三十二 | San Juu Ni

×-×-×-×

"...trust is a luxury..."

×-×-×-×

×-×-×-×

— Lisa almost, almost threw her body towards Irene to choke the conniving lying bitc– girl but she stopped her temper from flaring— with how Seulgi was cloaking the grey eyed girl, she knows the Seulgi would protect Irene.

She does not want to escalate the whole thing further than it already was...

Everything was tense and chaotic in the little room– the influx of students didn't make it any better. Lisa felt suffocated from the amount of stares she was getting and the constant buzzing voices she was hearing.

"Lisa..." Seulgi slowly said her name with a tense voice.

Lisa feeling the accusations she would get again, rose her voice up in defense, "I told you I didn't do anything to Irene!"

Seulgi regarded her silently, but this doesn't stop the stares nor the buzzing— instead it grew more intense and louder then before.

"She did that to herself! S–she's lying..." Lisa's voice cracked due to the amount of pressure she's getting right now.

"You still wouldn't believe me but— That girl was the one threatening me okay?! She just went all crazy and started spouting threats or insulting words to me!" Lisa flailed her arms around to prove her point.

Seulgi was clearly skeptical with the words coming out of Lisa's mouth.

It took another huge amount of self restraint to stop herself from ripping her hair out of her head and curse Irene to oblivion.

But with the number of deadly glares I've been giving that bit Irene, the girl should be dead by now or better yet I just wish she'd combust on that spot.

Irene still continues to send her arrogant smiles but then the grey eyed girl would revert to the pitiful victim look when Seulgi or someone was looking—

AAAAAAAA Lisa mentally screams in rage at the absurdity of the situation she's in right now.

All of these 'bad' or unfortunate encounters and events kept on happening just because she grew close to one specific Kim.

Is this what Rosé meant when she said that I shouldn't affiliate myself with a Kim?

Lisa was standing tensed on her spot. Her and Seulgi were having an awfully heated staring match, not either of them backing down.

Lisa put on a calm mask and said, "Seulgi please try to listen to me before you go and jump into false accusations. I'll say this once, and I won't say this again– I didn't do whatever you're thinking to Irene."