๐“๐€๐‹๐‹๐˜ ๐Œ๐€๐‘๐Š๐’...

By nimuekru

' darling, for you to feel this sad you must have once felt so happy and you will find that feeling again... More

๐”ฑ๐”ž๐”ฉ๐”ฉ๐”ถ ๐”ช๐”ž๐”ฏ๐”จ๐”ฐ
graphics gallery
๐”ž๐” ๐”ฑ ๐”ฌ๐”ซ๐”ข
00. - PROLOGUE
01. - AS I LAY DYING
02. - ROAD TRIP
03. - HOTEL CALIFORNIA
04. - SUMMER NIGHTS
05. - THE BIRTHDAY
06. - THE HYBRID
07. - THE END OF THE AFFAIR
08. - DISTURBING BEHAVIOUR
09. - THE RECKONING
10. - SMELLS LIKE TEEN SPIRIT
11. - HOMECOMING
12. - THE NEW DEAL
13. - OUR TOWN
14. - BRINGING OUT THE DEAD
15. - DANGEROUS LIAISONS
16. - ALL MY CHILDREN
17. - THE MURDER OF ONE
19. - THE HANGOVER
20. - DO NOT GO GENTLE
21. - THE DEPARTED
๐”ž๐” ๐”ฑ ๐”ฑ๐”ด๐”ฌ
22. - GROWING PAINS
23. - CONFESSIONS
24. - THE RAGER
25. - THE FIVE
26. - ITALY
27. - WE ALL GO A LITTLE MAD SOMETIMES
28. - MY BROTHER'S KEEPER
ANNOUNCEMENT

18. - GIRLS NIGHT

14.9K 732 600
By nimuekru

( outfit for
chapter above )

𝔱𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔶 𝔪𝔞𝔯𝔨𝔰
dix-huit. — girls just wanna have fun!

The rain drizzled miserably as though it could sense the somber mood that filled the graveyard. Letha stood with an umbrella perched delicately, a long black coat keeping her warm, while both Rebekah and Alyssa stood under another umbrella together.

"He was a crap brother," Rebekah sniffled out with a weak laugh, "but he was my brother."

Before them was a headstone, both Finn and Sage's names engraved on it. Rebekah held his ashes close to her, Alyssa holding the urn that contained Sage's. It had been Letha's idea for them to have a grave to visit, in his birthplace of Mystic Falls and for them to scatter the lovers ashes together on the grave that was simply filled with things Finn and Sage had collected in their life. It wasn't much, but it was deeply appreciated by the dead lovers watching from the other side.

The rain settled down completely, as the girls put down their umbrella's, "Why did you do this? You hated Finn." Rebekah questioned as she stood closer to Letha.

"I didn't hate him, he was a bit of a dick, but I didn't hate him," she smiled wrapping an arm around Rebekah's waist, "I did it because he was your brother, besides when you've had as many deaths in the family as me, they start giving you discounts on headstones."

Rebekah laughed — a real laugh — as Alyssa came to her other side a wrapped an arm around her. She closed her eyes the warmth of the two human's warming her cold, undead heart. This was what family felt like.

With that the sun finally came out from behind the clouds — a rainbow glowing off in the distance — as the ashes of Finn and Sage were scattered together. A breeze picked up, and Letha could have sworn she felt a gentle touch on her shoulder. Nobody saw Finn and Sage walk off together hand-in-hand, together finally, in death.

And nobody saw the figure watching from a distance.

"Come on, let's go get drunk."

—————

The three girls plus Jenna who had joined them, sat in a bar just outside of Mystic Falls, one that Alyssa and Letha used to come to frequently due to the fact the owners didn't care about underage drinking.

Rebekah seemed to be in higher spirits, though her conversation with Klaus was obviously weighing heavily on her mind, as was Letha's on her own mind.

"I'm out drinking with my niece," Jenna groaned putting her head on the bar top, "I am officially the worst guardian ever."

"No! You're the coolest guardian ever!" Letha beamed with a smile, Alyssa modding in agreement as the shots were bought to them.

Each girl picked up a drink, "To Finn and Sage!"

"To Finn and Sage!"

TWO HOURS LATER...

"I have the sharpest memory, name one time I forgot something." Jenna slurred out, the group highly drunk women giggling as they sipped on their drinks.

Letha stopped sipping her piña colada to point an accusing finger at her aunt, "You left me at the Grill last week."

"I did that on purpose."

"The betrayal!" Letha gasped in outrage, falling back against Alyssa's chest, her lips forming a childish pout.

A man swaggered up to the bar — obviously drunk — his look seeming to resemble that of an eighties truck stop driver, "Hey, gorgeous," he smiled in what she was sure he thought was a flirtatious way at her aunt, "what's the difference between a Ferrari and an erection?"

"You have neither because you're a poor eunuch?" Letha guessed, the man glaring at her as she smiled innocently. Rebekah almost falling out of her stool in laughter.

"Hey Skank!" A woman and her friends walked over to the group, the man backing away a little as the random woman turned to Jenna, "What are you doing with my man?"

Letha stood from her seat, getting in the woman's face, "Nobody calls my skank, a skank!" Her three friends struggled to pull her back as she struggled against them to get to the woman.

"Aren't you the one always saying violence isn't the answer?" Rebekah questioned, "Clearly this woman is having some issues," she smiled sarcastically at the group of woman, "or maybe she's just a raging bitch."

"You can take her, babe." Alyssa muttered out in support.

All of a sudden the woman sent her fist straight into Letha's nose and all hell broke loose, "Son of a bitch!"

Rebekah jumped straight into action, snapping a pool stick across her leg and using it as a weapon, Alyssa straight up tackling the woman who hit Letha, Jenna was hiding under the bar, and Letha after receiving from the hit and ignoring her bloody nose — jumped straight onto one of the women's back, pulling at her hair extensions.

It was chaos, a bar fight between everyone in the bar breaking out, glasses smashing left and right. Alyssa flipping one woman into a table so hard it broke, "Yes!"

Letha stood still for a moment, trying to shake the bloody hair extensions from her hands when someone tackled her to the floor. Flipping them over, she got on top of the person and punched them a few times.

By the time they were finished the bar was in shambles and each of them — bar Jenna who had simply watched with interest from under the bar — were bloody and bruised. Rebekah threw her makeshift weapons down on the unconscious bodies and made her way to the exit with them in tow.

"I feel like we should make this a weekly thing."

—————

They all went back to what was now Letha and Jenna's flat, still very much drunk. Alyssa sat with Rudy in her lap — the dog having taken an immediate liking to her the first time they had met. While Rebekah put some of her blood in a glass for Letha to heal her broken nose.

Letha sniffed the glass with a grimace, "I feel like a broken nose makes me look quite distinguished, maybe I should just leave it."

"Lee, you're drinking it!" Rebekah tutted, as she raised the cupboards for more wine, "Doctors orders."

She grimaced and rolled her eyes, but drank the blood — she would never understand the appeal to vampires — wiping her mouth she groaned and flopped down on the sofa beside Alyssa.

"We should play a drinking game!"

Rebekah exclaimed returning from the kitchen with two bottles of wine, Jenna turning a little green at the mention of more alcohol, "Oh, I know a great one."

Letha ran to her bedroom, sliding back in — her socks slipping on the floor so she ended up falling over a little — with a set of DVD's in hand, "It's called drink every time Dumbledore does something shady!"

"We're gonna need our stomachs pumped after that."

AUTHORS NOTE!
Another short chapter here, hope you guys liked it anyways! Also the bar fight scene is inspired but Lucifer I love that show. Also the pickup line the sleazy guy used is actually sometime a guy sent me on Tinder - and is why I'll be sticking to women I think.

I figured out my problem though! With writing theses chapters — I get bored when reading and writing TVD fan fiction in the episodes between the one after the ball until the 20s decade dance episode. I don't know why, I just get super bored so imma try and write around those episodes with chapters like this!

Finn and Sage got a little happy ending! Idk I felt like I really needed to include that?? Also Letha is still a Hufflepuff — she's just really loyal aha. She's an aggressive little bagger.

casting change ana de armas as alyssa hale!

unedited
-summer

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

400K 9.9K 20
โ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ค, ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต, ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ...
201K 4.7K 43
"butterflies can't see their wings. they can't see how truly beautiful they are, but everyone else can." the originals (season 1-) (book two) (comple...
319K 8.3K 28
The Vampire Diaries, Seasons 3&4 โ I will love you if I never see you again... โž โ ...and I will love you if I see yo...