三十四 | San Juu Yon

×-×-×-×

"...well fed devils behave better than famished saints..."

×-×-×-×

×-×-×-×

— Two naked figures lay comfortably on a very wrinkled bed. A raven haired girl topped a blonde one, her dark tresses fell like curtains down the other girl.

Jennie tilted her head to deepen their fervent kiss. She flicks her tongue over Lisa's upper lip and it made the blonde sharply gasp. Jennie breaks the kiss and leans her forehead with Lisa's. The sweat that accumulated on the blonde's temple caused her bangs to stick to it. Jennie faintly smiles in contentment and starts giving small pecks on every area of Lisa's face.

The small gestures did wonders to Lisa. Bolts of pleasure would travel around her body everytime Jennie's lips would touch an inch of her skin that leaves her in a mess. Lisa's short nails clenched on Jennie's porcelain shoulders that left red crescent moons on the skin.

"Aren't you tired? Cause I sure am..." Lisa whispered gently on Jennie's lips.

Jennie retracts herself from Lisa, with a cocky smile she replies, "I told you, my stamina is better than yours."

Lisa rolls her eyes and Jennie gives her a look full of admiration.

Jennie's arms were placed on each side of Lisa to hold herself up. She looks down the beauty below her. Blonde tresses were dishevelled from hands that were constantly running on it, slightly tanned cheeks were flushing from the heat, hazel brown eyes were hooded with desire, the once unblemished neck is full of spots of red and purple bruises— all in all, Lisa looked absolutely gorgeous.

And she's all mine, Jennie possessively thought to herself.

Jennie looks down at the item still hanging on Lisa's neck that she opted not to remove.

"Your necklace looks beautiful." Jennie commented.

Lisa blinks and a warm smile errupted on her face, "My papa gave it to me."

"Your father has good tastes." Jennie compliments, she lowers her head to give the necklace's moon pendant a soft kiss— the metal was cold on her warm lips.

Then Jennie hears a familiar grumbling of a stomach originating from the girl below her. She cocked an eye brow and looks at Lisa amusingly.

"You're hungry? I thought you've eaten a lot already." Jennie smirks teasingly.

Lisa glares at the girl and pushes Jennie off her, the raven haired girl rolls on her back and settles herself beside Lisa. She pulls the comforter over the both of them to hide their nude state– even though no one else were to see them anyway.