Polaroid | ᴛᴏᴅᴏʀᴏᴋɪ sʜᴏᴛᴏ

By -aerinicolettepark

Polaroid Todoroki Shoto x oc Kaneki has a camera, and she's capturing Hearts with it. Kaneki Akira a half Gh... More

Authors Note
Character Information
Polaroid [1]
Polaroid [2]
Polaroid [3]
Polaroid [4]
Polaroid [5]
Polaroid [6]
Polaroid [7]
Polaroid [8]
Polaroid [9]
Polaroid [11]
Polaroid [12]
Polaroid [13]
Polaroid [14]
Polaroid [15]
Polaroid [16]
Polaroid [17]
Polaroid [18]
Polaroid [19]
Polaroid [20]
Polaroid [21]
Polaroid [22]
Polaroid [23]
Polaroid [24]
Polaroid [25]
Polaroid [26]
Polaroid [27]
Polaroid [28]
Polaroid [29]
Polaroid [30]
Polaroid [31]
Polaroid [32]
Polaroid [33]
NOTICE!!!
Polaroid [34]
Polaroid [35]
Polaroid [36]
Polaroid [37]
Polaroid [38]// HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATSUKI
Polaroid [39]
Polaroid [40]
Polaroid [41]
Polaroid [42]
Polaroid [43]
Polaroid [44]
Polaroid [ 45 ]

Polaroid [10]

541 18 13
By -aerinicolettepark

All Might had paired the class of and drew another pair of lots to determine which teams will fight against each other.

"Okay!" Their blond haired teacher boomed "team A will be the heroes, and team D will be the villains!"

"Bakugou and Midoriya against each other?"muttered Akira as the rest of the class made their way towards the observation room " that's a bad match up" she commented.

Jiro turned to look at the purple haired girl. "How so?" She asked.

"Remember yesterday after Midoriya got his results from the ball throw? Bakugou was fuming, charged at the poor guy and will probably cause him harm if Mr. Aizawa hadn't stopped him."

Momo nodded in confirmation. "Now that you've mentioned it, it seems like Bakugou holds some sort of grudge against Midoriya. However as heroes in training he must not act on a personal grudge."

Akira hummed " I don't think so" she said calmly as Bakugou launched a sneak attack against the hero team smouldering Midoriya's mask in the process

"Bakugou!" Kirishima exclaimed "A surprise attack is so Unmanly!"

"But it's also a good strategy, not giving your opponents enough time to think." Recounted All Might.

"Like when the Colossal Titan blew up Shigashina Distri-hmp!" Akira's comment was cut short when Shoto covered her mouth with his hand.

"No."

Mina cheered "Look at how Midoriya ducked! It was as if he was expecting it!"

"Reading and predicting your opponents' move, it requires top tier observation skills" said the purple haired girl removing the male's hand from her face. They watched as their green haired classmate flipped the angry ash blond, surprising everyone.

"Kacchan, I'm no longer Deku, whom you deemed worthless," said Midoriya.

"Now, I'm Deku. A meaning that 'I will Never give up'!"

"Deku..." Growled the angry boy "You always..." Explosions appeared on his palms "manage to piss me off huh?!"

~~~~

"What's he saying?" Muttered Kirishima "We can't hear anything at all."

"Young Bakugou was talking to his comrade with through a wireless transmitter. Along with that you can bring the blueprint of the building and this capture tape." Said All Might showing the class the roll of white tape. "When you tie someone with this, they will automatically be captured."

"The time limit is fifteen minutes and the heroes don't know where the weapon is "

"Yes!"

"Then that makes a disadvantage?"

Shoto glowered at the monitor.

"Didn't Aizawa teach you the school motto?" Said All Might in fake disbelief. "Say it with me now,"

"PLUS ULTRA!" him and the class shouted pumping their fists into the air.

Akira winced at the loudness, saying a softer "Plus ultra" while Shoto just raised his fist muttering the motto quietly, unenthusiastic unlike the others.

"Ah, Monsieur Bakugou!" Exclaimed Aoyama making everyone's attention turn back to the screen.

"Uraraka get away!"

~~~~

Stalling time, Midoriya focused on Bakugou as Uraraka searched for the weapon.

"There it is!" She told herself as she entered the room where Iida is.

She needed to stay hidden until Deku arrives. The Brown haired girl pondered as she hid behind one of the pillars unnoticed by their armor clad friend.

Iida suddenly laughed evilly, getting himself into character making the brown haired girl laugh and reveal where she is.

"As hilarious as the situation is, the hero mustn't laugh, it will not only reveal their location but it will also sacrifice their victory."

Shoto grunted "Says the girl who mercilessly laughed at Eren getting beat up by Levi."

"They were in a courtroom Sho, and it was what Levi needed to do for Eren to be part of the Survey Corps."

~~~~

"WHERE ARE YOU YOU DAMNED NERD?!" Bakugou yelled blowing doors down to look for Midoriya while Uraraka confronts Iida.

Time passes and as the battle grew intense, the class was already shouting at All Might to stop the battle.

Bakugou had sent a deadly explosion and Midoriya used his power to further destroy the already destroyed building breaking his arm in the process.

In the end the hero team won but Iida was made MVP because he was the one who truly stuck to his role.

Eventually the rest of the matches occurred.

The second battle between team B (heroes) and team I (villains) ended as fast as it started. Shoji after deciphering the whereabouts of Ojiro and Hagakure, was been told to go outside by Todoroki while he freezes the whole building successfully retrieving the weapon without giving their opponents the chance to react.

The rest of the battles progressed with everyone showing their quirks, Midoriya was in the infirmary getting his injuries tended to whilst the Bakugou stood in the back contemplating his life. (Char)

And it was the final battle.

One of the five recommend students, Kaneki Akira, a girl with an overpowered Elemental Quirk as well as dangerous ghoul like abilities against the powerful number one hero, All Might.

The class was in for a show.

"I wish you luck." The two toned haired boy told the bluenette who was now going to the building, by flipping a coin she was voted a villain for the training ironically against a real pro hero.

The girl smiled at the male holding the capture tape in her hands.

"Thanks, and no worries, I have a plan." She smiled making his heart skip a beat.

Akira waved at him as she disappeared into the building.

Momo nudged the heterochromatic male in the shoulder.

"Todoroki... You like her don't you?" she teased.

The male hummed as he looked at the screen.

"More than you know."

~~~~

"Start!" Momo announced as the time ticked and All Might entered the dimly lit building.

The pro hero saw a whip of the girl's white cloak and he immediately ran towards it. The cloak was gently moving against the wind.

All Might grabbed it and readied his capture tape only to grab the piece of cloth tied to one of the pillars of the building.

"A diversion..." Said Kaminari "cool"

Just as All Might yanked the cloak from the pillar a tentacle like cage sprang up and trapped him.

"Removable Kagune..." Todoroki whispered causing murmurs from the others.

The American themed hero grunted using his power to escape from the cage.

He did, with that he traveled to the second floor only to be met with the weapon.

"This is too easy." He told himself, "young Kaneki, just what are you planning?"

"Hey there's the weapon but.. where's Kaneki?" Asked Kirishima

"Don't tell me she forfeited?" Asked Mina worriedly.

"No." Said the heterochromatic male sternly his gaze on the screen unwavering. "Akira has a plan. I trust her to win this."

"Against All Might?!" Exclaimed Sato "Todoroki, are you serious?!"

"I trust her."

The screen showed All Might five feet from the weapon and just as he stepped forward, another trap wrapped around his leg and another on his arm.

"All Might," a calm voice spoke from the darkness.

The hero focused his attention to the voice on his right.

"You think it was unfair for me didn't you?" She looked at the hidden camera, looking directly at the class through the screen, her glasses was gone showing her kakugan, her left eye having a black sclera and red iris.

For a second the girl looked menacing.

Her kakugan was flashing dangerously as her lips formed a smirk.

"So the mighty hero immobilized by his own student" she taunted "such a pity..."

All Might grunted and once again released himself from the kagune trap and attacked the purple haired "villain"

She dodged "I wouldn't do that if I were you." She kicked a piece of rubble towards her left where a scream was heard.

The entire class's as well as All Might's eyes widen.

Suspended upsidedown over a roaring fire, was Mineta.

"That little pervert." Scowled the girl "I've seen how you look at our female classmates."

"Young Kaneki, this is too much-"

"Not at all, I'm just..."

"Getting started."

~~~~~

"N- no way how did she?" Kaminari stuttered looking at the screen in disbelief.

Shoto remembered how she held the capture tape when she left, the puzzle pieces of her plan formulating itself in his mind.

"It was a ruse. Before she left she managed to sneak Mineta into the building by tying him up with the capture tape. She knows even with ghoul abilities she can't defeat All Might so instead of facing him head on, she countered with traps to immobilize him until she at least show him Mineta, who she captured. All Might can't go all out because he needed to protect the helpless in this case Mineta. Akira is only stalling time she can't win against All Might by using brute strength, no she made her defenses tricky so that whatever he does will be a win for her."

"So manly..." Commented Kirishima.

All Might was distracted, his one of his students was hanging over an open fire while the other... Disappeared?

It was too late.

The number one hero was wrapped in capture tape rendering the win to his gray eyed students.

"Villain wins!" Momo announced.

A sphere of water was thrown into the fire dispersing it.

Akira brushed the dust of her skirt then she swiftly untied Mineta and All Might giving the perverted male a glare and bowing to her teacher.

"Sorry about that sir." She said bug was clapped on the back by the pro hero. "It's quite alright young Kaneki!" The blond haired hero laughed "You scared me for a moment there but nevertheless you have proved yourself!"

She smiled walking back to where the class was and was tackled into a hug by Mina.

"You scared us!" The pink girl gushed

"That was so manly!" Cheered the red haired male.

"That was smart of you Kaneki-chan!" Complimented Iida.

"Ah," the girl sighed flustered "thank you"

She flinched when a hand has placed on her shoulder.

"You did great." Commented Shoto a small unnoticeable smile plastered on his face.

She smiled back at him "I told you I have a plan"

~~~~

"Great work everyone! Apart from young Midoriya, no one was severely injured!" Said All Might as the lesson ended. "For your first battle training you have proven yourselves and did wonderfully!"

"This lesson has ended now go change and go back to your respective classroom." With that he disappeared with a blink of an eye.

"All Might sure is in a hurry"

~~~~~

After classes:

Sulking his way back to their homeroom, Izuku sighed thinking about how he'll get scolded by Mr. Aizawa for breaking his bones again.

Twisting the doorknob to their room and pushing the door open he was greeted by multiple smiling faces of his classmates who waited for him to get back from the infirmary.

"Midoriya!" Called Kirishima "Nice job back there!"

Mina, Kaminari, Tsuyu and Sato all complimented the flustered green haired boy, introducing themselves to him.

"You did great out there Midoriya," said Akira as she grabbed her bag, and introduced herself as well.

Shoto already left, excusing himself because of training with his old man.

"I- I know you were one of the recommended students right?" Said the green haired boy "t-thank you..."

Tokoyami frowned "quiet down"

"Don't sit on the desks!" Scolded Iida.

Akira shrugged, "well I'm off, see you guys"

~~~~

"Kaachan!" Akira froze, something was telling her, she wasn't supposed to be here.

She was changing her shoes and was about to head out of school premises when she overheard Midoriya say something to Bakugou.

"I... I obtained my quirk from someone else.. and one day I... I will make it mine and when that day comes, I will beat you with my own power!"

Shit

What the hell Akira? Move!

The purple haired girl couldn't move her feet and it all makes sense.

That's why her information of Midoriya was weird, at first she thought it was a glitch but hearing him say this makes actual sense.

"THAT'S ALL?!" Glowered Bakugou, his tone was wavering.

Akira cursed herself for having sensitive everything.

"Today... Today you've beaten me already you damned nerd!"

"AND THAT ICE GUY?! I THOUGHT HE WAS NOTHING! THAT GHOUL GIRL TOO!"

"I-" Akira thought "did he... Always think that?"

"Fuck it! I even agreed to what that ponytail girl said! Damn it Deku! Mark my fucking words, starting from now, I'm going to be number one, alright?! I WONT LET YOU BEAT ME AGAIN!"

There was a zoom in the air "YOUNG BAKUGOU!"

All Might talked to the explosive male and Akira tuned out the rest of the conversation her hand on her heart that was beating fast, her breathing uneven.

"I'll defeat you too All Might" Bakugou said after sniffles.

She could barely hear Midoriya talk to their teacher when she exited the school only to be face to face with them too.

"Young Kaneki!" All Might cried surprised "how---- how much have you heard?"

"Sir..." The girl muttered avoiding eye contact 'should I tell them?'

She looked up with glossy eyes, "Were you... The original holder of One for All?"

~~~~

Midoriya couldn't express the shock he had felt, he sunk to his knees the second Akira uttered those words, All Might as well, and due to shock he deflated to his skinny self.

The now small man of the built up pro hero, turned to Midoriya and was about to scold him again when Akira hung her head in shame.

"I'm sorry... I shouldn't have pried, my glasses, gave me the information so I just assumed... I'm sorry."

Toshinori sighed "well I guess I won't have to hide it anyway, but Young Kaneki I must warn you, you need to keep this a secret."

Akira nodded "you have my word, and Midoriya?"

"Y-yes...?"

Akira ruffled her hair and gave him a sad smile "I apologize... For exposing your secret."

"I understand..." The greenette mumbled. Their teacher ruffled both their hairs offering the both of them a solemn glance.

"It's best if you two head home, it's been a long day."

Akira nodded before zipping her mouth locking it and throwing away the key.

She smiled at the two before running off to catch the last train back home.

"Midoriya, All Might. Your secret is safe with me."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

750K 22.1K 28
"Its just..." her eyes were brimming with tears. 'No please dont cry,' I silently begged, 'I can't stand to see you hurt.' "...I-I dont want to see a...
154 0 31
☆ Y/n Kayama, adopted daughter of midnight, is a loud and energetic child. Shoto Todoroki is unfortunately the complete opposite, being son to Endeav...
166K 4.9K 27
Y/n a girl who wants nothing more to be in Class 1A gets her wish. Her quirk is Fox. She can transform to a Fox and likes to stay like that for awhil...
9.9K 284 34
Shoto Todoroki and his father, Endeavor, have no idea that Todoroki has a half-sister who is much like him, and yet so different. she can also contro...