Polaroid | ᴛᴏᴅᴏʀᴏᴋɪ sʜᴏᴛᴏ

By -aerinicolettepark

Polaroid Todoroki Shoto x oc Kaneki has a camera, and she's capturing Hearts with it. Kaneki Akira a half Gh... More

Authors Note
Character Information
Polaroid [1]
Polaroid [2]
Polaroid [3]
Polaroid [4]
Polaroid [5]
Polaroid [6]
Polaroid [7]
Polaroid [8]
Polaroid [9]
Polaroid [10]
Polaroid [11]
Polaroid [12]
Polaroid [13]
Polaroid [14]
Polaroid [15]
Polaroid [16]
Polaroid [17]
Polaroid [19]
Polaroid [20]
Polaroid [21]
Polaroid [22]
Polaroid [23]
Polaroid [24]
Polaroid [25]
Polaroid [26]
Polaroid [27]
Polaroid [28]
Polaroid [29]
Polaroid [30]
Polaroid [31]
Polaroid [32]
Polaroid [33]
NOTICE!!!
Polaroid [34]
Polaroid [35]
Polaroid [36]
Polaroid [37]
Polaroid [38]// HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATSUKI
Polaroid [39]
Polaroid [40]
Polaroid [41]
Polaroid [42]
Polaroid [43]
Polaroid [44]
Polaroid [ 45 ]

Polaroid [18]

467 14 7
By -aerinicolettepark

It was the day of the UA Sports Festival. The sun is shining, the birds are chirping, and class 1-A is getting ready for total annihilation from the rest of the other classes.

Too much? Yeah, or so they thought.

"Awe I wanted to wear my costume though," the pink haired and pink skinned girl whined.

"I don't think that'll be fair for the other courses though." Said Ojiro who was standing beside her.

Mina sighed "I guess that can't be helped."

On the other side of the room though.

"Will you be using your ghoul like abilities Akira?" Yao-Momo asked her purple haired friend who was tying her hair into a messy bun.

"Nope, Mr. Aizawa told me beforehand that I could only use my quirk, but it's okay." Akira replied shrugging.

"YOU BETTER GIVE IT YOUR ALL WHEN WE FIGHT GHOUL GIRL!" A certain ash blond shouted making the bluenette cover her ears in annoyance.

"Yah, Bakuhoe, some of us have really sensitive hearing here." Akira scolded.

"Midoriya." All their attention turned to Todoroki who walked towards the greenette an intimidating aura whisking around him.

"What is it, Todoroki-kun?"

The bi-colored haired male glared at the innocent cinnamon roll before continuing.

"Looking at it objectively, it's obvious I'm stronger than you."

Taken aback by his statement, Midoriya hesitantly nodded, agreeing to what the heterochromatic male had said.

"But... All Might has his eyes on you hasn't he? I don't need to pry on that but, I will beat you."

Kaminari shrieked "Ooooh is this a declaration of war from the strongest kid in class?"

Akira watched the scene amused, her head resting on her hand as she watched how it will play out like an anime.

"Hey, hey, hey," Kirishima intervened placing a hand on Todoroki's right shoulder. "Why are you suddenly picking fights? Stop it."

Sadly he was elbowed away by the two colored haired male.

"We're not here to make friends." Todoroki said seriously, making Akira raise an eyebrow curiously."

Is she affected by this? Not at all.
Is she enjoying this? Kind of?
Does she know Shoto's true intention? Of course
Did she write his script? No but she did revise it.
Will she play along? Hell yeah.

Then Todoroki started to walk of, sparring nobody a glance.

Jiro sighed "Akira how can you put up with him all the time? Is he always like this?"

"No, and he's usually a cinnamon roll though" she pondered Jiro and Yao-Momo looked at her questionably "must be because his 'dear' old man is watching"

"I have no idea what you want from me but," Midoriya looked down at his hands. "You're right you are stronger than me, Todoroki."

Kirishima was about to counter his argument but.

"But everyone," his shoulders tense as he reminisced the students from other courses. "Including the ones from other courses, are aiming for the top."

He looked up wearing a determined expression.

"I can't let myself fall behind any of you, so that's why, I'll do my best and beat you too!"

~~~~~~

"Hey!"

The crowd was roaring and the cameras are rolling.

Everyone was excited for the first year event.

Ichika was repeatedly munching on her popcorn eyes shining as she scanned the places with each chew.

"Ichika, the event isn't even starting yet..." Ken said, watching as his eldest daughter aggressively eat popcorn.

Touka sighed "Ichika you won't have enough popcorn when we watch the festival."

"Hey, it's okay leave her be." Assured Hide, obviously used to spoiling his nieces.

"Everyone!" Called Present Mic from the announcement booth "The UA Sports Festival is about to start!"

"ARE YOU READY?!" The voice hero asked earning more loud cheers from the crowd.

"HELL YEAH! MY SISTER'S OVER THERE!!" The two toned haired girl yelled.

"OFFER UP YOUR HEARTS! LET'S GET IT!"

This earned stares from other audiences making Touka facepalm, Ken chuckle at the second hand embarrassment and Hide,well he's trying his best not to burst out laughing.

~~~~~~

"THE UA SPORTS FESTIVAL! WHERE THE WORLD'S ROOKIE HEROES ENGAGE IN MULTIPLE FIERCE COMPETITIONS AIMING FOR THE TOP!"

Akira stood between Shoto and Izuku apparently to ease the tension between the two as they await Present Mic to introduce their class.

"THE RISING STARS OF OUR EVENT FOR TODAY, ALTHOUGH ATTACKED BY VILLAINS THEY HAVE A NERVE OF STEEL! FROM THE HEROICS DEPARTMENT CLASS 1-A! Following them, Also from the Hero Course class B, the here comes classes C, D and E from the General Studies department, classes F, G and H from the Department of Support and finally the business department, classes I, J and K!"

"Jeez," Akira said under her breath "talk about bias."

"THIS IS ALL OF YUUEI'S FIRST YEARS!"

~~~~~~

Midnight who is the host raised her whip in the air.

"The Player's Pledge!" She declared.

Akira sighed "Auntie why..."

Roughly all the males in the area are all blushing at the sight.

"What is Ms. Midnight wearing?" Asked Kirishima hiding his face in his hands.

"As expected of the 18+ hero..." Muttered Kaminari.

"Is it okay for her to wear that? This is a sports festival after all." Retorted Tokoyami.

Nope, not even gonna mention Mineta.

"Student representative, from class 1-A, Bakugo Katsuki!" Called the raven haired hero.

"This will end up badly..." Akira thought.

The ash blond made his way on the platform.

"I pledge... To be number one."

"CALLED IT!"

Everyone booed screaming profanities at the ash blond, the entirety of class 1-A just sighed in second hand embarrassment no thanks to the explosive male.

Now long story short, Midnight announced the first event for the day.

An obstacle race course.

~~~~~

Akira studied the entrance, it was narrow so it'll be hard to move.

She already has a plan but if something goes wrong shell either think under pressure or do the most dangerous thing in the world.

Wing it.

As the buzzer went go, she immediately launched herself with wind running along the wall of the tunnel when ice suddenly engulfed the whole area trapping the rest of the students.

"Shoto..." She whispered leaping out of the tunnel now running alongside the heterochromatic eyed male.

Shoto glanced at her before turning his attention back to front. They ran side by side leaving trails of ice behind them.

Majority of their classmates broke of the ice and was running after them as we speak.

"Alot of people outside of our class were able to doged that..." He trailed off.

Akira hummed, she was glad she wore the shoes from her costume, she can walk/run on ice without worrying of slipping.

"Don't judge a book by it's cover" she told the bi-colored haired male.

Mineta was to throw a bunch of his balls at them but was thrown of by a robot hand.

"Robots huh?" Akira smirked, she and Shoto met gazes and immediately understood what each other were thinking.

"HERE COMES THE FIRST OBSTACLE! ROBO-INFERNO!" Present Mic declared.

"So these are from the entrance exams huh?" Shoto pondered.

He nodded at Akira and with the combination of their abilities the two froze the robots making their way across the first obstacle.

"They stopped it! Let's go!" One of the participants said.

Shoto exhaled a cold breath "Be careful," he warned "we froze them in an unbalanced position."

The robots fell.

"I need to do better especially since my old man is watching."

Akira glanced at the male worriedly as they ran, he gave her a reassuring glance and a small smile, which instantly evaporated (sadly).

"WHATS THIS?!" Yelled Present Mic "An unexpected team up between Class 1-A's strongest! Kaneki and Todoroki both separated themselves from the rest of the competition! (Hey Shota, are they dating?) THESE KIDS ARE COLD!"

The voice hero turned to the mummified erasure hero.

"That's a little bit unfair now right?!"

"It was a reasonable, yet strategic move." Commented Aizawa.

"AS EXPECTED FROM THE BATCH OF YUUEI'S RECOMMENDED STUDENTS!"

~~~~

Eventually they reached the second obstacles which was a pit fall.

As Present Mic announced what happened with the rest of the students, Akira playfully bowed at Shoto grinning.

"I guess this is where we part ways," she said before jumping off the ledge.

Shoto's eyes widen seeing her fall.

"WHATS THIS? AKIRA KANEKI BRAVELY JUMPED OFF?! WILL SHE BE ELIMINATED OR DOES SHE HAVE SOMETHING UP HER SLEEVE- WOAH! SHE'S FLYING! ARE THOSE WINGS MADE OUT OF WATER?!"

"That suicidal idiot" Ichika cried from the audience. "THAT'S THE WINGS OF FREEDOM! SASAGEYO MY LITTLE SISTER SHINZOU WO SASAGEYO! "

Following her lead Shoto trudged through the terrain sliding on ice, Akira right above him flying.

"You modified your ukaku?" He yelled gaining her attention.

"Nope! I modified my water quirk, I call this move, Wings of Freedom!"

"Our leaders easily passed through!"

Behind them was Bakugou blasting his way up front.

"KANEKI! TODOROKI! I'LL BEAT YOUR ASSES YOU BASTARDS!"

~~~~~

"The two in the lead have really strong quirks" somebody from the audience said.

"Of course!" Another person said "that boy is Endeavor's son, I don't know about the girl but damn, that guy's amazing, no shock since he has the blood of the number two hero running in him!"

"They seem really close,(Endeavor's son and the girl)" wondered person #3 "I wonder if they're dating..."

"I ship them" giggled person #4.

~~~~~~~

Long story short they eventually reached the minefield.

Akira and Shoto were on the lead until Bakugou appeared and picked a fight with them while the two were distracted trading attacks with each other, Akira pushed past them and ran in front taking the lead for herself.

An explosion was heard from the back gaining everyone's attention.

"WHATS THIS?!" Hollered the boisterous Voice Hero. "Class A's Midoriya mounts his charge using shock waves????!!!!"

Eventually, the green haired cinnamon roll overtook the three leads using his strategic thinking.

As he was about to fall, Midoriya slammed his makeshift shield into the ground forcefully once again making an explosion not giving the former three in lead a chance to react.

"In no time at all Midoriya blew dust in their eyes and cleared the minefield area entirely!" Cheered Present Mic.

"DAMN ERASERHEAD! YOUR CLASS IS INSANE! WHAT ARE YOU TEACHING THEM?!"

"I didn't do anything, these are the fruit of the fires they lit up in themselves." Their homeroom teacher grumbled really done with the blond haired man's loud voice.

"YOU HEAR THAT FOLKS?! ERASERHEAD IS A HORRIBLE TEACHER!"

"OI-"

~~~~~~

"Aye Izuku, good job on getting first." Akira pants playfully punching the green haired boy who grew flustered at the interaction.

"T- thank you Akira! C- congratulations on getting second!" The greenette said.

She beamed at him before walking over to the red and white haired boy who was sulking in a corner.

"You did great Sho," she said sincerely at the male who placed third.

Shoto scoffed. "yeah right..."

The girl crossed her arms and glared at him.

"Yah, Todoroki Shoto." He flinches at the tone of her voice. "This isn't the end, the competition is just beginning even though you didn't win 1st this time, try harder in the others I know you can do it!"

He sighed "okay I will..." He pinched her cheeks "In this next competition I'll prove to my old man that I won't need his side to win."

"... Sho..."

"It's my power I know, you told me that already." Not giving her a chance to say anything he continued to pinch her cheeks "however I must not give him the pleasure of seeing me use his flames. I won't give in."

She sighed as his hands let go of her face.

"AND SO ITS OVER! HERE ARE THE RESULTS!"

1. Midoriya Izuku
2. Kaneki Akira
3. Todoroki Shoto
4. Bakugo Katsuki
5. Shiozaki Ibara
6. Honenuki Juuzo
7. Iida Tenya
8. Tokoyami Fumikage
9. Sero Hanta
10. Kirishima Eijiro

Midnight announced the top 42 students who will advance to the next round.

"Now!" The raven haired hero exclaimed "ONTO TODAYS SECOND HEART POUNDING EVENT!"

She pointed at the screen behind her.

"CAVALRY BATTLE!"

~~~~~~

Edit 10/23/20:

Double update since the last chapter seems eh-

Also I drew them :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

166K 4.9K 27
Y/n a girl who wants nothing more to be in Class 1A gets her wish. Her quirk is Fox. She can transform to a Fox and likes to stay like that for awhil...
1.6M 46K 80
Y/N L/N, an insanely talented 15 year old girl with an incredible quirk. Accepted into UA High School, the best hero school in all of Japan with the...
46.3K 1.1K 41
When he was only six years old, Shoto Todoroki ran away from home with his older brother. Now, the Villain 'Bipolar' exists, achieving what The Hero...
13.5K 333 31
Y/n Todoroki is Endeavor's daughter and the twin sister of Shoto. However, unlike her brother, she does not possess any quirks.