三十六 | San Juu Roku

×-×-×-×

"...we all live in the roof of hell, gazing at flowers..."

×-×-×-×

×-×-×-×

— "Whenever the two of us meet, you always seem to have so many problems weighing down on you– it isn't healthy yah know."

Lisa looks up from her notes and sees glinting grey-eyes thoughtfully looking at her. The owner of the said eyes slumped down the chair besides the blonde.

The blonde closed her notebook and just gave the girl a tight sarcastic smile.

"And everytime you talk to me, you always seem to want to squeeze yourself into my own business. Good morning to you too Nancy, and... " Lisa said in humor, she paused then added, "What do you mean by that anyway?"

Nancy placed her bag on top of her desk and places a hand on her chin, she looks at the blonde in amusement, "Hmm, I heard from the talks on the halls that a certain blonde thai gang leader—barbie student has gone and molested another girl in front of people."

Lisa felt her jaw drop, "Excuse me I'm a what?!" she almost screamed out in horror.

"You know rumors," Nancy kept her amused smile, clearly enjoying the ruffled look Lisa was giving, "They get wi—ld." she sang slowly.

"That's absurd, where the hell did those descriptions come from?" Lisa grumbles, the thought that the rumors are already starting to go way out of hand with some silly and unbelievable descriptions is making her headache.

"How should I know?" Nancy basically cackles at this point, it was still a surprise that no one bothered to look at the two girls.

The students in their class probably had other better things to discuss because they haven't spared Lisa one of those judging and distastefully glares since the blonde entered the room. Much to Lisa's relief, she hoped this will last longer.

"Like I told you," Nancy shrugged her shoulder and leans back on her chair, "Those are just the stuff I heard on the halls."

Lisa scrunched her nose and huffs, "Yeah– well you shouldn't listen to them." she grits out.

"Okay okay," Nancy half raised her arms and laughed, "But like, did you actually make a move on another girl?" she peers curiously at Lisa whilst poking the blonde on her shoulder.

Lisa pushed Nancy's hand away from her, "Like hell will I stoop so low to actually flirt with someone like Irene." she practically growls the name like it was a very disgusting word to say.

God the thought of Irene still set Lisa's mind off to just march towards the grey eyes girl and gouge her eyes out—but Lisa wasn't a very aggressive person, well most of the time, and she doesn't want to actually get herself in much more trouble than she already is so she'll just settle to mentally choke Irene in her mind– or probably pray hard that Irene steps on a banana and bashes her head open. Yeah, Lisa's not a violent person, at all.