The Cupid's Artwork 'Bout Lov...

By amatif_zbad

"Beware, Cupid is always there: EVERYWHERE." The story focuses on 5 highschool girls who slowly fall in love... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60 (Part 1)
Chapter 60 (Part 2)
Epilogue

Chapter 2

110 6 3
By amatif_zbad

Kim Kibum and A

           OMO! Just who is this guy?! Why does he look so handsome and sexy even without putting an effort wearing his clothes. Kyaaa! How come I just know him right now? Aigoo, he’s even more beautiful than me,’ A plays with her mind while staring straight to the stunning guy with black hair in front of the class.

“Annyeong haseyo. My name is Kim Kibum, but you can call me ‘Almighty Key’ or even just simply ‘Key’. I’m also a talkative person same as Kim Jonghyun but it doesn’t mean that we are brothers. Of course, I’m more handsome than him. What do you think?” Kibum stopped talking. A hear him chuckling before continuing his talk. “Just kidding. I hope I can make some more friends here and I’m looking forward for more activities that has something to do with fashion. To be honest, naega paesyeon-eul salanghabnida (I love fashion). Um, I’m so talkative now,  mianhe. Now, Lee Taemin, it’s your turn.”

A turns around and asks her seatmate curiously about the guy who just finished introducing himself, “Byawl, do you know this guy? I just saw him today. I can’t remember seeing him before here in school.”

A is rolling her eyes, thinking that there might be one moment she skipped to remember.

“Like what he said unnie, he is Kim Kibum. He’s a transferee from a certain fashion school in London. He’s a certified shopaholic and ketchupholic. I tell you unnie, he is really good in English which makes him qualified in Class A,” Byawl answered.

A then draws a satisfied smile on her face but immediately replaces it with a frown.

“Ya! How will he not know English when it’s the medium of communication there? You silly girl! Hmm. Ya! How did you know all of these?” She asks again without even bothering if the one she speaking with might be feeling annoyed to it.

“He is very popular in school unnie. You didn’t notice him since you were so busy fangirling with that ahjussi (uncle). What’s the name of that ajuhssi, A unnie?” Byawl asks without looking since she is busy with her own business, but she could sense that her unnie pouts before spazzing about Kibum again.

“Grrr. How many times do I have to tell you that my dear Micky Yoochun is not an uncle already! Kyaaa! What’s with fangirling??As if you’re not doing it. Anyway, I’m going to tell you a secret..” A moves nearer to her dongsaeng. “Kim Kibum will now be my new subject.” She whispers it to Byawl. She gets back to her place with big smile on her freaky face.

A was busy with all her thoughts about her new subject. She didn’t realize that there is someone who is looking right into her face.

“Whoa, what a dream! Here you go again. You never stick to one person whom you’re idolizing. You’re just like changing your underwear when it comes to patronizing people, not just it, also when it comes to boyfriend. You’re not that beautiful to do that unnie.  Let’s see if you can PASS! He’s though, I can see it. I think you finally found the person who could equal you, unnie,” Byawl shows her her disbelief.

A just pouts her lips. “Ya! Where’s your moral support chingu???And for your information, I am beautiful. And for your belief about him being my equal, oh-oh! I don’t believe that dongsaeng. Tssskkk, dangsin-eul ma-eum (mind you).”

Upon hearing what just A said, Byawl just keeps her mouth shut and focuses again to the one talking in front.

'I wish he will be my seatmate even here in the right side seat next to me. Waaah, it is better if it there’s no aisle that would separate us or a way much better if he will replace Byawl. Mianhe, Byawl. Omo! I’m so bad now. What’s happening to me? Why am I so desperate?'  She keeps on staring to the guy with a beautiful smile which could makes her faint right away.

A’s foolishness stops when everyone is laughing at Amira who unknowingly speaks her mind loud enough for others to hear. She then turns around since Amira was just sitting at her back.

“Kyaaa! Are you that desperate to become Jjang’s girlfriend to the point you asked him in front of the class?”

With disbelief in her eyes, Amira faces her. “Omo, did I really said it that loud?”

“Ye, what’s happening to you, Unnie? Hmmm, don’t tell me you are daydreaming again?” Byawl asks with amusement in her face.

“I’m still not thinking about it right now, but since you’re offering yourself, it’s fine with me,” Jonghyun grins.

Their talk is cut by their adviser, Mrs. Bong Cha. She is teasing the newly love birds in the classroom. She also let Jonghyun sits beside Amira. When it is Kim Kibum’s turns to decide where he should sit, A crosses her fingers underneath her arm chair hoping that her dream will come true. Luckily, she gets what she wanted!

'Chincha? Kim Kibum will sit next to me, to my right side? This is great!!! Kyaaaa!!! It’s time to shineeee!' A is undeniably happy which is perfectly shown in her smile. She never stops smiling since Kim Kibum stands in front of the class.

A absolutely knows she is shivering, nervous how to start a conversation with her dream boy. Luckily enough for her, she is able to speak fluenty when Kibum finally reaches his seat.

“Annyeong Haseyo? My name is Min-Young. It’s good to have you as my ‘a bit distant seatmate.” A greets him when he is just about to put down his bag.

“Just when have you become Min Young, A?” Princy teases her while chuckling.

Kibum didn’t even pay attention to these two noisy girls. He seems enjoying with the atmosphere.

“Kyaaa!!! It’s my real name, how could you forget that?”A really wanted to pat Princy’s head just like she used to do. But since with Kim Kibum is here beside her, she just throws a scary look to her friend, telling her to stay away from the talk.

“Aigoo, you’re so handsome even in that simple suit. You carried it well effortlessly,” A tried to start a conversation. She knows that her sentences are so cheesy but she does not care. ‘Who in the world doesn't like compliment?

“Chinca? Kamsahamnida, Min-Young noona.”

Aiman who happened to be Princy’s seatmate teases her, “ Nyahahaha! Min-Young noona? I couldn’t stop laughing. This is so funny. Should I sing Noona Neomu Yeppeo to elevate your mood unnie?”

A is so embarrassed. She throws a plastic smile to her friends, telling them to shut their mouths.

“Ani. There must be a misinterpretation here. I’m still 18, among the five of us I’m the second eldest though only months are our gaps,” A said calmly.

“Mianhe Min-Young ssi. You must be very insulted for calling you noona. Again, mianhe.”

A feels happy then for she caught Kim Kibum’s attention. “Ani, it’s okay. By the way, you can call me A so that it would be not difficult for you to say my name. It’s quite long. You know.”

“Look who’s talking. Kekeke. Tsk, don’t believe in her Kim Kibum. She has an allergy being called as Min-Young. She is just making an alibi. I swear,” Aiman then again joins the conversation that made A wanted to kill her for telling him the reason why she wanted to be called A.

“But Min Young is nice. What’s with it?” Kibum couldn’t hide his curiousity.

“Ani, whichever you like to call me, then it’s fine with me, Kim Kibum,” A answered with smile.

“So I might as well call you Min-Young unnie, unnie? Kekeke, Min-Young unnie is nice today, right Princy unnie and Aiman unnie?” Byawl joins the conversation, teasing her unnie.

A got what the 3 are doing. They want to bad shot her to Kim Kibum which she will not allow.

“Wae? I’m always nice to you guys,” She pauses then turned around enough for the three to see her facial reaction. She half closes her eyes and firmly closes her lips, showing them to stop at what they are doing.

“It’s settled then, I like Min-Young. Why..” Kibum couldn’t finish what he wanted to say since he felt something vibrating from his pants. “Mianhe girls, I have to go out for a while, I still have to answer this one." He said while showing his phone.

“Gwaenchanh-a, you better hurry and be right back. Arasso?” A said.

“Ye!” Kibum answered happily. He then went out from the classroom.

 After securing that Kim Kibum is not around, A pats the head of the three. “You!!! I know what you are doing!”

“Aya (Ouch)! We were just teasing you a while ago, why so serious?” Byawl said laughingly. She starts singing SHINee’s Why So Serious.

“Hajima (Stop it)! Why not just support me? I thought you’re my chingus?” A said, she pretends to be sad.

Princy, Byawl and Aiman, while raising their hands said loudly, “Nan pogi (I surrender)!!! Mianhe, MIN-YOUNG UNNIE!”

“Ya! Ya! Ya! I’ve told you,Hajima!!! Kyaaaa,,,dangsin-eun jinjja nappeuda (You’re so bad). I better go find new friends,” A teases them.

“Aigoo! You’re starting to become like Amira unnie.” said Aiman.

“Speaking about Amira unnie, just where is she?” A looks around but she can't find Amira's presence anywhere.

“Tsk, here we go again, your attention is too drawn with Key oppa, to the point you didn’t notice Amira unnie went out." Byawl hisses.

“I think I should go out too. I’ll follow Amira unnie.”

“Arasso,” The three answer in chorus.

A then giggles while walking out the classroom. She feels happy for fooling her friends. 'I’m not going to follow Amira unnie. Mianhe, girls. I’ll just eavesdrop to Kim Kibum. Just who is he talking with right now? I’m curious. Does he have a girlfriend??? Oh no, that can’t be. I’m going to be her girlfriend. Yes! That’s my mission now: TO BE KIM KIBUM’S GIRLFRIEND.' 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 32.5K 78
"π™Ύπš‘, πš•πš˜πš˜πš” 𝚊𝚝 πšπš‘πšŽπš–! πšƒπš πš˜ πš•πš’πšπšπš•πšŽ πš—πšžπš–πš‹πšŽπš› πšπš’πšŸπšŽπšœ! π™Έπš'𝚜 πš•πš’πš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽπš’'πš›πšŽ...πšπš˜πš™πš™πšŽπš•πšΓ€πš—πšπšŽπš›πšœ 𝚘𝚏 πšŽπšŠπšŒπš‘...
29.1M 921K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
277K 13K 90
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
91.8M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...