The Fake Boyfriend

由 ChiinieBae

Jungkook just wanted to steal some expensive stuff from the apartment of the girl that he's been eyeing for a... 更多

Foreword
Prologue
TFB - 1
TFB - 2
TFB - 3
TFB - 4
TFB - 5
TFB - 6
TFB - 7
TFB - 8
TFB - 9
TFB - 10
TFB - 11
TFB - 12
TFB - 13
TFB - 14
TFB - 15
TFB - 16
TFB - 17
TFB - 18
TFB - 19
TFB - 20
TFB - 21
TFB - 22
TFB - 23
TFB - 24
TFB - 25
TFB - 26
TFB -27
TFB - 28
TFB - 29
TFB - 30
TFB - 31
TFB - 32
TFB - 33
TFB - 34
TFB - 35
TFB - 36
TFB - 37
TFB - 38
TFB - 39
TFB - 40
TFB - 41
TFB - 42
TFB - 43
TFB - 44
TFB - 45
TFB - 46
TFB - 47
promotion
TFB - 48
TFB - 50
TFB - 51
TFB - 52
TFB - 53
TFB - 54
TFB - 55
TFB - 56
TFB - 57: #LoveUnfolding
Chii's message
shameless plugging
announcement

TFB - 49

1.4K 72 37
由 ChiinieBae

After resolving their problem where they were able to apologize and forgive one another, the couple end up in Jungkook's bed under the blanket, legs tangle with each other and naked as a newborn babies. He gently played Jisoo's hair while his other hand is fiddling with Jisoo's engagement ring.

"You have a beautiful ring. Who gave this ring to you?" He playfully asked.

Jisoo smiles at her fiancée's playfulness. "It's from a guy who is madly in love with me."

"Really? Who's that?"

She looked up to him and playfully smirk. "I don't know. I forgot his name."

He raised his eyebrow in amusement. "Really? You don't remember his name?"

"Yeah. He is not worth remembering." She teased him.

Jungkook smirk and he move hovering her. "His name is not worth remembering? But earlier you've been screaming and moaning his name." He intentionally lower his voice making Jisoo's face turn red.

"Wha...what?" She widen her eyes and playfully hit his shoulder.

"What? Are you denying it? Or did you suddenly get an amnesia? Want me to help you remember how you scream my name?" He lean to her neck and ghostly made his lips trace her skin.

Jisoo closed her eyes, feeling the wonderful sensation he is doing in her body. His right hand is slowly travelling south, while his mouth is playing with her neck.

"What will be the answer, love? Would you like me to help you remember it?" He asked seductively as he continue his ministering in her body.

"Ah...yeah..." she absentmindedly answer. She wasn't able to think straight because of the wonderful sensation being showered to her body.

He smirk against her skin before looking at her beautiful face. He can't help but to be proud of himself seeing the wonderful look in his fiancé's face, that only he can give her. He continue admiring Jisoo's lustful face as he continue thrusting his fingers inside of her.

"You look so breath taking. So ethereal. So perfect. So mine." He said with sincerity.

She opened her eyes and looked at his eyes that are full of admiration and lust. Jungkook never fails to make her feel beautiful even when she is a mess. She lift her hand and gently caress Jungkook's jaw. Jungkook is perfect. Everything about him screams perfection. He is perfect inside and out.

She smile while pulling Jungkook's face closer to hers. "And so are you. My perfect bunny. So mine." And with one last look, their lips meet in an intense battle, while Jungkook's fingers continue thrusting inside her, fully determined to make her scream out his name at the top of her lungs and Jisoo is more than willing to do that. She is insanely in love with the man above her, doing wonders in her body and soul.

Gayeon weakly stand inside the lift. Her talk with the chairman was a disaster. She thought she could pursued him since she's one of their agency's top artist but she was wrong. Unfortunately, the chairman is more scared to lose his entire company than losing her. And she can't forget what he said to her earlier.

"I'm grateful that because of you the agency are getting more recognize but this is business. You can be easily replace by new fresh natural beauty."

She curled her hands into fist, being fired hurts but being insulted and thrown like a trash is worst. And she is sure her freak of group mates, I mean her ex-group mates are laughing at her sorry bum. How can her plan back fire on her, 10,000 worst. She took her phone out of her pocket to call the only person she can think of that could help her. She patiently wait for her call to be answer, since the guy is a busy man.

"What is it?" The man asked as soon as he answer her call.

She's used to the man's greeting. He isn't someone who is fond of lame greetings. "I got fired."

"And? Is that something that I should be concern about?"

She closed her eyes tightly. She needs to control her temper, she doesn't want to anger the man. "I got fired because of our plan."

The man chuckles as if mocking her. "Our plan? Ms. Seo, should I remind you that it was all your plan? I just gave you a lending hand."

"What? How dare you---"

"Don't raise your damn voice at me! You brought that to yourself so stop involving me in your failed plan. I did my part and now I'm out. Deal your problem by yourself."

"No. You can't--- Hello? Hello?" She look at her phone and realized that the man hang up on her. She quickly redialed the man's number but it was already unreachable.

"No no no. This can't be happening. That damn guy. How can he do this thing to me? He was the one who approached me with that plan and now that it failed he left me alone to face the problem. Screw him!" She wanted to go and slap the man right in his face for doing this to her but she doesn't know where the guy lives or where he works. And what worst is that, she doesn't even know his name. He refused to tell her his name or how he knows Jisoo and Jungkook. All he ever tells her is that he is someone who is close to the two and someone who is against Jungkook and Jisoo's relationship. How stupid of her to blindly follow his words without knowing who the guy is and now she is all by herself and no one is there to help her.

"Oh, look who is still here?"

She looked up and she saw her group mates, right, her ex-group mates, smiling at her mockingly. The way they look at her, she realized that they already knew that she got kicked out of the group and of the agency.

"You sure do is a one thick faced girl, aren't you Gayeon? After getting kicked out of the group and the company, you're still here? Aren't you a bit ashamed of yourself?" Seolhyun, one of her former group mate asked.

"And have you also read the article that Jungkook-ssi released about your dating scandal?" Lalia asked.

Her eyebrows furrowed. "What article?"

"Jungkook-ssi got interview by Moon Magazine and they posted the interview in NAVER and in their website with video. Go check it out." Dana, answered her.

She quickly opened the NAVER and indeed the top worldwide trend was Jungkook's interview. She pressed the play button and watch the said interview.

"Jungkook-ssi, you've been so silent for awhile since your dating rumor with Seo Gayeon was out. Your company didn't release any statement. So, I would like to know your side of this dating rumor. Are you dating k-pop idol Seo Gayeon? How long are you two been dating?" Bobby of Moon Magazine, asked.

Jungkook took a deep breath before speaking. "I am not dating Seo Gayeon."

"You're not dating Seo Gayeon?" Bobby repeated.

"Yes. I am not dating her." He firmly repeated.

"So, are you trying to tell me that the statement that Seo Gayeon's agency released was a lie?"

"Yes. You see, I am indeed dating someone but it isn't her. Gayeon-ssi and I are just simply co-workers. Nothing more, nothing less. I am aware that Gayeon-ssi likes me. She's been telling the public about it. And she is aware that I am seeing someone. That's why I am surprise when she suddenly released that statement." He explains.

"But what about the photos? You two has been seen together in some events and there's also a photo of you two sharing a kiss. What can you say about that?"

"The photos of the two of us been seen in some events, we were both invited. Actually, I didn't knew she was there in some events except the one in New York. She approached me there and I was surprised to see her there. And about the kissed in New York, we're not kissing. She forcedly kissed me. I was just helping her to clean her wounds when she suddenly kissed me out of my will." He explains.

She didn't finished watching the entire interview. Her hands are shaking from fear and anger. She didn't thought that Jungkook will ever say anything.

"Oh my! Gayeon, you are doom." Lalia mockingly said.

She looked up and she saw Lalia smirking at her. "What?"

"You've been kicked out from the group and agency. Wow! You really did ruined your life." Yuna, her another ex-group mate interjected.

"What are you saying?"

"The agency released an statement a minute ago." Mein, her another ex-group mate said. "Here." 

She took the phone from Mein and read the statement that her former agency released. In that statement they apologized for letting her, Gayeon, released a statement that isn't true. They also apologize for not researching about the issue thoroughly before allowing her to release that statement. They also stated her termination from the the group and from the agency. And that TEARS, her former group, will continue as a 5 member girl group. 

She fell down on the ground when she lost all her strength and the only thing that she can do is to cry her heart's out. She can't believe in just one day, she lost everything that she worked hard for. She feel so alone and so lost, and she has no one to turn to. No family that will protect her nor friends to comfort her. She's all by herself. And she can't believe she lost everything that she had for a man who never and will never love her.

"Deal your problem by yourself."

The words Jinyoung heard from Taehyung's mouth when he opened the door of the latter's office. "Is something wrong?" He asked when he saw how stressed his friend is.

"Nothing." Taehyung said, dismissing the subject. "By the way have you talked to Jaebum already?"

"Yes. And Tae, I'm afraid you really have to go back to New York. Those brats are demanding your presence."

Taehyung sigh deeply and looked up at the ceiling while his hands are both in his hips. He is getting riled up of the problem in New York, which in all honesty wasn't his fault. But those pompous asses investors and boards are demanding him to fix the problem personally or else they will kicked him out of his own company. And he was so pissed when they threatened him. He wanted to fly right back in New York and kicked their sorry asses for threatening him when he is the major stock holder of the company and the founder and chairman of T and J. Those money greedy pompous asses wanted his company but he won't let them succeed. He will made them have the taste of their own medicine. 

"Okay, book me a flight the day after tomorrow. I can't leave tomorrow yet. I have an important meeting with Chii."

"Sure." Jinyoung smirk seeing the look in Taehyung's face. Seeing how Taehyung kick someone's ass is a sight to see but unfortunately for him, he can't go back to New York yet. He has to stay in Seoul to do the work. "Too bad, I couldn't witness how you kick their asses."

Taehyung looked at Jinyoung with a smirk on his face. "Your lost not mine." He said.

"Jerk!" Jinyoung snorts making Taehyung laugh. "By the way, have you read the statement that's been released about Jungkook's dating sandal with Gayeon?"

"Yeah." He answered and slumped at the couch while staring at the ceiling.

"What are you going to do about it?" Jinyoung inquire while observing his friend.

"Nothing. Just continue to be a shadow."

"Are you seriously avoiding Jisoo?"

He exasperatedly sighs. "Yes. If that is the only way so that I could stay by her side, then so be it. They want me out of her life again just like what they did before. But this time I won't allow them to forcedly remove me from her life again. If I have to be a stranger to Jisoo so that I can stay then so be it. I'd rather be a stranger near her rather than being away from her again. I can't deal with that again."

"You're not planning to move on from her, aren't you?"

"I tried, Jinyoung. I tried when I realized how she love Jungkook but I can't. For me, it will always be her. Even though she love someone, I will still love her. Jisoo has always been my everything. I did all this things for her. Everything, just to be worthy of her but no matter what I'll do, I'll never be worthy of her."

"This is unfair, if you ask me. I mean, you've been forcedly removed from her life. You almost lost your life, you got ruined by her. You suffer a lot and still suffering because you still love her while on the other hand, she is doing fine. She already moved on and happily in love with someone else. I think she doesn't truly loved you." Jinyoung seriously said.

"Jinyoung, she did love me, okay? She got hurt so naturally she chose to move on." He tried to defend Jisoo. Urgh! He truly loves her, even defending her from his friend though he is still suffering because of the love he have for her.

"What a load of crap?!" Jinyoung retort.

"Jinyoung..." he said in a warning tone.

"What? It's true. It's a crap excuse. She's hurt and so are you. A hundred times hurt than her. You were thrown in some foreign country with no one else to help. You almost died because of her. And look at you, you still love her. While she is already engage and she didn't even tried to know the real reason why you were gone. She doesn't truly care."

"That's enough!" Taehyung raised his voice, startling Jinyoung. He has never raised his voice to his friend and today is the first time. "I don't want to hear one more bad word about Jisoo again. All the bad things that happened to me wasn't her fault. She isn't the bad guy here. So please, get out before I lost my control."

Jinyoung scoffs and stand. "Fine. But still, you won't change my mind about her. Jisoo doesn't deserve the happiness she have. She doesn't deserve to be happy when you are not because of her." And with that Jinyoung storm out of the office, angrily.

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

81.6K 4.5K 37
In which Jungkook thinks his apartment is haunted and wants Jimin to protect him. It might just be a couple bumps in the night at first and Jimin doe...
305K 12.2K 40
☾ in which a girl befriends jungkook, a 'fanboy' online. < ✔ >
20.9K 2K 43
Hoseok has been looking for an apartment to stay and luckily he found one. But there is already a tenant named Jungkook who is staying in the same ap...
38.5K 1.7K 23
wherein, bts jungkook and blackpink lisa are entangled in myriads of problems, the core of it being them to date as a media play. ━ idol!jk x idol!li...