Accepting: Hidden Self

By PercivalNightshade

A story of San trying coming to terms with who he is and who his family is, while trying to realize that he c... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55

Chapter 29

108 8 7
By PercivalNightshade

AN/ Alright I am posting these 2 chapters early in honor of SeongHwa spraining his hip... Or as my dad so expertly put it as I told him... So, this ho sprained his ass... I love Hwa and this is something he will thankfully heal from, but humor is nice in the beginning of this train wreck of a chapter, and what happened to our dear Hwa... For his ass cheek I publish XD

San

         We talk and play around for a while, and I decide to get a workout in, which Iseul decides to help with. He sits on my back as I do my push ups and giggles the whole time, while Lily and Ji play on their own. I have fun while playing around with him, until Woo's dad says we should get ready to go out for dinner.

         Woo shows me the bathroom and how everything is set up. I go to his room, and grab clothes for after my shower, but before we leave I give him a quick peck on his cheek.

         "Please, be careful while I get my shower?" I ask him and he laughs. I tell Lily to watch him, and head to my shower.

:@:

Wooyoung

         When he gave me a peck on the cheek I smiled, and now I am sitting in the living room, trying not to do anything that could hurt me.

         "So, do you have a type?" my dad asks, looking at Lily, who is now laying on the couch looking at me.

         "Well, I like guys with duality." I say, petting Lily's head. She seems happy and is being quiet.

"You okay Woo?" he asks, looking worried. I laugh and stand back up.

         Why does he have to be so hot? I think as I brush off some dust that fell on me. He shakes a fist at the chair I'd been sitting in, which makes Iseul do the same. I laugh and look to my parents who seem to be happy watching all of this happen.

         "Well, why don't you get ready too Wooyoung? We can keep an eye on San while you go get dressed," my dad says, looking at San. I nod and motion for Lily to come with me. I don't want to hurt myself so I go get ready, slowly.

:@:

San

         I nod, sitting on the chair that Woo fell off of, and watch him go to his room, Lily following close behind. I turn to look at his parents and am greeted by his mom giving me a knowing smile, while his dad still seems oblivious. I give a nervous smile, leaning my head on the back of the chair, and see Iseul coming up to me.

         "You are really cool, you look like a bad guy, but you also look like an angel." he comments, pointing to my outfit then my hair. I laugh and start tickling him, which makes him laugh and kick around me. I watch as Woo's dad comes over to collect him so he can give Iseul a change in clothes, and am left alone with Mama Jung.

         "So, you like our Wooyoung?" she asks, nudging me.

         "More than anything in the world." I say, earning a hug from her. She pulls away from the hug and looks at me.

         "Be sure to protect him while we are out." she says, then goes to get ready as well.

         Alone with Ji, I sit on the floor and meditate for a while. I see my heart, still shocking to see that my heart has flecks of a pale purple, almost white sparkling in the red, showing the angel in me. I can see our thread and I tug on it slightly, which earns a small squeak from the other room.

         "Don't do that, not while I'm in the same room," Woo says, coming out from behind the wall that divides the living room from the hallway. I laugh and stand up, going to him and scooping him into a hug.

         "Your mom figured it out, but I'm unsure of your dad." I whisper to him, and pull away from the hug, looking at his look of shock.

         "And she isn't upset? Wait, how did she figure it out?" he asks, looking at me.

         "Oh, I'm not sure, maybe it was you falling out of the chair trying to stare at me, or maybe the fact that any time I hear you get hurt I come running. I heard you fall earlier, I hope Lily helped." I remember.

         "Yeah, I fell, but not onto the floor, or anything bad, just hurt my wrist." he says, lifting his left hand up. I take his hand gingerly and kiss his wrist, using my magic to heal the sprain he had gained from falling on his bed.

         "I really can't take you anywhere can I?" I ask, removing his hand from my lips. We go and sit on the couch, him looking at his phone, and me petting Lily.

         When everyone is ready we head out to the restaurant, but we decide to walk since it's relatively close. Woo's parents walk together, holding onto Iseul's hands on either side, allowing us to walk behind them. We hold hands, well more like pinkies, since we don't want to be too obvious.

         Thankfully we can stay close to each other easily, which makes the walk feel even shorter. We laugh and make fun, until I hear a squeal of a tire, looking around I see a car that's lost control.

:@:

Wooyoung

         While holding onto San's pinkie I felt him stop walking, which made me look around. I see an out of control car hurtling towards us, and freeze up. I know it will hit us, and hit my family, but I can't do anything about it. I close my eyes, but before I can feel an impact, I feel myself rushed over to my parents, and a darkness covering us.

         "Are you alright?" I hear San ask, he is over us, and I can hear pain in his voice. I call on a small light and see that my parents and little brother are safe, then I look to see San. He has a streak of blood coming from his hairline, and I can see the car is dented behind him.

         "I'm fine, what about you? Your wings don't protect your back." I say, motioning to the wings that were wrapped around myself and my family. He curls his wings back, and pulls away from the car, leaving an indent of his back, almost falling.

         "I'll be fine, just let me sit here for a few minutes." he says, leaning against the wall off to the side.

         "Oh my god, are you sure you're okay?" my mom asks looking at his head, trying to see if he's okay. My dad looks at the guy in the car, and sees that he is knocked out, but still breathing.

         After my dad calls 119 I sit with San, and he starts to glow slightly, a pale purple light around him. I watch as he lays on the wall, and the blood disappears, sizzling off. When the police arrive they ask San what happened, and he just explains that he used a protection spell that saved my family.

         "So you used a spell to guard them, but didn't help the guy in the car?" the cop asks.

         "I can heal him now, but I got hurt by the spell since I did it in a panic." he explains. The cop nods and waves over the paramedic. San follows and asks the guy in the back of the ambulance if he wanted him to heal him.

         "So what did he say?" I ask when he gets back.

         "He didn't want to be healed, he said that he was the one in the wrong and doesn't mind taking this as a punishment." he tells me. He is still limping a bit, but we are let go to do what we wanted after talking to the police.

         "Why don't we just get food to take home? I think today has been eventful enough." my dad asks seeing me helping San walk. We nod and get to a bench.

         "Why don't you guys get the food, and meet us here? We teleport back and we can eat at home?" I ask, earning a strange look from my parents. San smiles at me and nods, thankful to be able to rest a bit longer.

         "Whatever you say, can Iseul stay with you?" mom asks. I nod and have him sit next to San.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 188 27
Can you change the fate that has been there for centuries? Seonghwa had lost everything important to him, but nonetheless he continued with his life...
13.1K 632 43
darkness is all that he sees: for he's a boy with broken dreams. •• in which a homeless boy goes to audition for an entertainment company, and there...
4.4K 185 42
You'd be surprised to know how human like demons appear to be. They walk around us all the time... What happens when all Hell breaks loose? Satan pla...
76.8K 3.5K 25
*THIS STORY WILL BE RE-EDITED* Being sheltered by his father all his life, Wooyoung grew up alone, but when San was assigned to be his personal bodyg...