Polaroid | ᴛᴏᴅᴏʀᴏᴋɪ sʜᴏᴛᴏ

By -aerinicolettepark

Polaroid Todoroki Shoto x oc Kaneki has a camera, and she's capturing Hearts with it. Kaneki Akira a half Gh... More

Authors Note
Character Information
Polaroid [1]
Polaroid [2]
Polaroid [3]
Polaroid [4]
Polaroid [5]
Polaroid [6]
Polaroid [7]
Polaroid [8]
Polaroid [9]
Polaroid [10]
Polaroid [11]
Polaroid [12]
Polaroid [13]
Polaroid [14]
Polaroid [15]
Polaroid [16]
Polaroid [17]
Polaroid [18]
Polaroid [20]
Polaroid [21]
Polaroid [22]
Polaroid [23]
Polaroid [24]
Polaroid [25]
Polaroid [26]
Polaroid [27]
Polaroid [28]
Polaroid [29]
Polaroid [30]
Polaroid [31]
Polaroid [32]
Polaroid [33]
NOTICE!!!
Polaroid [34]
Polaroid [35]
Polaroid [36]
Polaroid [37]
Polaroid [38]// HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATSUKI
Polaroid [39]
Polaroid [40]
Polaroid [41]
Polaroid [42]
Polaroid [43]
Polaroid [44]
Polaroid [ 45 ]

Polaroid [19]

405 18 1
By -aerinicolettepark

"Cavalry Battle!"

Midnight turned her back from the students to look at the screen.

"You can form 2-4  person teams freely and form a horse back configuration!" As the r-rated hero explained an example image of Thirteen and Present Mic carrying All Might appears on the screen. "Basically it applies the same rules as normal human cavalry battle: swipe the enemy rider's headbands and guard your own,"

Akira smiled "Reminds me of that episode from Attack on Titan: Junior High, poor Eren and his team got hit by Levi's broom." Shoto looks at her disapprovingly but internally smiles at her enthusiasm.

"The only difference;" Midnight continued "Everyone will receive points from their performance in the last trial!"

"In other words..." Muttered Uraraka "Depending on the group, each team will be worth different points."

Beside her Mina beamed, giving the brunette finger guns and smiling widely.

The pro hero in front whipped the ground disapprovingly, "Don't say what I was supposed to say beforehand!" She said making her purple haired niece (I mean she's basically Akira's aunt by now) snort in amusement.

"Anyways, that's correct!" The pro hero explained, telling everyone their corresponding points

She explained if you are ranked 42nd your worth is 5 points, 41st - 10, and so on.

"With the exception of the 1st place,whose head is worth..." Midnight paused smirking.

"TEN MILLION POINTS!"

~~~~~~

With that being said, all head whipped towards the shivering greenette.

Midoriya gulped as he sees the group of shadowed predators with devilish red eyes waiting for the right time to pounce at him.

"If I were you, I'd aim for the guy who placed first." Suggested the pro hero "This is a chance for the low to supplant the high! Welcome to our survival game!!"

~~~~~~

"There's more suffering ahead for those at the top. You must have heard this countless of times since enrolling at UA,  this is... PLUS ULTRA!"

Midnight smirked " After taking First Place in the qualifiers, Midoriya Izuku... Has gotten Ten Million points!"

Izuku trembled at the attention he was getting, it was as if he was a mere stag about to be trampled and eaten by a pride of lions (did I get that right?)

"The match will last fifteen minutes, each team's points is determined by it's members, the rider will wear a headband displaying the total number of points!" The raven haired pro hero continued to explain on how the game will go and how the points are distributed.

As she continued the rest of the students took this time to strategize and choose who they'll recruit to be their team members.

"You've got fifteen minutes to form your team's good luck!"

Taking this as a cue to start, Todoroki immediately reached for Akira.

He took her arm and walked off basically dragging the purple haired girl to gather the rest of their teammates.

"Oh I guess we're teammates now," she mused following in the male's pace as they approached Yaoyorozu and Iida.

"I want you two to be in our team." Todoroki said as soon as they arrived before them.

Behind the red and white haired male stood Akira who smiled at the two.

Yao-Momo looked at Todoroki's hand that was latched onto Akira's arm and smirked, this was a step for her ship and there's no way she's gonna pass the opportunity to witness it.

With a curt nod, she accepted Todoroki's invitation and turned to look at the blue haired male who was still deep in thought.

"I presume you have a solid strategy so I accept!" Iida declared his glasses turning white like those smart-ass anime characters who thought of a way to end your lifeline- I mean, he looked up his glasses reflecting the sunlight as he wholeheartedly accepted the invitation to join the team.

They all agreed that Todoroki would be the rider and Iida the front horse as the two girls support from behind.

"The reason I've chosen you all, is because our formation will be by far, the most stable." Todoroki started.

"Akira," he turned to the gray eyed girl. "You guard the left with your Elemental Quirk, keep the enemies away."  She gave him a smile and a salute whispering a soft "sasageyo", before looking down deep in thought.

"Yaoyorozu," his attention turned to the raven haired girl with the creation quirk. "You take the right. Provide a shield for us to supplement our movement."

Finally he looked at the only other male in the team--- Iida.

"You take the lead." Todoroki told the male with glasses. "We'll make use of your mobility and physicality for defense."

The male nodded understanding his role.

"And you'll hold them off with your fire and ice, Todoroki?" He asked.

The bi-colored haired male trailed off averting this gaze to the crowd and scowling.

"No. In battle, I refuse to use my left side." He said, making the Purple haired girl's attention go back to him.

She stepped towards the heterochromatic eyed male placing a hand on his shoulder diverting his attention to her and offering him a sad smile.

He sighed and removed her hand from his shoulder before talking strategy more.

~~~~

"I suggest we gather up points first." Said Akira as they strategize. "Based on the competition, it's obvious that the other teams will aim for ten million, then if we get the chance, we trap Midoriya's team and get the ten million."

"when." Shoto corrected determined to get the ten million points.

"When we gather points from other teams," continued Yao-Momo "you need to wear the headbands inside out and switch the positions every now and then to confuse other players who want their headbands back."

Iida hummed in response listening to their strategy.

The two smartest girls in class, damn, they are a VERY dangerous team up.

"Iida!" A familiar squeaky voice called making the blue haired male turned around to the source.

Iida was confronted by both Midoriya and Uraraka, wanting to recruit him for their team.

The greenette explained the strategy he came up with in attempt to "lure" the male into their team but was discouraged when Iida refused and turned his back at his two friends.

In this survival game, if you don't fight then you die. Friends are irrelevant, in this competition, you can only trust your teammates.

Like Humans and Ghouls. It's kill or be killed.

Let the Hunger Games Begin! Oh- wait I mean---

"Your fifteen minutes are up!" Called Midnight who was stretching "Time to get started."

~~~~~~~

It happened fast, as the fight of in the cavalry battle.

Halfway across the game Todoroki's team in now face to face with team Midoriya.

The red and white haired male glared at the greenette in front of him.

"I'll be taking that." Todoroki uttered still glaring daggers at Midoriya and his team.

Alongside that other teams are aiming for their heads as well.

"Iida, move forward." The two toned leader said.

"Okay!" He replied activating his quirk.

"Yaoyorozu, prepare our defense and weights too."

The ravenette nodded "right!"

"Akira, combination--"

The purple haired girl smirked "I know!"

A strong gust of wind as well as a wave of water hit blew away the other opponents as Todoroki used a pole to surround the other competitors with ice before taking their respective headbands.

"What's this?!" Exclaimed Present Mic from the booth. "Todoroki's taken out a heard of cavalry teams with one fierce attack!"

"He waited until they were blown away with Kaneki's attack before freezing them in place, I wouldn't expect any less..." Aizawa comments groggily after being awaken by his comrade a few minutes earlier to watch the battle. "He must have recalled how many competitors managed to dodge his ice during the obstacle course."

The blond haired hero give the sleepy caterpillar a big thumbs up.

"Only about a minute left!" Announced the voice hero turning his attention back to the game "Todoroki made his own arena, and was primed to snatch ten million!"

"Keep distance from them!" Midoriya ordered his team, surrounding the corners and avoiding the other team's direction.

"Everyone." Iida uttered, his tone serious and determined. "In a minute or so, what I'm about to do will render me useless for the rest of the remaining time. When that happens, it's up to you."

Shoto furrowed his eyebrows at the statement. "Iida..?"

"Make sure to grab it... GRAB IT TODOROKI!"

Getting the idea, Akira and Momo held onto the two boys tightly.

"Over torque, Recipro Burst!"

Todoroki quickly grabbed the headband from Midoriya's head as they passed the unsuspecting team.

"What?! What happened?!" Hizashi Yamada exclaimed. "THAT WAS FAST!!"

"Iida!!! Why didn't you use that speed I'm the preliminaries???!!!"

Shoto stared at the male in front in disbelief and shock. "What... Was that...?"

On his left Akira grumbled dizzily "Is this what Levi feels like when he's in blade mode...?"

"By forcing the torque and rotation to increase, I created an explosion, although due to recoil my engine stops for a while. It's a secret move I haven't yet shown my classmates." Iida explained.

"Didn't I tell you, Midoriya? I challenge you too!" He grinned.

After that, Midoriya's team started to attack, a full head on attack driven by emotions and sheer determination the greenette activated his quirk and readied to reach for the headband on the two toned haired male.

For a split second, Shoto's left arm was engulfed in golden orange flames, a defense instinct the second Izuku's hand closed in.

Akira gawked at the vivid colors which dispersed as soon as it activated, she was left stunned as it was the first time she has seen Shoto's fire.

Izuku's team passed them taking the headband on top of the pile they have collected, and Shoto was left unguarded as he stared at his left arm in disbelief.

After discovering they've gotten the seventy points, Midoriya once again prepared to get the ten million as the countdown started.

"Shoto! Keep you guard up!" Exclaimed Akira spotting the male still lost in thought.

On the other side, Bakugou's team appeared the explosive male suddenly blasted of towards them aiming to get the ten million that was now in team Todoroki's hands.

"TIME'S UP!" Yelled Present Mic.

Bakugou landed face first into the ground and Midoriya dejectively teared up.

"THE SECOND EVENT, CAVALRY BATTLE HAS ENDED! NOW LETS SEE THE TOP FOUR TEAMS RIGHT NOW! In first place Team Todoroki! "

The two toned haired male jumped off and grumbled. "Damn..." He uttered tiredly.

"In Second, Team Bakugo!"

The ash blond screeched in disapproval.

"In third team Tetsu- HUH?! Team Shinso?!"

The purple haired male smirked "thanks for your help." He told his teammates.

"In fourth, Team Midoriya!" The blond haired hero finally exclaimed. "These four teams will proceed to the final event!"

As this was announced, the greenette fell to his knees and started crying in joy.

"I'm sorry guys..." Iida uttered.

Akira tilted her head "Yah! What are you talking about? It's thanks to you we are able to get Ten Million!" She exclaimed. "Right Shoto--- um.. Sho...?" She turned her head to look at the heterochromatic eyed male who was deep in thought gazing at his left hand.

The gray eyed girl turned to her raven haired friend and teammate. Yao-Momo nodded at her and she walked towards Todoroki.

"Hey," she called getting the male's attention.

"We did great out there..." Akira said softly noticing the uneasiness of the boy.

"Ah... Yeah..." Shoto replied absentmindedly.

"The next challenge starts after lunch, wanna get food with me?" She asked in attempt to lighten his mood.

"I need to talk to someone first." He replied gazing at Midoriya.

"Oh... I guess, I'll see you later..."

The dejected girl walked back towards Momo who wrapped an arm around her comfortingly.

"I know!" The tall ravenette exclaimed as they met up with Jiro.

"Let's have cheeseburgers for lunch! As I'm informed, they can make people happy!"

Jiro nods "fine by me, how about you Akira?" She turned to the gray eyed girl who was formerly sulking, her eyes shone with happiness and she grabbed the two girls by the hand skipping towards the direction of the cafeteria excitedly.

"THAT'S EREN'S (Junior High) FAVORITE FOOD! Let's go!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 50 24
This is a reader x Todoroki ff Your name is Hitori Niko(You may change it to your own) ------------------------------ "Niko, please return to me.."Hi...
1.1M 29.9K 19
(Y/n) has the same quirk as Todoroki's right side. She works at the hospital as a part-time job and meets Todoroki Rei, his mom. How will Todoroki re...
485K 15.5K 50
"𝙒𝙝𝙮 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙧𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜?" Y/N L/N didn't have a very happy childhood. A catastrophic incident left her in the streets, and she ended up se...
208K 7.4K 41
Y/N Kayama inherited the quirk of sparks within her blood when she was young. As simple as the name of the quirk sounded, its depth left young Y/N in...