Arranged to the Mafia King

By YOLOwriting101

"I do." Smiling the fake smile I've come to perfect in the last year, I nod as I take hold of the mans hands... More

1. Marrying the King
2. Annoying the King
3. Learning About the King
4. Tattoos with the King
5. Baby Fever for the King
6. Different Side of King
7. Kiss the King
8. Devil & the King
9. To Africa With the King
10. Petty Because of the King
11. Reset With the King
12. 𝖿𝖺𝖼𝗍𝗌 of the Kɪɴɢ
13. Embarrassing Moments with the King
14. Body Betrayal because of the King
15. Makeover For the King
16. Trying With the King
17. Japan With the King
18. Turn of Events With the King
19. Lessons With the King
20. Dreams Of the King
21. Too Much For the King
22. Mystery Of a King
23. Here Comes the King
24. 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝘐𝘵 𝘈𝘭𝘭 𝘍𝘰𝘳 𝙈𝙮 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚
25. A Rat is Caught By the King
26. 𝘔𝘺 𝙑𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝘿𝙖𝙮 𝘞𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝙈𝙮 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚
27. Truth Be Told to the King
28. Meeting the Parents With the King
29. Aide of the King
30. 𝙏𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙨 𝘞𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝙈𝙮 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚
31. Our Titan King
32. Safe With the King
33. Trust From the King
34. Hurt Feelings of the King
35. King on Ice
36. Pain of the Truth for the King
38. To the First of the Kings
39. Jun King
40. Pain of Me
41. The Making of Us, Two Kings
42. The Start for the Kings
43. If it Hurts You, it Hurts Me
44. Let Me Protect My King
45. King to King
😞 At a Loss Here 😞
46 | I am Titan
47. Nothing Changed After All
48 | Rules Make Friends
49. Trouble is Inevitable
50 | Inappropriate Behavior
51. I Blame You
52 | Understanding Is Key
53. How to Go On
54 | Confess Your Truths
55. Unavoidable Future
56 | Shōdai
57. Cries of Jun
58 | Confrontations of the Heart
59. Fourteen Hours
60 | Ta~shi
61 | Festival Troubles
62 | For the Best
63 | Troubles Here + There
64. Abrupt Actions
65 | Aid + Hurt in Big Ways
66. Who's the King?
67 | Take What's Yours
68 | Confessionals of the Heart
69 | Goodbye
70 | I Want You
71 | The New King
72 | Your Word
73 | A King Has Something to Say
74 | Two Confessions
75 | Opposition
76 | Truth Be Told
77 | Bullets Pierce
78 | Untamed, Vicious King
79 | DNA
80 | Thriller
81 | My Own Plan
82. "Oh...Lulu~"
83. Much To Unfold
84 | Zeus Pt. 1
85 | Zeus Pt. 2
86 | Coupling Too
87. Yes, to You
88 • Jun
89 • Chances

37. 𝙁𝙪𝙧𝙮 𝘉𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝙈𝙮 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚

3.5K 200 23
By YOLOwriting101

Gɪᴅᴇᴏɴ Kɪɴɢ
***

"Where the hell is Damian and my son! Tell me now!" I shriek at the top of my lungs. Having all the maids and servants stand before me, I waited.

My hands trembling furiously, I saw one of them just flinch and I rushed to him.

"Do you know where he is?" I ask him quietly, and he shook his head. "I want...fucking words! Now!"

"He - he packed a bag for Titan at midnight. He had me set aside some bottles of milk for Titan, but that's all I know-."

"You didn't think, oh? Why the hell would Damian want me to pack some baby milk at midnight? Where's your common sense?!" I yelled, and he retracted back fearfully.

Causing me to step back, I realized that I was treating them as if they were the enemy. Until I find out where Damian and my son is - I won't relax at all. They all are my enemies until they're found.

"Gideon what is going on?" Kenji walked down, rubbing his eyes as he saw me. "Why are you yelling so early in the morning-?"

"Damian and Titan are fucking gone!" I shout, and he clicks his tongue as he lowers his hand down.

"I'm going to need you to lower it a few notches. I'm right in front of you - we all are. Calm down-."

"I can't calm down until I know what is going on! Why would he leave like this?! Did someone threaten him? Is he hurt? Is Titan okay?...I can't lose them both. If I lose them I will die, I am telling you truthfully-."

"Boss-."

"Who the hell just interrupted me?!" I cry, and I saw the driver Samson walk towards me. Found myself calming a bit, rushing towards him.

He dug in his pocket and I saw a white envelope. I didn't hesitate to take it as I opened it. Seeing a letter, soon finding out it was written by Damian:

Gideon,
I know you're probably fucking pissed, and I was advised to not tell you anything. But, I couldn't do that to you.

I am traveling to Australia with Titan for a couple days. Please don't worry about me - I am fine, Titan is fine. I can only imagine how furious you are...so I apologize for making you fearful.

That's why I wrote this for you to ease your mind. I hope this relaxes you a bit...and Titan loves you.

I love you too.

P.S. trust me.
~Damian

I look at Samson, and he nods at the letter.

"Did he give this to you last night?" I ask, and he nods. "Where is he?"

Samson chuckled, and I saw him look at me as if he was recounting a memory. I knew it was probably the one from last night - pissing me off.

"Melbourne, Australia. He said if you asked I could tell you, and I told him you most definitely would." He chuckled, making me smirk.

"Yeah, the hell I would. He has lost his mind... Just up and takes Titan like that? Did he look scared or frightened last night?" I ask, and Samson shook his head.

I look at Kenji, seeing him slowly walking away from me. That's when I rush towards him and grab his arm, yanking him close towards me.

"What is really going on here? If anyone knows anything...it's your ass." I snap, and he grins at me.

"It's his 'job' - calm down. Just trust him-."

"I trust him! It's others involved that I don't trust. There are many people that desire to kill him, and I haven't told him that. He doesn't get that he is seen as a threat and people want him dead. I know of a couple of people, but not the important ones." I confess to Kenji, making him sigh.

He didn't look all that fearful, but I knew he really was.

"Sir, he boarded a jet with Sorrel. Is that important?" I hear Samson inform me, and I saw Kenji's lips fall into a straight line.

I glare at him, and he shook his head.

"There really isn't more I can say. Yes, he's with Sorrel, but for good reason. They're friends you see?" He chuckled as I continued to glare at him. "I haven't seen this look on you ever since you married Damian."

I sneer, turning away from him as I already knew what he meant. He's saying I haven't truly looked evil ever since he entered my life...but I disagree. My father has had the honor of seeing me look like this - if not worse.

"If...if my father learns about Damian not being with me, this won't stop him from wanting to kill him. I know it...he is deranged and he likes to take his kills slow. Take out his so-called enemies slowly...even if it means it almost being two years - I'm going to Australia."

I rush away from everyone, going upstairs as I head towards the master bedroom. As I made my way there I saw Alaric walking out of Kenji's room naked.

He instantly covered himself, but I shoved him into the wall as I kept going. I wasn't interested in his damn body.

When I get to the room I grab my phone as I planned on calling the jet to get ready. There was no reason to buy tickets because it was my jet and I didn't need permission to ride it.

"Gideon why didn't you tell anyone your father was trying to kill him-?"

"Because he was always with me! I never thought he'd go and do this! I know you knew of this and I'm hurt that you didn't tell me anything." I sneer, now on the call with the jet service. "Can you get Pilot Tetra for me and have my jet ready in thirty minutes? I don't want questions right now, just do it."

I hung up, standing up as Kenji still had his arms folded.

"You're coming with me." I order him, and he sighed.

"But...Alaric and I had sex last night and I'm still you know...craving it-."

"I don't give a fuck." I interrupt, and he sneered. "You should've been honest with me, and maybe you could still have sex with him. Let's go, we're leaving."

Kenji pouted, stomping his foot and I wasn't amused.

"Wait, if he doesn't want to go with you - he doesn't have to."

I snort, seeing Alaric walk towards him as his arms wrapped around Kenji from behind. He acted as if he was really doing something and I snicker.

"This has nothing to do with you. Go on about your business, you don't even know who you're associating yourself with." I sneer at him, and he frowned at that.

Kenji on the other hand glared at me, his expression darkening. I smile because I wanted to see that pissed off expression.

"Kenji am I missing something? You said you were honest with me about everything." Alaric pulled away, and Kenji looked at him now. "Now I hear Damian and Titan ran off to Australia with this Sorrel for a 'job'. Gideon is saying his father wants to really kill Damian... What are you people?"

I sigh, folding my arms as I go to my drawer. I grabbed one of my silenced pistols. Placing it in my pocket, I look and saw Alaric looking at me fearfully.

"Alaric we won't hurt you-."

"Depends on if you know how to keep your mouth shut." I interrupt Kenji, and he glared at me now.

"Gideon stop!" Kenji cried, facing Alaric as he looked at Kenji differently. "I was honest about everything, I really was. Just not about my occupation...it's really not that important."

"Kenji how do you expect to be in a relationship if you aren't honest with one another?" He asked him softly, and Kenji's lips began to tremble.

We were completely wasting time and now there was twenty-five minutes left.

"I just...I just really like you! No one else...I really like you Alaric. Ig-ignore Gideon! Let me tell you-."

"Kenji stop." Alaric interrupted, and I was amused by this. Kenji paled when Alaric walked away from him. Seeing him go into the room, Kenji looked at me now.

"Are you ready?" I ask curiously, and he looked like he wanted to kill me.

He ended up nodding, wiping his eyes as we went downstairs. I nodded at Samson, him following as we went to our car.

Him getting inside and we all did. Kenji still wiping his face down as he cried.

"That's the problem with people with him. He runs as soon as he finds something abnormal or evil." I state, and Kenji's fist came flying towards me. My hand catching it, he continued to cry.

I sigh, facing forward as Samson began to go down the driveway. Once he was off and about to go, I sneered when I saw Alaric rushing out.

He ran towards the car as he waved his arms wildly, holding a pair of shoes and socks. I look at Kenji's feet, seeing them bare. Samson ended up stopping the car and Alaric opened the car door, Kenji looking at him in pure shock.

"I...I had to get changed. Because I'm coming with you, that's why I interrupted you. I knew we didn't have much time, so...I also brought you this." Alaric said, and Kenji grabbed Alaric's arms.

Yanking him inside, he sat him between the both of us. Smashing his lips on his, they both just kissed before me. As if they were alone.

"Alaric we're in the mafia, what we call mine in Japan is the yakuza. I was afraid if I told you who we were and who Gideon was, you'd run." Kenji confesses, and Alaric shook his head.

"No. Maybe the first day I met you guys, but now. I couldn't do that to you, I like you too much - way too much."

"I love you too Alaric!" Kenji exclaimed and began kissing him more. I was annoyed because their relationship was easy and sweet.

Not Damian and me's. In the beginning it was hard, very hard. Now it's so good and he does this to me?

Running off like this, with Titan? I already am traumatized with Jun disappearing, then he does this?

"Shut the fuck up! Either kiss quieter or don't kiss at all!" I shout, Alaric and Kenji looking at me as  I was insane.

Right now I felt fucking insane. I was...pissed.

I told him my story and he knows I feel about people disappearing on me. Yet, he goes and does just that?

I go in my pocket and pull out the letter, and read it one more time. I did find myself calming significantly. If he hadn't written me this I would've definitely lost my mind. I would definitely be furious with him and probably...kill someone in anger.

All that matters is that I'm now going to where he is. Knowing where he is now is beneficial, because if my father gets to him first - if anyone who hates him gets to him first... I won't hesitate killing them. I don't care who it is.

But, why Sorrel?

When did they become friends?

Now I'm worried even more. What's really going on here? My lack of trust for others is growing...

"What are you going to do when we get to Australia?" Kenji asks me, and I don't look at him.

"I'll figure it out. Never did I think I would have to involve myself with the Australian group. They are so calm and you hear nothing from them."

"I don't think we need to go that far. We need to be calm and not make it known to others that we're going there. If we do it'll somehow get to your father, then it makes things worse. We need to vigilant so to speak." Kenji advises me stuff that I already knew.

If we made it obvious that we were going there - if my father isn't already there or on his way there... Damian is in danger.

Sorrel isn't crazy. I don't think he'd go as far as killing Damian...and Titan. It just seems too cruel and evil, but I can never tell with the yakuza sometimes.

Yet for some odd reason, I'm not worried about him. It's others I'm worried about. I'm worried about Damian and Titan.

He really sparked a match that shouldn't have been sparked. Until I see my family safe, I don't give a fuck who I cross.

I'm back to the old me... Cruel, pissed, lacking remorse, and lacking pity. I won't go back to the me before until I see my family.

I promise that.

______________🔥

Ah, a match has been lit. 🔥

Now things really change. 👀

Damian have you lost your mind? 😩

Yes. 🤷🏽‍♀️

What do you think the REAL issue will be in all this? 🤔

Again, only one way to find out. 😌

Vote 🗳

Comment 🤩

Follow 🥰

~ YOLO❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

560K 25.8K 80
"All I wanted for my birthday was a new car or maybe a few new pairs of shoes," I shake my head as I look at the thing they call a 'gift', "But no. Y...
154K 7.1K 48
"What I was going to say was selfish..." He mumbled. I edge closer to him until my hand slowly cradled his cheek. Tilting his head up to look at me...
104K 12.1K 50
He loved her so much. She loved him even more. But all of a sudden she couldn't remember all the love they both shared. Only time can tell if the For...
886K 8.7K 7
Warning‼️This book contains abtruse topics such as Dark love, Abuse, Violence etc. You have been warned. "I thought after 3months of dealing with m...