With you

By YourLittleTiger

~As long as I'm with you, nothing else matters~ Victoria Reynolds and Niall Horan have been inseparable since... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 8

106 7 0
By YourLittleTiger

A.N.

Hey guys I picture Victoria's little sister Lucy as MacKenzie Foy so here is a pic of her! She won't be on that much just yet but in a few chapters she'll be on more :)

*Jessie's P.O.V.*

When we decided to get home from the pool party, Harry asked everyone to sleep over at his and Louis' house. We all agreed but me and Victoria told them that we needed to get some stuff from our house so Nate kindly offered to drive us to our place and from there to Harry's and Louis'. In return Harry promised to borrow some dry clothes to Nate.

It's amazing how we have become such a close group in such a short amount of time.

The minute Nate parked the car in front of Louis' and Harry's flat he asked:"Jess can I talk to you for a sec?"

"Yeah sure." I answered, a bit nervous about what he has to say. "Vicky why don't you go up and we'll come in ten." I said to Vic who was currently sitting in the backseat of Nate's car.

She agreed and got out of the car. We waited until she reached the door of the building and greeted the porter standing next to the door who opened the door for her when he realized it was her and not just a fan or something.

I was becoming more nervous every second passing by. What was he about to say to me? What if he wanted to say that the kiss was a mistake? Why wasn't he saying anything? I was growing impatient.

"Can we go for a walk?" He finally asked. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding.

I looked him in the eyes and nodded. We got out of the car and he walked over to my side. He took my hand in his and guided me to the pedestrian zone.

We walked without saying a word for a while before he finally spoke:"So I've been thinking. And I decided that if I don't ask you now I'll never have the guts to do it. So... It's now or never."

I cleared my throat nervously. "Okay... So what's up?" I said carefully.

He took a deep breath. "Jessie Davis, will you be mine?"

I stopped. I literally stopped walking. My eyes widened. Wow. I thought he was going to say that he doesn't want to go out anymore. I know I'm being insecure but I've never had a boyfriend before so I don't really know how this works.

"It's okay if you don't want to be with me... I just wanted to ask... I'm sorry." He blurted out, his voice filled with shame.

"No Nate! I would love to be your girlfriend." I yelled and hugged him. What was he thinking? Anyone would be more than happy to be with a guy like him; he's sweet, funny and obviously hot as hell.

"Oh.. Good. Thank you." He said which made me giggle.

He started to lean in and so did I. I closed my eyes right before our lips collided together and started to move in sync. I felt fireworks going off in every part of my body. He sneaked his arms around my waist to bring me closer. I brought my arms around his neck before pulling away for air.

He smiled brightly and pecked my lips once more. God he is so cute.

"I can't believe you said yes. I can't believe that a girl like you is mine." He smiled.

"Are you kidding me? I can't believe I guy like you is mine!" I laughed.

We then decided to go back to Louis' and Harry's flat. We walked there hand in hand and I couldn't help but smile. Life is so perfect right now!

~~~~~~~

*Victoria's P.O.V.*

I laughed when I saw Harry's and Louis' enormous living room. I swear these people act like they're a bunch of seven year-olds. Harry had brought eight mattresses here along with pillows and blankets. Why do they even have this many mattresses here? I mean, this a huge three storey flat, of course they have storage but the question is why?

I shrugged it off when I was greeted with a hug by no other than Harry. I smiled and hugged him back. Every moment spent with him was fun; he was an amazing person. Butterflies erupted in my stomach when he whispered in my ear:"I'm so glad you're here."

I saw Niall walk in the room and become a bit reserved at the sight of me and Harry. I broke apart from our hug and walked over to Niall. He looked straight into my green eyes as I stared into his blue ones. He gave me a bright smile. I then realized how weird this must look; two friends staring at each other smiling like idiots.

I ruffled his blond hair and he jumped away from me.

"Hey hey! Don't touch the hair!" He said emphasizing the word 'the' and snapping his fingers in front of my face. This made me laugh;he used to say that when we were kids and whenever I would touch his hair.

"I'm gonna go talk to Liam!" I informed him and Harry and walked away. I was fully aware that Harry had been watching me and Niall the entire time.

Liam is so easy to talk to; I really feel like I can talk to him about anything.

Jessie then ran over to us with a huge smile on her face. I looked at her questionably.

"Omg Nate asked me to be his girlfriend!" She screamed.

I squealed and took her hands in mine. We screamed and jumped up and down like little kids.

"I'm so happy for you!" I squealed. It's like I forgot how to talk normally without screaming.

"Congratulations Jess. You two make a great couple." Liam said and gave her a hug.

I decided to go and find Louis. I was feeling a bit tired and he always radiated energy to everyone around him. I found him in the living room with Zayn, Nate, Niall and Harry.

"Congrats bro. She's a keeper." Zayn said to Nate which imediately let me that Nate had just told them about him and Jess. It's so adorable how he is as excited about it as Jessie is.

"Just like the one over here is." Harry smiled and pointed at me. I blushed and bit my lip. Did he really just say that? He's perfect.

"Hey uhm Vicky I want to show you something." Niall piped in and dragged me to to kitchen by my hand.

"Okay?" I said. What was so urgent that he had to get me away from Harry?

Niall opened the fridge and looked for something.

"So which one do you prefer, apples or oranges?" He asked me and pointed at the fruit.

"Niall you know that I like oranges more, what's gotten into you?" I asked.

"Oh that's right. I remember that you like oranges more but you just can't peel them. That's why I always peeled oranges for you when we were younger." He said.

I nodded. He was obviously trying to make conversation with me. Why is he being so awkward? We have never been awkward around each other before.

I walked out of the kitchen trying to ditch Niall but he just followed hot in my tail. At that moment he was a bit annoying to be honest.

"Hey Vic it's getting late so we decided to put on our pajamas and just chill. Does that sound cool?" Zayn asked.

"Yeah sure." I answered and then realized that I can't get my shirt off without someone's help because it has buttons in the back that need to be opened and I can't reach them on my own. Jessie was nowhere to be seen so I grabbed Niall.

"I can't get this shirt off by myself so you're gonna have to help me." I said to him.

"How come Niall gets to help you get undressed and I don't?" Harry asked with a fake hurt expression on his face.

I laughed. Perv.

Me and Niall walked into the guest room where I had brought my stuff in earlier.

From over the people chattering I heard Louis yell:"I volunteer as tribute!" Which made everyone laugh.

It was obviously a joke about Harry's comment on me taking my shirt off. I found the Hunger games reference really funny.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Niall's P.O.V.*

Here I was, unbuttoning her shirt and pulling it over her head. This definetely wasn't easy for me. My heart was beating rapidly and my hormones were getting the best of me. Do I really like her? I have seen her wearing only her underwear before but it never felt like this. I will never actually admit it to myself, but maybe I do like her as more than as a friend. Just maybe.

"Thanks babe." She said and kissed my cheek. I wanted so much more from her right now. She wasn't even wearing a shirt. Is she teasing me in purpose or something? She then started to take off her jeans. I forced myself to rip my gaze off her chest and pulled out my phone and pretended to be texting, stealing a glance or two every now and then.

Once she was fully clothed again I looked up from my phone.

"I'm ready. Let's go!" She smiled.

I smiled back and entwined our fingers before guiding her back into the living room. The reason I did this was 100 percent so that Harry would realize that she's mine. Well not techically mine but you know what I mean.

*Victoria's P.O.V.*

"Hey what took you guys so long?" Nate smirked which made everyone laugh. I blushed at the thought. Wait what? Me and Niall? No way. We are just friends. I don't like him like that.

My eyes found Harry but he didn't make eye contact with me. He was too busy staring down at mine and Niall's entwined fingers.

I took my hand away from Nialls and asked the group:"So what are we going to do now?"

"Anyone down for Flip, Sip or Strip?" Zayn suggested which made everyone cheer. I guess they all wanted to play this random game I have no idea about.

I looked over at Jess and lifted my eyebrow. She gave me a look which told me that she has as much information about the game as I do. Me and Jessie can do telepathy. Like for real.

Well of course we can't do telepathy but we can speak by face expressions because we know each other that well.

"So what is Flip, sip or strip?" Jess finally spoke out our thoughts.

Harry quickly explained the rules for us. Apparently we would be needing a coin, shots and a lot of luck so we wouldn't end up being

a) completely drunk and
b) naked in front of the whole group.

Louis brought everyone a shot glass and Harry brought the liquor. He poured everyone their first shot.

I told them that I wouldn't take my underwear off which made Harry pout. I laugh; he was so perverted sometimes. The rest of the crew said that they understood ad we all agreed that no one would have to take their underwear off. I let out a sight of relief; that would have been weird.

Zayn went first. He flipped the coin in the air and called:"Tails!"

The coin landed on heads so he took a shot. We howled for his bad luck.

Then it was Louis' turn. He flipped the coin and yelled:"Heads!"

The coin landed on heads and everyone cheered.

Harry was up next. He threw the coin in the air and called:"Heads!"

It landed on tails and he decided to take off his shirt. I smirked and admired his abs. He winked at me which made me blush.

"Your turn Vic." Harry said and passed the coin on to me.

I took a deep breath and flipped the coin.

"Tails!" I screamed and prayed for it to land on tails.

Much to my dismay the coin landed on heads.

"Dammit!" I yelled which made the crew laugh. They were now waiting for my desicion. Should I strip and item of clothing or take a shot?

From the two things I decided that taking a shot wouldn't be as bad as stripping so i grabbed the glass and brought it up to my lips. I threw my head back and the liquid felt like it was burning my throat at it glided its way into my stomach.

~~~~~~~

A.N

Hey guys I would like to thank you for almost 600 reads! That's incredible! Thank you so much! And since I did a double update today I'll post the next chapter within two days :) ily xx

Oh and in case you don't know what Flip, sip or strip is, you should google it :) it would have taken forever to explain the rules here haha.

Vote/comment/fan :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 87 33
They've been together for seven years and X-Factor was such an experience.
4.9K 106 19
Louis and Eleanor are perfectly happy, Liam and Danielle couldn't love life any more than it is, Zayn and Perrie are moving in with each other, Harry...
2.4M 24.1K 101
*Insert your name in the _____ spaces* You and Zayn Malik have been bestfriends since forever. You haven't seen him ever since he left to audition fo...
4.8K 235 28
Jess Taylor and Brianna Mayfield are two best friends with completely opposite personalities. They're like sweet and sour - different, but wonderful...