Polaroid | ᴛᴏᴅᴏʀᴏᴋɪ sʜᴏᴛᴏ

By -aerinicolettepark

Polaroid Todoroki Shoto x oc Kaneki has a camera, and she's capturing Hearts with it. Kaneki Akira a half Gh... More

Authors Note
Character Information
Polaroid [1]
Polaroid [2]
Polaroid [3]
Polaroid [4]
Polaroid [5]
Polaroid [6]
Polaroid [7]
Polaroid [8]
Polaroid [9]
Polaroid [10]
Polaroid [11]
Polaroid [12]
Polaroid [13]
Polaroid [14]
Polaroid [16]
Polaroid [17]
Polaroid [18]
Polaroid [19]
Polaroid [20]
Polaroid [21]
Polaroid [22]
Polaroid [23]
Polaroid [24]
Polaroid [25]
Polaroid [26]
Polaroid [27]
Polaroid [28]
Polaroid [29]
Polaroid [30]
Polaroid [31]
Polaroid [32]
Polaroid [33]
NOTICE!!!
Polaroid [34]
Polaroid [35]
Polaroid [36]
Polaroid [37]
Polaroid [38]// HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATSUKI
Polaroid [39]
Polaroid [40]
Polaroid [41]
Polaroid [42]
Polaroid [43]
Polaroid [44]
Polaroid [ 45 ]

Polaroid [15]

446 22 3
By -aerinicolettepark

"All Might..."

Almost everyone sighed in relief at the appearance of the American themed hero.

The symbol of peace.

But... Instead of his usual smile the blond hero was...

Frowning.

~~~~~

Mina and Uraraka were in tears and the males sighed in relief.

"I had a bad feeling, so a abruptly stopped my chat with the principal and came to check up on you all." The hero explained, Mina sniffled.

"I crossed paths with young Iida on my way here and thanks to him I heard what happened."

He stepped forward and ripped out his tie.

"Do not fear for... I AM HERE!"

~~~~

For a second Akira regained her senses, she sighed in relief.

Quickly averting her eyes towards the blue haired man before her, she narrowed her gaze and delivered a full kick on his stomach.

Shigaraki stumbled a but he also quickly regained his composure.

He looked at All Might, at least Akira thinks he did, it was hard to see through the hand on his face.

"I've been waiting for you... Hero."

Akira furrowed her eyebrows "the hell is this? A weird telenovela?"

The hero tossed his coat to the side and delivered a punch towards the remainder of the thugs.

He knelt towards the erasing hero's bloodied body and picked him up bridal style.

"Sorry I'm late, Aizawa." He muttered.

His gaze went from their bloodied homeroom teacher to the four students present.

In a flash, All Might now was Aizawa hanging from one arm, Tsuyu, Mineta and Midoriya in another and Akira at his side supporting Aizawa's weight.

"What the-"

"Everyone go to the entrance." Said All Might. "Take care of Aizawa, he's unconscious, go!" he ordered passing the tattered male onto the purple haired girl.

Midoriya panicked (though he really didn't show it but he was worried) "All Might don't do it" warned the greenette. "When I used One for-" he paused before looking at Tsuyu and Mineta "I mean... When I punched the brain villain there was no response. He must be---"

"Young Midoriya," their teacher cut him off with a hand "It's okay." He gave them a peace sign and his signature smile to reassure them before attacking the villains.

Midoriya hesitantly turned around followed by Tsuyu and Mineta then eventually Akira.

"It's going to be alright!" Cheered the pervert. "It's All Might!"

Akira stayed silent carrying Mr. Aizawa on her back.

Tsuyu and Mineta were talking about how cool the hero is fighting against the Nomu but Akira and Izuku met eyes and immediately understood what each other was thinking.

"That thing... Is capable enough to kill All Might."

~~~~

As the fog cleared the four of them froze at the position All Might was in.

"H- his Achilles heel..." Muttered Akira.

"Tsu can you carry Mr. Aizawa?" The purple haired girl frantically asked.

The frog like girl tilted her head. "Sure...? But why?" She ribbited removing their teacher from the girl's shoulders and onto her own.

"Let's go, Midoriya!"

~~~~~

At her signal, Izuku quickly ran towards the vortex villain I'm attempt to attack his weak spot but...

"Out of my fucking way Deku!" an all too familiar angry voice yelled, Bakugou set of an explosion and pinned Kurogiri with his hand through the metal cuff around his "neck"

Ice then started to appear and trap the Nomu narrowly missing All Might by an inch.

"Shoto!" Akira cried turning to look at the half and half haired male.

The male nodded at her in acknowledgement keeping his icy gaze on the villains. (no pun intended?)

"They told me that you two would be the ones to kill All Might." He sneered

The hero eventually freed himself from the villain's grasp and swiftly landed beside the hot and cold male gripping his bloodied side.

"I almost had him!" Yelled the red head.

Kirishima attempted to attack Shigaraki but the blue haired villain dodged.

"Stop trying to act cool you foggy extra!" Bakugou shouted.

"The symbol of peace..." Said Todoroki "cannot be killed by the types of you."

All six of them glared at the blue haired villain and his peers.

"Kurogiri." Shigaraki turned to the warp gate. "Our exit has been blocked."

The explosive ash blond smirked looking at the helpless villain.

"You careless piece of shit, just as I thought, only some parts of your body can turn into a warp gate, you were hiding those parts with fog." His smirk widens and he sneered at the villain.

"That time..." He recalled when he and Kirishima jumped in attacked the vortex villain "You weren't as invincible as you thought you would huh?!"

The vortex villain attempted to move but was stopped by Bakugou's explosion. "DON'T MOVE!" the male yelled "If you do anything suspicious, I will explode you!" the ash blond warned.

"That's not a very manly thing to say." Retorted Kirishima.

"Yeah, that wasn't very Plus Ultra of you Bakugou." Agreed Akira.

"SHUT UP SHITTY HAIR! GHOUL GIRL!" Scowled Bakugou.  (my keyboard literally changed 'shitty hair' to ' shitty glasses ' xD Levi, Hanji what have you done to my phone?)

"Heh... Kids today are strong" commented Shigaraki "you make the League of Villains look bad."

"Nomu."

~~~~

The brain villain broke free of the ice, tearing of its limbs in the process.

"His body is broken but.. he's moving!" Midoriya exclaimed.

"Regenerative abilities." Uttered Akira, her kakugan once again changing.

"A copy of the Dragon Orphans, I was right."

"Students get back!" Yelled All Might as the creature readied itself for an attack.

"First..." Said Shigaraki "let's retrieve our gate, go Nomu."

A gust of wind blew amongst them and they were thrown into the side.

"Kacchan!" Midoriya yelled, his gaze darted towards Bakugou who was now sitting beside him. "Kacchan?! You dodged it? How?!"

"What the hell? I didn't, shut up" the male scowled "I couldn't see it..."

"All Might..." Said Akira blankly staring at the dispersing fog. "He took the blow."

The boys followed her gaze and gasped.

"How can you do that to a kid?!" The hero asked.

"I was saving a friend." Replied the hand man. "What's wrong with that?"

Todoroki gripped the purple haired girl's shoulder as the two conversed.

"You shouldn't be here, that quinque stabbed through you." He scolded.

"Stabbed through?" Uttered Kirishima in shock.

Akira huffed "I'm fine." She raised her shirt a bit to show her now healed stomach. "See? Ghoul abilities."

Shoto narrowed his eyes and sighed not saying a word.

"Violence makes violence," said Shigaraki "by killing you I'll show the world that!" He exclaimed.

"You're insane!"

"Maybe I am--- dammit Akira! Now's not the time to reference Attack on Titan!"

"Ideological criminals should have passion in their eyes! But you.. you're only here to have fun, you liar!"

"Three vs. six" Shoto said, knowing fully well that Akira can handle herself.

Midoriya nodded "Kacchan revealed the fog's weakness, we have the upper hand."

Kirishima agreed"These people are crazy, but if we all back up All Might..." He hardened his arms and hands "we can beat them!"

"Don't! Fall back!"  All of them turned to the no. 1 hero "Run away." He told the students.

"If I didn't help you back then," said Todoroki. "You would've died."

He raised his right arm frost enveloping his hand.

"That is true, young Todoroki." Said All Might sincerely "I thank you for that."

His fingers curled into a fist "But I'm fine. Now, watch what a pro can do."

~~~~~

With coordinated speed and attacks, All Might and the brain creature exchanged blows and punches one stronger than before.

The five students were being blown off the the intensity of the wind they are emitting.

"Wow!" Kirishima exclaimed as he was blown to his feet.

"Hey villain, have you heard this words?"

"Go beyond, Plus Ultra!"

~~~~~

Long story short, the Nomu was yeeted- er... Blown away by the strength of All Might's power.

The other pro heroes arrive at the scene, Shigaraki has been shot but unfortunately didn't die due to plot reasons.

Midoriya was sent to the infirmary along with All Might, Eraserhead and Thirteen.

"sixteen, Seventeen, eighteen, nineteen, twenty." Said the detective as he counted the students.

"Aside from the boy who got his legs broken, everyone else is unharmed. "

"Ojiro," Hagakure said placing a hand on the martial artist. "I heard you were in the fire zone, fighting alone, you're strong!"

"I thought everyone was alone..." The male deadpanned "how about you Hagakure? Where were you?"

The invisible girl squealed "I was in the landslide zone with Todoroki and Kaneki, they're so strong!"

The boy with a tail smiled "well, I'm glad you're okay."

A few feet away from them the two mentioned students sighed.

"We might have accidentally freeze her..."

Shoto turned his attention to the girl leaning against him.

He brushed the a strand of her away from her cheek and sighed.

"You scared me." He muttered.

Akira laughed. "It's not everyday you get stabbed through"

The detective once again approached the class.

"The students can return to their classroom, we won't question you right away. "

Tsuyu hopped towards him. "Detective, how's Mr. Aizawa?" She asked concerned.

"Both his arms and face have been severely fractured, luckily there was no permanent brain damage. Although it might affect his eyesight but he's stable." He explained.

"How about Thirteen?" asked Mina.

"She's/He's being treated." The detective assured. "They'll survive, All Might too, Recovery Girl's treatment is enough for him"

"How about Deku/Midoriya?" Asked Uraraka and Iida respectively.

The detective thought for a moment "Midori- Ah, He'll be in the infirmary, don't worry." He smiled at them.

"Okay, return to your classroom now!"

"Yes sir!"

~~~~~

It was sunset when they arrived back at campus to change their clothes and head home.

After packing her things, Akira slung on her bag and made her way to the door.

"Shouldn't you go to Recovery Girl and get checked?" Asked Shoto who appeared walking beside her.

The girl smiled at him "no need, I'm fine."

The changed their shoes and walked out the campus towards the train station.

"You aren't going to the cafe today?"

Akira shook her head and stared of into the horizon. "No, mom texted me and told me to go straight home. She said dad went out early from work to wait for me."

Shoto smiled ruffling her hair as his train arrived. They'd usually ride the train together because :re cafe is close to his neighborhood but today was different. "Stay safe Hana-chan," he told the girl calling her by the nickname her uncle usually called her.

Shoto once again brush a strand of hair out of her face. What he did next surprised both him and the girl before him

He lightly kissed her cheek and bid her goodbye getting on the train, leaving the purple haired girl flustered in the station.

"I- o... Okay..."

~~~~~

As the train started to move and as her figure disappear into the distance Shoto buried his face into his hand.

"I... Why did I do that..?" He asked himself suddenly embarrassed.

The woman beside him looked at him weirdly before shrugging and minding her own business.

~~~~

Opening the door to her home, Akira was tackled into a hug by non other than her father.

"Are you okay? I saw the news-" the white haired man frantically asked shaking his daughter back and forth.

"Dad," reassured the now dizzy heroin in training. "I'm fine, I'm safe, All Might came and saved us."

"Let her go, she needs rest." Touka scolded her husband she smiled at her daughter and hugged her too quickly pulling away.

"You must be tired, go to your room and rest, I'll have Ichika bring you over your dinner, you've had a long day Akira,"

The gray eyed girl nodded at her mother making her way to the stairs towards her room.

"Thanks mom." She smiled.

Upon reaching her room, Akira felt a vibration from her phone.

IcyButI'mOnFire
Did you get home safe?

Akira smiled before replying

Jang Man Wol :P
Yeah don't worry I'm still in one piece (。•̀ᴗ-)✧

IcyButI'mOnFire
Good, I just wanted to check.
Goodnight :-)

Jang Man Wol :P
G'night Sho ⊂(´・◡・⊂ )∘˚˳°

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.3K 1.1K 41
When he was only six years old, Shoto Todoroki ran away from home with his older brother. Now, the Villain 'Bipolar' exists, achieving what The Hero...
371K 16.4K 77
He is complexed, cold and aloof. Shouto Todoroki is an enigma in its entirety. Y/N knows she should stay away. Especially with her past and her fathe...
166K 4.9K 27
Y/n a girl who wants nothing more to be in Class 1A gets her wish. Her quirk is Fox. She can transform to a Fox and likes to stay like that for awhil...
5.2K 100 30
Todoroki Shoto, Age 16, is a fire and ice quirk user in training to become a hero. He felt complete his whole life, missing nothing. So why would (L...