私の太陽 | Watashi no Taiyō

She thought the sun an arrogant little thing,

Always leaving the world behind when it tires of everything,

But she doesn't know all of the pain and longing,

When the sun only wanted someone to share its sky with.

- J.R.J.K

×-×-×-×

×-×-×-×

The Beginning of Lunatic

Approximately 10 years and 8 months ago since Watashi no Tsuki...

(Normal dialogue = Speaking in Japanese Bold dialogue = Speaking in English or another language.)

×-×-×-×

— The crowd among the night festival wasn't that massive, but it wasn't small either. People wearing traditional kimonos littered along masses of people, it ranged from children to adults – where a huge number of them wore the bright colored traditional outfit that was a contrast to the dark sky. It was evening, the common time when the festival would have been celebrated.

It was almost fall at that time so some of the people who didn't wear the kimonos had scarfs wrapped around their neck. Since the layers upon layers of silk you wear underneath the traditional outfit, you didn't need to wear anything more than the kimono for it already provides enough warmth.

Different numbers of stalls littered on the place, from stalls that sell hot cooked Japanese food to stalls with games and toys. You could see a few children running around and laughing around the place, in addition, a lot of teenagers were also present – either in forms of group or in forms of pairs that are probably on a date.

The festival celebration was situated in front of a Shinto shrine, the festival was probably held for the patron god of that certain shrine. You can hear the drums and music playing across the place, chatters of the people along with laughter can be heard — obviously showing how much they're enjoying the celebration. The wide smiles on everyone's face cannot be removed, but only one person remained indifferent to the joy of the entire thing.

"I can't believe I got dragged into this..."

A girl grumbles in annoyance as she eyes the people around her in disgust, she stuffs her hands on her jeans as she continues to brood to herself while following the person who's a step in front of her. The girl easily blended in with the crowd, but she didn't wear a kimono– rather she wore a black thick jacket with jeans, boots, a grey striped scarf and a beanie on her head.