三十一 | San Juu Ichi

×-×-×-×

"...chaos makes the muse..."

×-×-×-×

×-×-×-×

— "How's life my friend?" Nancy's grey eyes glint playfully at the blonde.

Lisa mentally sighed, she gave a tiny shrug on her shoulders while avoiding any form of eye contact, "Pretty great I suppose?"

Nancy tilts her head with an inquisitive look, "Hmmm you sound like you've got something troubling you..."

Lisa just gives her a fleeting smile, "Well maybe or maybe not. I don't know how to..." she softly pinched her own cheeks in contemplation.

Nancy blinked at Lisa in confusion, then her lips form into a knowing grin, "Is this what they call girl problems? Trouble in paradise with your girlfriend?"

Lisa gave the girl sitting beside her a flabbergasted look, the cheeks she was pinching flammed in embarrassment,

"I— It's not... Of course not! It's not like that!"

Nancy raised a brow in a teasing manner, "Ehhhhh?"

"Jennie..." Lisa curled her form as if she was hiding from Nancy, though it wouldn't work since the girl was seating beside her,

"Jennie isn't my girlfriend...?" Lisa said, but her tone was more of a question than a statement.

Nancy looked at her like she grew three heads, "Pfft—" she places her fist on her lips to stop herself from laughing, "Are you kidding with me right now?"

That's right... Her and Jennie weren't in any way 'official' yet. Sure Jennie has confessed to her and told her of her desire to date with Lisa— but the thing was, Lisa never really said 'yes' yet that would officially make them as girlfriends.

What was stopping me?

There was nothing stopping you from doing those things with Jennie on the council room yesterday, or have you forgotten? A tiny voice whispers in her ears.

That's right... What the hell was she thinking?! How could she have let that situation escalate further than how it already was?! Heck Lisa even liked it... Wanted it...

It was as if her mind blanked out and all she could feel was drowning into a sea of vanilla...

"How was the flight to the moon?" a highly amused voice whispered beside Lisa that caused the blonde to almost jump out of her chair.

Lisa looked at Nancy incredulously, "W-what are you saying?"

Nancy just grins, her grey eyes shined in delight, "You spaced out there for a sec so I was asking if you had a fun journey in space."