八 | Hachi

×-×-×-×

"...i've always been a flicker of the firstborn – the second-best... maybe that's why i've been a bit possessive of what I owned and earnt..."

×-×-×-×

×-×-×-×

— Lisa sat on one of the bean bag chairs in her dorm, she placed the paper bag on the coffee table, and looked inside to take out the food.

The food was placed inside a paper lunch box, beside it was a paper cup that was filled with ice tea. A pair of spoon and fork was placed on top of the lunch box along with some tissues.

Lisa clapped her palms together and bowed her head, Thank you for the meal! She silently prayed.

Lisa opened the box to see a one-piece roasted chicken with a cup of rice, she happily stabbed the chicken with her fork and took a bite.

Lisa continues to eat her food while humming in delight, hmm maybe I should read the handbook – she thought.

Lisa placed her utensils down and stood up from her seat to grab the book on the study desk, after retrieving the item she went back to the bean bag chair.

Let's see what interesting things I'd read from here, Lisa shoved a spoonful of rice in her mouth.

Lisa flipped the pages of the book to skim the contents inside,

"History of the school... Mission and Vision... Core Values... Hmm..." Lisa mutters and took another bite from her chicken.

"Ah, Rules and Regulations." Lisa stopped flipping the pages once she saw those words in bold letters.

Lisa took a sip from her ice tea then read out loud, "All students in the University are required to wear proper and complete uniform's mandated by the school. The only exceptions are wash days, which will be held every Wednesday – and weekends, which are Saturday's or Sunday classes–" Lisa stopped reading.

"What the hell?! Sunday classes?!" Lisa groans in annoyance, "God I hope I don't have one– wait, I didn't receive a schedule for my classes."

Lisa furrows her eyebrows, "Maybe I'll get it on that orientation or General Assembly." she continues reading.

"Students of different courses or fields of study are identified by their neckties." Lisa blinked, "This sounds so Hogwarts-y but I'm not complaining."

"Red ties are from the Health Science Fields, Blue ties are from the Engineering Fields, Yellow ties – oh that's mine – are from the Humanities Fields, Green ties are from the Business Fields, Orange ties are from the Education Fields and lastly, Purple ties are from the Social Science Fields." Lisa laughs in amusement,