十 | Juu

×-×-×-×

"...when the lone wolf cries for the blooming full moon on every month which it can't reach – she shows her loyalty towards the unconditional love and not her insanity..."

×-×-×-×

×-×-×-×

— Jennie wouldn't take 'No' for an answer no matter how many times Lisa said she doesn't want to be in debt with Jennie again.

"I still have to pay you for the dinner last time." Lisa invited Jennie inside her, both of them were currently seating at each bean bag chair.

"You really insist on paying it?" Jennie smiles at Lisa amusingly, her gaze traveled around the room and returned to Lisa again.

"I told you, you can pay me if you want to – even though I don't really mind if you didn't pay." Jennie relaxed on the chair while looking at Lisa with half-lidded eyes.

"Take this dinner as a little treat from me." Jennie's lips quirked into a tiny smile.

Lisa gulps at Jennie's stare and looks at her TV, then she grabbed her remote to turn it off.

"Jennie please," Lisa bites the inside of her cheek, "You also gave me that roasted chicken. Thanks for that by the way, you really didn't have to." she gives Jennie a shy but grateful look.

Jennie props her chin on her palm while her elbow was placed on her knee.

"Oh? You were eyeing my steak so... hungrily... so I just assumed you're hungry for more." Jennie smirks teasingly at the flustered blonde.

"Ahahaha, you got me." Lisa felt like combusting in her seat from Jennie's constant stare.

Lisa looks at her half-eaten potato chips,

"But–! I've already eaten dinner." Lisa coughs and lied through her teeth.

Jennie just continues to stare at Lisa, clearly not believing a word she's saying.

"Are you just saying that because you don't want to eat dinner with me? Is the thought of us eating together repulse you so much?" Jennie eyes Lisa sadly, with a pout slowly forming on her lips.

"I'm sorry for disturbing you... I'll see myself out then." Jennie bows a little, she then looks back up to Lisa with the cutest puppy eyes while her mandu cheeks puffed up because of the pout.

Jennie stood up from her seat with a dejected look, Lisa felt like she just kicked a kitten to the curb.

"I take it back!" Lisa gulps, "I'll eat dinner with you." So please don't be sad.