二十三 | バラ

Trigger Warning: Depictions of Rape
Bonus Chapter

バラ

The Rose

×-×-×-×

"...don't play with the devil, they always cheat..."

×-×-×-×

×-×-×-×

9 years ago

Location: Auckland, New Zealand

— A nine-year-old Rosé can be seen playing alone on their front porch, Lego bricks and dolls were scattered on the green grass with a dog lying asleep beside the small girl.

"I'm gonna play you guys a song okay?" Rosé tells her barbie dolls and teddy bears sitting on the grass.

Rosé brought out a small pink toy piano and starts to sing her mini-concert,

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star~

How I wonder what you are~

Up above the world so high~

Like a diamond in the sky~

The dog's ear twitches, it rises on its head. A silver car stops and parks itself in front of the Park residence.

Rosé who was just singing, stops. She let out a loud and excited squeal. She drops her toy piano on the soft grass and runs towards the parked car. The dog's tail wiggle in excitement from seeing one of its master.

"Alice-unnie!" Rosé scream with her arms open wide.

The woman inside, Alice, who just stepped out of her car had to brace herself and catch the catapulting child.

"Ooofff–" Alice catches her little sister, she then carries the girl up by her armpits.

"Rosie Posie how is my baby poop?" Alice grins in joy, the woman's features were quite beautiful. With porcelain skin, slanted eyes, pouty lips, and wavy brown hair falling down her shoulders. The woman's formal suit made her look more sophisticated and enhanced her good looks.

Rosé pouts adorably from the nickname, her cheeks round up, making it look more fluffier.

"Okay, my little chipmunk then." Alice laughs out loud at her sister's expression, she gathers the girl in her arms and gives the little girl a warm hug.

"You just got back and you're already hogging up Roseanne?" A woman, looking to be around the late 40s comes out from the front door. By this woman's look, it cannot be denied that she's the mother of both Rosé and Alice. The two girls inherited their mother's eyes of course.