二十一| Ni Juu Ichi

×-×-×-×

"...hold my hand tight like you're afraid of losing me..."

×-×-×-×

×-×-×-×

— Jennie dragged the blonde to the university cafeteria. Lisa tried relinquishing her hands from Jennie's grip but the feline eyed girl had an iron-like grip, she just wouldn't budge – the more Lisa tries to pull away, the more Jennie holds tighter.

Lisa follows Jennie around, finally accepting defeat. Students would often glance at the two when Lisa and Jennie would pass through them. Lisa would just try and avoid these student's gazes while Jennie seemed to not be bothered in the slightest.

Now here they are, Lisa was left alone on an unoccupied table in the cafeteria since Jennie insisted that she'd be the one to go grab their meals – much to Lisa's chagrin.

It irked Lisa when students would glance at the table she was seating at, more specifically to her. Now she understood why Jennie seemed reluctant to reveal her real identity to the blonde at first. Jennie's popularity in the school precedes the blonde's expectation.

Still, it made Lisa uncomfortable. Really uncomfortable. Any normal person would find all the staring uncomfortable.

Jisoos don't they have anything better to do?! Lisa firmly closes her eyes in annoyance, she props her elbows on the table and leans her head on it – her fingers tap on the surface in impatience.

Lisa could still feel the stares and somehow hear the whispers floating around her – it sounded like a bunch of bees buzzing in her ears.

I should have just insisted on buying the food with Jennie... Lisa's forehead creased and her tapping on the table grew faster.

"You okay?" Lisa hears Jennie's soothing voice and the buzzing in her ears stop.

Lisa opens her eyes to look at the girl in front of her, "Yeah just a little tired." she gives Jennie a small smile.

Jennie nods her head in understanding, "Well good thing I brought you coffee." she proudly  presents the cup to the blonde.

"You seriously didn't have to pay for my own meal Jennie, I don't want to burden you. You've already done so much for me." Lisa looks at the girl across from her in both embarrassment and appreciation.

Jennie takes a seat in front of the blonde and shakes her head, she looks at Lisa like the blonde has said something absurd,

"But I want to spoil you rotten," Jennie says with a pout.

Lisa almost chokes on the coffee she was just sipping at, her tongue got burnt instead since the drink was still piping hot.

Lisa poked her tongue out to fan it, hoping that the air would help alleviate the stinging pain from the burn.