WICKED GAMES WE PLAY

By lovehardlovewrong

You know how sometimes two people meet and fall in love with each other and it feels like they are meant to b... More

QUEENS DON'T SLIDE
WHAT IS LIFE WITHOUT LOVE.
A SMILE SETS EVERYTHING RIGHT
NOT A PLAYER...I'M THE GAME
CHARITY IS THE STRONGEST VIRTUE!
THICK THIGHS.....THIN PATIENCE
MONEY CAN'T BUY LOVE!
EVERYTHING HAS A PRICE!
WHAT WEIGHS MORE....FEAR OR DEATH???
A DEAL WITH THE DEVIL!
WE ALL EAT LIES WHEN OUR HEARTS ARE HUNGRY!
DOMINOS FALL WITH A FLICK!!!
CALM BEFORE THE STORM!!
GHOST OF THE GRUESOME PAST!
NEVER BE LATE FOR SATAN'S DATE!!!
BREAK OF A NEW DAWN!!!
SOMEONE LIKE YOU!!!
SLOW AND STEADY NEVER WINS!!!
PAIN CONNECTS FASTER THAN HAPPINESS!!!
NEVER LEAVE A FRIEND BEHIND!!!
SETTING FIRE TO THE RAIN!!!
HALF A HEART BUT IT STILL BEATS
TO UNDERSTAND IS TO TRUST!!!
NOT GOOD AT GOODBYES!!!
MILES APART BUT CLOSE TO MY HEART!!!
SEVEN DEVILS ALL AROUND ME!!!
FRIENDS WITH NO BENEFITS!!!
BARKING DOGS SOMETIMES BITE!!!
REAL EYES REALIZE REAL LIES!!!
FOR THE NIGHT IS DARK AND FULL OF THRILLERS!!!
DRAG ME TO YOUR HELL!!!
IGNORANCE IS NOT ALWAYS A BLISS!!!
A PEEK BEHIND THE CURTAIN!?!
IN THE NAME OF LOVE!!!!
FEELS LIKE HOME!!!
KILLING ME SOFTLY!!!
BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE!!!
HACKING THE SACK!!!
YOU CAN'T UNHEAR A SIREN'S CALL!!!
LIKE YOU WANNA BE LOVED!!!
HURRICANE HITS HARD!!!
CROSS MY HEART AND HOPE TO DIE!!!
PAIN AND PLEASURE!!!
CALL OUT MY NAME!!!
A ROLLERCOASTER RIDE!!!
NOT MUCH OF A CHOICE!!!
HERE WE ARE AGAIN!!!
A LOVER'S QUARREL!!!
WRECK ME ALL YOU WANT!!!
BLESS MY HEART!!!
I JUST WANT YOUR LOVING!!!
COLOUR ME CURIOUS!!!!
I JUST GOT LUCKY!!!!
THE CELEBRATIONS CONTINUED!!!
WE ALL DESERVE TO HEAL!!!
WAY TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE
TOO MUCH OF HAPPINESS!!!
FIXING BROKEN THINGS!!!
A MUCH NEEDED REALITY CHECK!!!
WALK AWAY FROM PAIN!!!
WRONG PEOPLE LOVE THE HARDEST!!!
SOMETHING OLD AND SOMETHING NEW!!!
OF HEARTBREAKS AND HOPES!!!
UNRAVELING THE MYSTERY!!!
CHASING PAVEMENTS
BLOWN TO PIECES!!!
SOME MORE RAIN!!!
WE ALL FALL DOWN
CONCLUSIONS UNWINDING!!!
ALL THERE IS TO IT!!!
CRUSHING WAVES OF DESTINY!!!
ONE TRUE DESIRE!!!
WHAT DRIVES YOU CRAZY???
YOU OWN MY HEART!!!
STICKS AND STONES WON'T BREAK MY BONES!!!
DOG DAYS ARE OVER
TRYING TO CATCH MY BREATH!!!!
WEDDING BELLS RING LOUD!!!!
TWO ALPHAS COLLIDING!!!
A PENNY FOR YOUR THOUGHTS???
A MAN KNOWS!!!
HOW IT ALL WENT DOWN!!!
FOREVER KIND OF LOVE!!!!
ALMOST HAPPILY EVER AFTER!!!!
SHUKRIYA!!!!
YOU ARE NOT ALONE!!!
SURPRISE BITCHES!!!
Music List of Wicked Games!!

WALKING A MILE WITHOUT SHOES!

4.5K 582 279
By lovehardlovewrong

For those of you babies who don't know...i post every second day...and someday if i can't do it..i will announce it on my profile and if you follow me you will get notified in an instant.
Because i am currently working on another book and i update that on the alternative days...so technically i update everyday!
.
.
.

One of my most favourite songs✌....this is one of my driving jams!!!
Happy reading babies!!!
.
.
.

Shehnaaz woke up with a hangover that felt like her brain was about to give birth.
She was barely able to open her eyes and was grunting like an animal when she felt someone helping her stand and offered her a glass of water.

Sana drank it and her throat thanked her for it.

She tried to focus hard on the view but all she could see was blinding white light.

Kaaya was smiling at her with a pill in her hand.

Sana greedily took it from her and gulped it down in a second.

She was wondering how kaaya was here so early in the morning.

Sana*groggily*Hey K,what are you doing here?

K-Really????I do all the work while you party like crazy and this is what i get from you...no missed you...no hug?Damn woman where is my friend?

Sana laughed a little and after taking the pill from her,pulled her in for a hug.

Sana-So...the work is still not going easy i guess?

K-Don't even ask babe....I mean i love you par kbhi kbhi sochti hun itni bhi demand mein na hoti tu toh theek tha.

Sana*smiling*So now you want me to flop K?

K-No sana...what i want is a vacation to a beach with someone that knows how to rock my world.
But what m i doing instead...meetings and callings.

This is not the life i wanted to die living man😒

Sana-So the assistant thing didn't work out for you?

Kaaya-The assistant i have is so slow,it feels like working with a snail.

Sana*smiling*Get a new one babe.

Kaaya*grunting and sitting down*You know me well sana....kon wapis se itni hi mehnat dusre insan pe kare....ab to isey hi set karungi chahe kitna bhi time lage.

Tu ye bta k how was your date?

And the headache came back.

Shehnaaz tried to remember what happened yesterday and with what she could gather...the date was good.

Sana-Well...lets say we didn't try to kill each other....so it wasn't bad.

Kaaya-Oooo...something happened...i know it...i can feel it..bta na plz...i need some gossip man...i am so dickpressed.

Sana*gasping*Kaaya...that's depressed babe.

Kaaya-No ma'am...depression caused by men is called dickpression and i am dickpressed.😂

Right now in my life i have no romantic relationship.... give me some juciy tidbit so that i can stop thinking about how awful my life is.

Sana-Fine....i will tell you but then you will have to give me your honest opinion.

Kaaya-I am offended that you think i can do otherwise...idr ek hi setting hai aur wo hai honesty...tu bta toh sahi k kya hua?

Sana-Okay...so you know i was on the date with satan.

K-Yes.

Sana-And to my surprise...he was nice.

K-Nice as in gentleman nice or i wanna get in your pants nice?

Sana-That is what i need help with k,he was initially cocky...so i thought okay..he wants sex and that's it.
But then i offered him that and he refused it blatantly...WTF?

K-What????Are you sure?Satan can't leave a chance to fuck a girl willingly giving herself to him...this is not what we know about him atleast....tune zyada toh ni pi li thi?

Sana-Nahi yar...i was fine until.....

She paused,sana was having a tough time remembering exactly what shehbaaz told her over the phone.

K-Until?Oooo i know...until he slipped something in your drink?

Sana-What..no.

K-Until he said he likes karan johar?..kyunki i know how much you hate that man.

Sana-No...i wish he would have said that..it would have been easier.

K-Toh fir kya?What could he possibly have done that made you drink so much and then offer yourself to him like a meat on a stick and him rejecting it?
Usko tumor toh ni hogya koi?

Sana-K,shut up and listen to me.
I was actually having a good time with him until i got a call from Punjab.

It was shehbaaz and when i asked him where daadi was...he said dad told me to rest for a few days and then go to meet dadi.

K-Why would that make you sad and drunk babe?

Sana*again getting raged*He called that SOB dad kaaya...i couldn't hear it...we got into an argument about how i think he is being manipulated and he shouted about how i am like always being paranoid and i got so mad and hurt that i decided to gulp hard liquor and tell that douchebag to fuck me.

Sana was raged still.

K-I am sorry...i know that must have been hard for you.But i think a douchebag would have taken up on that offer and not bring you home.

Sana knew she was right but her ego was making her bitter about him being on the moral high ground.

From now onwards...she was the hoe who offered to sleep with with in his apartment and he was the gentleman who dropped her home.

K-He even tucked you into bed sana.

Sana-Shut up...that can't be true..i am sure it was some servant of mine.

K*smiling*How do you think i knew you will need the hangover medicine babe....i talked to rama aunty and she said, her words not mine

"Ek hero type ka ldka madam ko god mein leke bed pe chod ke gya"

Ab unless you were on a date with two men ,it was sidharth only.

Sana didn't like it.She was really pissed off.
Its hard for her to know that someone other than the people she knows and love entered her bedroom and saw her vulnerable side.
She prayed she hadn't said anything embarrassing to him last night.

K-Chod na ye sb...i am sure he knows that you were drunk that is why you offered to go to his place and he won't judge you for that because...well because he is a manhoe himself alright.

Sana nodded, she couldn't care less about what sidharth thinks about her.

She called her maid for a cup of coffee and kaaya settled herself on the sofa.

Sana-Mera chod...tu bta what is going on with you?And not about the work okay.

K-Oh kahan se shuru karun puch mat,kya hal hai.

First of all i had a huge fight with my mom.

Sana-Why?

K-Yar i sd i want to get a tattoo...toh chillane lage bolte they are painful and permanent, pagal ho gyi ho.Paisa waste kar ri ho.

Sana-Toh ldai kyun hui?

K-Yar...bdi bhabhi ko bolti ke its time bacha karlo...maine bol diya han han...they are not painful and permanent hai na...unpe thodi koi paisa waste hota hai...double standards bc.

Sana laughed and kaaya glared at her.

K-I am glad you find this funny..kyunki mom didn't.

Ulta chad gyi mujhpe..kehte shadi kar aur meri jaan chod.

Koi hai toh bta de.

Main chilla pdi..maine kaha ye kya mazak hai?
Main toh khud aapke bharose baithi hun.

Sana was laughing louder now.

K-Has tu has...this is not even the worst babe.
Do you remember the guy i told you i was going to go on a date with,the tinder one?

Sana-Yes K,i remember him....barely.

K-Yea..so i went on a date with him..it was so terrible i was thinking of becoming a lesbian.Men are too much work these days dude.

You know why men have better skin than all of us women?
Because they stress everyone but themselves.

Sana-Really?That bad...what happened?

K-Hona kya tha yar...he was so fucking annoying.

Tinder profile toh aisa bnate hain jaise gym mein hi sote hon aur jab saamne aayenge aisa lgta hai chicken lollipop chalta hua aara hai...sala ldkiyon ko petition likhni chahiye ke ldke agar leg day skip karen toh unki gym membership cancel kar di jaye.

Kaaya was mad and her sexist side was coming out in a not so colourful manner...but hey she is okay with men holding women accountable for their problems also...so atleast she is not a hypocrite.

Kaaya-Oh and when finally we started talking and the conversation came to point where he was just starting to get a bit interesting ,he said
"I like a woman who is comfortable in her skin and looks natural."

I asked if you like natural women than you must really be okay with women not waxing...because hey...bodyhair are pretty natural.

I was just confirming and he was lyk...ewwww no....its very disgusting...girls should not have body hair...acha nahi lgta...unko groomed rehna chahiye.

Sana was trying to suppress her laughter but it was hard.

Kaaya sunate waqt itna gussa hai..toh date pe toh pta ni kitni irriate hui hogi.

K-Natural meri jooti....inke hisab se natural ka mtlb hai jo paida hi sundar hui ho...jo poori well groomed rahe...kisliye?For them chicken legs?...fuck off bro.

Bas main kisi trh jaan chuda ke bhaagi usse...mera mood khrab kar diya us aadmi ne.

So no more tinder dates for me man.

Waise how is Anand?Did you guys talk?

Sana-Oh fuck...yea i told him yesterday k we will talk later and then i totally forgot K....man...get me my phone please.

K was hesitating and sana observed her expressions changing.

Sana-K,what's wrong?

K-Well i still haven't told you the reason i am here.

Sana was waiting-Bol?
K-Ummm there are few pictures of you and satan gone viral of yesterday.

Sana-So?Its okay...he won a date publically ppl know we were going out someday..isme kya dikkat hai.

K*cautiously*Sana the pictures are not of the date...its him carrying you out of the car.

Some stupid pap must be hiding around and they clicked it...its dark but the gate lights clearly show his and your face while he carried you inside.

Sana checked it and indeed it was a mess.

She had no idea what to do anymore.

This can't be good for her. I mean she doesn't care about pictures but being associated with sidharth shukla was not something she was really excited about and that was causing her to feel STRESSFUL.

She looked at so many media tabloids and threw the phone on the bed.

Kaaya sat down with her and the coffee arrived at the same time.

Kaaya passed her a mug and said
"Sana its okay yar...we can pass a narrative that says that you fainted because your health was not okay and he was helping you like the gentleman he is"

Sana-What???See this...i clearly am moving a lot K...this won't work...think of something else....i don't want my name associated with him at any cost.

K-Then don't say anything...let people bark and i am sure thode din mein sb bhool jayenge.

Sana thought this was her best shot.

Hmm okay...let's do that okay.

They both sipped coffee and discussed what was going on with her professional life while sana prayed for these pictures and the rumors to die pretty soon.
.
.
.

Sidharth was right now in his office trying to work.... but it felt like universe was not on his side.
For every time he tried to focus on the file in front of him, all he could see was Sana's crying face .
Was he happy about this, No....but was he intrigued ,Yes.

He couldn't help but think about how much there is to her that no one actually knows. Its baseless to deny the fact that she was not like any woman he has ever been with and maybe that is why he felt drawn towards her so strongly.

He had good hopes that him not taking advantage of Shehnaz's vulnerable state of mind yesterday will play in his favour of improving his image in front of her. Its not like he care about her perception of him but he genuinely wanted to be right about her being different from the other woman.

You know like when you tell your friend k tere naye pyar ke lakshan theek nahi hain and he doesn't believe you...but when he finally breaks up even though you feel sorry for him but there is this voice in your head chanting
"I told you so,you gullible idiot"

That voice was the major reason he wanted her to be different.

Different as in not being judgemental like all the others who judge him on the basis of media tabloids.

Sidharth tried getting back to the work but all of a sudden something caught his eye.

His phone was showing him a text from vikas that was labelled as...OPEN IT..RIGHT NOW.

Sidharth wanted to know what was in the message.

Sidharth touched the link and laughed .

It was pictures of last night where he was oh so gallantly carrying shehnaaz back to her room.

Sidharth was happy,,why???

Because he knows this will bother shehnaaz and he is going to call him any minute to talk about this issue.

She is so image conscious...she definitely will be in stress right now.

Sidharth replied to vikas
"Nothing happened dude...she was drunk just dropped her home and came back"

Vikas-Only way i am believing that is if you tell me you had her before that.

Sid-Naaa re...i told you nothing happened.

Vikas typed

"Are you telling me ke you had the opportunity of having sex with a girl you took out on a date and you dropped her home without touching her"?

Sid-Yes.

Vikas-Holy fuck....what is life?what is even the meaning of world?Asfdjskshagsgsh....jesus dude.
What is wrong with you?Is the little general okay?😂

Sid-First of all,its not little and second of all...she was not okay bro...i don't take advantage of women,i seduce them.

One is art and the other one is crime...wtf..don't confuse them.

Vikas-My bad...it is really hard to believe though...i pray you come up with a better explanation than she was not okay when we sit together tonight warna we will take you to a good doctor...see ya.

Sidharth closed his phone...why can't anyone believe him?

Khair jaane do.

He smiled and continued his work..he will wait for shehnaaz to call him saying thanks or something for dropping her off and then they can talk some more.
.
.
.
Shehnaaz was thinking if calling Anand right now would be a problem or not?

She has no experience in dating,so she doesn't know what is counted as clingy and what is counted as cute.

After thinking all of it through she decided to call him.

Sana-Hello
Anand-Hey

Sana-Sorry for not getting back to you sooner.

Anand-Oh its fine...i am sure sidharth was a great company.

He sounds jealous and sana didn't like the authority with which he was speaking.

Sana-Excuse me?
Anand-Well...its all over the internet...so i hope he was worth it.

Sana*laughing*What do you think happened Anand?
Anand-Well i don't know much but the pictures tell me what i need to know...if someone is carrying you home that means you had a great night obviously.

Sana was wondering how to tell him to fuck off and never come back but he said
"See shehnaaz i liked you a lot okay..but you can't be a saint with me and sult with him at the same time...this is not okay"

Sana-Well yea you are right...its not okay.
It was nice knowing you..bye.

Anand*offended*Sana plz....don't be like that...its just.

Sana-I am sorry,i go by the name of shehnaaz and plz try not to call me ever again.

She disconnected and went to take a shower.

For those who were wondering why she didn't have a man in her life...this right here is the reason.

This woman doesn't believe in sorting things or discussing or explanations.
If you wanna leave her,she will hold the door open for you.

Sana was done with men and their pretenses of caring about you.

She wanted to just do her work and come back home to have a good sleep.

She had a show for charity tonight...a singing performance.

Sana started getting ready for the event.
.
.
.

Sidharth was right now about to finish his work when he called bella in.

Bella-Good evng sir.

Sid-Bella my dear,can you please read me the events again.

Bella narrated the entire list of events he was supposed to visit.

He stopped her at one of them.

Sid-Batra's are having a private party?

Bella-Yes sir...he called this morning to tell you about the function and wishes you to be there.

Sid-Great...lets just do this one tonight...its private,so many people won't be there.

Bella rsvp'd yes and took his leave.

Sidharth decided to take a bath in his penthouse and get ready and go from there only.

He took his keys and wallet and was on his way to another one of his boring events.

Sidharth was hardcore jamming to one of his all time favourite tracks....SUCKER FOR PAIN!

He was in a good mood and he wanted this day to end like it started.

Sidharth reached there and saw just 20 or 30 people...all men.

He did a double take?

Kahin buddha doosri shadi toh nahi kar raha?
Ye bachelor party to nahi hai?
Sidharth went and greeted the host,Mr Batra.

Sid-Mr.B,looking handsome as ever.

Batra-Says the Adonis himself...come on sidharth we all were waiting for you.

They all greeted sid and after small talk and being seated,sid asked the question.

Sid-Phle ye btao yar mujhe k what is the occassion?

Batra-Well,Wife finally decided to leave me...she filed for divorce and your man can finally marry the hot chick he had been dating.

Everyone else praised and hooted but not sidharth.

It is so strange that sidharth values marriage a lot but not relationships.

Jabke marriage is like the longest relationship there is.

He tried to hide his disgust and go home and sleep.

It was after some time he asked Batra that who were they waiting for?

Batra-Hint deta hun....she was probably the only piece left without your signature but after yesterday's articles...we are not so sure am i right boys?
They all hooted again and sidharth wanted to fucking die in a hole.

They called shehnaaz here,but how is that possible?
She told him she doesn't performs privately.

He was hurt that she would say yes to such a meaningless event while she refused to sing on his mother's birthday.

Sid*to himself*Well..apparently everybody has a price.

He was not in a good mood now.
Sidharth wanted to go from there...but he knew he cannot.

He looked at the door hoping she will prove him right but all his hopes were shattered when she entered through the door looking all set to perform.

Kabhi kisi anjaan aadmi se disappointment hui hai?

Like damn dude...i thought you were better than this.

Sidharth was not at all smiling at her entry.
He saw Batra talking to her and her dramatically moving her hands.

Sid-I am sure she is aksing for more money...its all about money afterall.

Before sidharth could walk towards them and ask what the matter was...he saw Batra being physically abusive with sana and that made him walk faster.

Sidharth reached there and shouted
"What the hell is going on"?

Shehnaaz saw sidharth and she was more enraged than she should have been.
Somehow sidharth being a part of this was not imaginable for her.

Why is she disappointed though?

She knows he is not a nice man.

Sana freed her elbow and shouted
"If you don't want to answer to my lawyer Mr.Batra...plz leave me alone and as for your payment..i will reimburse you fully"

Now can you please tell your driver to drop me back home.

Batra*enraged*Who do you think you are bitch?Your lawyer can go fuck himself.
I have paid for your performance and you will have to perform at any cost...otherwise my lawyer will sue you..smj mein aaya.

Sidharth understood the issue at once,she must not have an idea ke wo kiske liye preform karne aa rahi hai and this ass is now blackmailing her into preforming.

Sid used his presence of mind.

Sid-Seriously her???Come one man...she is not worth the arguments...give me 30 minutes and i will get you a girl that will make you forget your 20 years of marriage in a second alright.
Go inside ,let me handle it.

Sana was about to say something when sid winked at her and gestured for her to stay silent.

Sana felt better when she realized he was not a plan of this bitch move.

Batra-But sid this....

Sid*whispered*Women like her love publicity dude...you need a good impression until the divorce is settled,your wife will rob you blind if your image will perish because the judges will definitely favour her.

Sidharth knew how this works and like he predicted in 10 minutes ,he agreed for the dancer sidharth suggested and she agreed because she owed sidharth a lot for helping her into the industry when she needed.

When Batra asked sidharth, where is he going?

Sid excused himself by saying
"Sorry man..you guys enjoy the show...its nothing i ain't seen before"
They all high fived him and when sidharth saw shehnaaz in the parking along with security guards and other people he didn't like that.

Sidharth ran to where she was and said
"Hey sana...there is the car..yahan kya kar ri ho..chalo"

Sidharth saved her from feeling embarrassed and made others feel like she was waiting for him only.

Sana waited till they reach his car and freed her hand from him.

She sat inside and when sidharth started driving he heard her saying oh so low
"Thankyou for that"

Sidharth was angry few minutes back but just like that,in a second all his pain was like gone.Just like that how she changes his moods he had no idea.

Sid-That must have been hard for you.

Sana-No,i am quite used to men being disrespectful actually.

Sid-I was talking about you thanking me but okay.

Sana*smiled a bit*No it was my mistake as well...well not mine but kaaya's fault.

Sid-Can you tell me what happened?

Sana-No

Sid-What???I can't believe you woman.I saved you back there and you can't tell me such a small thing.

Sana-Well...abhi bachaye hue 10 minute bhi nahi hue aur aap 10 baar jta chuke hain...isliye hi mujhe kisi se madad lena psnd nahi hai.

Sid-Okay fine...nahi puch raha kuch bhi....but for a warning...next time koi bhi event ho hamesha apni gaadi hi leke jana...these old men are the worst when it come to things like these...i won't always be there to save you.

Sana thought he was being sarcastic but when she looked at him,he was genuinely concerned.

Sana*to herself*Somebody get this bitch an oscar...he is a better actor than me.
Kal mile aaj parwah...wah.

She said
"Yea you are right thanks"

Sid-Well since you are not ready to tell me what the whole plan was...how about another date?You owe me now right?

Sana*immediately*Oh god plz.I am not getting blackmailed into another date with you sidharth, incase you haven't noticed the tabloids today...they ruined my image completely...i don't want a repeat.

Sid*offended*First thing,you drank and got tipsy sweetheart..i didn't even offered you anything wrong.
Secondly i was helping you get home safe while you were begging me to take you at my place and i didn't even get a thankyou for that and now you wanna portray me as the bad guy who is trying to ruin your image?Fuck off.

Sana-Excuse me...whatever i have said or done was under the influence of alcohol and i am sorry for that but i never said you are ruining my image.

Sid-Then what is it?

Sana-People seeing me with you,associating me with you and most importantly calling me your recent lay.

Do you have any idea how hard is it to explain to people that you are not some man's trophy and then one picture and boom

Everybody is calling you sidharth shukla's flavour of the month.
I am sorry but i am just protecting myself,i have no intentions of insulting you.
You have to walk a mile in my shoes and you will know what i mean.

Sid-Oh God...here we go again.You think you have it bad?I am being called a womanizer, a casanova for being pictured with different woman..jbke most women that i have sex with are never publicly seen with me.
You think its easy being around so many people and keep smiling, you think its easy because i don't be a bitch about it like you or i don't throw it at your face everytime we meet unlike you.

You have no idea how it feels sometimes okay...its like....its like...

Sana-Walls closing in on you while you are backed into a corner, where everything else feels like a virtual reality.

Sidharth was shocked...have you seen the famous spider man meme....that is how it felt.

Someone for the very first time concluded what he was trying to find words to finish and that too with such an accuracy that it made him stun.

Sana was not looking at him but she said
"I am sorry if i came off as judgemental but the life i have its not easy being nice. I know what they say about me and i try every day to not prove them right...so when yesterday a small slip up led to people slut shaming me i got upset....its not your fault and i will not bring this up again..i mean we won't see each other again for a long time i know but still"

Sidharth didn't say a word...he stopped the car at her gate.

Sana moved out of the seat and said
"Thankyou for proving me wrong sidharth...guess you are not the monster everyone thinks you are...Good night Mr.shukla"

Sid-Sana.

She turned around-Yes?

Sid-Goodnight and take care.

She smiled and went inside .

Sidharth drove but with a smile so wide ,his jaws were hurting.

He still had a small thing to do .

Sidharth remembered her assistant's name.

He texted it to vikas via voice command and said
"Details"?

Vikas called while he was driving.

Vikas-Should i even ask?
Sid-No...just the info please.

Vikas-I know her...she is kaaya,Shehnaaz's assistant ever since her brother left for Punjab .

Sid was reminded of that i live alone statement and it made him sad.

He thanked and told him to ask her about Batra event and what was she informed, if she asks why tell her its for legal purposes and we are trying to help so that he won't cause any problems.

Sidharth parked his car in the house and smiled at vikas who was waiting with the information.

Sid sat down and vikas said
"Batra harami ne inko kaha tha charity function hai for kids suffering from down's syndrome. Can you believe that bastard..she was scared...cute girl actually,i told her that we will look into it and made her calm down"

Sid-Oooohhh...bhai ko ldki mein interest aara hai...devi devtaon ne phool toh ni brsaye aasman se...saale mujhe toh lga tha k kahin tu batting karni na bhool jaye.

Vikas-Chup be....saare teri trh nahi hote.
I only play international matche smj mein aaya...saale gully cricket ke player.

Sidharth laughed and was still smiling and that was creeping vikas out.

Vikas-I have to ask....tu itna khush kyun hai?
Sid-Bas...tu ni smjhega.

Vikas- Try to kar.

Sid-Kabhi naaz hatne ka naaz hua hai?

Vikas-Hain?

Sid standing and whistling, tu nahi smjhega bhai.

Vikas looked at his disappearing figure and looked at God.

"Jo bhi hua hai,hota rahe plz".

Ab inhe kon btaye ke uparwale ne inki sun li hai.

Sidharth went to his room and saw a text from none other than the lady in red.

Yes..she was wearing red today.

Sid opened it and it said
"Thankyou for tonight once again"

Sidharth smiled and replied a quick
"I am awesome i know"

And closed his phone but before doing that he decided to change her name from SHEHNAAZ THE SMARTMOUTH TO JUST SANA!

If you are still wondering the reason why he was happy....

"It was no longer shehnaaz for him..he called her sana tonight and she didn't object"

Sidharth janta hai k sawal kiya k kyun is baat se wo khush hai toh dikkat ho skti hai....isliye ye raat bas khushi ke baare mein socha jayega.

He slept that night with a big smile that told him good times were ahead.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.8K 6.7K 37
STORY OF A FAMOUS MODEL & ACTRESS AND A CRICKETER WHO DON'T LIKE EACH OTHER FOR THEIR PROFESSIONS ONLY. ONE IS BUBBLY, CUTE, APPLE OF EVERYONE'S EYE...
19.1K 2.7K 20
What happens when destiny brings a broken soul to a happy soul? A girl who lost everything in her life and at last decided to commit suicide. At that...
42.4K 2.5K 21
Dive into the turbulent love story of Siddhant and Ishika-a tale marked by youthful passion, misunderstandings, and the weight of unspoken regrets. I...