Toxic - Luke Hemmings

By tizzmcswizz

Izzy has been going through life alone for years. But, when she's introduced to someone she can't live withou... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Sequel!!!!!
New Book

Chapter 13

1.2K 19 3
By tizzmcswizz

Izzy's POV

After Halloween I was ready to go back out again. I got through the rest of the week easily, using the thought of getting smashed tonight to motivate me. Friday night came and Sophie was already in my room getting ready with me. Thankfully we didn't have to put in as much time as last week, so we started at 7 and were ready to meet the guys downstairs by 8.

My Halloween costume was enough slutty for me for a lifetime, so I just threw on my usual black ripped jeans with a thin black sweater. I tucked it into the jeans and adjusted the string that tied over my chest. It had a deep v-cut that showed just enough cleavage to be hot, but not dirty. There was no way I wanted to wear heels again, so I quickly threw on my black Vans. Luckily, I didn't have to cover the hickeys on my neck since they were already faded completely.

Again, Calum heard about another party that we just had to go to. I didn't question it, so far the one's he's brought us to were the better ones. They weren't out of control and the houses were huge. I guess it was the same house as last week, the guy had such a good time that he wanted to do it all over again. We had to drive again, but Luke wanted to drink so we got an Uber and split it.

Sophie and I found the drinks immediately, exactly like last time. We were dead set on getting trashed again, and she said she might even be able to find something else for us. I was open to anything, so I let her disappear into the crowd and do some searching. I stayed with Michael and Ashton while I assumed Luke and Calum were off selling whatever they had. I ended up asking Michael about the whole 'drug dealer' thing, and it turned out that Calum helped him out most of the time. They sell coke and any other pills they could get their hands on.

There were a couple times that Ashton helped, which was probably the morning I saw Luke take an envelope out of his bag. Collecting the money Ash had earned that night. It also made sense as to why Luke would have a gun in his glove box. He wasn't just a petty dealer, he had guys doing his work at other parties, too. He was the middle man between the ground soldiers and the suppliers.

It wasn't surprising, he had the attitude and god-complex of someone in that position. It must have been good money, too, since the car he drove was brand new and he had all the nicest things available. I was almost ashamed that I didn't put it all together sooner, it was literally right in front of my face. Sophie broke me from my train of thought when she came back empty handed.

"It's still early, odds are someone will show up with shit." She said, confident that we weren't at the end of our journey. I understood how destructive this behavior was, actively seeking out any drugs we could, but I've been self-destructive my whole life. I didn't really care anymore.

"If anything, I'll go find Luke so you don't have to." She said quietly so only I could hear her. I would like to find another way, but as long as I didn't have to be the one to talk to him I guess it was a solid last resort.

A disgusting amount of alcohol later, and still empty handed in the drug department, we were now watching a beer chugging contest in the living room. The whole crowd was cheering the two guys on, who were downing pitchers of beer like it was water. I felt a hand wrap around my stomach from behind me, and before I could turn around I knew who it was.

"Come with me." Luke whispered in my ear. He grabbed onto my hand and pulled me out of the crowd. We went back to the room we were in last time, at the end of the hall on the second floor. He locked the door behind him once I was inside.

"What are you doing?" I asked him nervously, now regretting my decision to follow him.

He pulled out a small vile from his pocket, dumping all the coke in it onto the fireplace mantle on the wall to the right. He started sectioning it off, giving himself 4 large lines, while putting 3 smaller ones off to the side. I watched his back, his muscles moving while he cut the drug. He was in a white tee, so his tattoos were slightly visible under the material, and the ones all over his arms were out on display.

"Here." He turned to me, holding out a piece of a cut plastic straw. I hesitated for a second, but I was too drunk already to think clearly enough. I grabbed the straw and copied him as he did line after line.

He threw his head back, letting the rush fade out as he tightly held onto the mantle. I just backed up against it, throwing my hands over my head so my forearms rested above me. The room was spinning and I couldn't focus on anything. It was like my senses were in overdrive, taking in too much so I couldn't process any of it.

I went to get my weight off of the fireplace, standing up straight as best I could. Luke jolted away from the mantle and lunged at me. At first, I flinched, but he just grabbed my arms and pulled me into him as he kissed me. I wanted to pull away, but the tingly feeling on my lips felt too good to stop it. He moved his hand down to roughly grab my butt, making a whimper escape my mouth.

"Jump." He mumbled into my lips, and I did what he said. I wrapped my legs around his hips and found his hair with my hands. I felt my back hit a wall as he held me against it.

This wasn't as sweet as last time, it was rushed and sloppy, like he was hungry for it. Deep down I was hungry for it too, though. I couldn't think more than a minute ahead, so I let him do what he wanted to. I leaned my head to the side as he bit down my neck, tugging at the skin.

"Luke." I whimpered, bringing his head back up to me and crashing our lips together.

I pulled away so I could kiss down his jawline, teasing him with everything I had. When I nibbled on his ear I heard him inhale sharply, making him pull my face away so he could quickly take off his shirt. He threw it to the ground and reattached our lips, adding his tongue into the mix this time. I dug my nails into his back roughly, making him groan ever so lightly. He pulled me away from the wall, and I didn't bother looking as he walked with me in his arms. I left his lips so he could see where he was going, but that didn't stop me from attacking his neck again.

He threw me down on the couch, sitting beside me. I jumped into his lap so I was straddling his legs again, losing myself against his lips. I felt him tug at my sweater and I quickly pulled back and took it off. He sat still for a moment, admiring my torso and the lace bra I had on. It didn't take him long to get back to his senses, though, and his mouth latched onto the top of my breast.

I pulled his hair roughly, letting his mouth move all over my chest freely. I let a couple moans out when he started sucking on the skin, definitely leaving more marks. He brought his lips back to mine, only this time it was more tender. The hunger was fading away and he was starting to be gentler with me. His hands moved to the clasp holding my bra on, and he pulled away to look into my eyes to see if I wanted him to stop.

When I smashed my lips back onto his, I felt him unclip it, pulling my bra off and leaving my torso completely bare. He kissed all the way down my neck, stopping at my breasts. He cupped one of them with his hand and brought his mouth to the other. I threw my head back in pleasure, not wanting him to stop.

He switched positions, laying me down on my back as he hovered over me, kissing back up to my face. He used one hand to unbutton my jeans while keeping hour lips together. Once they were undone, he broke away and sat up on his knees. He pulled them down my legs, eager to get back to me.

He looked down at my near naked body, his usual bright blue eyes now a lustful darker shade. I watched him lower himself back to me, peppering small kisses down my jaw until he got to my ear. "You're so beautiful." He whispered into my ear in between kisses. My heart started racing, and I knew he felt it when a low chuckle left his mouth.

He kissed all the way down to my breasts again, only stopping for a second to give them a little more attention. I felt his lips move down my stomach, all the way to the hem of my panties. He stopped and looked up at me from between my legs, asking permission with his eyes. When I didn't stop him, he moved to my inner thighs, tracing his tongue around as he left small kisses leading up to my core.

With one swift motion, he pulled my underwear right off. My breathing hitched, watching as he moved quickly to lower his mouth onto me. I gasped when I felt his tongue hit my clit, moving circles around it and driving me crazy. He pulled my legs to drape them over his shoulders as he began to suck on it. I immediately brought my hand to his hair, pulling tightly as I let out moan after moan.

"Luke." I whimpered, barely audible since I could barely even think with the cloudiness in my mind. He hummed into me, making me shake even harder. "Oh my god." I whispered, coming undone right underneath him. My legs tightened around his head until I rode out my high. He lifted himself up, looking at me with pure desire.

I jumped forward, pushing him back so he sitting on the couch. I straddled his legs again, kissing down his chest as I undid his jeans. He had his hands roughly squeezing both of my butt cheeks as I worked my way down. When I got to the top of his pants, I finished unzipping them and climbed off to pull them down his legs. I pulled his boxers off with them, watching his member spring up and hit his stomach.

I threw his pants onto the floor, looking up at him one more time before taking his dick in my hand and lowering my mouth around it. I heard his breathing speed up as he mumbled incoherently. I swirled my tongue around his tip, teasing him. I knew it would drive him crazy, and it did. He took a fistful of my hair roughly into his hand, pushing my head down further until I choked. I found a rhythm and started bobbing my head, his hand never leaving my hair.

It didn't take long before I felt him twitch in my mouth, and I moaned quietly onto him to send him over the edge. I saw his head fly back, his jaw tense and his grip on my hair tightening. I bobbed my head a few more times and used my free hand to massage his balls, and if that didn't do it I didn't know what would.

"Izzy." He groaned lowly. I felt the warmth hit the back of my throat and I let him ride out his own high, swallowing all of it. I looked up at him, his chest was heaving up and down sloppily and his hands were now ruffling up his hair. He looked down at me and pulled my arms toward him, making me straddle him again.

"I think that's enough for tonight." He said quietly, still trying to get his breathing under control. I felt him under me, our parts touching but no longer in a sexual way. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into his chest as I snuggled my face into his neck. I played with the hair on the nape of his neck while he gently rubbed my back.

I was surprised he didn't take this opportunity to try and have sex with me. I think we both knew that come tomorrow we would be attacking each other again, so we stayed in each other's arms, not wanting to leave. His skin against mine felt electric, and again, I didn't know if this was the effects of the drugs or me slowly falling for him. I felt like such an idiot for even thinking that way, but he did something indescribable to me.

"I should go." I said quietly, pulling away from him and beginning to stand up. It had been at least 45 minutes since I disappeared, and I didn't want to be hounded with questions the second I got back to everyone.

I slipped my bra and panties back on and started to flip my jeans so they weren't inside out. Luke quickly put on his boxers and snaked his arms around my stomach, placing his head on my shoulder from behind me. I leaned my head back against him, letting myself enjoy the last few moments of this.

"You don't have to go." He whispered, nuzzling his face into the crook of my neck.

"I do have to." I said sternly, gently pulling his arms off of me and pulling on my jeans. I left them unbuttoned and put my sweater on first, tucking it in and then buttoning them.

I watched Luke put his jeans back on out of the corner of my eye. He walked back over to where he took his shirt off and unjumbled it, walking back to me as I put my shoes on. He pulled the shirt over his head as he plopped onto the couch next me, bringing his hand to the small of my back.

The second I felt it, I stood up from the couch and grabbed my phone off the fireplace mantle. I couldn't linger around him after that, especially knowing how tomorrow was going to go. I was already bracing myself for it, and staying with him for even one more minute now would make it harder.

I looked back at him one last time, his hands in his hair as he leaned his elbows on his knees. The fact that he was facing away from me worked in my favor, I was worried if he looked at me again I would stay. I walked out the door and didn't look back again.

A/N

Yall I fucking hate smut I'm just saying that rn

Hope you enjoyed it at least😭 don't hesitate to let me know how god awful cringy this shit is lmao

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 268 42
"You need to hang on." he told her through his tears. "I need you." She nodded. "You come back to me alive." he whispered. He leaned in and gently ki...
121 0 20
After a tragic change in her life, she's gotta find a place where she belongs. Her group of friends try to help her, but one tries more then the othe...
833 93 37
"Mikey, you're awake." I say as I walk into his hospital room. I sit down on the bed and begin to talk. "I was worried that you we're going to be awa...
23.5K 488 31
Meet Riley Harper. She is the girl you hear whispers in the hall about her alcoholic mother, and father who is barely around. She is the girl who hat...