that I have two new obsessions; Twilight, and the Offspring. One exciting this is that someone saw my Luke spam on twitter and put me in a dm with him, so I can dm him now, I was screeching. What's new with you guys? - Bri

---------

*I don't think anyone noticed, which I wouldn't have expected you to, but I changed the first chapter a tiny bit. I have the plan of how this story will go so the group is in 12th grade now, so their senior year. They were in their junior year but I feel like being seniors will work better with the story line I have planned. not much of a change but I figured I should mention it since most of you have good memories haha. And I also got sick of people saying rape throughout all of chapter four, they don't know what rape is apparently, so that chapter has been slightly changed as well.*

--------------

I was quite frustrated when I woke up the next morning. Luke and I forgot to close his black out drapes last night, and the sun was obnoxiously shining through the window, right into my eyes. I'm doomed.

I huffed when I tried to move, Luke's arm was still wrapped tightly around me. He groaned when I tried to move again.

"Why are you up?" His annoyed morning voice mumbled into the pillow, which made me laugh.

"Because this damn sun woke me up, and I have to pee." As soon as I mentioned I had to pee his arm lifted from my waist and I moved quickly to wrap myself in a sheet and get to the bathroom. When I returned Luke was laying on his back and had his phone held above him, and I did the exact same thing when I climbed back into the bed.

"I'm hungry." Luke announces, looking at me.

"That's nice, I can't help you with that maybe you should go get some food."

"Well, you could help me... But I was thinking of something else, I just don't feel like getting up." I didn't pick up on the dirty remark at first, but when I did Luke's arm was red from me slapping it.

"Wanna go to the Café?" He suggests, locking his phone and collapsing onto his back.

"Sure." I shrug, getting up to change. Once we were both changed we left, and my somach decided to make it known that it wanted food.

We saw our friends at two of the tables in the front but decided to try and sneak to the back into our own booth. A lot people from school were here, which I silently question.

After ordering, Luke and I quietly talk, and I managed to burn my tounge with my tea.

"Hey mate!" Michael's loud voice echoes in our corner of the cafe. He and Ashton grab two tables and push them to our table on either side of us. The sound of sliding chairs is loud an obnoxious, but not many people in the cafe seemed to pay attention to us.

'Sorry' Luke mouths to me, I shrug, it didn't really bother me. As we ate, I took a minute to admire how many people surrounded us, how many funny and amazing people there were.

"I know this isn't a special occasion but I'd like to raise a glass, to us." I held my glass up, and as confused as some people were, they still raised a glass. "I know that for most of us, it's been pretty rough as things have been to get to this point, I'm glad we went through them because it brought me you guys, and I wouldn't trade that for anything. I love you guys." I moved my glass and everyone brought theirs to it.

"Oops." I heard someone say behind me. Looking back I made eye contact with Kayla for a split second before hot coffee was poured over my head, and every thing stopped. Not even taking time to process what happened, I reach over and grab my cup of tea, tossing it up at her face. She and I both reached for food and the same time, my hand grabbed something creamy and cold, but I didn't take the time to look at what either of us had grabbed before I smacked the food on her.

Instead of grabbing more food I shoved her backwards, and we both slipped trying to go after the other. I brought her to the ground in a headlock, but she turned me over so that she held me by my hair. I got away and hit her once in the face before the two of us were pulled away by two guys.

"Kayla I think you should leave." Luke spoke, his deep voice vibrating from his chest into my back. "No one wants you here."

"I don't give two fucks about who does or doesn't want me here, this is between me and her."

"No, this is just you, because you can't get over yourself. Stay out of my life Kayla, we're done, we have been for a while."

"Whatever." Michael lets go of her, and we watch as she exits the cafe, then realizing that everyone was watching us.

"We should go home, I'm sure you want to get cleaned up. We'll see you guys tomorrow, yeah?" Luke grabs my phone from the table and leaves twenty dollars towards the bill, and we wave goodbye to our friends.

"Sorry." I apologize to Luke once we are in the car and driving.

"For?" Confusion crosses his face as he looks at me.

"I shouldn't have fought back I should've just gotten cleaned up in the bathroom and pretended she wasn't there."

"No, I'm sure any person in their right mind wouldn't have taken that, anyone would've fought back. Plus, it was funny to watch her get her ass kicked." He smiled, putting a hand on my knee.

I put my hand over his and smiled back at him. We sang the rest of the way home, it was nice.

After I showered and my clothes were washed, Luke took me home, and I actually did most of my homework. After dinner, my parents called me down stairs, and we sat in the living room.

"Peyton, when's the last time you checked your grades?" My father barely hesitated before asking.

"I don't know, last report card maybe, why?" Apparently I haven't turned in as much work as I thought.

"You're failing math, and until you get your grades up, you aren't allowed to go anywhere with Luke."

"What? It's not his fault, and he's not the only person I talk to."

"We know you have other friends, but we with you should start spending more time with Sam instead of your other group of friends, maybe she can straighten you out so you can do some work."

"Well that might work if Sam wasn't dating Luke's best friend." I rudely reply to them. "I'll get my grades up, but you can't stop me from seeing Luke. just trust me that I can bring them up alright?" With that I stood and left the room, knowing the second I left that they were shaking their heads and talking about a way they could stop me, but they wouldn't.

"You're grounded!" My dad yelled as I walked upstairs.

"For what? The only problem is my grade, and that's something I can fix."

"You're grounded for your grade and for being rude and selfish. We are your parents and when we tell you you cannot do something you will listen to us."

"You're not going to stop me from hanging out with my boyfriend because of one bad grade!"

"If you keep acting like this you can kiss him goodbye."

"Acting like what Dad, I'm not doing anything but defending my right to see my friends."

"No, you're defending your 'right' to see your ex-boyfriend."

"We are not broken up."

"You are now."

"Are you fucking serious? No, he's my boyfriend and you'll have to deal with it. Don't worry about my grades, they're my problem, thanks." I slammed my door shut and collapsed onto my bed.

I texted Luke asking him if he could pick me up around eleven, and I snuck out the window with my school bag and another small bag that was packed with essentials.

"What's happening?" He asked, pulling away from the curb.

"Would it be okay if I stayed with you for a night or two?"

---------------------------

Okay this update completely sucked and I apologize but I literally have the worst writers block right now. I know that is no excuse not to write but I hate giving you guys terrible chapters so I hope the drama makes up for it. I'm so so so sorry it took so long for this update, I figured I'd give you a little something as my gift to you guys for Valentines Day even though that was two days ago haha. Anyways, I hope you guys somewhat enjoyed this little bit, and I hope that you had a good valentines even if you were like me and didn't do anything, I watched Twilight all day because I'm obsessed. Thank you so much for all you've done for me, and if you'd like to read more I recently posted the first chapter of a Larry fanfic I'm writing for someone! Love all of you lovlies so much, thank you! -Bri

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.5K 1.1K 26
Jayden is just a girl trying to forget her rough past. After she was in an abusive relationship, she doesn't think she will find love again. She ends...
5.7K 172 26
(AN: Edited Chapters.) Hi Im June Somers! well this is my story about how ive been bullied, fallen in love, and made new friends. Im being bullied b...
16.5K 564 21
Hannah Grace Smith is 16 years old and at a party that her friend, Charlotte Gander, took her to. She meets the host of the party, Luke Hemmings, fro...
7 1 1
I wrote this story a while ago, i guess it's not a typical fanfiction because i tried to incorporate my friends and me at the time into it... but now...