KPOP TRAGIC IMAGINES SCENARIOS

By nekomusumechan

REMINDER! These imagines contains tragic, suicide, rape, depression scenarios. If you are looking for fluff/s... More

♡Introduction♡
[Chanyeol] My Dignity
[Sehun] Hardship [1]
[Sehun] Hardship [2]
[Sehun] Hardship [3]
[EXO D.O] CHEATING BASTARD
[Xiumin] Save Me!
[B.A.P Bang Yong Guk] Going Crazy
[BAP YONGGUK] PANIC ATTACK
[Vixx Hongbin] Abusive
[VIXX N] Cramps
[ IKON'S BOBBY ] ENEMY TURNS HERO
[ iKon B.I ] My Girl
[ MONSTA X's Shownu ] I CAN BE YOUR HERO
[Song Joong Ki] When You Suicidal
[NCT TAEYONG] HARDSHIP
[SONG MINO] FIGHT PARTNER
HELP
[WANNA ONE DANIEL] LUNG DISEASE
[ WANNAONE JAEHWAN ] MY PARTNER
[WannaOne Minhyun] My Knight
[ NU'EST JONGHYUN ] BULLIED
[BTS RAPMON] You Must Survive
[BTS JIN] MEMORIES
[BTS SUGA] MY PROTECTOR
[ BTS SUGA ] CRUSH
[BTS SUGA] Final Goodbye
[BTS JHOPE] HER PAIN
[BTS JIMIN] I'm Scared
[BTS Jimin] FIRE!
[BTS JIMIN] DEBT
[BTS JUNGKOOK] HER
[ BTS JUNGKOOK ] STALKER
[BTS Jungkook] Life Saver
[ BTS JUNGKOOK ] CRIPPLED
[BTS V] DONT LEAVE
[BTS V] KIDNAPPED
[BTS V] I'll Protect You
[ BTS V ] BLEEDING
[ BTS JUNGKOOK ] TROUBLES
Hwang In Yeop - PRETEND

[Infinite Sunggyu] Hero

3.9K 65 6
By nekomusumechan

"Jagiya, sorry oppa will be late again tonight. No need to wait for oppa, okay?" Sunggyu said.

"Okay oppa. Take care of yourself"

"Alright baby. I need to go now. Its gonna be our turn soon. Byebye, lovee you!

"Love you more!"

You and Sunggyu has dated for almost 3 years now. Its such a wonderful relationship. The way Sunggyu treated you is different from the usual cold Sunggyu that he showed on those variety shows.

Your tummy growl so you decided to cook ramyun. While you're in the middle of dining, your phone vibrates.

One message received.

"Baby, switch to channel *** now. Its our turn"

You quickly grab the tv remote control and turn to the channel stated by Sunggyu.

"[LIVE] And now, the charismatic dancing group that has comeback with a new and fierce concept, INFINITE!"

You claps your hands and jumping around like those fangirls on the tv. Even though you've heard the song a few times already, you still feel excited cause you get to see your lover's group performs it.

"[Dongwoo] Can you save me, can you save me,

[Sungkyu] Gieokhaejwo ne seorapsoge,

Gieokhaejwo ne jigapsoge,

Naega itdeon heunjeokdeureul,

Hanado ppajimeobsi saegyeojwo.............................."

As soon as they done performing, you once again claps your hand fiercely. In your opinion, every Infinite's performance is a masterpiece. They look damn perfect especially your beloved sweetheart, Leader Sunggyu. Somehow, you feel very proud of being the leader's girlfriend.

You turn off the tv and lay on the couch. You usually fell asleep on the couch while waiting for Sunggyu. You knew Sunggyu will scold you every time he saw sleeping on the cold couch but you ignored him. You wanted to greet him every time he's back from work no matter how late it is.

And as you expected, you fall asleep....

BOOOOOMMMMM! You're awake by the violent thunderstorm. You checked your watch.

2.45am. Its past midnight. The cold breeze caused you to tremble. You are worry about Sunggyu cause he's the type that easily catch a cold. You dialed his number.

"Oppa, where are you now?"

"I'm on my way home. What's wrong?"

"Nothing, its raining pretty heavily outside. I'm just worried."

".....Aaachooo~ sniff..."

"Aigoo, don't tell me you catch a cold already"

"I'm fine, don't worry." he chuckles

"Yeah right. Just don't get yourself wet okay. I'll prepare some soup for you"

"Alright. Thanks baby."

You go to kitchen right away and cook the soup for Sunggyu. When you're done, you grab your umbrella and headed out.

You decided to wait for him outside. You don't want him to be soak in rain. You stand outside your gate with your white umbrella and another black umbrella on the other hand for Sunggyu.

As you are waiting for him, you noticed a guy was walking in the rain. He was totally wet and soaked. You feel sorry for the man and decided to give one of the umbrellas to him, so you approach the man.

"Aigooo ahjusshi, what are you doing in this rain? You're hella wet now. You should find a shelter and avoid the rain"

Then the man lifts his face and smile to you. The smell of alcohol from the man makes you wanna puke.

"uwaaa, what a beautiful kind lady. Lets go to my house, I'll show you something special" the man grabs your waist and drag you with him.

"No thanks. Please let go of your hand now, ahjusshi. Let me go!" you tried to pull your hand away from him but failed.

"Aishhh, stop playing hard to get lady. Let's go."

He dragged your hand. Your umbrellas fall on the ground and now you're completely soaked. The rain makes your pajama wet and cause it to become see through, revealing some parts of your body. The man scanned your body and he looks like he's going to eat you. You're trying to cover your chest with your hand, but the man fiercely drag you to an empty alley nearby. You're trying to escape but you cant win against  the man's grip.

He push you against the alley's wall and you to fall down.

"Don't go near me!"

"I told you to stop trying hard to get!" He slaps you.

Tears start to roll down. You know something bad is going to happen.

The man took off his pants and shirt, and now only wearing his boxer. You close your eyes tightly and screams.

"I TOLD YOU TO SHUT UP YOU BITCH!"

Once again, you felt a very hard slap on your right cheek that caused you to black out for a while. When you woke up, you saw the man is now holding your pants. You've been stripped by him!

You're only on your undergarments. You tried to cover any part that you could with your hand. You begged the drunk man to let you go but there is no mercy in his eyes.

Then he grabbed your legs. You can feel his hairy hands all over your legs. His hand slowly approach your sensitive parts. All you can do is close your eyes. You're too weak to do anything.

" SSHIBAL! GO AWAY FROM HER YOU BASTARD" A familiar voice suddenly showed up.

You open your eyes and saw Sunggyu pull the man away from you. He violently beats the drunk guy. You can hear his curses. Well, that's a new side of Sunggyu that you never see. He beats the guy till the guy completely knocked out.

He then runs towards you, took off his jacket and cover your body. He picked you up bridal style. You can see the anger in his eyes.

He put you on the bed. He still didn't say anything. He's avoiding your eyes. Is he mad at you? You asked yourself.

He grabs a towel and wipe your face.

"Oppa,?

He didn't response to your question.

"Oppa,talk to me. Ask me what happened."

He still didn't give any response. After he's done wiping your face, he stood up, turn around and walk towards the door. As he's about to go out the room, you finally burst out crying.

"OPPA! MIANHAE, I know I did wrong."

He still ignores you. He opens the cupboard and  trying to  find a warm pajama for you.

After tried to hold your tears, it finally burst. You had a mixed feelings. Still terrified and scared about what just happened, mad at yourself and feels guilty for Sunggyu. He must be in shocked. 

You remembered the promised you both made about leaving the house for few days if you both got into a fight in order to cool things down. You think now right time for that.

You slowly grab your luggage and with those teary eyes, you grab your things and stuff it in the luggage. With your trembling pale hand, you wipe your tears as you were feeling so bad. Not only for yourself, but for him too.

 Negative thought began playing in your mind. You don't deserve to be Sunggyu's girlfriend after what happened. Yes somehow you feel dirty.

Right then you feel a sudden back hug from Sunggyu.

"Don't go. Please. Do you want me to die?" he said while bury his face on your neck.

"But, I'm dirty oppa" you burst out again.

"STOP IT. You're not. That bastard didn't do anything to you. Please don't go."

"Don't you hate me oppa?"

"Why would you say that?"

"You ignored me. You didn't ask me anything bout that what happened. You must be disgusted to even see my face, right."

"I'M NOT! I just.....feel guilty. I saw our umbrellas on the ground. You must be waiting for me right? If only you're not, this whole thing wouldn't happen." You feel your shoulder start to get wet.

"Don't blame yourself oppa. Its me who wanted to wait for you. You didn't ask me to, right."

He still crying and seeing him in that state really breaks my heart.

"Oppa, stop crying. "

"If only I didn't arrive earlier, something bad would've happened to you. And that thought really scared me. I can never forgive myself if bad things happened to you!"

"Shh..You saved me and  that's all matters now. I really appreciate that."

"Don't you ever gets in that kind of situation again, promise me?"

"I promise oppa. As long as I have my hamster hero here, I will be save I guarantee that"

He turns you around, hugs and kiss you on your forehead.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.4K 1.7K 37
BTSxLittle ⚠️ Triggers ⚠️ References to self harm, suicide, abuse, rape. If you feel like you may be triggered, please do not read as there will be...
10.8K 112 18
Just an attempt.... Friendly reminder: English is not my first language, so please forgive my mistakes. { 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝: 2021/09/01 } 𝖱𝖾𝗊𝗎𝖾𝗌�...
27.1K 241 29
Just some Enhypen Sickfics! Requests are open! No bxb!
62.9K 953 34
Request [open]