Shinobi Master Academia

By Shinobi_Writer

Izuku Midoriya is an average high school student that was found with a strange and unknown ability that persi... More

Hanzo Arc: Chapter 2: The First Day
Hanzo Arc: Chapter 3: Short Lived Reunion
Hanzo Arc: Chapter 4: Smile
Hanzo Arc: Chapter 5: The Battle for Hanzo
Hanzo Arc: Chapter 6: A Cure for Sadness
Hanzo Arc: Chapter 7: My Hero
Hanzo Arc: Chapter 8: Aftermath
Hanzo Arc Chapter 9: The Birth of New Power
Hanzo Arc: Chapter 10: Hebijo Battle Plan
Hanzo Arc: Chapter 11: Deku vs Kacchan
Hanzo Arc: Final Chapter: To Bring Back the Smiles
Burst Arc: Chapter 1: The First Day
Burst Arc: Chapter 2: Your Own Style
Burst Arc: Chapter 3: Crimson Underworld
Burst Arc: Chapter 4: Past, Present, and Future
Burst Arc: Chapter 5: 2 Years
Burst Arc: Chapter 6: Attack on Hanzo
Burst Arc: Chapter 7: R&R
Burst Arc: Chapter 8: The Arrival of Evil
Burst Arc: Chapter 9: Hearts of Darkness
Burst Arc: Chapter 10: The Power of a Shinobi
Burst Arc: Chapter 11: An Unexpected Visitor
Burst Arc: Chapter 12: Kacchan vs Deku
Burst Arc: Final Chapter: The Future I Want
Vacation Arc: Chapter 1: Great Days
Vacation Arc: Chapter 2: Alone Together
Vacation Arc: Chapter 3: Shinobi Network
Vacation Arc: Chapter 4: Not the Best
Vacation Arc: Chapter 5: Let's Dance
Vacation Arc: Chapter 6: Wind Shear
Vacation Arc: Chapter 7: Seeing Double
Vacation Arc: Chapter 8: Taste of Death
Vacation Arc: Chapter 9: For a Friend
Vacation Arc: Chapter 10: The Weight of The World
Vacation Arc: Final Chapter: Hero
Shinobi Shorts 1: Playful Concoction
Shinovi Versus Arc: Chapter 1: The Next Step
Shinovi Versus Arc: Chapter 2: The New Students
Shinovi Versus Arc: Chapter 3: I-Island
Shinovi Versus Arc: Chapter 4: Close Encounters
Shinovi Versus Arc: Chapter 5: Danger Lurking
Shinovi Versus Arc: Chapter 6: Tower of Heaven
Shinovi Versus Arc: Chapter 7: Bah Gawd, it's Ui with a Steel Chair!
Shinovi Versus Arc: Chapter 8: Daydream
Shinovi Versus Arc: Chapter 9: Super Duper Masochism
Shinovi Versus Arc: Chapter 10: Reunion Race
Shinovi Versus Arc: Chapter 11: Friends Again
Shinovi Versus Arc: Chapter 12: Closer
Shinovi Versus Arc: Chapter 13: Deep Crimson
Shinovi Versus Arc: Chapter 14: Resolution of Blooms
Shinovi Versus Arc: Chapter 15: Head Hunter
Shinovi Versus Arc: Chapter 16: Hanzo vs Hebijo: Part 2
Shinovi Versus Arc: Chapter 17: Envy Baby
Shinovi Versus Arc: Chapter 18: Prudence
Shinovi Versus Arc: Chapter 19: Show Off
Shinovi Versus Arc: Chapter 20: Renegade
Shinovi Versus Arc: Chapter 21: Unconditional
Shinovi Versus Arc: Chapter 22: Hot & Bothered
Shinovi Versus Arc: Chapter 23: Race 2 Win
Shinovi Versus Arc: Chapter 24: Mirror Match
Shinovi Versus Arc: Chapter 25: Beneath the Mask
Shinovi Versus Arc: Chapter 26: Root of Calamity
Shinovi Versus Arc: Chapter 27: Memories Returned
Shinovi Versus Arc: Chapter 28: Showtime!
Shinovi Versus Arc: Chapter 29: What Bonds Are For
Shinovi Versus Arc: Chapter 30: Dawn of the Third Day
Shinovi Versus Arc: Chapter 31: A Much Needed Talk
Shinovi Versus Arc: Chapter 32: To Go Further Beyond
Shinovi Versus Arc: Chapter 33: The Sun & Moon
Shinovi Versus Arc: Chapter 34: Proof of Life

Hanzo Arc: Chapter 1: Close Encounters

3.3K 38 8
By Shinobi_Writer

"Wait up Kacchan!" I yelled out as we ran through the woods. "Ya gotta be faster than that Deku, it's right up here!" Kacchan yelled back as I followed him as best I could. Kacchan had said that he found an abandoned building in the woods and wanted me and three of our other friends to come and check it out. They were too scared to come along and I'm scared too but, Kacchan is strong so I know we'll be fine.

"There it is." Kacchan pointed out as he came to a stop. The building looked really old, there were vines growing up the walls and the window glass was shattered and dirty. It looked disturbing with signs all around that said to stay away. "Kacchan should we really be here?" I asked as he grinned. "Don't wuss out on me now Deku, not after coming this far, and besides it'll be fine, remember your looking at the son of a legendary martial artist, my mom showed me plenty of moves, any wild animal comes near us and I'll tear 'em to shreds." He proclaimed as the two of us moved closer. We were only middle schoolers at the time, we believed that nothing could hurt us. We were incredibly wrong.

As we stepped in we could eerily hear the wind blowing through the house. Inside were all kinds of messages, 'Never Again, You were warned, Death Awaits, Fried Chicken with pepper.' "See Deku, people are just dumb and wrote these for fun, we'll be fine." Kacchan assured me as we began to explore the house. My mind was telling me to leave but, I didn't want to leave Kacchan alone. "Hey Deku get over here, look at this." He called out and I ran over, he was holding a smashed picture frame with a faded photo still inside. It was a man with long black hair standing next to a woman that had green hair. They were holding a child, a little girl it seemed, they were smiling. "What do you think happened to them?" I asked. "Don't know, maybe they had to leave quickly and left it behind." Kacchan answered as we put it down and continued to explore the house.

After an hour we were finally done and Kacchan decided we should go home since he was bored. I agreed with him and we began to head out. On our way though, I tripped and cut my hand opened, the cut oozed out blood. "Crap." I spoke and reached for a tissue from my pocket. "You loser!" Kacchan yelled and wrapped a handkerchief around my hand. "You're lucky my mom forces me to carry that thing around." He spoke as we suddenly felt something terrifying. A sense of dread and pure fear as we heard something closing in on us. It rounded the corner and we witnessed something terrifying.

"W...What is that thing?" I asked Kacchan who stood there frozen. "K...Kacchan?" I spoke trying to get his attention. "Deku get up, we need to get out of here." He whispered as I slowly stood. It stood there just looking at me and Kacchan until it let put a mighty howl and charged at us. "RUN!" Kacchan yelled as he grabbed my arm and tore through the house as fast as we could with that monster right behind us. "What is that thing?" "I don't know Deku but, I think it wants us dead!"

We had no idea of what would happen, we were naïve, we were just a couple of dumb kids that wandered where they didn't belong, so, did we really deserve this, to be killed by some monster that we had no knowledge of and no one had seen, deep in the woods where our corpses would never be found, if it even left one.

It closed in and raised one of its arms into the air. I pushed Kacchan out of the way and was slammed through the wall. It came through and was ready to do god knows what when Kacchan came back and punched it. "GET THE HELL AWAY FROM HIM YOU BASTARD!" He yelled as his punch did nothing and it tossed him aside. It turned back to me and let out and growl. I thought that was it, I thought I was going to die but, someone saved me with a kick to the monsters head.

He shot out the bandages around his neck and grabbed me and Kacchan before getting out of the building. "Can you stupid kids not read!?" He questioned us. "I put those signs there to stop dumbasses like you two from being killed by that thing!" He yelled as the monsters howl was once again heard. He stood up and turned around to face it as he charged forward with it following suit. He dodged attack after attack doing everything he could to fight it. "You two need to get the hell out of here, I won't let it past me, so run!" He yelled and continued to fight it. "Deku." Kacchan spoke as he finally woke up. "RUN!" The man yelled again as we watched in horror at his fight. I can't run away, my body won't move, Kacchan is in no shape to be running now. So that would mean. I thought as I watch the man get knocked to the ground and the monster got ready to do him in and kill him. I have to help him!

In that moment my body began moving on it's own as I ran at the monster. "D...DEKU!" Kacchan yelled from the ground. I picked up a rock and threw it at the monster getting it's attention. "GET AWAY FROM HIM, YOU'RE AFTER ME AREN'T YOU?" I questioned the monster as it turned and ran at me howling again. "I WON'T LET YOU KILL THEM!" I yelled and continued to run. I had no idea what I was getting myself into, I figured that by sacrificing myself the man could grab Kacchan and get away from here. Fate had other plans.

I got right in its face and screamed as I threw a punch. Lightning shot from my arm and assaulted the monsters body until it was blown back and my arm was left broken to bits. It crashed into the building and the structure collapsed in on itself. The howl could be heard once again but, the monster didn't emerge from the rubble. The rubble sank more as the feeling of dread disappeared from my body and I fell to the ground. The pain sank in from my broken arm and I passed out.

When I finally awoke I was in the hospital, my arm was in a cast and there was no one around. "What happened?" I questioned as I heard a toilet flushing. I looked to the noise and saw the man from before stepping out and washing his hands in the nearby sink. "Seems you're finally awake." He spoke and looked up at me. "I'm sure you have plenty of questions and after seeing what you did, you have more of a right to them than anybody else, considering you have that power at your disposal." He finished and sat next to my bed. "Go ahead."

"Well, my first question is, what was that monster back there?" "That was a creature known as a Yoma, their horrid monsters that are attracted by the blood of a shinobi, something that you appear to have whether it was in your family or not." He answered. I was more confused, "Shinobi, you mean like Ninja?" He nodded, "Indeed, it's the job of a Shinobi to track and kill all Yoma, or at least it is for some of us, only those of the Kagura rank really." I took in his answer and thought again. "Okay so, who are you?" "My name is Shota Aizawa, I'm a shinobi of the Kagenin rank and the guy that saved the life of you and your friend." My eyes widened when he mentioned Kacchan. "K...Kacchan, is he okay, what happened to him?" I asked, "Settle down now, he's fine, his injuries weren't as severe so I told him what he wanted with some exceptions and had him go home, the exception being the power you hold, your curious aren't you?" He asked after his explanation. I nodded.

"Lucky for you I'm one of the few people that know this power exists, I was close friends with the last holder of that power so he was kind enough to tell me how it works only hours before his death at the hands of a Yoma he wasn't strong enough to handle. Most of us just call it the Yoma Killer as it can obliterate lesser yoma and severely wound stronger ones if used properly. However, it's true name is a bit off putting, that power is called, One for All. A power that is passed down from one person to the next either by the current holder choosing you or the power moving to the next when the current host dies, at that point it picks at random, or so we thought, through research we discovered that other shinobi that had this power had a righteous heart that deep down wanted to keep people safe at all costs."

I listened as he explained, it was alot to take in, yesterday I was studying for algebra and now I'm being told that I have a duty to protect everyone with a power I just got. I took a deep breath, "Okay, so what do I do?" I asked, he seemed surprised at how straight forward I was. "If there are more monsters out there then i want to learn how to use this power to protect the people that can't protect themselves, my mom, my dad, my friends, and Kacchan, I want to protect all of them!" I exclaimed and he smiled. "Good to hear it kid, well, the first step will be for you to finish recovering, after that I'll train you to fight until you're at a decent level, once that's done I'm gonna leave you in the care of a buddy of mine who's had his own run in with One for All and the Yoma, he'll help you finish training and become ready for all the Yoma that exist in the world. Got it?" He questioned and I nodded, "Yeah, let's do it, I'll become the strongest Shinobi in existence and protect everyone with this power I hold!"

It was from that day on that i would be subjected to hellish training that my body would never be ready for, I didn't have a choice though, I had a duty to keep I was going to make sure I did it.

My name is Izuku Midoriya, and this is the story of how I became a Legendary Shinobi.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.2K 173 10
(I don't own the image or my hero academia) Alternate universe. There will be personality and quirk changes, they also won't be called quirks for thi...
41.7K 957 33
"แด›แด‡สŸสŸ แดแด‡ แดกสœแด€แด› สแดแดœ แดกแด€ษดแด›." "สแดแดœ." ๐๐š๐ค๐ฎ๐ ๐จ๐ฎ ๐Š๐š๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ค๐ข - An aggressive, determined, confident and stupidly attractive student in Class 2A at...
872 11 47
Izuku was seven years old when he left his old life behind. Katsuki was eight years old as he watched, staring in shock as he walked away. Seven year...
983K 38.8K 23
โ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐š ๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ฏ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ˆ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ซ๐žโž ๐ญ๐š๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ข ๐š๐ฆ...