Force bound Feelings (Anakin...

By Arialternateendings

A story that will follow the entire saga with its own individual twists and turns, please do give it a try yo... More

Prolouge
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter eleven
Chqpter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
Chapter ninteen
Chapter twenty
Chaoter twenty one
Chapter twenty two
Chapter twenty-three
Chapter twenty four
Chapter twenty five
Chapter twenty six
Chapter twenty seven
Chapter Twenty eight
Chapter twenty nine
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty one
Chapter thirty two
Chapter thirty three
Chapter thirty four
Chapter thirty five
chapter thirty six
Chapter thirty seven
Chapter thirty eight
Chapter thiry nine
Chapter forty
Chapter fourty one
Chapter fourty two
Chapter forty three
Chapter forty four
Chapter fourty five
Chapter forty six
Chapter forty seven
Chapter forty eight
Chapter forty nine
Chapter fifty
Chapter fifty one
Chapter fifty two
Chapter fifty three
Chapter fifty four
Chapter fifty five
Chapter fifty six
Chapter fifty seven
Chapter fifty eight
Chapter fifty nine
Chapter sixty
Chapter sixty one
Chapter sixty two
Chapter sixty three
Chapter sixty four
Chapter sixty five
Chapter sixty six
Chapter sixty seven
Chaoter sixty eight
Chapter sixty nine
Chapter seventy
Chapter seventy one
Chaoter seventy two
Chapter seventy three
Chapter seventy four
Chapter seventy five
Chapter seventy six
Chapter seventy seven
Chapter seventy eight
Chapter seventy nine
Chapter eighty
Chapter eighty one
Chapter eighty two
Chapter eighty three
Ari's tibute
Chapter eighty four
Cbapter eighty five
Chapter eighty six
Chapter eighty seven
Chapter eighty eight
Chapter eighty nine
Chapter ninety
Chapter ninety one
Chapter ninety two
Chapter ninety three
Chapter ninety four
Chapter ninety five
Chapter ninety six
Chapter ninety seven
Chapter ninety eight
Chapter ninety nine
Chapter one hundred
Chapter one hundred and one
Chapter one hundred and two
Chapter one hundred and three
Chapter one hundred and four
Chapter one hundred and five
Chapter one hundred and six
Chapter one hundred and seven
Chapter one hundred and eight
Chapter one hundred and nine
Chapter one hundred and ten
Chapter one hundred and eleven
Chapter one hundred and twelve
Chapter one hundred and thirteen
Chapter one hundred and fourteen
Chapter one hundred and fifteen
Chapter one hundred and sixteen
Chapter one hundred and seventeen
Please read
Chapter one hundred and eighteen
Chapter one hundred and nineteen
Chapter one hundred and twenty
Chapter one hundred and twenty one
Chapter one hundred and twenty two
Chapter one bundred and twenty three
Chapter one hundred and twenty four
Chapter one hundred and twenty five
Final Chapter
A fhousand comments later

Chapter sixteen

6.5K 183 52
By Arialternateendings

Down on the beach me and Padmè were sat out in the sun, towels lain out on the sand and dresses folded to the side. I was in the purple swimsuit I'd picked out earlier that went with the dress I'd picked out, and of course Anakin had commented on that little display. Padmè was in a pretty little yellow bathing suit with frills and such along with little flowers. It was nice to just relax by the water side, hearing the soothing waves wash in and out along the shore as I gazed up at the clear blue sky. I could feel Anakin was sat not to far away, probably in the shade since he was wearing all black.

"I think I might go in for a swim, would you care to join me (y/n)?" Padmè asked softly, breaking the silence and sitting up. I let out a sigh, eyes dropping as I stretched and sat up next to her.

"Alright...sounds good to me." I replied while stretching my arms before me then looking over at her.

"Great, let's go." She said with a smile as she stood up, reaching round and pinning her long ringlet curls up so they wouldn't fall in the water. I could feel Anakin watch us nearby and walk over to join us with an amused aura.

"You ladies heading in?" He asked from behind me, his hand brushing my putter thigh in a tease as he walked by and stood by us.

"Yes, just for a little while, do you care to join us?" Padmè asked while I playfully tapped his hand away from me in such a way the senator wouldn't notice.

"I was more thinking I'd sit on the side and watch, but you two ladies have fun." Anakin said while patting my shoulder as I pinned my hair out the way while still not destroying the braid Padmè had done round my head earlier.

"Well in that case you can look after this for me." I said while leaning forward and pulling my lightsaber from its holster and chucking it over to him, which of course he caught with ease.

"It'll be in good hands, now go have fun." He said, clipping it to a spare hook on his belt before giving me a gentle push towards the waters edge after Padmè.

'Don't worry, I won't let you drown.'
He said through the force while walking me over to the waters edge.

'I'm sure I can swim now Ani.'
I replied using the mental link as my toes splashed into the water.

"I'm sure you'll be just fine." He said while patting my back as I looked over my shoulder at him with a quick smile before walking into the lake after Padmè. The water was cool and refreshing, but not cold enough for any chills to run down my skin, it was perfect just like everything on Naboo. As the water level rose up over my body, above my waist and up towards my chest, I couldn't help but be a little nervous. It had been years since I'd even tried swimming, and I still wasn't certain I could.

"So hows the temperature?" Padmè asked while standing a few feet away from me among the waves. I gave her a smile and took a few more steps out towards her, cursing my short stature as I lost my footing in places as I swam out.

"The temperature's great." I replied with a smile, not wishing to tell her how concerned swimming actually made me feel.

"I'm glad you think so," the senator said kindly, now not to far from me at all as we relaxed in the waves off from the shore and Anakin. "Now, how have you and Anakin been doing?" She asked out of the blue with that knowing smile she keeps giving me these days, her eyebrows raised as she looked directly towards me.

"I'm afraid I don't know what you mean, me and Anakin, we're just friends." I replied, now starting to realise she may know exactly what was going on between us, Padmè was incredibly bright after all.

"Oh please (y/n), you don't need the force to see the connection between you both," she said with a soft look that told me she wasn't about to tell anyone else about this, which I was completely grateful for. "So, how are things really going between you?" She asked again, warm kindness shining in her eyes, inviting me to share my emotions, something no Jedi had ever invited me to do. It felt nice, like, I'd finally found a genuine friend again like Anakin...and even Kaida.

"...it's been going great," I answered with honesty, opening up and refusing to lie or invade the truth any longer. "...me and Anakin...we've been doing great." I clarified as a smile grew across my lips. I was the happiest I'd felt in years, being with Anakin, it was the best time of my life. He made me feel complete...

"Oh (y/n), I'm so happy for you," Padmè said while swimming over and embracing me for a moment before pulling back again and smiling brightly at me. I definitely don't regret telling her, she's so honestly happy for me, there's no way she'd tell anyone. "I always hoped Anakin would someday tell you." She said quietly with soft eyes as she looked at me. Her comment made me a little puzzled though, I mean I thought she'd only met Anakin for a short tine when he was a young boy.

"What do you mean? You knew..?" I asked with a tilt of my head, curious as to what she may of already known.

"Well...when I first met Anakin, he talked to me about a girl he saw in a dream, he took me right into the workshop and showed me exactly where she'd stood," she began to explain after taking a brief glance over at Anakin. I remembered that night: back when I was eight, I'd thought I'd been dreaming at the time, but then the dream came true. "Then, when we'd arrived back at Coruscant he came up to me again, you should've seen the look on his face, he was so excited," she continued, looking over to the shore again. I followed his gaze and watched Anakin sat on the shore, running his hand through the sand beside him. He looked so peaceful, the wind softly ruffling through his short dusty brown hair. "He just ran up with a big grin and exclaimed 'I found her! I found her!', it was adorable, he was completely smitten with you." She finished softly as we both watched the young man that boy had become sit in the shade. A soft smile grew on my face at the thought of that little boy I'd grown so close to being so over the moon, it was just how I'd felt...I just hadn't shown anyone....

"...I'm sure he was." I whispered quietly while continuing to watch him, though my gaze soon averted when he suddenly looked round and met my gaze. I felt my cheeks flush slightly and I dipped my chin down into the water slightly with embarrassment.

'Were you staring?'
He asked through the force while I continued to drown my anxieties and look away.

'Shut up...or you'll be sleeping alone tonight .'
I threatened in a mumble through the force.

'So cold.'
He hummed in response, and I could hear is chuckle from all the way out in the lake. I rolled my eyes and looked back round to a quietly smiling family.

"You two are so perfect together." She said softly while glancing from me to Anakin then back to me again.

"Thanks Padme...I'd like to think so to..." I quietly replied, growing ever more embaressed from the constant discussing of my secret relationship, but secretly loving it all the same.

"You're quite welcome my dear friend," She said warmly while we continued to float above the waves, though I wasn't straying far enough that my toes couldn't reach the floor. I still didn't quite have faith that if I strayed any deeper I would be able to swim, those training days as a youngling had scared me away from water for so long. "And (y/n), if there's ever anything you want to discuss in confidence with me, I'd be more than happy to help in any way I can." She spoke up after a few moments while waving her arms through the water to stay afloat.

"Thanks Padmè, I really appreciate everything you're doing for me." I replied with a smile, venturing a little further out so as to not let the distance grow between us. My heart was beating slightly faster than usual with fear as I reached a depth I couldn't still stand at.

"Oh it's nothing really, I just want to help you two the best I can." She smiled back with a small dismissing wave of her hand, completely calm as she swam in front of me. I just nodded back in response, struggling to keep my mouth consistently above water level.

That's when I felt it again, that worry wavering off from Anakin. I tried to to reassure him through the force, let him know I'd be fine. Though from the growing intensity with our connection through the force and Padmè glancing back behind me, I'm guessing it wasn't working.

"Oh, here comes the man himself." She said while I felt the current shift around me, two strong arms reaching down and round my waist, holding me steady.

"Don't tell me you where talking about me?" Anakin chuckled from right behind me, holding me about what I have a strong suspicion was his perfect bare chest.

"Perhaps just a little." Padmè chuckled while I just secretly breathed a sigh of relief as Anakins hands settled me. I'm pretty sure he was still standing with his feet firmly on the ground, he was incredibly tall after all.

"Well I'm flattered," He said with a chuckled that vibrates through his chest and therefore against my back as well. It was a nice sensation, it made me feel all warm and happy to sense him so close and carefree behind me. "Can I ask what exactly about me?" He asked with a sense of suspicion, leaning his chin atop my head. Padmè looked over my way and we shared a glance, and although we couldn't speak through the force it was still like we were having a little private conversation of our own.

"...just how much you've grown." I replied, and since it was partially true I didn't have to worry about him picking up on my bad lying skills. Me and Padmès eyes met again, secretly agreeing that what we'd discussed would remain between us.

"Oh? And here I thought you were just admiring my new looks." He chuckled while moving his head up again, a warm happy glow surrounding him. It felt like when we were together: we completed each other, he was the warmth I'd never been able to feel as a child, which made me the cool soothing assurance that I hoped helped with the pain he suffered all to often. Apart we were still connected, but like this, so close I could feel his heart beating, it was like we were one and the same person.

"Hello...force to (y/n)...?" Anakins voice hummed through my ears as I realised I'd drifted off into a happy state of daydreaming within his arms. I mediate my blushing I moved my head up with a start, accidentally bumping in against his chin...which really hurt actually.

"Ow...sorry I got distracted..." I mumbled while reaching up and rubbing the back of my head.

"I'll say," I heard Anakin say with a light laugh behind me while readjusting his grip around my waist. "Anyway, Padmè was just saying we should probably head out for lunch soon, sound good?" He asked while leaning his head over my shoulder to look round at me. Honestly with the way he behaves it would've been a wonder if Padmè hadn't realised what was going on between us.

"There's a meadow just up the hill nearby, I thought we could head up there after we've dried off." Padmè added while pointing over in the direction of some steps leading away from the sandy strip of beach.

"Sounds good to me." I replied with a smile, honestly just thankful we were leaving the water behind.

"Great, then let's head back to shore and let the sun warm us up before heading on up." Padmè said with her usual warm smile before half swimming and half walking back in the direction of the shoreline.

"Want me to carry you back princess?" Anakin asked with a teasing smirk I could feel through the force. I rolled my eyes and the new nickname bu ultimately had no come back, after all he was keeping me from drowning right now, and I could always get him back later.

"...please." I murmured reluctantly, somewhat not wanting to admit how reliant I was on him right now.

"What was that my angel?" He hummed smugly, leaning in and looking at me over my shoulder again. I huffed at his childish behaviour but then again what should I have expected from him really.

"Please take me back to shore oh wise and wonderful Skywalker." I repeated louder with more than a little sarcasm, which seemed to earn a chuckle from him at least.

"As my lady wishes." He hummed while beginning to carry me back to shore.

As the water level began to drop down my body I began to realise that I should be able to stand, and yet me feet were still most definitely off the floor. That's when it hit me.

"Anakin, I meant carry me through the water! Not all the way back to the beach!" I exclaimed in a flustered fashion as I felt his hands holding me up with ease, the water now below my waist height. He just laughed and hooked one arm up under my knees, hoisting me higher gains this chest as he began to squirm.

"Hey hey, stop squirming," He said while continuing to hold me close, his ankles splashing through the water as we headed back towards our collection of clothes and food. "Relax, I'll put you down in a second." He said while walking over towards where Padmè was lying out of her towel. I gave a defeated sigh once I realised no one was watching us, just relaxing back into hold instead with my head rested against his shoulder.

"...do I even weigh anything to you?" I asked with curious look up at him, wondering just how strong he really was.

"Not much no." He chuckled as we reached our little camp sight, lowering me down onto the towel I've been leant. I rolled my eyes and sat back, looking up at him as he knelt by me.

"Well I guess I have more training to do." I sighed quietly while shuffling over to give him a little more room to sit by my side. He moved into the towel and sat by me, his arm wrapped round behind my back as he leaned over me, giving me a soft gaze.

"Not at all, you're perfect just the way you are." He said softly before giving my cheek a quick kiss, not seeming to care that Padmè was laid just across from us. Heat rose to my cheeks and I glanced down and my hands as I brushed them together.

"...I really must learn to get used to those compliments of yours," I said quietly while letting my eyes flick back up to his beautiful ones, my hand moving up and giving his chest a little playful poke. "Anyway, you shouldn't be so affectionate towards me while we have company." I pointed out while giving a small nod over towards were Padmè was.

"So that's why you haven't been giving me any attention today." He with a look of mock hurt while pulling me round a little closer and bringing his other hand up to begin unpinning the trailing waves Padmè had put in the length of my hair earlier. I felt the waves trail down my nearly bare back, lightly lifting when a small breeze shifted through my hair.

"Anakin I haven't been ignoring you, we just haven't had any time alone today," I replied with a quiet sigh as I looked back up into his eyes. "I'll make it up to you I promise, no need to pout baby boo." I said while leaning up and quickly places a kiss on his cheek, feeling him laugh slightly as his arms moved to hold me a little tighter. Before I could fully move back again his lips captured mine in wanting kiss that I could sense had much restraint behind it.

"...I look forward to it my angel." He whispered with a spark in his crystal blue eyes and a smirk across his perfect lips.

Our blissful moment was however disturbed by a feeling through the force, something ominous, dark...familiar....

"...do you feel that?" Anakin asked quietly, his hands still holding me tight as his eyes alertly scanned the nearby area. I nodded while looking around and over at Padmè, checking she was still alright. The presence was strangely similar to something I felt I should know, yet this, this disturbance was far darker. Before I could even ask Anakin for my lightsaber back though the presence had shifted and dispersed, leaving nothing but the usual peaceful surroundings of Naboo.

"Well whatever it is, it's gone now." I said quietly with a sigh, though I couldn't deny I was still worried by it.

"Yeah, seems so..." Anakin murmured back without looking round, and I could tell he was still on high alert to.

Perhaps the disturbance had been farther away than we'd first thought, maybe even an entirely different planet. We could only hope.

———————————————-
Thanks for 6k! All the comments cotes and support means so much to me

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.9K 1.7K 67
An episodic, Clone Wars-style story; Obi-Wan Kenobi has an interesting mission ahead of him. A Gray Jedi has deserted his order and is looking to rep...
224K 7.9K 43
I'm a Jedi Padawan... oh wait, I'm not. No Master will pick me. I'm the fabled "Weakest Jedi." My connection to the force is so below-average I can b...
111K 3.5K 69
Anakin Skywalker could never forget his apprentice, Ahsoka Tano, but the Jedi Order will waste no time mourning the loss of the ex-padawan. With a ne...
6.2K 148 22
After time-traveling to his eight-year-old self, Anakin Skywalker finds himself in a new timeline where Jedi Master Plo Koon discovers and adopts him...