Polaroid | ᴛᴏᴅᴏʀᴏᴋɪ sʜᴏᴛᴏ

By -aerinicolettepark

Polaroid Todoroki Shoto x oc Kaneki has a camera, and she's capturing Hearts with it. Kaneki Akira a half Gh... More

Authors Note
Character Information
Polaroid [1]
Polaroid [2]
Polaroid [3]
Polaroid [4]
Polaroid [5]
Polaroid [6]
Polaroid [7]
Polaroid [8]
Polaroid [9]
Polaroid [10]
Polaroid [11]
Polaroid [12]
Polaroid [13]
Polaroid [15]
Polaroid [16]
Polaroid [17]
Polaroid [18]
Polaroid [19]
Polaroid [20]
Polaroid [21]
Polaroid [22]
Polaroid [23]
Polaroid [24]
Polaroid [25]
Polaroid [26]
Polaroid [27]
Polaroid [28]
Polaroid [29]
Polaroid [30]
Polaroid [31]
Polaroid [32]
Polaroid [33]
NOTICE!!!
Polaroid [34]
Polaroid [35]
Polaroid [36]
Polaroid [37]
Polaroid [38]// HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATSUKI
Polaroid [39]
Polaroid [40]
Polaroid [41]
Polaroid [42]
Polaroid [43]
Polaroid [44]
Polaroid [ 45 ]

Polaroid [14]

452 17 4
By -aerinicolettepark

"Villains?" Kirishima asked in disbelief looking at the huge crowd of thugs approaching them. "Are they dumb? Attacking a hero school like this..."

Akira narrowed her eyes scanning the situation before her. "Mr. Aizawa I'm your sidekick today!" She declared.

Eraserhead turned to the girl and shook his head "Stay put Akira!" He scolded.

Momo worriedly looked at Thirteen "what about the alarm sensors?"

"Of course we have those set up" replied the rescue hero "but----"

"Is this the only place they've infiltrated?" Todoroki interjected making all eyes go to him. "If that's the case the sensors aren't responsible."

"It must be someone's quirk." The gray eyed girl scowled. "Their only target is All Might so it's safe to assume that USJ is the only place littered with villains."

"A place isolated from school premises, at a time a class is scheduled, they are fools but they aren't dumb. Like Akira said, they have a solid objective." Shoto remarked.

"Thirteen evacuate the students, and try to contact the school." Said Eraserhead preparing himself for Battle. "These villains are prepared for the sensors, so they may interfere with the signal." (Trying to let you know, sign을 보내 signal 보내)

"Kaminari," he turned to the electric quirked boy. "Try contacting the school with your quirk."

"A- ah yes.." muttered the blond and getting on to work.

"Sir!" Called Midoriya "Will you fight them yourself?" He asked worriedly "even if you erase their quirks there's a lot of them! Eraserhead's battle style is to capture after suppressing their quirk, in conclusion, if the battle starts now..." He trailed of buy Mr. Aizawa cut him off.

"You can't be a hero with just one trick." He then turned to the other teacher among the crowd. "Thirteen, I'm counting on you."

The dark haired pro hero then leapt into battle his long scarf unraveling (I hear boss music- oshiete-) before him.

Akira's gaze followed Aizawa's distanced figure debating if she would jump in and fight with him.

"Let's go." Shoto muttered from beside her pulling her by the hand as the class run off to the exit.

"Im afraid I can't let you do that."

The purple vortex guy, now informally introduced as Kurogiri appeared before them, blocking them from reaching the door.

"Greetings and salutations, we are the League of Villains, we have humbly welcomed ourselves into Yuuei High School in order to have All Might, the symbol of peace, take his last breath."

The purple haired protagonist tched, her free hand flicking sparks about of ignite, but she felt a bigger hand squeeze her smaller one in attempt to calm her down so her ability won't act on its own.

"I heard that he was supposed to be here today, was there an extraneous variable that caused the change?" Kurogiri wondered aloud. "Well, nevertheless, I came to do my job..."

Just as Thirteen was about to use his/her (idk anymore) quirk, Bakugou and Kirishima jumped right into action ready to attack the vortex man.

"Did you think we won't put up a fight?" Taunted the red haired male after he and the ash blond fired an explosion and attacked the warp gate together.

"Move away you two!" Thirteen warned

"The reason I'm here is to scatter and beat you all to death."

Dark purple mist surrounded them.

Tightening his grip on her hand, Shoto pulled the purple haired girl to his chest and held her close as they get transported to another place.

~~~~~~

"You can... Let go of me now." Akira wheezes patting Shoto's back gently.

He quickly let go of her, ears red in embarrassment. "Right sorry... Are you okay?" he asked.

The girl nodded "yeah..." She trailed off now her guard up high as she stood beside him. "Villains." She muttered "everywhere."

The sound of multiple footsteps started to surround them only to be encased into combined ice traps made by the two students.

"How pathetic of you villains to loose to a couple of kids." The bi-colored haired male said his tone serious and guarded.

"Pull yourselves together, you guys are grown ups aren't you?" He scolded.

Scattered all across the building in different zones, each student with another have to fight against villains and survive.

~~~~

"Scatter and kill us huh?" Asked Akira taking of her glasses and putting them into one of her belt's pouches.

Beside her Shoto huffed "I feel bad for saying this but," he stared at the villains coldly (no pun intended) "you all look like you can't handle your abilities."

The duo started to walk through the live ice statues.

"These two..." Muttered one of the thugs, shivering in combined ice.

"The moment they countered our attack- are they even kids?!"

Another thug whined "ah it hurts!"

Shoto stopped in his tracks eyes slightly widening when another villain who was hiding attacked from behind.

"Akira---!"

~~~~

The second she turned around was the second she was stabbed through her stomach.

"A quinque?" She calmly asked the thug who stabbed her, hands hovering over the bikaku type quinque and freezing it along with the villain.

Her left eye flashed her kakugan as she broke the quinque in half using her ice. "Oh my you've made some research. Thinking that you could've attacked a student with ghoul related weapons... Pity."

She then pulled the remains of the weapon out of her system and twirled it around her finger, blood seeping through.

"You didn't expect a ghoul amongst your opponents did you?" The girl chuckled darkly throwing the bloody weapon away. She nodded at Shoto, signaling him that she was okay.

"I- impossible." One of the thugs shivered. "You're-- ghouls don't have quirks!"

"I'm... Not like other ghouls." Replied the bluenette, her kakugan flashing dangerously.

"Oi." Shoto called out to the thug in front of him. "At this rate, you lot will succumb to necrosis. But, since we want to be heroes we'd like to avoid causing something as heinous as that." He thrusted his right hand in front of the thug icy mist coming from it. "Tell me... How do you plan on killing All Might?"

The thug glanced at the two toned haired male then at the gray eyed girl, then back to Shoto.

"H- he plans on using the Nomu against All Might."

"Nomu..?" Asked Akira appearing beside the heterochromatic male.

"The large bird man that plagiarized the look of the dragon orphans from the dragon war um... Approximately 17 or 18 years ago?"

The thug grunted in response intimidated by the girl's red and black eye.

"Yeah. The Nomu is specifically made inspired by those... Dragon Orphans. Bioengineered to rival All Might's power."

Her lips forming into a thin line and her brows furrowed deep in concentration. "I see..."

She then tensed hearing somethings like bone breaking in the distance.

"Mr. Aizawa..." Akira muttered.

She turned to the bi-colored haired male "Sho, I'm going to Mr. Aizawa, can you handle them here?"

"I'll follow you after." Assured the male.

"Okay.."

In a flash the girl's kagune appeared.

Using her wing like ukaku and wind quirk she flew up into the sky leaving specks of ice and dust before her.

~~~~~

Arriving at the central plaza, Akira nearly choked at the scene before her.

She landed a few feet away from Mr. Aizawa who was being pinned to the ground by the Nomu, a pool of blood surrounding him.

The purple haired girl winced her kagune fading behind her.

"... Aizawa... Sensei..." she hung her head low.

"Oh?" Said the hand man spotting her in the distance. "When did you get here?"

Her eyes were on her hand, it was sparking.

Tearily she glared at Shigaraki and Nomu "LET HIM GO!" she yelled running at the creature in full speed her rinkaku appearing once again behind her she kicked the Nomu away from her teacher at full force.

It didn't budge.

Akira growled, retrieving a sword from her rinkaku she sliced the arms that were holding onto Eraserhead and quickly stabbed the monster multiple times with her rinkaku.

"Die, die, die... DIE!" she screamed.

Shigaraki scratched the skin around his neck harshly. "A ghoul..." He growled.

At the edge of the shipwreck area Midoriya, Tsuyu and Mineta all watched, helpless as their classmate ruthlessly stabbed through the bioengineered monster, spraying blood all over the ground and at herself.

Just then Shigaraki charged at the bluenette his hands in a grabbing motion activating his quirk of Decay planning to use it on the girl.

"Before we retreat, let's take the opportunity to..."

Akira's eyes widen and her rinkaku dispersed letting the Nomu fall flat on the ground.

"Destroy the source of his dignity."

The purple haired girl winced as his hand cupped her cheeks.

Nothing happened.

Shigaraki retracted his hand and tsked.

"You really are amazing, Eraserhead..."

Somehow the Nomu regenerated and found itself on Aizawa again.

The creature slammed their teacher's face forcefully into the ground.

"I have to save Akira and run away!" Midoriya thought activating One for All and charging at Shigaraki.

"STAY AWAY FROM HER!" yelled the greenette. His arm and fist glowing with power.

"SMASH!" he aimed the punch at Shigaraki, releasing a large blow of air force blowing away a lot of things.

When the fog dispersed Izuku's eyes widened at... Instead of Shigaraki the one who took the blow was...

The Nomu.

"Nice punch... A smash huh? You like All Might don't you?" Said Shigaraki.

It all happened in a flash.

The creature was about to attack Midoriya and Shigaraki once again reached for Akira when...

"Do not fear for..." All Might had appeared but instead of the usual smile he wears, he was frowning.

"I Am Here."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 30.5K 19
(Y/n) has the same quirk as Todoroki's right side. She works at the hospital as a part-time job and meets Todoroki Rei, his mom. How will Todoroki re...
522K 16.5K 50
"𝙒𝙝𝙮 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙧𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜?" Y/N L/N didn't have a very happy childhood. A catastrophic incident left her in the streets, and she ended up se...
20.2K 535 46
Y/n Todoroki is Endeavor's daughter and the twin sister of Shoto. However, unlike her brother, she does not possess any quirks.
22.6K 407 18
While on her deathbed, your mom revealed the biggest secret she has been keeping from you your whole life: who your dad actually is, All Might himsel...