𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐦 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐒𝐜...

By Eddy622

(Book Two) "I've been looking for you for two years now. Luckily for me, I saw you at the beach party which... More

°AUTHOR'S NOTE°
Review
°CAST°
°1°
°2°
°3°
°4°
°5°
°6°
°7°
°8°
°9°
°10°
°11°
°12°
°13°
°14°
°15°
°16°
°17°
°18°
°19°
°20°
°21°
°23°
°24°
°25°
°26°
°27°
°28°
°29°
°30°
°31°
°32°
°33°
°34°
°35°
°36°
°37°
°38°
°39°
°40°
°41°
°42°
°43°
°44°
°45°
°46°
°47°
°48°
°49°
°50°
°51°
°52°
°53°
°Bonus Chapter°
Author's Note
Books Written By Edidiong

°22°

2K 513 135
By Eddy622

This chapter is dedicated to daliamansour05 Hope you won't send your village people to my house again.

Above is a picture of Judith.

Enjoy.

                    ~°~°~°~°~

Dami had texted Jeremiah, about meeting him and Judith in some restaurant. Jeremiah and I got into our different cars, and zoomed over to the said address.

Thirteen minutes later and we were at the restaurant. My driver found a convenient spot, before turning off the ignition.

Once out of the car, I walked over to Jeremiah. I couldn't contain the excitement of meeting Judith again. I was practically moving from one foot to the other.

Jeremiah and I both stepped into the restaurant and I scanned the whole place in search of Dami and Judith.

"Judith!" I yelled, gaining her attention and a lot more. She was busy eating some meals with Dami.

"Uyai!" Judith yelled back. With wide eyes and pressed lips, Judith corrected herself. "I mean, Tatiana!"

"Christ," Jeremiah swore under his breath. "There's gonna be two of them." I ran over to Dami and Judith, while Jeremiah wasn't in any rush whatsoever.

"I can't believe I'm actually seeing you again," Judith commented.

"I could hug you," I proclaimed with joy.

"But we don't hug," We sighed in sync.

Dami out of confusion, walked over to Jeremiah and stood beside him. He watched both of us quietly, before leaning over to Jeremiah.

"She was an earful," Dami sighed tiredly.

Jeremiah placed his hands on Dami's shoulder, and patted it lightly. "Sorry about that."

Soon, we all sat on the table meant for Judith and Dami. Jeremiah busied himself, by filling Dami in on what transpired between Dora and ourselves earlier.

"So you need to go to Unilag?" Dami asked Jeremiah, and Jeremiah simply nodded his head.

"We," I used my finger to draw an invisible line, between Jeremiah and myself. "We are going to Unilag."

"Am I coming to?" Judith asked with enthusiasm.

"No," Replied Jeremiah. He hadn't brought himself to get accustomed to her yet.

Judith on the other hand, had a wide smile on her face when she looked at Jeremiah. "I'm Judith."

"Jeremiah," He replied dryly.

Judith's close lip smile, became a toothy grin. "JJ. Sounds nice, right?"

Jeremiah gazed at her for a second or two, and did what he knew how to do best. Paid no attention.

"So," Judith kept her smile, curling her hair with her index finger. "Do you have a girlfriend?"

I shouldn't be surprised nor should I feel like I was Jealous. Judith was my bestest friend in the whole world, so I knew her like the back of my palm. She was into cute and handsome guys, and being rich was only a bonus to her. So I shouldn't be surprised or Jealous, right?

So why do I feel this way?

"So, Uyai and I might be going to Unilag next week." Jeremiah said to Dami, not paying minds to Judith's words.

"Next week?" Dami asked a bit concerned. "Would you even have the time?"

On the other hand, I felt bad for my best friend. She decided to stop talking and focus on her meal, since neither Dami nor Jeremiah was paying her the attention she so wanted.

"Why ask that?" Jeremiah lifted a brow at Dami.

"Well let's see," Dami showed his fingers as he spoke. "Preparation for the senior pride, Which is two weeks from now. And let's not forget you've got practice for the competition coming up in three weeks time."

Jeremiah sighed after hearing his schedule from his best friend. Judith and I held a confused look, so I decided to ask what was on our minds. "What's senior pride?"

Jeremiah and Dami, gaze at each other, before Dami did the honours of answering. "It's a party, were the students dance till the breaking of dawn. You can call it a Prom night. But ours are meant only for seniors."

The party freak which happened to be no other but my bestie, Judith, began her happy grin. "Thank God I came at the right time."

Jeremiah whom was still amazed by his schedule, said. "Then I guess we'll have to go to Unilag, before this week ends."

Dami nodded at his friend's choice. "So that means you'll___"

"____ I'll have to put a call across Saviour and Shade."

                   ~°~°~°~°~

Judith and I stepped out of the car as she gazed, amazed by the building in front of her. "Is this your new home?"

"Tatiana's home," I corrected, reminding her of the fact. "Not mine."

Judith tore her gaze from the building then shrugged nonchalantly, as she looked at me. "Tatiana's home, Your home, same thing."

I decided to not go deep into that conversation, as I led her into the house and then the living room.

"Oh my word!" Judith exclaimed loudly, as we stepped into the living room. "Am I in heaven or something?"

"Wait till you see the school," I chuckled while gisting her. "You'll never want to leave."

Judith quickly spun her head to look at me. For a second there, I thought her head would roll off of her neck. She also scrunched up her nose at me.

"Please, no amount of fancy would make me lov.... Lov....." She felt like puking, while completing her sentence. "L-O-V-E school." She decided to spell the word instead.

I laughed a bit, and reminded myself that seeing was believing. Chatters began to come from upstairs, and I knew it was mum and dad.

"Remember," I tapped Judith's arm. "Tatiana, not Uyai."

Judith placed her right hand at the side of her head. "Aye aye captain."

Mum and dad could now be seen walking down the stairs. Their small talks eventually died down, as they spotted Judith and I. Not too long later, they were at the foot of the stairs, ready to address Judith.

"You must be... b-be..." Mum stuttered, already getting emotional again.

"Uyai's best friend ma'am, Judith tried to get real with her acting. She was way better at lying than I was. Though technically, she wasn't exactly lying.

"Go have your seat," Dad grumbled, at Judith. Judith stared at me a little bit stunned, while I gave her a slight shrug.

We walked over to the living room, and Judith helped herself by sitting on one of the couches.

"How long have you been friends with my daughter?" Dad asked, as he sat on a couch.

"I met your daughter Uyai, when we were both in primary three." Judith answered truthfully. "And we've been best friends ever since."

"H-How was she like?" Mother still couldn't control her emotions.

"Uyai?" Judith lifted a brow, and sat upright. "Your daughter was a wonderful person, ma'am. She tends to put others first, no matter the consequences."

I knew she was talking about Tatiana's and I encounter on the bridge. She still wasn't over that.

"Uyai tend to not use her brain when needed," Judith continued. "But trust me when I say that that girl, can throw a mean punch."

Judith!

I quickly stared at my parents, half expecting them to throw Judith out of the house. But instead, mother did the unexpected. She busted out laughing, reasons unknown to everyone. Soon, Dad had a small smile on his lips.

"O-Oh," Mother tried to calm her laughter. I guess she and her sister, took after you. Trouble upon trouble."

Dad cleared his throat, feeling a bit embarrassed. "So out of all the good things the kids were supposed to inherit, they decided to inherit my stubborn and trouble traits?"

Mother smiled, then rubbed dad's back. Mother then looked at Judith, before sighing. "I wish my daughter Uyai, was close by."

"Oh ma'am," Judith had a huge smile plastered on her face. "She's way closer than you think."

                       ~°~°~°~°~

After the discussions, I decided to take Judith to the room which was prepared for her. That room according to mother, was meant to be for Uyai, Aka, me.

"Really?" I said to Judith, then used her own words. "She's way closer than you think?! Jesus Christ, Judith! You almost blew my cover!"

"Yell any louder, and you won't need my help in doing that." This my people, was my best friend. The one person that can actually get into my skin, but was so lucky that I couldn't strangle her.

"But come on Uyai.... I mean..... Tata..... Tatian.... Come on, that name is too long."

I laughed at her attempt on pronouncing Tatiana. "Just call me T." I opened the door to her room.

"Oh my word," Judith exclaimed, looking at the room before her.

"Amazing right?" I smiled at her, as we both walked into the room. "Your uniform is placed in the wardrobe, with the rest of the other things you might need in school and in your stay here."

"Wow Uyai," Said Judith, cause we were already in closed doors. "Your English has improved."

"Thank God o," I said playfully. "She decided to give me a compliment."

"Don't ruin it," Her eyes kept roaming at everything in the room. "This is our life, you know that right?"

"Our dream life, yes. We need to work towards that." I patted her at the back. "Mbok, have some rest. The maids would bring you dinner. Me, I'm already tired.

I began to turn, so I could head over to mine, since I was feeling sleepy. When Judith's hands suddenly held my upper arm. "How's school like?"

Being reminded of my predicament, I turned to face Judith. "Drama. Lots and lots of it. I don't think I can even survive it."

"Well, I'm here." Judith said in a low tone. I nodded my head, feeling grateful of that fact.

"Good night Judith," I yawned out of tiredness. This time, really ready to have that sleep.

Walking out of Judith's room, I heard her mumbled back. "Good night, Uyai."

Eddy : HI guys, I'm so sorry for not updating on Wednesday. I just realized that that my be my phase.

Let me explain. When writing C.R.U.S.H and THE WRONG GIRL, individually, I realized I was updating frequently. But when it got almost to the twentieth chapters, I realized my frequent updates dropped.

During C.R.U.S.H and THE WRONG GIRL, I blamed it on no time and lecturers assignments, which was 80% true.

But even during this pandemic, I realized I was still doing the exact same thing on this book. Which made me realize that it's kind of a phase to me.

So I came up with this. No more update schedule, though I'll still try to update on Sundays and Wednesdays. But still

NO UPDATE SCHEDULE.

With that said,

Tell me what you think of this chapter. Vote if you love in hate it.

Words : 1799

Till next time,

Much love,

X
-Eddy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34K 7K 47
Started- May 07 2020 Completed- July 26 2020 Highest Rankings #1 in lekki (4/08/2020) #1 naija stars (5/08/2020) #5 in secondary school(17/07/2020) #...
428 62 10
❛❛𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒎𝒂𝒈𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒆𝒏𝒕; 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒔𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒔. 𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒔𝒄𝒂𝒓...
12.4K 2.1K 67
"Camilla, please do this for me." She begged. "But I don't even know you." I stared back at the woman who looked exactly like me, only that she wasn...
White Lies (Book 1) By Lily W

Mystery / Thriller

10.6M 179K 44
Jesabel is a liar. When her only friend mysteriously disappears, she does what comes naturally. She keeps her truth from the world. Without warning...