You Hurt Me~ Newt Fan Fiction...

By Glader_4_Life

"You don't get it! I don't know what is real anymore." ------- Running. That's all Katy does. But you can't r... More

~The Arrival~
~The Memory~
~The Tour~
~The Attack~
~Coma~
~The Night Call~
~The Confession~
"Freedom!!"
~Starry Night Sky~
"Well, what do we have here?"
~Medjack Alert~
~Meetup Confusion~
~Misuderstood~
~Lost Cause~
"Normals Boring."
~Relization~
"I need you."
"I really like you."
"I gotta tell you something"
~Rat Man Is Back~
~Don't push me too far~
"Newt, please."
~I Almost Lost Him~
IMPORTANT NOTICE
Unknown Secrets
~Discovery~
"Alex!"
Confusion
~The Fight~
~ The Note ~
The Bonfire
Murderous
Trouble Lurks Behind The Truth
Surprise

"I'm fine, just checking the strength of the metal!"

520 17 1
By Glader_4_Life

*That Afternoon*

(I know Newt dosent work as a Track- Hoe, I understand it. But, I made a few tweaks to the orginal Maze Runner to spice it up- everything that is not right I made up, this is a fanfic afterall.)

Newt explained how I need to complete trails for each job. He says it’s required and The Gathering they had while I was in a coma decided that. I sigh and followed him towards the garden.

“This is my job – I offered to let you trail Track- Hoes first.” He grins handing me a dirty shovel. I wince as I saw a giant spider crawl on the shovel towards my hand. I squeal and the shovel clangs to the ground. Newt turns around and raises an eyebrow.

“Katy- what’s wrong?” Newt asked limping over to me quickly. I wipe the back of my hand across my forehead noticing the sweat. He looks kinda amused at me being scared of a spider.

“Nothing, just testing the strength of the metal.” I breathe hauling the shovel back up and inspecting it first before touching it. Thankfully, I saw the dead carcass of the spider squished on the handle bar. Serves you right.  Newt sighs shaking his head. I follow him to the vegetable garden.

He passes me a pair of lady- bug patterned gloves that is three sizes too big. I glance at the vegetable garden, it’s been clearly labelled with colourful cardboard: Lettuce, Cucumber, Potato and Carrot. He passes me a bucket of gardening tools and saw my confused look. He takes one out- A really pointy one that looks like it could do some damage. I gasp and he rolls his eyes.

“This is called pliers. You use them to trim the hedges. Let me show you.” He limps toward a really long hedge surrounding the garden. He extended the pliers and swiftly trimmed a centimetre off the hedge. The shavings drizzled down by his feet.

I tried to copy exactly what he was demonstrating but it didn’t work out so well.

….

With 3 emergency trips to the MedJacks and 8 plasters later, I am finally down with the trails for the Track-Hoes. Newt looks so effortless at what he does while I am like a confused chicken in a nest full of geese. I sigh as I lean against the trunk of our famous tree Newt and I share. He said to meet here tonight at 11. I glanced around. The Glade was pretty much empty except for the occasional Med Jack checking everything. The wind whips my hair as I shiver. Newt had found a box for me in this months ‘Supply Deliver’. It had different pairs of clothes and everything.

Finally Newt shows up breathlessly running with something.

He threw a pair of pink shorts and top at me. I laughed as he sat down next to me in a different outfit with the same material as mine. His top was a light grey and his shorts was an ocean blue colour.

“What’s with these clothes?” I asked raising an eyebrow.

“Go- get changed and meet me here.” He grins avoiding my question. I sigh and roll my eyes running to my room. I threw on the clothes which fit me perfectly.

I was really mysterious as I met Newt back at the tree. He smiled as he guided me through the Deadheads. I was a little nervous since it was really dark. Twigs snapped underneath our shoes as he clambered on into the dense forest.

“I found this place- you will love it.” He says with a smirk guiding me to the open area.

I gasped.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

641 20 11
Y/n, a girl who was put into a Maze completely full of boys had to grow up fast and work twice as hard her whole life to keep up and prove herself wo...
202K 7.6K 34
It's been two years since Newt first woke up to the Glade and, since Alby and he managed to enforce a number of rules to stop anarchy among all the o...
250K 8.1K 73
Jane is put in the maze as the first girl, but she has different intentions than the others. At first, she doesn't remember anything except for her n...
58.2K 937 29
What if a surviving tribute from The Hunger Games somehow ended up in the Maze along with Newt and all the other gladers. Even though she had her who...