Lunatic

×-×-×-×

"𝙰 𝚕𝚞𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚌 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚍𝚛𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚖𝚊𝚍 𝚋𝚢 𝚝̶𝚑̶𝚎̶ ̶𝚕̶𝚒̶𝚐̶𝚑̶𝚝̶ ̶𝚘̶𝚏̶ 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚘𝚗

"𝙰 𝚕𝚞𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚌 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚍𝚛𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚖𝚊𝚍 𝚋𝚢 𝚝̶𝚑̶𝚎̶ ̶𝚕̶𝚒̶𝚐̶𝚑̶𝚝̶ ̶𝚘̶𝚏̶ 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚘𝚗."

×-×-×-×

Volume 1

×-×-×-×

×-×-×-×

— Sharp ragged breaths and the furious tapping of her sneakers were the only sound heard in the dark and void hallway.

I can't.... I can't take it anymore... I have to go... But how do I escape?

Her accelerating heartbeat rang loudly in her ears, the organ in her chest was furiously pumping out blood and oxygen on her gasping lungs. It was a constant reminder that she's still alive – that she really needs to leave, NOW.

...Or else...

The soft taps of significant amounts of liquid dropping on the floor made her eyes grow wide in fear.

Due to the adrenaline coursing through her veins, she hasn't noticed the amount of blood rolling from her forearms, down to the floor crisp tiled floor – leaving a trail for someone to follow.

...Oh, fucking shit...

She paled, either due to terror, or from her losing blood. She looked at the dark hallway, and she could faintly see the outline of the trail of blood she had left under her feet, it made her want to vomit on the spot. Her eyes frantically bounced around the hall, there was no sign of any silhouette following, nor does she hear any sound.

She took off her jacket to tie it around her wound, leaving her with the black t-shirt she wore under it.

And thus, she starts to run again.

The school was very very dark, the full moon was the only thing giving her light but it cast eerie looking shadows that was swallowing the dim hall. No soul was seen inside the campus, she hasn't seen nor come across a single person.