Lunatic | Jenlisa

Від Nerdy_Frozen

lu·na·tic (/ˈlo͞onəˌtik/) "A person driven mad by the moon." None could make her crazy enough to want them. ... Більше

Lunatic
一 | Ichi
二 | Ni
三 | San
四 | Shi
五 | Go
六 | Roku
七 | Nana
八 | Hachi
九 | Kyuu
十 | Juu
十一 | Juu Ichi
十二 | Juu Ni
十三 | Juu San
十四 | Juu Yon
十五 | Juu Go
十六 | Juu Roku
十七 | Juu Nana
十八 | Juu Hachi
十九 | Juu Kyuu
二十 | Ni Juu
二十一| Ni Juu Ichi
二十二| Ni Juu Ni
二十三 | バラ
二十四 | Ni Juu Yon
二十五 | Ni Juu Go
二十六 | Ni Juu Roku
二十七 | Ni Juu Nana
二十八 | Ni Juu Hachi
二十九 | Ni Juu Kyuu
三十 | San Juu
三十一 | San Juu Ichi
三十二 | San Juu Ni
三十三 | San Juu San
三十五 | San Juu Go
三十六 | San Juu Roku
三十七 | San Juu Nana
三十八 | San Juu Hachi
三十九 | San Juu Kyuu
四十 | Yon Juu
四十一 | Yon Juu Ichi
四十二 | Yon Juu Ni
四十三 | Yon Juu San
四十四 | Yon Juu Yon
四十五 | Yon Juu Go
四十六 Yon Juu Roku
四十七 | Yon Juu Nana
四十八 | Yon Juu Hachi
四十九 | Yon Juu Kyuu
五十 | Go Juu
五十一 Go Juu Ichi
私の月 | Watashi no Tsuki
私の太陽 | Watashi no Taiyō
あとがき | Afterword

三十四 | San Juu Yon

32.4K 1.1K 3.2K
Від Nerdy_Frozen

×-×-×-×

"...well fed devils behave better than famished saints..."

×-×-×-×

×-×-×-×

— Two naked figures lay comfortably on a very wrinkled bed. A raven haired girl topped a blonde one, her dark tresses fell like curtains down the other girl.

Jennie tilted her head to deepen their fervent kiss. She flicks her tongue over Lisa's upper lip and it made the blonde sharply gasp. Jennie breaks the kiss and leans her forehead with Lisa's. The sweat that accumulated on the blonde's temple caused her bangs to stick to it. Jennie faintly smiles in contentment and starts giving small pecks on every area of Lisa's face.

The small gestures did wonders to Lisa. Bolts of pleasure would travel around her body everytime Jennie's lips would touch an inch of her skin that leaves her in a mess. Lisa's short nails clenched on Jennie's porcelain shoulders that left red crescent moons on the skin.

"Aren't you tired? Cause I sure am..." Lisa whispered gently on Jennie's lips.

Jennie retracts herself from Lisa, with a cocky smile she replies, "I told you, my stamina is better than yours."

Lisa rolls her eyes and Jennie gives her a look full of admiration.

Jennie's arms were placed on each side of Lisa to hold herself up. She looks down the beauty below her. Blonde tresses were dishevelled from hands that were constantly running on it, slightly tanned cheeks were flushing from the heat, hazel brown eyes were hooded with desire, the once unblemished neck is full of spots of red and purple bruises— all in all, Lisa looked absolutely gorgeous.

And she's all mine, Jennie possessively thought to herself.

Jennie looks down at the item still hanging on Lisa's neck that she opted not to remove.

"Your necklace looks beautiful." Jennie commented.

Lisa blinks and a warm smile errupted on her face, "My papa gave it to me."

"Your father has good tastes." Jennie compliments, she lowers her head to give the necklace's moon pendant a soft kiss— the metal was cold on her warm lips.

Then Jennie hears a familiar grumbling of a stomach originating from the girl below her. She cocked an eye brow and looks at Lisa amusingly.

"You're hungry? I thought you've eaten a lot already." Jennie smirks teasingly.

Lisa glares at the girl and pushes Jennie off her, the raven haired girl rolls on her back and settles herself beside Lisa. She pulls the comforter over the both of them to hide their nude state– even though no one else were to see them anyway.

"Shut up— I haven't eaten dinner yet." Lisa pouts but Jennie just gives her a thoughtful look.

"Are you su—"

Lisa cut Jennie off by shoving one of her pillows on the girl's face. Feeling embarrassed and mortified of herself.

Jennie merely chuckles in amusement, she removes the offending pillow that blocks her very amazing view of Lisa, "I'll ask someone to bring us some food."

Lisa looks at Jennie in amazement, "I didn't think there was a delivery service in this school."

Jennie smiled and replied, "There isn't." she scoots closer to Lisa, "But since I'm like VIP here, they make an exemption."

"Lucky." Lisa replies with a dry voice.

"Well, these are just some of my perks– some of the perks you'll get for dating me." Jennie proudly states.

Dating...

The blonde avoids Jennie's gaze, a blush was forming on her face and her heart was beating rapidly on her rib cage, "Why are you always so full of yourself?" she settles to grumble instead.

"But you like it. Admit it future Mrs. Kim." Jennie snakes her arms on Lisa's slim waist and she pulls the blonde in one swoop on top of her.

"Ah–huh I ain't taking your name as your last name." Lisa playfully bites back, she settles comfortably on top of Jennie– with her ear pressed on top of Jennie's right breast where her heart was beating rhythmatically. A contented sigh left Lisa's lips.

"Of course you are, I wouldn't settle for any less." Jennie winks down at Lisa and the blonde just replies with a soft grunt– her undivided attention was still on Jennie's soothing heart beat.

Jennie hums to herself, "After the food arrives, we're going to take a break— maybe take a bath. Then resume our fun in the bed again." she wiggles her eyebrows at the blonde.

Lisa looks up from where she lay to give Jennie a straight face, "That defeats the purpose of taking a bath." she states with a deadpan.

Jennie's carefree laugh was music to Lisa's ears.

×-×-×-×

The glare of the sun from the window stirred Lisa awake from her slumber. She stretched her limbs and felt a resounding crack from the action. She slumped back in her pillow, inhaling the lingering scent of vanilla in the bed. The blonde nuzzles her nose on the material, flashbacks of memories from yesterday poured into her brain that made her go beet red.

Lisa rolls on over her back and stares at the room's ceiling, she snuggles deep withing her blanket like she's trying to hide from the world. After the exhausting activities with Jennie last night, the raven haired girl was prepared to cuddle with the blonde withing the safety of the comforter— but their moment was cut short by Jennie's phone.

Jennie was adamant to stay with Lisa but the caller on the phone sounded mad from the way Jennie's mouth would turn into a grimance. With much reluctance, Jennie sulkily bid farewell to the blonde– not before giving Lisa another mind blowing make out session, and of course Jennie hoarding the blonde's casual clothes.

Jennie left the blonde's dorm room, wearing Lisa's white T-shirt that was far too big for the girl and the Thai's favorite yellow jacket.

After Jennie left, Lisa just sat on her bed and thought about what had just transpired.

Holy fu Jennie and I just did that

Lisa jumps on her unkempt bed and rolled around it while squealing like a dying pig.

Basically Lisa was almost up all night on her wild thoughts, the lingering scent Jennie left on her bed wasn't helping her situation at all.

"I think it's time to wash my sheets." Lisa mutters to herself as she leaves the comfort of her bed. She goes to check the time on her phone to see that it was already quarter to 8.

"Oh crap." Lisa cursed to herself and stumbles her way to the bathroom– she had classes today at 9 am and she doesn't want to skip breakfast or be late on her class.

Lisa finished bathing after a record of ten minutes. Since it was wash day and the students are allowed to wear casual clothes– Lisa wore skinny jeans partnered with a black collared button up  shirt inserted on a denim jacket with an adidas superstar sneakers. Jennie left way too much marks on her neck and she's trying her best to hide it from plain view– with the help of concealers and make ups. Unfortunately Lisa hated turtlenecks so she has nothing of it in her wardrobe. It seems like she'll be forced to buy some if Jennie and her were to do those stuff again– Jennie certainly has a weird biting kink but she won't judge.

For precautions Lisa decided to wear a yellow and black striped scarf around her neck, like the color of her tie. Luckily it was almost autumn so it was chillier than normal.

Lisa combed her blonde locks, her bangs were already growing long as it already goes way past her eyebrows.

I should probably cut this a little shorter or else it will hinder me from seeing or poke my eye out. Lisa thought to herself while running her fingers on the banged locks.

Once Lisa decided that she was ready to go, she grabs her bag and takes out the phone she charged overnight on her desk. To her surprise, she found a message notification from both Jennie and an unknown number.

Lisa opened the unknown number first and saved Jennie's text for last— what she read, was something out of the ordinary and highly confusing,

The cat took the little rose from her garden and the bunny has it.

The rose's petals are in danger, it tries to find the light before it would finally wilt.

Hidden away from the vegetation, the ram lurks where it cannot be seen.

The clock is ticking, look for the silver moon– can you find me?

Unknown Sender

Lisa reread the message five times before she glares at her phone's screen in silent contemplation, What the hell? She said to herself.

"Is this a random number that sent it to the wrong person?" Lisa said out loud, although she did feel a little bit intrigued. Riddles had always been one of her favorite past times when she grew bored.

The blonde closed the unknown message, deciding to just save that riddle for later when she wasn't preoccupied. Next up, Lisa opened Jennie's message to her,

Lisaaa it feels like I have continuously stood you up these past few days. I'm so sorry but I can't come with you to breakfast again and probably lunch too. Mother has Jisoo and I on a tight leash right now, we cannot disobey her but I promise I'll make it up to you with tons of kisses. I'll miss you a lot :)

Your Nini

Lisa clutched her phone a little tighter, before loosening her hold. She has noticed how her and Jennie used to be inseparable a few days ago but now, the feline eyed girl was disappearing very frequently. The blonde couldn't help but miss Jennie when the girl would suddenly vanish without any trace.

Seriously, Jennie is like a magician or something– she just pops out of nowhere then vanishes like she wasn't even there. Lisa thought to herself in amusement.

Lisa understands Jennie may have something important to do with her own family, but that doesn't make her any less lonely– especially since one of her friends are not present, one turned her back on her, the other probably had friends of her own.

Not wanting to ponder about these stuff any longer– Lisa tucked in her phone, held chin up in confidence and marched out of the door ready to face the world.

It didn't take long for Lisa to arrive in their campus, it also didn't take long for the whispers and the stares to start after her arrival. Instead of minding the whole thing, she placed her hand inside her jean's pocket and looked straight ahead to the cafeteria.

From the looks of it, people already knew of the situation on what happened in the restroom– well, if Irene hadn't spread it herself.

Once Lisa arrived at the cafeteria, the brash loudness of the students came to a sudden halt. Still doing her best in ignoring the heated stares, Lisa went to the counter to order her food. All hunger she once had, has now disintegrated to just a need to fill something on her stomach.

So Lisa decides to order a sandwich. Sandwiches also remind her of her absent friend, Rosé.

Lisa could hear some insults thrown at her by some ignorant and judgemental students but again, she tries her best to ignore it. Once, a student actually dared to stumble her as she walked past them– but her instinct caught onto the scheme and avoided it before it could hurt her.

The blonde hastily bought her food so she can retreat to her on devising before her class starts. What she doesn't expect was to actually see Irene with her own cliques on one of the tables in the cafeteria. Seulgi was beside the grey eyed girl along with a fellow yellow tied redhead, Joy.

Irene's friends watched her like a hawk. Lisa and Joy's eyes met for a brief moment, a semblance of hesitance and sorrow were seen in the girl's eyes before she avoids her gaze.

By then, Lisa knew she lost another friend.

But Lisa still had Jennie...

And that's all that matters.

×-×-×-×

The night was eerily still. Crickets that would normally sing once dusk hits can no longer be heard. The chilly air made everything colder than usual. The shadows created by some illuminating light and moon made the paved walk appear looming and creepier.

A lone girl was walked briskly on the stone path— appearing to be slightly pertrubed with the darkness. The lights from the lamps hardly offered her a semblance of comfort— she'd only feel comfortable once she arrives at the security of her dorm room.

The girl and her friends had decided to eat out on one of the restobars in the plaza– it was somewhat of a way to help the girl stray her thoughts away from the 'tragedy' that had befallen onto her a day before.

She appreciated the offer so she came with them to take her mind off things— what she hasn't expected was for there to be alcohol involved in the whole thing. Luckily she hasn't drunk a single bottle or she would have been a part of the drunken idiots. But now she had no choice but to go home alone since her friends looked adamant in staying and drinking more.

She suddenly hears a shuffling sound behind her that made her heart race in nervousness. Instead of turning around to check the source of the sound, she look straight on ahead and practically jogs just so she can finally go to the Hera building.

She hears another sound of what sounded like something falling behind her— it far too close for her comfort. This time, she couldn't help herself but to look behind just to check if she was being paranoid. The girl couldn't see anyone behind but her own shadow created the lights. The anxiousness she felt grew ten fold and she practically burst out into a speedy run.

Due to her watching her back every few moments, she didn't expect to collide with someone on her haste.

"Bae?!" the person she collided with wheezes out from the impact, their hands hold onto her waist and shoulder to steady the frantic looking girl.

"Kim?!" she looks up at the familiar feline eyed girl in surprise, she looks at the girl in relief– though her stature was a little guarded.

"What the hell are you running for?! You look like a ghost is chasing you or something." Jennie furrows her brows in aggravation and looks over Irene's shoulder to see that no one was behind the other girl.

Irene clears her throat and steps away Jennie's hold. She fixes herself to appear a little more presentable to the other girl.

"What about you? What are you doing here?" Irene shoots back.

Jennie looks at the grey eyes girl like she grew multiple heads, "What else am I doing here? Is it so wrong to go on walks in the night now? It isn't even that late."

Well she did have a point, Irene thought to herself and tried relaxing her frantic heart. The feeling like she was chased hasn't left her mind yet.

"Sorry I guess for bumping into you." Irene tried to look apologetic.

Jennie rolls her eyes and huffs, "You don't even sound like you're sorry."

Irene seemed affronted by Jennie's words, "Well if you weren't in the way then we wouldn't have collided." she heatedly shots back.

Jennie doesn't back down, "If you were just looking at where you're going then you wouldn't have bumped into me."

Irene crosses her arms, "Okay fine it's my fault."

"Of course it's yours." Jennie gave the girl a fake smile that Irene clearly saw through.

"Why would you even go to walks, alone, in the damned dark." Irene looks at Jennie pointedly.

Jennie gave Irene an offended look, "What's so wrong about walking in alone in the night? It's a good therapy—especially if you're thinking."

"What could you be thinking so hard that you'd actually decide to brood in the dark like batman." Irene said with sarcasm dripping in her voice.

Jennie's eyes seemed to darken for a fraction of a second, she doesn't reply to Irene immediately but the grey eyed girl did hear the word Jennie uttered,

"Lisa."

A wave of jealousy crashed through Irene's heart. She forced herself to not visibly grit her teeth or show any signs of annoyance in her face.

"Really?" Irene just offers a pursed smile hoping that it didn't look like a grimance.

Jennie regards her with a short stare that made Irene feel like she was being examined. But dark brown eyes instantly avoids her gaze after noticing that she was staring too long. Jennie looks up and glares at the moon hidden behind the clouds instead.

Irene noticed the somewhat astonishing choice of clothes worn by Jennie. A white shirt that looks awfully large tucked inside a yellow hoodie. She wore a dark jean with a black and white striped sneakers.

I thought she hated yellow? Irene said to herself in confusion. But still, even if Jennie's choice of clothes weren't what you'd normally find the proud girl wearing— Jennie still looked beautiful even if she wore a set of rags.

"I heard about what happened with Lisa." Jennie said with a vacant look on her eyes, this caused Irene to snap out of her own thoughts.

Irene's eyes widen for a fraction, "Oh... I–..."

"Are you alright?" Jennie spares Irene another glance, tinge of worry was on her tone.

Irene stares at Lisa, she didn't expect that reaction for when the girl finds out the 'accusations' she framed the blonde Thai with. Irene doesn't know how to respond, she atleast expected the girl to be stubborn at first and not believe in baseless rumors. Irene thought she had more work cut out for her to actually separate Jennie from Lisa. She prepared back up plans but it seemed like she didn't need to anymore.

Testing the waters, Irene responds, "I guess– I'm alright for now. I just didn't expect that to happen nor did I expect Lisa to actually have that..."

Irene looks up at the impassive mask Jennie was wearing, "...leering thoughts towards me."

Jennie's forehead creased and her once emotionless eyes harden. Dark brown eyes then disappears as she closed her eyes in deep thought.

"Neither did I..." Jennie whispers so softly that Irene had to strain her ears to hear it.

Jennie tilts her head and slowly opens her eyes to stare at Irene.

Jennie pulls Irene closer and leans down so that their lips would softly brush. The action caused Irene's mind to fog up with desire. Never did she actually expect that Jennie would do this to her and it filled her up with elation.

If framing a person that Jennie grew a little interested with was all it took for her to actually act like this, then Irene should have just done it with the feline eyed girl's past lovers just so she could finally claim Jennie as hers.

Jennie took a step forward and into Irene's personal space, she raised her right hand to place her palm on Irene's cheek. She looked at Irene with an indescribable emotion that made the grey eyes girl visibly shiver.

"You look beautiful like this." Jennie huskily whispers, edging more closer to Irene.

"H–huh?" the neurons on Irene's brain short circuited and she was left with a blank clouded mind.

Jennie paused for a split second until she crashed her lips feverishly with Irene. Now Irene was dumbfounded, the fact that the girl she visibly showed to dislike but secretly has hidden desires with– is finally kissing her below the pale moonlight in the dark.

Irene raised her hands to clench it on the yellow jacket Jennie was wearing. Her brain dazed further when Jennie deepens the kiss by tilting her head. Irene released short pants of air until Jennie broke off the kiss. The electricity and sparks Irene felt on her lips were still there.

Jennie looked at her with darkened eyes, a sensual smile painted her lips– Irene refrained herself to actually voice out a tiny whimper.

"Close your eyes, let's play a game." as if she was put on a spell, Irene does as she was told with a dopey smile on her lips.

Like a devil luring in her victim in the tantalizing temptation of passion and lust, she whispered softly on Irene's ear,

"How long does it take for me to make you break?" Jennie's voice was colder than ice and Irene's eyes flew open in surprise.

But then Irene felt a searing hot pain that suddenly smashed on her skull that caused her vision to swirl and black spots to appear in her eyes.

The last thing she saw was Jennie looming over her with an eerie calm smile that hid the madness deep within.

×-×-×-×

Once Irene woke up, she felt like her skull has been split in two. She tried moving her head but doing such actions made the pain all more painful. The girl then tries to lay down but then she notices that she was seated on a chair. More over, her body was wrapped in chains that is chained around the chair– her hand was tied behind her back and it felt very uncomfortable especially since the cuff on her hands was digging down her wrist.

Next Irene tried moving her feet, but like her hands– they were also tied in the chair. She tries surveying her surroundings with little movements as much as possible since her head was still throbbing.

The room she was in looked pretty run down, there was a thick layer of dust on the floors the objects in the room. Cobwebs were on the ceilings and it appears that there wasn't any electricity. Everything was made with wood and there was a table on the far right corner of the room, a lit lamp was placed on top of it.

Irene's mind was still foggy and dazed, she tries to remember how she got there but thinking too much was still painful. Then the door creaks open and Irene slowly tilts her head to look at that direction.

She could faintly make out a petite silhuotte, but the darkness was too strong and the shadows made by the light hid the person's features. It wasn't until the person entered the room that Irene finally recognized the features.

"Kim?" Irene calls out in bafflement.

Jennie doesn't answer, she just walks towards the table where the lamp recides. The feline eyed girl was still wearing the same set of clothes she wore earlier– the slight oversized white shirt and skinny jeans, but she wasn't wearing the yellow jacket and it was instead placed on top of the dusty table.

"Jennie what the hell is going on?"

Again, Irene was answered with silence. The grey eyes girl was starting to get frustrated with Jennie's lack of replies. She starts to struggle on her place.

"Are you playing some type of prank at me? This isn't funny. Help me out of this binds!" Irene's face was turning a faint shade of pink, a thin layer of sweat formed on her forehead from the exertion of escaping the binds— but to no avail.

"Jennie!" her angered shout caused another round of stinging pain on her skull.

Suddenly, onslaughts of memories appeared in her mind— she remembers bumping into Jennie, the exchange of words, the kiss, then the pain and finally darkness.

"Jennie... W–what's going on? Why are you just staying quiet? Answer me!" Irene calls out to the silent girl in desperation.

The feline eyed girl paused at whatever the hell she was arranging in the table-- she looks over her shoulder and her gaze clashed with Irene's. An eerie smile slowly forms on her lips— Irene's heart tremble in fear.

"Didn't I say that we are going to play a game?" Jennie calmly states, "Don't worry were going to have so much fun." she smiles sweetly at Irene.

"No!" Irene shouts out in anger, she no longer cared about the pain in her head– it became more of a dull throb due to the adrenaline coursing in her veins.

"This isn't funny Jennie! Release me right now!"

Jennie just looks at Irene in slight bemusement, she blindly grabs something on top of the table and raised it so Irene can see.

The flames on the lamp danced wildly, the moving light caused the shadows behind Jennie to start moving– the glint emitted by the shiny object Jennie was holding glared at Irene's grey eyes.

"You really talk so much don't you?" Jennie thoughtfully said as she stalks her way to Irene's place.

Each step Jennie did made Irene's face grew paler than before, fear flickered on her once confident grey eyes— the sharp Swiss knife Jennie was holding made the fear all the more stronger.

"Jennie s–stop this nonsense..." Irene stutters fearfully, her gaze moving between Jennie's haunting look and the knife in her hand.

"Did you know that a person's five main senses becomes more acute to the surroundings once one of them is removed?" Jennie kneels before Irene, she nonchantly places the knife on top of Irene's lap. The coldness from the metal made shivers wrack on Irene's body.

Jennie closed her eyes in seeming to be in deep concentration, she then opens it to glare up to Irene.

"So what happens... If I remove your sight?"

"What?!"

Jennie produces a black cloth in her hand and skillfully places it over Irene's grey eyes, "Isn't this kinky?" she laughs humorlessly.

Irene's vision turns black. She moves her head in different directions to see if there was a way to see– but it yields no result.

"Jennie please what are you doing?"

Irene hears silence.

For a moment, she feels and hears some movement– the presence of Jennie standing in front of her disappears. Irene strains her ear to hear to hear more of the sounds, with enough concentration-- she could make out the soft creaks of the wooden boards and her own loud heartbeat.

Then the heavy weight of metal she had on her lap disappears. Irene's brows flew all the way to her forehead in terror– she didn't feel nor hear the movement made by the other person in the room.

The cold smooth surface of the knife felt like ice on Irene's warm cheek. She could feel the sharpness of the blade that if the person holding it were to apply just a small amount of pressure, her skin would break and blood would come out.

Irene started to hyperventilate in her seat. She knew that this wasn't a game anymore and that Jennie was really brandishing a knife while pointing it threateningly to her. A soft whimper escaped her lips and she feels tears well up in her eyelids that the blindfold absorbs.

"How dare you actually of me as a fool?" Irene felt a hand grasp her cheeks harshfully, fingernails dug painfully on her skin.

"W–what?" Irene had a hard time talk with how hard the hand was holding her mouth.

"You dare to actually spout such nonsense about my moon?" Irene could hear the dark sneer coming out from Jennie's mouth, there was an intense amount of fury in her voice.

Irene knew that the Kim sisters had a temper, it was just that Jennie held hers better than her older sister. Now she was on the cross fire of Jennie's rare moments of anger, she doesn't know what to expect from the feline eyed girl.

"My moon lusting over you?" Jennie broke off into a cold laugh, "Why would she look at another when she has me?"

The madness Jennie buried within her was now pouring out into waves.

"Pathetic," Jennie spat out and retracts her blade from Irene's face, "I'll make sure you never spout nonsense ever again." she distastefully lets go of her hold on Irene's face.

Irene was not slow to actually get the hidden meaning of Jennie's words, she hysterically calls out to the other girl, "Stop this! Jennie this isn't right anymore!" she all but sobs.

Jennie ignores her and grabs another tool on the table. Irene could hear faint clicking—the alarm and terror in her heart grew stronger.

The raven haired girl stalks in front of Irene, and grabs a hold of the girl's cheeks again.

"Open your mouth." Jennie orders the girl.

Irene does the opposite. She sealed her mouth shut and shakes her head vigorously.

"I said, open your mouth." Jennie seethed, but Irene still continues to deny her of the satisfaction.

Jennie started to feel impatient and without any warning, she slammed the blade down Irene's thigh– accurate enough to hit one of the nerves in it that would make even a strong man cry.

Like she expected, Irene shrieks out in pain and this gave Jennie a chance to forcefully shove the gag she was holding on Irene's mouth. The gag, was a prop that was normally used by dentists or surgeons to hold the patient's mouth open during surgery or dental care.

Jennie nods to herself once she saw the item perfectly placed inside the other girl's mouth. Irene could only cry out and say muffled words due to the gag.

The feline eyed girl walks behind Irene and looks down at the sobbing girl in amazement. The power she she was feeling over the girl was exhilarating. She takes Irene's cheeks with her left hand and tilts her head up in an awkward angle.

"Now stay still, this wouldn't take long. If you behave enough then it wouldn't be too painful...probably." Jennie says in amusement.

This caused Irene to trash wildly in her chair along with shouts of 'Aaah' and 'Ennie'

"Stop moving around or I might accidentally stab you on your throat." Jennie said to the girl with a grave tone.

This doesn't calm Irene at all, instead she trashed more wildly than before. Jennie tiredly sighs to herself, I should have just strapped all of her body in an examining table or chair so this would have been easier.

No point regretting now,

Without further adieu, Jennie pressed Irene's head on her stomach to lessen the other girl's movements. She then shoves her left thumb, forefinger and middle finger inside Irene's mouth. Irene was a sobbing mess, she tried to escape Jennie's prodding fingers but the Kim was far too strong.

Once Jennie locates the appendage she wants, she pulls it out and brandishes her knife on her right hand– the sharp object twinkled once it was hit by the light.

"Now...stay still." Jennie calmly states and plunges her knife on the wet appendage.

Irene let out another loud shriek, she trashed further on her chair and she tried to slam her head against Jennie but the pain made it harder for her to actually do it. Jennie's eyes were in deep concentration, there was a moment that she loosened her hold and due to Irene's constant movements—the knife would have almost stabbed right through Irene's cheek.

After 30 seconds, 30 agonizing seconds for Irene—

Jennie hears Irene gurgle. She raised her now bloody hand to her face to look at the cut appendage in rapt fascination. Her cut wasn't neatly done since Irene was moving her head a lot. The tongue looked like a burger patty to Jennie's own amusement.

Jennie harshfully yanks off the blindfold and the girl's eyes blinks rapidly to adjust. She looks down at Irene's face that's full of blood, sweat and tears.

"Now you can't lie ever again." Jennie softly said with a slight smile. She releases her hold on the cut appendage and it falls down the floor with a soft thunk.

Without any remorse, she smashes the heel of her sneakers on the poor tongue and gives the horrified Irene a mocking wink.

×-×-×-×

Jennie's 'fun' was disturbed by the vibration of her phone on her pocket. The constant calls she was getting is already starting to grate on her nerves. A part of her is tempted to swing it at a nearby wall and smash the entire thing to tiny pieces but— that would be such a waste. A lot of her... sneakily captured candid photos of Lisa were on the tiny contraption and she wouldn't want it to be a part of the scrap just because of her moments of temper.

Jennie looks at the bleeding girl still tied on the chair. Her left hand was still gripping the girl's hair while her dominant hand was holding a sharp small knife that was carving into the girl's face. In dismay she jerks her hand off the dark tresses, the harsh movement caused the girl in the chair to release a mixture of pained groans and restrained sobs.

Jennie rolls her eyes at the display of weakness, she throws the knife behind her back in indifference and fished out her on her pocket. She walks out of the shed and slams the door behind her. The force made the wooden shelter shake.

Jennie's phone lit on and she saw her sister's phone ID displayed at the screen. With a sigh, Jennie swipes the accept button— a streak of fresh blood was drawn on the phone's screen. Jennie answers the call.

"Where are you?" Jisoo greeted at Jennie with an irked voice "Mother wishes to eat dinner together with us again and she wants you to come."

Jennie blew out air from her nose, feeling displeased that her time was yet again wasted by random bouts of ideas from her mother "Do I really have to go? I've done nothing but adhere to whatever craziness she's doing right now and it caused me my time with my dear Lisa."

"So you want to disobey mother?"

Jennie paused, her grip on her phone tightens. She looks up from the sky and glares at the dim moon, it took her a few seconds to reply, "Fine I'll be there in a few minutes." she said in defeat.

Jisoo hung up the phone after receiving Jennie's satisfactory reply, Jennie glowers at the darkened screen in annoyance. The white colored Samsung phone was littered with bloody finger prints but she doesn't pay it any heed.

The slightly vexed girl returns back inside the shed, the girl chained on the chair, Irene— seemed to have fallen unconscious. It was either from the terror, exhaustion or bloodloss. A wave of disgust overtook Jennie's emotions, oh how she wished to stay here to finish playing with her new toy but she feared more of her mother's wrath.

The dark brown eyed girl takes a long piece of bandage and wrapped it around Irene's face or some of her bruises. The lessons she learnt from her medical classes were quite useful in these situations, especially since she doesn't want the girl dead.

For now anyways.

Jennie still has a lot more fun things to do in mind before she'd actually finish off the infuriating girl.

After professionally finishing dressing the girl with the bandages, Jennie examines Irene to see to it that the girl haven't actually lost that much blood or could actually find a way to escape her bindings. Once she's satisfied, she turns off the lamp that was lighting up the shack and wears the yellow jacket idly sprawled on the table.

Before leaving, Jennie looks back over her shoulders to see Irene's mummified unconscious form.

Jennie felt a small sense of satisfaction, but an intense amount of blood lust still lingered.

×-×-×-×

"You smell of blood, what have you been up to?"

"Yes, it is also nice to see you too Unnie. Mhm the weather is nice tonight. What do you think?" Jennie remarks with sarcasm.

Jennie and Jisoo walked side by side on the halls of their manor. Once the youngest Kim emerged from the forest surrounding their home, she sneakily enters their manor. She wouldn't want to scare some staff with the amount of blood splashed on her hands and shirt. Since she was adept to going around the places undetected and of course, her awareness to the layout of the entire building and it's hidden chambers or passageways—sneaking in and out of the huge villa without being seen wasn't really hard.

Unless, you're Jisoo of course— her Unnie had very keen senses that it was a little hard to actually hide, let alone sneak past the older girl. Luckily Jennie has already taken a very long bath to rid herself of the dirt and smell– but still, her Jisoo-unnie caught whiff of the lingering stench of blood.

Jisoo scowls and crosses her arms, "I'm asking you in a nice and polite way but you answer like that. Don't disrespect people older than you Jennie." she pointedly looks at the younger girl.

Jennie half raised her arms in surrender, "Okay geez you were the one who suddenly came to interrogate me like I'm sort of criminal."

"Uh–huh. But seriously," Jisoo sniffs Jennie, "You smell so metallic— like the fresh scent of blood."

"It's nothing of your concern." Jennie gruffly said while directing her gaze straight ahead.

"If you haven't remembered, it should be my concern because I'm your older sister." Jisoo huffs.

The feline eyed girl turns sharply at her sister, "Can't it just be that it's my time of the month?"

Jisoo looks at her in disgust, "I didn't need to know that."

Jennie simply shrugs her shoulder and rolls her eyes at Jisoo's constant butting in.

"Wait I'll be right back. You go on ahead." Jisoo swiftly rounds at another cornered hall, opposite to the dining room.

Dark brown eyes followed Jisoo's form disappear in the darkness– with another sigh, she clamors along the hallway. The soft tap of her doll shoes was the only thing heard in the void hall. No servant was present to scamper around and greet, such occurence could have been the doings of her mother.

Jennie arrives at the dining room with time to spare before their dinner. Some maids were stiffly standing up the walls, ready to tend to their masters when called. The dining table, made from dark spruced tree, was full of platters of food.

Jennie felt an oncoming migraine in her head from the amount of food that's served– it seemed like they had guests coming. Her mother normally normally throws feasts when they had visitors.

The servants greet Jennie with respect, the raven haired girl makes her way to the table and one of the butlers present slide the chair open for her to seat. Once she was seated, she looks at the wide variety of food served. Jennie couldn't help her mouth water from the tantalizing aroma emitted by the delicacies.

Hopefully her family would finally come so they can eat dinner, although I'm sure they wouldn't mind if I actually take a small bite... Jennie looks hungrily at the dumplings on one of the plates.

Jennie was about to take a piece for her to devour when her sister comes barging in the dining room, the servants greets the eldest daughter and escorts the girl to the dining table.

Jennie merely spares a glance to her Unnie and then back to the dumplings, but then she takes a double look.

Jennie looks at Jisoo then to the thing she brought to their dining.

Jisoo pushed a wheel chair to the direction of the dining table, a girl tightly strapped around the torso to her arms and legs can be seen. The girl's slightly dishevelled golden tresses were like falls falling down her face. The blonde's face was hung low, indicating that she was unconscious. The girl was a little bit on the thin side than what she normally looked, along with being paler than usual.

The wheeled in girl was wearing a floral white dress, her hair had a small pin. She looked devastatingly gorgeous— but unconscious and dead to the world around her.

Jennie pursed her lips and flickered her eyes between Jisoo and the unconscious being, "Did you really have to bring this thing with you in the dining room."

Jisoo gave Jennie a stormy look, "Careful or I might cut your tongue off." she heatedly says, "Mother requested to bring my fiancé to eat dinner with us, of course I'd love for her to meet my future wife."

Jennie looks at Jisoo with an impassive face, "Are you insane? She's unconscious. How the hell are you going to feed her and introduce her to our mother if she couldn't even talk?"

Jisoo scowls, "What do you suppose I do? Slap her awake— then she'll start struggling and throwing curses at us?"

"Sounds like a plan, want me to slap her for you?" Jennie smirks with mischief.

"You're testing my patience." Jisoo growls, her chocolate brown eyes grew amber due to her rising temper.

"Jennie!" a familiar saccharine voice calls out from the door in an admonishing tone, "You shouldn't be rude to our guest, let alone your sister in law."

A woman with Aphrodite beauty struts in the dining room as if it was her own runway. The woman had dark wavy locks that fell to her mid back, porcelain white skin that's free from blemishes, feline like twinkling black eyes and soft heart shaped lips that was smiling sweetly.

Behind her, an intimidating man with comparable Adonis like features marches in. His hair was nearly combed, his chocolate brown eyes were cold, his stature was domineering with muscles hidden behind layers of clothing, and his handsome face was set into a stoic mask.

Jennie instantly stands up from her chair and greets their parents. Her father only offers a nod while their mother lectures her for her attitude. Jennie was only half listening to her mother's words, it didn't take long for her mother to actually deviate her attention from the youngest daughter.

"Oh my is that my future in law?" their mother gasps out in eagerment, she hastily makes her way to the wheelchaired girl – not even repulsed nor surprised at the fact that Jisoo brought a half dead girl strapped on a wheelchair with them for dinner tonight.

Their mother kneels down to come face to face with the girl's slumbering face, "She's beautiful." she coos while taking the unconscious girl's cheeks to her hands.

"What's her name?" their looks up to Jisoo.

"Rosé." Jisoo answers.

"Such a beautiful name for a beautiful girl."

Jisoo was clearly pleased with her mother's compliments, she puffs her chest out proudly, "I know."

Once the fussing ends, the entire Kim family finally starts eating their dinner. Jennie was silently prodding with her food when her mother zeroes in on her again,

"Jennie you should try getting along with your soon to-be sister." their mother berated her youngest daughter.

Jennie gave her mother a straight face and turns her head to look at the strapped girl in annoyance, My sister? This was the same girl who has threatened to take Lisa away from me!

Dark brown eyes peer back to see her sister looking at her with a narrowed challenging look.

If my sister wasn't so protective or enamoured of this pest, I'd have slit her throat already– more importantly, Jisoo-unnie had the guts to actually have me collect her thing for her, Jennie silently fumes on her chair, her chopstick was poking holes on the dumplings she put on her plate.

The dinner of the entire Kim family was spent in a relatively calm atmosphere. With Jisoo and their mother conversing with each other about Jisoo's plans with Rosé, her father was eating mutely, the unconscious girl was dead to the world and Jennie was brooding in her seat.

Jisoo seemed to no longer be in the hot seat, for their mother turns to Jennie with what seemed to be a hopeful and excited look.

"Jennie when will you come to bring my other future in law for me to meet?" the Kim's matriarch claps her hand in unrestrained glee.

The girl in question was content on her brooding, had no escape but to answer her mother's inquiry.

Jennie flashes her mother her first smile for the evening.

"Soon."

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

1M 28.9K 48
II 𝒔𝒊𝒈𝒆 𝒄𝒓𝒚𝒄𝒓𝒚 𝒌𝒂 𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒈 THIS IS AN ORIGINAL STORY FROM MY WANDERING MIND. Please respect and do not adapt and republish. Lisa g!p St...
544K 15.1K 62
Lisa is a poor girl who had an unfortunate life. She needs to pay a lot of debits if she doesn't want her family to end in disgrace. But she doesn't...
96.8K 3.4K 25
You are y/n, while crossing the road you got hit by truck-kun. When you opened your eyes. You found yourself in an unfamiliar place. After looking ar...
195K 5.9K 17
A JenLisa AU